Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambesama View Post
    You should hire him for forum advertisements :D

Pay him in bleach bottles
    He needs an honorary title. How about Marioketing@JHM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by q_dubz View Post
    Definitely could be installed in a garage provided all the required parts are premade.

Remove trans cross member to mount turbos, and install custom one.

Remove bumper for Intercooler.

Run oil lines

I mean... That's kinda it

Simple!

Veteran Member Four Rings Corbett's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mtwallace85 View Post
    Hi Murio, I thunk yoo syould go bck to being silent.wuts your situp cost now, like 5 times wut I spent? Cool stery, Iím gunna laugh wen you blow yer motor two piecez.
    Wat? Didnít you spend $20k+ and trap 118? Lulz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sportec RS600 + 6 speed swap. Fastest RS6 in the USA

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Corbett View Post
    Wat? Didnít you spend $20k+ and trap 118? Lulz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Didnít he trap 113 ?

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Hans solo View Post
    Didnít he trap 113 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by S4orgy View Post
    Lmao
    Youíre so confident in how slow my car is, why donít you put your money where your mouths are? Iíve got $10k that says the 11.9 @ 116 record is going down with a trap speed of over 120mph this year. Anybody car to challenge me? Sorry about that S4orgy, I realize you wouldnít have enough to play, even if you sold your car. For you, Iím willing to drop to $500. Tim even has the added benefit of this happening at Milan which is in his area.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Youíre so confident in how slow my car is, why donít you put your money where your mouths are? Iíve got $10k that says the 11.9 @ 116 record is going down with a trap speed of over 120mph this year. Anybody car to challenge me? Sorry about that S4orgy, I realize you wouldnít have enough to play, even if you sold your car. For you, Iím willing to drop to $500. Tim even has the added benefit of this happening at Milan which is in his area.
    Your stage 2 should be trapping in the 128 to 130 at least!

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Your stage 2 should be trapping in the 128 to 130 at least!
    According to you, I only trap 113mph, in which case, this bet is a no brainer because itís easy money in your pocket. If you were a man, youíd take that bet.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

According to you, I only trap 113mph, in which case, this bet is a no brainer because itís easy money in your pocket. If you were a man, youíd take that bet.
    well thats what jhm advertised when they ran there stage2 built at 128 mph,its funny how nobody can reproduce there numbers

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Jake@JHM's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    MK7-GTI-APR-STG2-Grand-Cherokee-R6-Raven-IRON-1250

well thats what jhm advertised when they ran there stage2 built at 128 mph,its funny how nobody can reproduce there numbers
    We haven't advertised anything with the B6-B7 S4. The only thing people have seen is is the RS4.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Jake@JHM View Post
    We haven't advertised anything with the B6-B7 S4. The only thing people have seen is is the RS4.
    so how come no one else traps 130 mph with there rs4 with your setup ? All I see is low 120s

Veteran Member Four Rings Axel-'s Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2006 JHM Stg 1 SC'd S4 Avant 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by outsider6661 View Post
    Didn't Axel post up his results a few years back? This whole shit storm is becuase the majority chose to act in a immature manner toward each other. All this is a perfect display of tribalism......

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I've always been 100% transparent about both my dynos and 1/4 mile runs. I don't really care what people have to say. Heck, my dyno info is still available in my signature for everyone to read.
    Sprint Blue B7 S4 Avant 6MT - 421whp/350wtq - Review of all my mods
    JHM Stage 1 SC - JHM IM - JHM 5R clutch - JHM LWFW - Stoptech ST-60 BBK - KW v3 Coilovers - JHM shifter - Trexturk DP - Magnaflow CB - Hotchkis RSB - JHM IS - 034 Adj. FUCA - STE Gauges

Veteran Member Four Rings Blackstallion's Avatar
    AZ Member #

RS4 has no more value? I guess one with a 10 foot rear wing and a rolled back odometer fits that bill...

Veteran Member Four Rings NastyNogaro's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 RS4 Exclusive/Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstallion View Post
    RS4 has no more value? I guess one with a 10 foot rear wing and a rolled back odometer fits that bill...
    I think he meant people spend $50k on other cars that are the same in value. That may be true, but still not the point of what I was saying.

Some people throw 50k plus on cars that have absolutely no more value!
    and of course you need choices,for the regular consumer that just wants a bit more power then yes a supercharger kit is a good option,for guys that want to go to the extreme and play with the big boys well they have a choice now!
    No doubt about choices being a good thing - I agree with you there. My point is, all of this money, fabrication, and R&D... for what? Who is actually going to purchase this kit? Didn't the one other person who bought this kit smash his RS4 into the back of some poor girl's Jeep Wrangler?

I admire what you guys are doing, for sure, just seems like juice is not worth the squeeze here. A balls-out twin turbo RS4 with $50k into it to make it that way is super cool, for sure. But that's about all it is. This isn't a sellable product to more than like 5 people max. If that's what the goal is, then fine.

I think my point, and that of many others, is that you are spending a FUCK ton of money just for bragging rights of the fastest RS4. Did Flying Tomatoes really get to you that bad?
    "Fazz" | Interactive Web & Application Developer | ig: @turbofazz

2007 911 Turbo - Meteor Gray 6MT
    2015 Nogaro S4 - Sold
    2008 RS4 Exclusive/Premium - Sold
    2000 Nogaro S4 - Sold

Veteran Member Four Rings Blackstallion's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Iíve seen this before may as well give it a try since i swear Audizine no longer has any moderaters...

@Anthony
    @Admin

Can you check or confirm if member ĎHans soloí IP address is associated with the infamous Mario

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNogaro View Post
    But Mario, throwing gobs of money (what are we in this now, $50k?) at ANY decent car will make it fast, no?
    If this were true, then MTwallace would be running 10s and not 13s with his overpriced, alibaba JHM parts.
    Santorin B5 S4 Avant (Sold)

MTwallaceís 13.6 run: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CbrlrlnDs0

Veteran Member Four Rings q_dubz's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4

$500 says you won't break 125 your first time out.

But hey if you wanna be happy with you 20k invested doing that poorly, that's on you.

At the end of the day you need a real tuner and substantial cooling.... You have a large enough blower for over 650whp. You have a built motor capable of holding it. But yet you put your trust into someone who can't even get an RS6 right. Mind you that's a turbo car from the factory also on ME7 so it's even easier to tune than ours...

received_10156254468686303.jpg

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by StewHill123321 View Post
    If this were true, then MTwallace would be running 10s and not 13s with his overpriced, alibaba JHM parts.
    What somebody considers overpriced is subjective, so thanks for letting us know you think itís overpriced. Another great contribution to the community here.

Quote Originally Posted by q_dubz View Post
    $500 says you won't break 125 your first time out.

But hey if you wanna be happy with you 20k invested doing that poorly, that's on you.

At the end of the day you need a real tuner and substantial cooling.... You have a large enough blower for over 650whp. You have a built motor capable of holding it. But yet you put your trust into someone who can't even get an RS6 right. Mind you that's a turbo car from the factory also on ME7 so it's even easier to tune than ours...

received_10156254468686303.jpg
    So you think Iím happy with 12.2@118, is that it? Let me be the first to tell you, Iím not. Let me also be the first to tell you, that Kurt had nothing to do with that time. But rather, the issue was JHM had some shitty 91 octane tune that was meant for the 6000ft elevation I was living in when I got the car l back.

So youíre essentially saying you know my car can run 125+ mph in the 1/4 mile and your only saving grace is my shitty shifting? Thanks for the clarification.

Let me guess, you consider yourself a ďrealĒ tuner,and Kurt, who works for Ford Performance calibrating cars for a living, isnít a real tuner? Ask anybody at APR about Kurtís abilities. Go as Hank@Iroz about what he thinks of Kurtís tuning abilities. Let me know what they say. Or, why donít you actually beat JHMs records with your more efficient turbo setup since youíre such a ďrealĒ tuner. And keep blaming Kurt for Timís **** ups, real classy.
    Last edited by Stubek; 04-17-2018 at 08:13 AM.

AZ Member #

Thanks, great contribution to the community.

Let me guess, you consider yourself a ďrealĒ tuner,and Kurt, who works for Ford Performance calibrating cars for a living, isnít a real tuner? Ask anybody at APR about Kurtís abilities. Go as Hank@Iroz about what he thinks of Kurtís tuning abilities. Let me know what they say. Or, why donít you actually beat JHMs records with your more efficient turbo setup since youíre such a ďrealĒ tuner. And keep blaming Kurt for Timís **** ups, real classy.
    Since you wanna make big bets I will make you one. $10,000 if you post IRREFUTABLE proof that Kurt calibrates cars for a living for Ford Performance.

Veteran Member Four Rings NastyNogaro's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 RS4 Exclusive/Premium

Are you guys shaking on these bets? Like what if mtwallace actually posts a picture of this Kurt guy tuning a Mustang. Are we actually going to see $10k change hands over a forum bet?

You guys must be rollin' in it. I thought my $100 wager pages back was a lot. Now I can see how y'all have $60k to throw at RS4 builds!
    "Fazz" | Interactive Web & Application Developer | ig: @turbofazz

2007 911 Turbo - Meteor Gray 6MT
    2015 Nogaro S4 - Sold
    2008 RS4 Exclusive/Premium - Sold
    2000 Nogaro S4 - Sold

AZ Member #

Are you guys shaking on these bets? Like what if mtwallace actually posts a picture of this Kurt guy tuning a Mustang. Are we actually going to see $10k change hands over a forum bet?
    I said irrefutable. There have already been screenshots posted of the Ford employee directory proving he works on the assembly line at an axle plant as an hourly. There have also been screenshots posted of what actual calibration engineers look like in the employee directory compared to his.

There has been zero proof posted he calibrated anything for Ford Performance.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4

So you think Iím happy with 12.2@118, is that it? Let me be the first to tell you, Iím not. Let me also be the first to tell you, that Kurt had nothing to do with that time. But rather, the issue was JHM had some shitty 91 octane tune that was meant for the 6000ft elevation I was living in when I got the car l back.

So youíre essentially saying you know my car can run 125+ mph in the 1/4 mile and your only saving grace is my shitty shifting? Thanks for the clarification.

Let the excuses fly. No I don't consider MYSELF a real tuner. I understand quite a bit however and know a few trustworthy calibrators out there.

LoL I went to the track ONCE with the turbo setup and like I said earlier, didn't even launch the car. I'll take being around half a second and .8mph of the record 😉

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Single Turbo V8 S4

You guys must be rollin' in it. I thought my $100 wager pages back was a lot. Now I can see how y'all have $60k to throw at RS4 builds!
    I tried to take the $100 bet with travish but he pussy-footed around with excuses when I called him on it 😁

Site Moderator Four Rings Stubek's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Honda Element SC

Ok, keyboard warriors, this thread is closed for cleanup.
    Kevin - Moderator, Audizine

2011 A4 Avant Meteor Grey/Black, Titanium Package, Prem+ Nav, B&O. Euro LED Tail Lights, Tint, LED license plate lights, LED interior lights, custom sub, lots of VAG updates, Eurocode Alu Kruez, Hotchkiss F/R Swaybars

Build thread: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...ead?highlight=

Administrator Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audis

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstallion View Post
    Iíve seen this before may as well give it a try since i swear Audizine no longer has any moderaters...

@Anthony
    @Admin

Can you check or confirm if member ĎHans soloí IP address is associated with the infamous Mario
    No, there is no direct IP match. There is indeed an English literacy match though. Still under investigation...
    Admin@Audizine.com
    Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234