Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '14 Quattro A4

Loose the adds between the posts

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    What happened here.

Adds between replies. Very annoying
    Steve

'15 SQ Monsoon

Senior Member Four Rings 14S4GWM's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Smittylube View Post
    What happened here.

Adds between replies. Very annoying
    I noticed that today myself, very annoying. Time to turn the ad blocker back on.
    2014 S4 P+ Glacier White DSG
    Black Optic/ B&O/ Sports Diff/ Carbon Atlas/ V1/ P3/ Carista/ ECS CF Intake/ ECS CF Diffuser/ Bilstein B8/ H&R OE Springs/ H&R 10-12mm Spacers
    C-Quartz/ Suntek PPF/ AWE Touring 102/ 034 X-Brace & Inserts/ Eurocode Sways/ Akebono Pads/ CR-15/ VLED VX3 LED Fogs

Administrator Four Rings Anthony's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2009 A4 2.0T Sedan

Yes, we're testing some things out.

For the first time in Audizine history, I actually brought someone on to help us with our banner advertising. A big part of it is to help speed up page loads and kill buggy ads.

I decided to add one new banner spot to help me pay for their assistance. I believe it's the only new banner position we've added in over a decade. I knew it wouldn't be loved by anyone, but didn't think it was "annoying". Have you ever been on any other forums!? They're riddled with ads! I still think Audizine is fairly clean by comparison.

Senior Member Four Rings 14S4GWM's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I browse from work mostly and luckily work blocks all that crap anyways, i'm completely ad free all of the time at work. It is annoying at home when browsing but I do understand the need.
    2014 S4 P+ Glacier White DSG
    Black Optic/ B&O/ Sports Diff/ Carbon Atlas/ V1/ P3/ Carista/ ECS CF Intake/ ECS CF Diffuser/ Bilstein B8/ H&R OE Springs/ H&R 10-12mm Spacers
    C-Quartz/ Suntek PPF/ AWE Touring 102/ 034 X-Brace & Inserts/ Eurocode Sways/ Akebono Pads/ CR-15/ VLED VX3 LED Fogs

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '14 Quattro A4

Stand up response Anthony.

Didn't mean to unload on you. I've just come to the realization of paying for things like tv and getting 1/3 rd if it in advertising. Bombarded with adds on the radio, half the mail is advertising. It's my biggest reason to not advertise my shop. I don't want to pester my customers.

But I do enjoy this forum so thanks for that.
    Steve

'15 SQ Monsoon

Administrator Four Rings Anthony's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2009 A4 2.0T Sedan

Believe me, I hate seeing pages littered with ads. Especially on this one. As a former graphic designer, I've always strived to keep Audizine looking clean and being easy on the eyes.