Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings Jackfults's Avatar
    AZ Member #

HELP-BBS Wheel Center/disc NOT caps

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey guys I'm in a pickle. Bought some BBS LM's and noticed that one of the spokes is cracked. I really need to know if BBS will sell just the Centers to the 2 piece LMs. The real pickle is that I am 7 hours from home with these new wheels I bought from a private seller and BBS is CLOSED on weekends. I leave tomorrow to go back home so if I need to get my money back I gotta do it today or tomorrow. I've been calling just about every BBS dealer in the US and everyone doesn't know and offers to call BBS on Monday... If I really have to I'll take Monday off to solve this but I could really use some advice if anyone has ever happened to buy ONLY the Centers from BBS.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Audizine mobile app

You should be ok, I drove on an lm with a cracked spoke for about a year with not one issue. That being said I donít know the extent of your crack but mine was drivable. Bbs will not sell just the center you will have to buy the entire wheel as I had to which is a nice price of around $1,000 ad couldnít get anyone to weld it either because of insurance and liability reasons

These are what mine were so use your judgement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B5-Built motor full stage3+ RS6 ASP car, full OEM RS4 widebody
    B7 S4

Active Member Two Rings Jackfults's Avatar
    AZ Member #

These are what mine look like. Are you 100%sure they won't sell just the center? Can't seem to find ANY info on that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Audizine mobile app

Positive, went through it because I didnít want to spend the full amount. Thereís a few places online I found that were selling just the centers but very hard to come by. I wish I remembered the names of the websites, thereís 2 different ones

B5-Built motor full stage3+ RS6 ASP car, full OEM RS4 widebody
    B7 S4

Established Member Three Rings avant1987's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Check eBay, occasionally I see a single LM listed or a sent of two for less than $1,000.