Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    B8 Drivers E-code reflectors for the B8.5 A5/S5/RS5 •

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    NOW AVAILABLE
    The wait is over. Get your E-code reflectors for the B8.5 A5/S5/RS5 •
    Change the look of your Audi without spending The thousands on a ecode headlights.

    •comes in a variety of colors:
    ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THE B8.5 A4/S4

    •Clear/Light Smoke/Dark Smoke/ Black/frosted White. •

    https://b8drivers.com/products/b8-b8...ode-reflectors

    Works with AFS and Non-AFS headlights

    •Orders May take 7-10 days because of High Demand.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Established Member Three Rings mikedizzzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03 2016
    AZ Member #
    384501
    Location
    So Cal

    For the labor service, does that include the reflectors or just the labor?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    -MikeDizzzo

    2016 S5 Premium Plus | Florett Silver | Black Optic Plus Package | DSG | ADS | Carbon Atlas | B&O

    Mods: GIAC Stage 2 | TCU | SC Pulley | AWE Touring Exhaust 90mm | CTS Intake | OEM RS5 Grill | Poor man's Ecodes | Maxton V1 Front Lip | Brakes - Hawks Pro with slotted/dimpled rotors | Ceramic Pro 9H | LED interior | LED HCX 3000k Fog lights | 2 x Audizine 5' stickers | Audi All Weather S5 floor mats

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    Quote Originally Posted by mikedizzzo View Post
    For the labor service, does that include the reflectors or just the labor?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Includes reflectors


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 19 2018
    AZ Member #
    414305
    Location
    Del Rio, TX

    Are y’all developing anything for the regular B8? Not sure if it is possible but it would definitely be a better alternative to achieve the same look.

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    Quote Originally Posted by tmucha09 View Post
    Are y’all developing anything for the regular B8? Not sure if it is possible but it would definitely be a better alternative to achieve the same look.
    Yup. Should be available in a week or so


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 19 2018
    AZ Member #
    414305
    Location
    Del Rio, TX

    Sick! You just made my day! Haha

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    Quote Originally Posted by tmucha09 View Post
    Sick! You just made my day! Haha
    Make sure you follow us on Instagram or Facebook. We’ll update it when they’re released


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Established Member Two Rings Diesel S5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 28 2017
    AZ Member #
    410455
    Location
    PA

    So what’s the process for installing them...?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Two Rings T_Glass_27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2013
    AZ Member #
    107947
    My Garage
    1988 Porsche 944S
    Location
    Mooresville, NC

    Im in for the regular B8 sets!

  10. #10
    Established Member Two Rings erobzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2015
    AZ Member #
    356289
    Location
    Central, CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel S5 View Post
    So what’s the process for installing them...?
    **I do not work for this company**

    My experience with customizing these headlights involves baking them (to release the clear lenses of the headlight) then simply replacing the "ecode reflector" and repeating the steps in revers to "seal" the headlights back up pretty simple DIY the average handy person could probably do a set in under 2 hours.

    depending on the look you're going for you may also want to use VAGcom to turn off amber corner lights since you will likely not be removing the bulbs just replacing the reflector.
    13’ // APR Stage 2+ // ECS tuning intake // AWE Touring // StopTech drilled & slotted rotors // ECS skid plate // 034 mounts // Alu Kreuz // H&R coilover // 19” V710s matte black // super sports // custom satin black e-codes // RS5 grill // + other mods
    Past ride 03’ V6 tiburon custom self built turbo kit 320 HP

  11. #11
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    We just dropped these too. Real carbon fiber reflectors mod. Made in the USA




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Senior Member Three Rings AbeViator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16 2013
    AZ Member #
    121182
    Location
    SoCal

    10/10 would bang. Bump for sexy OP
    RS5 SB | Alu-Optic | Sport Exhaust | 20" Rotors | Driver Pkg w/ Side Assist | Nappa | MMI Nav+ | B&O
    CARBON OPTICS | AWE DP | H&R | 1SECARBON | 034 | ECS | EVENTURI | IG:@RS.FIVE

  13. #13
    Established Member Three Rings mikedizzzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03 2016
    AZ Member #
    384501
    Location
    So Cal

    Quote Originally Posted by erobzz View Post
    **I do not work for this company**

    My experience with customizing these headlights involves baking them (to release the clear lenses of the headlight) then simply replacing the "ecode reflector" and repeating the steps in revers to "seal" the headlights back up pretty simple DIY the average handy person could probably do a set in under 2 hours.

    depending on the look you're going for you may also want to use VAGcom to turn off amber corner lights since you will likely not be removing the bulbs just replacing the reflector.
    When you put the headlights back together, did you use new sealant or the existing sealant?
    -MikeDizzzo

    2016 S5 Premium Plus | Florett Silver | Black Optic Plus Package | DSG | ADS | Carbon Atlas | B&O

    Mods: GIAC Stage 2 | TCU | SC Pulley | AWE Touring Exhaust 90mm | CTS Intake | OEM RS5 Grill | Poor man's Ecodes | Maxton V1 Front Lip | Brakes - Hawks Pro with slotted/dimpled rotors | Ceramic Pro 9H | LED interior | LED HCX 3000k Fog lights | 2 x Audizine 5' stickers | Audi All Weather S5 floor mats

  14. #14
    Senior Member Four Rings gqambitions's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    334539
    Location
    Tampa, FL

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudg8 View Post
    Yup. Should be available in a week or so


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great product, buddy of mine ordered these. I am assuming just for the b8 s4's.Since for the s5's you cant open up the headlights and reseal them without damaging
    2010 Audi S5|3M Wrap|| RS5 Front Bumper| RS5 20x9 ET 26 Rotor wheels | RS5 carbon interior trim..Thanks Jimmy| | Ecodes| | BFI Shift Knob| AWE Non res DP | H&R Street Coilovers | Black Rs5 Honeycomb Grill| Face Lift Taillights... Thanks Steve and Jimmy| Various Coding|25% Tints| Facelift steering wheel| Eurocode Front and Rear Sways with Endlinks| | 034 Transmission mount| | 15/15 spacers(Customautodreams)|


    IG:@gq_audis5.. check out the build

  15. #15
    Senior Member Four Rings bakedziti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23 2014
    AZ Member #
    290329
    My Garage
    '77 MGB Roadster
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Items for Sale

    Could we get the color options side-by-side? You mention it on your site, but only show a single color; how do people choose?

    +1 for the B8 A/S4
    2011 A4 P+ QGM | Sport Package | 6MT | MMI | B&O
    GIAC (stage) | Eurocode HFC & Alu Kreuz | Stasis Exhaust | H&R RSB | DV+ | CR-15 | ECS Intercooler w/ Piping & Street Shield | P3

    the egyptian prescription

  16. #16
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    Quote Originally Posted by gqambitions View Post
    Great product, buddy of mine ordered these. I am assuming just for the b8 s4's.Since for the s5's you cant open up the headlights and reseal them without damaging
    Thanks for the kind words man. Actually we carry these for the B8 A4/S4-B8.5 A4/S4 and A5/S5/RS5


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    Quote Originally Posted by bakedziti View Post
    Could we get the color options side-by-side? You mention it on your site, but only show a single color; how do people choose?

    +1 for the B8 A/S4
    Yah I’ll have a photo up there today. The B8 A4/S4 reflectors will be available in about a week or so


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Senior Member Four Rings bakedziti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23 2014
    AZ Member #
    290329
    My Garage
    '77 MGB Roadster
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudg8 View Post
    Yah I’ll have a photo up there today. The B8 A4/S4 reflectors will be available in about a week or so


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you! Of the newer images, what color is the set of reflectors that are on the stone counter-top? For me, its the last image when clicking on the page, and its definitely the darkest of the images that show only the reflectors. Sorry for all the questions, I am trying to find the closest OE match I can find.
    2011 A4 P+ QGM | Sport Package | 6MT | MMI | B&O
    GIAC (stage) | Eurocode HFC & Alu Kreuz | Stasis Exhaust | H&R RSB | DV+ | CR-15 | ECS Intercooler w/ Piping & Street Shield | P3

    the egyptian prescription

  19. #19
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    Quote Originally Posted by bakedziti View Post
    Thank you! Of the newer images, what color is the set of reflectors that are on the stone counter-top? For me, its the last image when clicking on the page, and its definitely the darkest of the images that show only the reflectors. Sorry for all the questions, I am trying to find the closest OE match I can find.
    Those are actually clear. The reason it looks dark is because the backing of the reflector there is a black piece that the reflectors snaps into. That’s why it looks darker.
    I’m not sure if you can put the clear one in without that piece.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    Here’s a photo of the B8.5 A5/S5/RS5 Carbon fiber Reflectors



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #21
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    B8 Drivers E-code reflectors for the B8.5 A5/S5/RS5 •

    A5/S5/RS5 B8.5 Carbon Fiber E-code Reflectors ready to be shipped out to a customer! Only at
    www.B8Drivers.com







    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #22
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 04 2013
    AZ Member #
    118381
    My Garage
    DG B6 A4 Ultrasport 1.8T 1969 BMW 2002
    Location
    Bellevue Washington U.S.
    Items for Sale

    Available for the b8 s5 yet? If so pleaaaassssseeeee let me know!
    Thanks

  23. #23
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    B8 Drivers E-code reflectors for the B8.5 A5/S5/RS5 •

    Quote Originally Posted by Swerv911 View Post
    Available for the b8 s5 yet? If so pleaaaassssseeeee let me know!
    Thanks
    Sorry B8 S5 can’t be modded. They’re permasealed
    Www.B8Drivers.com


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #24
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 28 2018
    AZ Member #
    416247
    Location
    Northeast US

    Do this fit 14 S5 ? I thought they were sealed? Do you have install instructions you can point me to

    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  25. #25
    Veteran Member Three Rings Cloudg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2012
    AZ Member #
    102009
    My Garage
    rs5
    Location
    Chicago/IL/USA

    Quote Originally Posted by JJI View Post
    Do this fit 14 S5 ? I thought they were sealed? Do you have install instructions you can point me to

    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Yup these fit the B8.5 A5/S5/RS5. We email an instruction PDF ATL everyone who buys a set


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.