Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Two Rings UWbadger91's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Tire rotation question

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi all! I have a 2017 A4 with approximately 20k on the clock. Last Sunday I took my snow tires off and went to the stock P7s. I questioned if I marked the left rear tire wrong last fall. But I put them in the opposite location this spring. So LF to LR, etc.

Today I took it into the dealer and they told me my tires were wearing poorly and wanted to rotate them along with do an alignment. Should I swap those tires that I marked wrong or just leave it? I also found out my thermostat has a leak and there arenít any in the US currently. Iím leaving for vacation tomorrow so they sent me with a bottle of coolant to use Incase I need it on my trip. 🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Canít answer for the tires, but for the thermostat leak, I would have left the audi at the dealership and requested a loaner. Last thing u want are car trouble issues while on vacation. Perhaps give the dealer a call early AM and request a loaner before departing...if u have time?