Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

new m5 0-60 in 2.8, 10.9 in quarter

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Next gen rs7 is going to have to up its game to compete.... https://www.caranddriver.com/bmw/m5

Still don't like the looks of the m5
    2003 rs/6 apr stage 1 and tiptronic, apr divertors, clear bra, yellow konis SOLD
    2014 S7 audi exclusive edition 1 havana black metallic exterior/havana brown interior w/black stitching/black leather controls with havana brown seams/black floormats w/havana brown piping/piano black inlay/black optic/soft close doors/driver assist/comfort seating/ceramic tint/scotchgard pro series/resonator delete/APR stage 1 ECU/TCU

Veteran Member Four Rings Ze_Nardo6's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Those are very impressive numbers. With the AWD, I believe very high 2s are achievable for 0-60...but a 10 second 1/4 mile pass is tough to believe at stock levels, especially a 129 trap (I'll bet it doesn't trap north of 126 at a real track). These reviews never record 1/4 mile times at actual tracks so I'm anxious to see what real world owners (like us) are able to put down when they start hitting the streets/track.
    Mickey (AKA: AudiS4B8)

2017 Nardo Grey S6 | APR Stage 3 | RS Turbos | Akrapovic Exhaust | AMS Downpipes | AMS Cooling System | MRC Carbon Inlets | Eventuri Intake | Satin Black HRE P44SC Wheels | Cete Lowering Module | Alu Kreuz | Eurocode Sways and Endlinks | Neidfaktor Carbon Mirrors | Full Suntek PPF | Opticoat Pro+

Instagram: ze_nardo6
    10.69 @ 129mph

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

I wouldn't doubt the performance of the new M5. It's a tour de force of technology. The efficiency of both AWD and rear wheel drive on one vehicle is making it beastly.

Lighter weight, 6 years newer, trick AWD system. RS7 is getting smashed. It will be interesting to see how the new platform responds to tuning.
    C7 A6 3.0T, APR Stage 2++

Senior Member Four Rings cobrario's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Q5 3.0T, 2016 Tacoma Sport Crew, 87 Buick Grand National

Quote Originally Posted by Ze_Nardo6 View Post
    Those are very impressive numbers. With the AWD, I believe very high 2s are achievable for 0-60...but a 10 second 1/4 mile pass is tough to believe at stock levels, especially a 129 trap (I'll bet it doesn't trap north of 126 at a real track). These reviews never record 1/4 mile times at actual tracks so I'm anxious to see what real world owners (like us) are able to put down when they start hitting the streets/track.
    129 trap would mean that car is actually putting down about 700hp- Bavarian's do like to underestimate but not that much- I too find that trap hard to believe.
    2016 RS7 Daytona Gray Pearl, Carbon Black, B&O, Cete ASC, Full Suntek, CQFinest, Neidfaktor CF Mirror Caps, 20x10 Rohana RF2 Matte Black, PSS, AWE S-Flo 2.0, MRC CF Inlets, APR DP's, HPT DIY TCU, APR Stage 2
    Stock: 11.212@ 122.81
    Best APR I on GT260+: 10.40 @ 131.65 980DA & 10.42 @ 132.87 1565 DA
    Best APR II on GT260+: TBA
    IG @cobrario_rs7 & @audivstheworld

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by p3u View Post
    RS7 is getting smashed.
    I'm not an RS7 owner so my feelings aren't moved by this statement, but I don't understand how one can say the RS7 is getting "smashed"...

If the 2018 M5 is slightly quicker than the 2014 RS7, that's to be expected. But until we see stats outside of magazine testing, we won't know by how much.

And of course the C8 RS7 is to debut mid next year, which is a fair comparison

2017 Nardo Grey S6 | APR Stage 3 | RS Turbos | Akrapovic Exhaust | AMS Downpipes | AMS Cooling System | MRC Carbon Inlets | Eventuri Intake | Satin Black HRE P44SC Wheels | Cete Lowering Module | Alu Kreuz | Eurocode Sways and Endlinks | Neidfaktor Carbon Mirrors | Full Suntek PPF | Opticoat Pro+

10.69 @ 129mph

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by cobrario View Post
    129 trap would mean that car is actually putting down about 700hp- Bavarian's do like to underestimate but not that much- I too find that trap hard to believe.
    My thoughts exactly...a 600hp car weighing ~4300lbs is definitely not trapping near 130. 100hp shy of that

10.69 @ 129mph

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

If the RS platform is the equivalent to BMW's M platform, then I'd expect it to be pretty darn quick. BMW's set the bar pretty high, but I'm sure MB-AMG and Audi RS will come up with something to remain competitive.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Ze_Nardo6 View Post
    I'm not an RS7 owner so my feelings aren't moved by this statement, but I don't understand how one can say the RS7 is getting "smashed"...

If the 2018 M5 is slightly quicker than the 2014 RS7, that's to be expected. But until we see stats outside of magazine testing, we won't know by how much.

And of course the C8 RS7 is to debut mid next year, which is a fair comparison
    It's a never ending cycle. BMW releases a new car better performing than Audi. Shortly after Audi releases a car better performing than BMW.

Also, the same magazine (Car and Driver) tested the RS7 Performance at 11.3s @125. So .4 and 4mph is the delta from the same tester.

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

RE-DIC
    2017 Wrangler Sahara
    2015 RS7...stock + Akrapovic
    2009 Nissan GTR....1100whp
    2007 Porsche 911 Turbo...Bolt On's

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by p3u View Post
    It's a never ending cycle. BMW releases a new car better performing than Audi. Shortly after Audi releases a car better performing than BMW.

Also, the same magazine (Car and Driver) tested the RS7 Performance at 11.3s @125. So .4 and 4mph is the delta from the same tester.
    Agree on the cycle, but better suited to compare cars 1-2 MY apart and not 4-5. Agreed?

And to the point of C&Ds RS7 figures, only 1 recorded run ever in which a stock RS7 trapped north of 122 (123)...with 99% of runs falling in the 120-122 range

This M5 will not trap higher than 126, unless it's actually a 700hp car

Maybe they're using a dragy

10.69 @ 129mph

Established Member Three Rings IowaRS7's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    69 Camaro SS

I never look at pure stock performance, I look at how easy it is to get stage I and II level Performance, what those outcomes are and how much it costs to attain. With the RS7 it’s been a simple tune and downpipes and you are a low 10 sec car with race fuel. That to me is golden. Having to jump through a ton of hoops, money, time and issues to yield those results is not where I want to be unless I am building a true race car. Plus the car has to look good. MB and BMW are missing the mark on styling in my opinion.

Veteran Member Three Rings s4nicetry's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    13 S6, 07 S4 Avant 6MT

I'm really excited to see what this new M5 will be able to do on the track. I'm sure they plan on getting ahead of the new E63S AMG which is an absolute monster on the track. In the latest Lightning Lap that car was the fastest sedan ever to lap the track. Faster then a 997.2 GT3RS, or R8 V10+, 8 seconds faster then the RS7. I also love the fact that the M5 and E63 have selectable AWD, turn it off and burn your tires off whenever you want. I really hope Audi puts together a similar system, hard to say if it will work as well though with our cars being so nose heavy. God bless the hp wars, these cars continue to blow my mind.

https://www.caranddriver.com/feature...ry-car-feature

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

heard the rs7 will be around 700hp with electronic motors like the 7. They also mentioned that newer audis have the electronic roll bars, which the m5 and c63 have as well.
    2003 rs/6 apr stage 1 and tiptronic, apr divertors, clear bra, yellow konis SOLD
    2014 S7 audi exclusive edition 1 havana black metallic exterior/havana brown interior w/black stitching/black leather controls with havana brown seams/black floormats w/havana brown piping/piano black inlay/black optic/soft close doors/driver assist/comfort seating/ceramic tint/scotchgard pro series/resonator delete/APR stage 1 ECU/TCU

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by s4nicetry View Post
    I'm really excited to see what this new M5 will be able to do on the track. I'm sure they plan on getting ahead of the new E63S AMG which is an absolute monster on the track. In the latest Lightning Lap that car was the fastest sedan ever to lap the track. Faster then a 997.2 GT3RS, or R8 V10+, 8 seconds faster then the RS7. I also love the fact that the M5 and E63 have selectable AWD, turn it off and burn your tires off whenever you want. I really hope Audi puts together a similar system, hard to say if it will work as well though with our cars being so nose heavy. God bless the hp wars, these cars continue to blow my mind.

didn't limey who had his stage ii rs7 lease the c63amg?

AZ Member #

I think the trans has something to do with it too. It's supposed to be mega. If they did a wagon is be interested

Sent from my SM-G920F using Audizine mobile app
    Audi S6 C7.5 Avant 2016 Sepang Blue APR Stage 2, Custom Downpipes, Revo RS Intake, X-Pipe & Resonator Delete - 441WHP 528WTQ 551BHP 660 LB FT.

Veteran Member Four Rings CanuckRS's Avatar
    AZ Member #

nice performance but the styling is still a big yawnfest for me.
    2016 RS7 | Bathurst 21X10.5 ET32 Michelin PSS 295/25/21 | EBC RedStuff Front/Rear(DP31939C/DP32082C) |

Established Member Four Rings limeypride's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by dab View Post
    didn't limey who had his stage ii rs7 lease the c63amg?
    I have an E63S, not the C.

The E63 in stock form is perhaps a tad faster than my stock RS7 Performance but there's not much in it--it's not close to the tuned RS7 performance (but, then again, neither was a 911 Turbo).

I'll be tuning the AMG once the break-in period is over... so stay tuned (hahahaa)
    2018 ////AMG E63S in Diamond White/Nut Brown, lowered 20mm front/back, spacers, tints, EuroCharged tune

Gone but never forgotten
    2017//RS7 Performance in Mythos Black, Audi exclusive Titanium edition w/ Akrapovic exhaust

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by pez81 View Post
    I think the trans has something to do with it too. It's supposed to be mega. If they did a wagon is be interested

Sent from my SM-G920F using Audizine mobile app
    The M5's ZF will have to be something special because the AMG's 9-speed wet-clutch auto is itself very impressive. The higher the RPM, the faster this things seems to shift. At full song approaching 7,000rpm, I'd guess that it shifts as fast as most dual-clutch transmissions that I've firsthand experience with (except the 911--nothing actually shifts that fast... it's fucking telepathic I tell you). Downshifting and rev-matching are perfect... every single time. Upshifting when in sports or race settings are perhaps a bit violent but I've no real complaints.

I'll post a more thorough review once I can 1) repeatedly use the car's full acceleration potential and 2) have tuned it.
    2018 ////AMG E63S in Diamond White/Nut Brown, lowered 20mm front/back, spacers, tints, EuroCharged tune

Gone but never forgotten
    2017//RS7 Performance in Mythos Black, Audi exclusive Titanium edition w/ Akrapovic exhaust

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckRS View Post
    nice performance but the styling is still a big yawnfest for me.
    The current M5 does look way too pedestrian, I agree. Even the E63 is tough to distinguish from its lesser brethren. I found that lowering it, adding spacers and tinting the windows helped a lot in that regard and she looks a lot more imposing now. I'll post some pictures when the weather doesn't suck here (so don't hold your breath). The interior is beautiful, though, and the tech is just endless--I do so enjoy my massage on the way to work each day.

Gone but never forgotten

Senior Member Three Rings Ensoniq's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I drove the old m5 and m6 before buying the RS7 in 2014. The transmission was clunky. I'll certainly take a look at the new one with an open mind.

I'm waiting for the mid engine twin turbo Vette though. Tough decisions coming up

I seriously doubt 2.8 to 60 in stock form. Maybe prepped track with slicks
    2014 Phantom Pearl Black RS7
    2014 Mercedes ML350 4Matic AMG package
    2008 Corvette Z06 (Sold)
    1996 Corvette Collectors Edition (Sold)

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Ensoniq View Post
    I drove the old m5 and m6 before buying the RS7 in 2014. The transmission was clunky. I'll certainly take a look at the new one with an open mind.
    I had 5 M-cars from 2014 thru 2017 with BMW's latest DCT--3 x F10 M5s and 2 x F06 M6 GCs--and I'd guess I covered over 150,000 miles between them. There is no driving circumstance under which I'd describe any of their transmissions as clunky--fast, near-psychic, predictable, perfect in their rev-matching downshifts... not perfect in every way but to merely say clunky does them a huge disservice. Obviously, you're entitled to your opinion and there's no intent on my part here to take that away from you but I do fully intend to passionately disagree.

I seriously doubt 2.8 to 60 in stock form. Maybe prepped track with slicks
    I buy these 60 times in principle. If a prep'd track is the only remaining requirement, then presumably power isn't an issue. Given that, a 4WD super-sedan is easily capable of 2.8 sec to 60mph and a thoroughly well-dialed in one (say an RS7) can muster a 2.4 or better.

Gone but never forgotten

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Those #s are close to the 911 Turbo S, with the M5 weighing about 800 lbs more. Seeing that this was the 1st press car in the US, perhaps BMW sent over a "special" unit.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by turbonator S6 View Post
    Those #s are close to the 911 Turbo S, with the M5 weighing about 800 lbs more. Seeing that this was the 1st press car in the US, perhaps BMW sent over a "special" unit.
    Perhaps... agreed.

Like I said, these numbers are "in principle" achievable by 4WD family sedans. Whether this particular car managed it or not isn't clear, but I won't write it off out-of-hand. My own RS7 reliably managed 2.6/2.7 runs to 60 and others will validate those numbers--it weighs more (granted, though, it was *well* tuned at the time). On a perfect day, we've attained faster runs than even that (assuming you believe some GPS timing device or other). This bimmer's probably laying down 650+hp and near 600 ft Ibs of torque (guess work on my part based on BMW's legendary underrating) so I'm at the least optimistic...

Gone but never forgotten

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

former f10 m5 owner here. I had very little interest for the f90 m5 due to the very conservative design. bmw didn't want to play ball and get me out of my f10 lease 4 months early so I went shopping and got the rs7. I'll probably go back to the f90 m5 when they do a refresh in 3 years but only if the next rs7 looks like a total dog.

AZ Member #

I went with an Audi because both Benz AMG and BMW M are yawn fests. I deeply considered an AMG E or CLS63S. I love the cars, they are just a bit less exotic and aggressive looking than the RS7, and I've always like the look of the Audi. The AMG and RS cars are priced very similar, in fact the E63 used are typically cheaper than the RS7. I don't however like the new Audi styling, so I'll probably take a harder look at the E and CLS AMG next round of car shopping.

Its odd to me that in the Car and Driver article the BMW M5 is almost 1 second slower from a 5-60 roll than it is from its typical 0-60 time. That is almost never the case. In fact Motortrend and Car and Drive both typically use a little roll out for testing. The current M5, M6 are supposed to get 3.5- 3.7 0-60 and I have completely destroyed those cars from a dig in my RS7 stock. The fact is, when you have to do a Nintendo extra lives ABABAABAB left right left left code that takes 3 minutes to launch the car, and half the time you screw it up, is that really real world performance?Almost no one can actually repeat those numbers in the M5. The AWD in the new one should help that obviously - I wonder if they have to do some crazy launch control set up to get that sub 3 second 0-60. Impressive nonetheless, but prepped track and complicated launch control isn't what I want out of a car for daily driving to back up what my car is supposed to do on paper and in internet reviews! I like the fact that the RS7 just goes. You can get a couple 10ths with the traction control off, and a brake stand using the mysterious unidentified and supposedly limited super launches out of the RS7, but you don't have too!

What I really really want is the 2017 Panamera Turbo, I don't care if its the fastest thing on the road.........

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom75 View Post
    You can get a couple 10ths with the traction control off, and a brake stand using the mysterious unidentified and supposedly limited super launches out of the RS7, but you don't have too!
    Have you any experience tracking your car yet? I'd suggest you try it and report back- but I doubt you will, it's easier not knowing what you don't know.
    2016 RS7 Daytona Gray Pearl, Carbon Black, B&O, Cete ASC, Full Suntek, CQFinest, Neidfaktor CF Mirror Caps, 20x10 Rohana RF2 Matte Black, PSS, AWE S-Flo 2.0, MRC CF Inlets, APR DP's, HPT DIY TCU, APR Stage 2

AZ Member #

My Stage 2 RS7 on 93 octane did that exact 1/4 mile time. APR claims 712HP and 751LB-FT of torque with this setup. Yes, the M5 is lighter, but it would definitely need to have a lot more than 600 horsepower to get that trap. I'm also wondering how much more the car will be able to be pushed from the stock setup. Might not be much more room for modding/tuning.

Veteran Member Four Rings lnferno's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
    I have an E63S, not the C.

The E63 in stock form is perhaps a tad faster than my stock RS7 Performance but there's not much in it--it's not close to the tuned RS7 performance (but, then again, neither was a 911 Turbo).

I'll be tuning the AMG once the break-in period is over... so stay tuned (hahahaa)
    That used to be my license plate "STYTUND" :)

P.S. This thread really should have been posted in the chatterbox sub-forum.
    Instagram: inferno_rs7

Current: 2014 Audi RS7 Stage 2 | 2016 RAM 1500 Crew Cab 5.7L HEMI
    Past: 2014 Audi S6 Stage 1 | 2011 Audi A6 Suzuka Grey Avant (1 of 1) Stage 2 | 2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S | 2001 Audi S4 - Stage 3+ | 2006 VW Toureg V8 | 2006 A4 Avant - Stage 1 | 2006 Audi A4 - K04 | 2001 Audi S4 - Stage 2

Veteran Member Four Rings nefkntym's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    a bunch of tools

Quote Originally Posted by s4nicetry View Post
    I also love the fact that the M5 and E63 have selectable AWD, turn it off and burn your tires off whenever you want.

Audi already has this already with Quattro Ultra, I have this in my Allroad. This system decouples the rear instead of the front and anytime anyone mentions it in the other forums, people want to get out pitch forks. Short of an R8, I don't think Ultra will ever decouple the front instead of the rear. Audi has never cared about how long you can hold a drift and how fast you can go through a set of tires.
    2018 TTRS Nardo Grey | Sports Exhaust | Dynamic Plus Package | Design Selection Interior | Carbon Inlays | Tech Package | Black Optic
    2018 SQ5 Prestige Azores Green
    2018 S5 SB Navarra Blue/Magma
    2003 A4 Avant Polar White | 2.7T swapped

Veteran Member Four Rings nefkntym's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    a bunch of tools

Quote Originally Posted by dab View Post
    They also mentioned that newer audis have the electronic roll bars, which the m5 and c63 have as well.
    Audi already has this in the SQ7 along with 4 wheel steering as a package. It won't be long before it shows up in other models.
    2018 TTRS Nardo Grey | Sports Exhaust | Dynamic Plus Package | Design Selection Interior | Carbon Inlays | Tech Package | Black Optic
    2018 SQ5 Prestige Azores Green
    2018 S5 SB Navarra Blue/Magma
    2003 A4 Avant Polar White | 2.7T swapped

AZ Member #

Have you any experience tracking your car yet? I'd suggest you try it and report back- but I doubt you will, it's easier not knowing what you don't know.
    I don't care what my car can do at the track. I care how my car drives day to day without having to using complicated launch control systems.

That IS the point sir!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I don't care what my car can do at the track. I care how my car drives day to day without having to using complicated launch control systems.

That IS the point sir!
    LOL

Established Member Four Rings kjeeper10's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Jeep Wrangler JK

That IS the point sir!
    Exactly!!!
    http://amp.timeinc.net/thedrive/shee...rol?source=dam

“So what is the true purpose of launch control? In my opinion, it is to help manufacturers create better 0 to 60 mph times. Having the ECU do the job is faster and will allow the car to shift at the perfect rpm. This allows manufacturers to report lower 0 to 60 mph times and allows more Cars & Coffee stat bragging on the part of the consumer”

2015 Audi S5 manual, 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 3.5” lift 37’s moderately modified.
    2015 Audi S5, Daytona Grey Pearl, B&O Sound, 6 Speed - Sport Differential - Opti-Pro Coat - Mods - CR-15 - FTBR Garage tuned APR Stage II - Dual Pulley - CPS Cooler - Eurocode SS Shifter - USP SS Clutch line - Open Road Tuning adjustable coilovers - CTS intake - 19x9.5 Advanti Racing wheels - 255 Sumi HTR-Z III Summer tires. Too do list, down pipes - Clutch upgrade (when mine blows up) - eventually Ultra Charger.

AZ Member #

Whats the "actual" price tag with options? $150K?
    2017 Audi RS7 Glacier White w/ Black Optics
    2014 Porsche Panamera Turbo Executive Amethyst

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by db12 View Post
    Whats the "actual" price tag with options? $150K?
    Just did a build on the site and with upgraded brakes and all the whistles short of crap you dont need is $115K. Not bad at all considering the price of the Audi RS7 performance
    2017 Audi RS7 Glacier White w/ Black Optics
    2014 Porsche Panamera Turbo Executive Amethyst

Veteran Member Three Rings s4nicetry's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    13 S6, 07 S4 Avant 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by nefkntym View Post
    Audi already has this already with Quattro Ultra, I have this in my Allroad. This system decouples the rear instead of the front and anytime anyone mentions it in the other forums, people want to get out pitch forks. Short of an R8, I don't think Ultra will ever decouple the front instead of the rear. Audi has never cared about how long you can hold a drift and how fast you can go through a set of tires.
    Ultra is just a FWD based gas saving system for Audi's longitudinal mounted engines which gives no real performance benefit though. Audi has had a similar style system in their horizontal mounted engines forever (Haldex). I even used to have a numer of the older Audis including my old coupe quattro with the push button operated manually lockable diffs. Same general idea but it hardly ever worked because the pneumatic system was sh!t and froze up in the winter on me all the time.

I know in the past Audi they never cared to have selectable RWD in the past but now that both "M" and AMG have decided to step into the AWD world with this new selectable RWD system Audi could stand to loose a quite a few customers I think, especially anywhere north of the snow belt. I'm pretty sure they'll be looking to up their game with the upcoming performance models if not I know I'll be looking into the new E63S AMG Estate at some point.

Oh and waaay off topic but the 03 Avant sounds very cool! I had an 02' S4 with RS6's, ER's, meth and everything else under the sun that I installed over the years. Loved that car, I miss it so much.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
    Exactly!!!
    http://amp.timeinc.net/thedrive/shee...rol?source=dam

“So what is the true purpose of launch control? In my opinion, it is to help manufacturers create better 0 to 60 mph times. Having the ECU do the job is faster and will allow the car to shift at the perfect rpm. This allows manufacturers to report lower 0 to 60 mph times and allows more Cars & Coffee stat bragging on the part of the consumer”

2015 Audi S5 manual, 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 3.5” lift 37’s moderately modified.
    "Launch control" / AMAX engagement is super complicated in the RS7 so I concede and therefore stand corrected

Senior Member Three Rings shoe3k's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I'm glad that the new m5 is performing well because Audi, MB, and others will follow suit. It's not bad having a family sedan hit 10s with a sub three second 0-60 that has a warranty. I think it looks great and love the seats.
    2017 S6 Prestige | Moonlight Blue Metallic | Sport Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | Driver Assistance Pkg |
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Previous: '15 S4 | '15 STI | '12 GLI Autobahn | '08 Passat | '04 R32 | '05 GTI 1.8t |

Veteran Member Three Rings 3rdBNCC's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi RS7

"Launch control" / AMAX engagement is super complicated in the RS7 so I concede and therefore stand corrected
    LMAO
    2014 RS7 Daytona Gray Pearl
    APR Stage 2, Eventuri Intake, MRC Inlets, AEM Meth Kit
    Various VagCom Mods
    CETE ASC 2.0
    10.340 @ 135.17 on GT260+
    Video: https://youtu.be/9QK36JoJQkg
    IG: @Spikes_RS7
    2014 A5 Cab Black APR Stage 1 (Wife Beater)
    2013 S7 White APR Stage 1 (Sold)
    2011 A6 Silver APR Stage 2 (Sold)

AZ Member #

Ugh, must hit traction control button. Meh. Now hold brake and gas at same time. Errrrh. Release brake. Ahhhhhhh! F it! I can't use this in the real world. Germans and their damned procedures!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast