Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings drewgold's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1981 Kawasaki KZ440 and too many bikes and skis!

OEM B6/B7 S4 Door Blades!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Selling a nice set of OEM S4 door blades (These are the larger more aggressive S4 door blades, not the smaller S-Line version). The door blades are in very good condition, they’re currently plasti-dipped to be a colour match for Dolphin Grey and are either Nogaro blue originally or maybe Spirit Blue, very close to Nogaro if not actually that colour. The plastidip could probably use a refresh but wanted to leave it in case it was a match for someone.

One blade has a few of the plastic clips damaged, (a couple have been repaired, that’s the white marks in the pictures.) This does not affect proper fitment at all, if you’re local, you’re welcome to test fit to verify proper fitment.
    The other three blades are in near perfect condition with no damaged attachment clips and just marked from road debris that any used blade will have.

Had them on my car for the past three years but just came across a set that was a matching colour so snagged those.

Asking $300

I’m located in Canmore but can arrange to drop off in Calgary. Also willing to ship at buyer’s expense.

And a picture of them on the car for good measure. ;-)

Last edited by drewgold; 01-27-2018 at 07:57 PM.
    2006 A4 Avant, 2.0TQM - JHM Stg 1 Tune - Unitronic HFC/3" Downpipe - 034 Street Motor/Trans Mounts - APR Snub Mount - S4 RSB - 034 Turbo Inlet Hose - JHM Short Shifter - Brembo Q5 Front Brakes w/ceramic pads - S4 Rear Brakes - Stock Sport Suspension - Black Alcantara Recaro Interior - Summer: 19" OEM S5 wheels, 19x8.5 ET32 w/ Conti DW tires - Winter: OEM 18" USP wheels, 18x8 ET43 w/ Nokian Hakkapeliitta studded tires - Dolphin Grey FTW!

Established Member Three Rings A4 Quattro Joe's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0. 2009 GMC Acadia. 2014 VW Passat

Quote Originally Posted by drewgold View Post
    Selling a nice set of OEM S4 door blades (These are the larger more aggressive S4 door blades, not the smaller S-Line version). The door blades are in very good condition, they’re currently plasti-dipped to be a colour match for Dolphin Grey and are either Nogaro blue originally or maybe Spirit Blue, very close to Nogaro if not actually that colour. The plastidip could probably use a refresh but wanted to leave it in case it was a match for someone.

One blade has a few of the plastic clips damaged, (a couple have been repaired, that’s the white marks in the pictures.) This does not affect proper fitment at all, if you’re local, you’re welcome to test fit to verify proper fitment.
    The other three blades are in near perfect condition with no damaged attachment clips and just marked from road debris that any used blade will have.

Had them on my car for the past three years but just came across a set that was a matching colour so snagged those.

Asking $300

I’m located in Canmore but can arrange to drop off in Calgary. Also willing to ship at buyer’s expense.

And a picture of them on the car for good measure. ;-)

Still have these by chance

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

You still got these?

Thanks Adrian
    Goose

1999 - A4 - past
    2004 - A6 - Sline - past
    2005.5 - S4 B7 - Current
    2006 - Infiniti G35X - Current

Veteran Member Four Rings A4_PimP's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I'm wondering the same?

Established Member Three Rings A4 Quattro Joe's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0. 2009 GMC Acadia. 2014 VW Passat

Elllo

Sent from my SM-N960U using Audizine mobile app

Veteran Member Four Rings drewgold's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1981 Kawasaki KZ440 and too many bikes and skis!

Sorry guys, this post was from January 2018. They’re long gone.

I do have a set of dolphin grey non-sline/s4 door blades for sale but that’s it.
    2006 A4 Avant, 2.0TQM - JHM Stg 1 Tune - Unitronic HFC/3" Downpipe - 034 Street Motor/Trans Mounts - APR Snub Mount - S4 RSB - 034 Turbo Inlet Hose - JHM Short Shifter - Brembo Q5 Front Brakes w/ceramic pads - S4 Rear Brakes - Stock Sport Suspension - Black Alcantara Recaro Interior - Summer: 19" OEM S5 wheels, 19x8.5 ET32 w/ Conti DW tires - Winter: OEM 18" USP wheels, 18x8 ET43 w/ Nokian Hakkapeliitta studded tires - Dolphin Grey FTW!

Veteran Member Four Rings A4_PimP's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by drewgold View Post
    Sorry guys, this post was from January 2018. They’re long gone.

I do have a set of dolphin grey non-sline/s4 door blades for sale but that’s it.
    Damn thanks for the update. I'm looking for either S-Line or S4 blades seems to be hard to get.