Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

2007 A4 Avant - 3.2 6MT 105k Ocean Blue Pearl - Rare Combo! - SOLD!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I am selling my 2007 Audi A4 Avant that has the very rare combination of the 3.2 V6 and 6MT manual. It currently has 105k on the clock and has been my daily driver since I got it in May of 2012. I am the second owner and bought it from the person who special ordered it when new.

It has all available options except S-Line. Bose Sound, Bluetooth, Cold Weather, Rear Airbags, Convenience Package and comes on the awesome color of Ocean Blue Pearl Effect with Black Leather interior.

I got the car with 38k on the clock and it has been an amazing daily driver with minimal issues due to the reliable combo of 3.2 and 6MT. Recent maintenance includes a replaced leaking driver side valve cover gasket last summer and pads/rotors at all four corners just a few hundred miles ago (I used the ECS premium kit). Car is freshly detailed in and out and safely sitting in my garage waiting for its next owner. It will not be driven minus test rides as required.

This has been a wonderful car, I just needed to go larger due to a second kid last June. Pictures should give you a good idea of condition, which is great. Minor issues include 2 broken tabs on the lower bumper opening, small dent on top of rear spoiler (buddy opened the hatch with long skies up top), and a few stone chips from 105k. It currently has very good condition General Altimax snows mounted on 17" wheels. It will also come with a set of 5 18x8 TSW Rivage wheels. I will note that 4 of the 5 tires are totally spent and the wheels are an offset of 45mm meaning I ran spacers on them to get them flush with the fenders. Condition wise the summer wheels are very very good minus one that fell on its face in the driveway and one that has a single small curb hit.

The car is otherwise mechanically stock minus an RS4 rear sway bar. I believe the stock bar is in the basement and would come with the car if so. Handles great as is with good summer rubber.

Price is SOLD! and the car is located in Albany, NY

I am not here often so please email or call if possible
    gavinklami@gmail.com
    9 oh eight - six oh 1 - 6 nine 2 nine

HUGE IMGUR album

/IMG_1797 (Custom).JPGIMG_1799 (Custom).JPGIMG_1802 (Custom).JPGIMG_1824 (Custom).JPGIMG_1818 (Custom).JPG
    Last edited by CF4L; 02-14-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Veteran Member Three Rings Quattro 4 Life's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '64 Pontiac Catalina, '01 Mastercraft Prostar 190

Great looking car, price seems very reasonable, GLWS!
    2007 Ibis White B7 A4 Avant 3.2QM Titanium - 1 of 2
    2011 Quartz Grey C6.5 A6 3.0T Prestige
    Past
    2000 Silver C5 A6 2.7TQM
    1999 Laser Red B5 A4 1.8TQM PC-16

Senior Member Three Rings jhoward's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Very rare combo indeed! My wife has a morro blue version - one of 7 from 2006. Very reliable for an Audi! Wish you'd posted this a week ago, I just replaced my beater Subaru with another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

Sure you don't want a second one

Senior Member Three Rings jhoward's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by CF4L View Post
    Sure you don't want a second one
    Lol, that would make three!

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #