Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Convertible Power Window Adjustment?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I noticed the passenger side windows don't quite come together. Before I bought this 05 Audi S4 Convertible, I drove a 2016 Mustang Convertible, the salesman (at a Ford dealer) actually pointed out the windows didn't quite close on the Mustang, and it was just a simple adjustment.

So, is there an adjustment I can make, or is it an Audi thing? I tried rolling the windows down and backup, no change.

Thanks,
    Sam

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Owners manual?

On the TT you put window up all the way. Then let off switch then hold it up for a second or so and it rests the auto down. It resets the position of the window

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I went through the owners manual today. I can try your TT tip though.

Thanks,
    Sam

Veteran Member Three Rings SprintBlueWorld's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    08 Hemi Big Horn, 08 Honda civic, 08 Audi S4 Cab MT6

Quote Originally Posted by v65animal View Post
    I noticed the passenger side windows don't quite come together. Before I bought this 05 Audi S4 Convertible, I drove a 2016 Mustang Convertible, the salesman (at a Ford dealer) actually pointed out the windows didn't quite close on the Mustang, and it was just a simple adjustment.

So, is there an adjustment I can make, or is it an Audi thing? I tried rolling the windows down and backup, no change.

Thanks,
    Sam
    I believe this is an Audi thing. It's been so long that I've gotten used to it, but my cabriolet has always had gaps between the windows at the doors, so that you can hear just a bit of the outside noise when the windows and top are fully closed. Nevertheless, I've never had any trouble with moisture getting in, unless i was power washing against the grain.
    Oem RS4 Reps, RS4 Pedals, KN Air Filter, JHM 93 tune, JHM Intake Spacers, Rear Stoptech Slots & SS Brake lines, JHM 6-Rib Pullys, 034 Snubby Bracket, Dimple/ECS Oil & Diff Magnetic Drain plugs, Apikol Diff Mount, 034 Carrier Mount Inserts, Corsa RSC Cat-Back, 034 Sway Bar & End Links, Piggies in a Blanket, Front JHM LW Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, 13mm Spacers