Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

2019 SQ5 Black Optics Package

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey Vincenzo,
    Is it a possibility that the 2019 SQ5 gets a Black Optics Package Option?

Thanks!

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by tcsbutton View Post
    Hey Vincenzo,
    Is it a possibility that the 2019 SQ5 gets a Black Optics Package Option?

Thanks!
    Hello tcsbutton,

I won't be able to say for certain until the 2019 order guide comes out, which shows all the available options based on model line. I can say that there has been a lot of discussion on Black Optics packages for nearly all of our models, so it's something our teams are aware of. As soon as the 2019 order comes out, I will update this thread as well!

Thank you,
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello tcsbutton,

I won't be able to say for certain until the 2019 order guide comes out, which shows all the available options based on model line. I can say that there has been a lot of discussion on Black Optics packages for nearly all of our models, so it's something our teams are aware of. As soon as the 2019 order comes out, I will update this thread as well!

Thank you,
    Can you confirm that the 2019 pricing guide has black optics package in the SQ5? I was told from my facebook group that it is in the pricing guide already.

Administrator Four Rings Anthony's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2009 A4 2.0T Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by Bkusk12 View Post
    Can you confirm that the 2019 pricing guide has black optics package in the SQ5? I was told from my facebook group that it is in the pricing guide already.
    I was just at the dealership on Wednesday and they did not have the 2019 order guides. Said they should get them soon, like within the next month, but they didn't have them yet. I too am looking to order a car with Black Optics.