Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    317603
    Location
    NoVA

    OEM Grille Question: 2010 A3 Quattro with S-Line

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Here's my black 2010 work-in-progress 8P grille.

    Is that cracked piece replaceable or am I buying an entirely new grille?



    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    317603
    Location
    NoVA

    No one? No thoughts? C'mon! I can't be the only one this ever happened to, can I???

    - - - Updated - - -

    So maybe I'm going to replace the whole thing with https://www.amazon.com/09-12-Audi-St...pd_rd_wg=YRCgr

  3. #3
    Senior Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 14 2013
    AZ Member #
    117138
    Location
    Long Beach, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by primaryw View Post
    No one? No thoughts? C'mon! I can't be the only one this ever happened to, can I???

    - - - Updated - - -

    So maybe I'm going to replace the whole thing with https://www.amazon.com/09-12-Audi-St...pd_rd_wg=YRCgr
    I have a spare somewhere in the office, the whole grill and plate holder. However mine is gloss black. I'll take a look later
    12' Audi A3 Premium+ | Deep Sea Blue Pearl | Open Sky | ST Coilovers | Full LED Interior | RS3 Front Grill | VMR V710 18" Gunmetal | Milltek Non-Resonated Catback Exhaust

  4. #4
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    317603
    Location
    NoVA

    Quote Originally Posted by abiley84 View Post
    I have a spare somewhere in the office, the whole grill and plate holder. However mine is gloss black. I'll take a look later
    That would be incredibly awesome!

  5. #5
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    317603
    Location
    NoVA

    Any luck finding that spare?

    :-)

  6. #6
    Senior Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 14 2013
    AZ Member #
    117138
    Location
    Long Beach, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by primaryw View Post
    Any luck finding that spare?

    :-)
    I'll let you know when I return on Monday.
    12' Audi A3 Premium+ | Deep Sea Blue Pearl | Open Sky | ST Coilovers | Full LED Interior | RS3 Front Grill | VMR V710 18" Gunmetal | Milltek Non-Resonated Catback Exhaust

  7. #7
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    317603
    Location
    NoVA

    Any luck?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 14 2013
    AZ Member #
    117138
    Location
    Long Beach, CA

    Sorry, only thing I found was the license plate delete I bought for it. It's a direct fit for your grill but it's gloss as well
    12' Audi A3 Premium+ | Deep Sea Blue Pearl | Open Sky | ST Coilovers | Full LED Interior | RS3 Front Grill | VMR V710 18" Gunmetal | Milltek Non-Resonated Catback Exhaust

  9. #9
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    317603
    Location
    NoVA

    Darn it... Well, I do appreciate you taking the time to look.

  10. #10
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    378946
    Location
    Redmond, Wa

    I would do the aftermarket honeycomb grille, like the one you're looking at. They are one of the best exterior mods imo, I'm going to do it as well.

  11. #11
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    317603
    Location
    NoVA

    Quote Originally Posted by Danoloveskolsch View Post
    I would do the aftermarket honeycomb grille, like the one you're looking at. They are one of the best exterior mods imo, I'm going to do it as well.
    I did it! It's on and looks great.

    The first one they sent me had a small chip in the ABS from UPS. I'm going to post it for sale.

  12. #12
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    317603
    Location
    NoVA

    Ended up buying the rs-style grill from Amazon.

    One of them arrived with a tiny bit of damage (can only be seen with hood open).

    So they sent me another.

    I'm selling the first one for $50.

    It looks great on the car. I am very happy with it.

  13. #13
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    378946
    Location
    Redmond, Wa

    Congrats!!! You got a pic of the new grille on your car?

    Quote Originally Posted by primaryw View Post
    Ended up buying the rs-style grill from Amazon.

    One of them arrived with a tiny bit of damage (can only be seen with hood open).

    So they sent me another.

    I'm selling the first one for $50.

    It looks great on the car. I am very happy with it.
    I'm still waiting to get mine. It's one of the best exterior mods I think.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.