Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings wastatepride's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Got my windows tinted today

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    So Iíve had my S4 for a week now and I have no complaints. I love every single thing about this car. Got my windows tinted today and it made the car look so much better. Super happy with how it turned out!

Established Member Two Rings Estoril4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Looks good man, congrats and nice color. Mine in the ice a couple days ago - the crystalline gives an orange hue when wet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Audizine mobile app

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

What percentage and did you do windshield and sun roof? Who'd you use and how much? Lookin to do the same have a quote from a guy for mine but I need to do some shopping myself to compare.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Veteran Member Three Rings Joker S4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
    What percentage and did you do windshield and sun roof? Who'd you use and how much? Lookin to do the same have a quote from a guy for mine but I need to do some shopping myself to compare.

I have my windshield at 70 and then 35 all around. I had it done at Atlantic Shoreline in Virginia Beach ~$600
    | 2012 S4 Prestige | TI Black Optics | Monsoon Gray Metallic | Black/Magma | STUFF | TD1

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Joker S4 View Post
    I have my windshield at 70 and then 35 all around. I had it done at Atlantic Shoreline in Virginia Beach ~$600
    Hmmmmm, was quoted half the price without windshield over here in Richmond for same percentage... Guess I'm in the fair market range.

Veteran Member Three Rings Joker S4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hmmmmm, was quoted half the price without windshield over here in Richmond for same percentage... Guess I'm in the fair market range.

The windshield alone was close to $300 since I went with the heat blocker 3M tint. Worth it.
    | 2012 S4 Prestige | TI Black Optics | Monsoon Gray Metallic | Black/Magma | STUFF | TD1

Established Member Two Rings wastatepride's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Mine is 20% on sides and 15% rear window. Nothing on the front. I paid 200 and he finished in 2 hours