Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

RSNAV Standalone Apple CarPlay+HDMI input interface kit for Audi cars with 3G/3G+/MIB

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Starting this since there are no dedicated threads. Last I heard form Daniel:

Hi,
    you order is seriously being delayed because we want to fix the major complaint - unstable connection with iPhone 7+, and iPhone X.
    Since the factory is producing new PCB board, it could take up to three weeks to be delivered. Let me know if you want to wait or cancel your order.
    Two questions:
    1. Do we know when the new PCB board will be completed, if so, how do we tell if we have the new board?
    2. What is the status with Android Auto?

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by norcalb5 View Post
    Starting this since there are no dedicated threads. Last I heard form Daniel:

Two questions:
    1. Do we know when the new PCB board will be completed, if so, how do we tell if we have the new board?
    2. What is the status with Android Auto?
    1&2 dunno but.....my advice is to trust Daniel 100%. If he says it's better to wait just wait... Think about it, anyone else would have taken your money, sent you whatever they had on the shelves, would have then demised the 2017 version and started selling the 'new' 2018 one...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

i trust Daniel, but I also don't just buy blind. these aren't unreasonable questions.

Senior Member Three Rings a4android's Avatar
    AZ Member #

How did I miss this one?

Anyway, Well, it's not pcb but new cables that to reinforce the power
    and android auto rom update is said to be finishing up UI. What I meant by UI is that our UI to let you access to AA, HDMI, and Setting. They said AA implementation is complete and finishing the UI which was the final thing on their to do list. Also, AA draws more power so it's imperative to have new cable for more stable connection. Even Audi Factory interface is having trouble with AA due to power drawing.

There will be both firmware update for the micro controller for new voltage logic, as well as new Linux rom to be flashed. This will be done over USB stick.

Personally, I am very unhappy with all of this, and that's exactly why I am heading to china on 8th to storm the factory.

Let's see what the factory would offer
    Daniel Kim
    2010 A4 B8 - My first car ever!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by a4android View Post
    How did I miss this one?

Anyway, Well, it's not pcb but new cables that to reinforce the power
    and android auto rom update is said to be finishing up UI. What I meant by UI is that our UI to let you access to AA, HDMI, and Setting. They said AA implementation is complete and finishing the UI which was the final thing on their to do list. Also, AA draws more power so it's imperative to have new cable for more stable connection. Even Audi Factory interface is having trouble with AA due to power drawing.

There will be both firmware update for the micro controller for new voltage logic, as well as new Linux rom to be flashed. This will be done over USB stick.

Personally, I am very unhappy with all of this, and that's exactly why I am heading to china on 8th to storm the factory.

Let's see what the factory would offer
    Thanks for the update. ETA on the new cable and firmware? Is the new cable the harness, or just a cable that plugs into the female USB port that is provided? Could we install an existing system and then update without having to pull the car apart?
    Last edited by norcalb5; 12-27-2017 at 05:54 PM.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by norcalb5 View Post
    Thanks for the update. ETA on the new cable and firmware? Is the new cable the harness, or just a cable that plugs into the female USB port that is provided? Could we install an existing system and then update without having to pull the car apart?
    It's whole harness to be replaced. But Frankly, i do not know anything about the firmware update and the new cable because even I myself didn't see it in person yet.

This specific factory, which is a different factory from where we make android devices, is really ... I don't know... It's like there were so many promises but nothing is delivered in terms of updating and customer supports. The only crap is this is the only factory which is offering ACP for aftermarket. Every aftermarket acp stuff from china is made by this company.

So I am heading china to get everything settled down.
    Daniel Kim

AZ Member #

For the cable recall, it's expected to begin accepting claims from next next Thursday, 11th (the promised date of 'stock in' from the cable supplier).
    For AA firmware update, I hope to have it before my travel to China, but in worst case scenario, I will be at the factory in 18th to figure out where the hell they are.

I am leaving for East Asia next Monday morning.
    For initial ten days, it will be personal stuff in Korea like friend's wedding.
    Then hopping into China to pull some hairs.

It's my objective to clear out all the glitches by the end of the month. Also, I will get the source code of the system image so that many other developers can jump in and making the device better.

Be rest assured that I am working on it to deliver every promise.
    Daniel Kim

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I hope Korea was enjoyable & things are going well in China. Please update us as soon as you have a chance.

AZ Member #

Okay, I am finally at the factory and I do see a good quantity of new cables are made. I will test them in person tomorrow and will decide if we can immediately begin shipping the cable.

Meanwhile, android auto is still debugging. It seems bluetooth is bothering a lot because it's not easy to pass Audi BT to android auto caller.

Daniel Kim

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Thanks for the update Daniel. Note that my friend owns a cable harness factory in Southern China and they supply to Tier 1 automotive OEMs. PM me if youíd like an introduction. Heís extremely knowledgeable and well Ďconnectedí pun intended.

AZ Member #

Since it's rather hard to penetrate the great firewall of china, let me get it straight.

1. Cable recall is postphone because the factory's solution to stablize the usb power is not so effective. The above shown cable will be scrapped.
    They will produce another cable according to my suggestion.

2. They showe me a 3rd generation sample of the rsnav box which comes with front and rear cam support, different usb power supply scheme, but without hdmi input. Instead of deleting hdmi, we add screen mirroring, but it only works with certain iphone/android for now. I will update my product description when we start to sell the new generation.

Making a new generation does not mean we will end supprot of the previous generation with hdmi.

We will update software as well as supply new cable for existing customer.

3. Android Auto is almost ready, but one thing is preventing us from the release. We can't make Audi BT to kick in when android auto caller is making/receiving a call. Thus, now android auto caller goes to handsfree mode with phone mic and phome speaker when you use android auto caller.

4. With the dev team head, we explored the existing known problems - bt call voice echo, incapable of updating mcu with current software and so on. With short experiment, I did confirm that the bt caller echo is fixed and the software is updatable and after an update it will be possible to update mcu for more steering support etc.

The dev head asked one month to fix everything for rsnav international version. But, the factory owner ordered one week to fix. I think within two week we could finally expect new software which is at least better than what was shipped with.

Finally, android auto test i have done with the dev team today. That's my own pixel connected to a test device.

https://youtu.be/NDJmbzzI3ms
    Daniel Kim

Veteran Member Four Rings pwdrskr's Avatar
    AZ Member #

How does one sign up for the replacement cable?
    13 allroad/Prestige/ibis/blk, 20%, expel, APR K04, AWE DP, Eurocode FMIC/HFC, GFB DV+, R8 coils, NGK BKR8EIX plugs, 034 Trans & Rr Diff Mounts, Apikol Rr Diff Mount, Vogtland coils, Alu Kreuz, Stasis S4/S5 Rr Sway, Vorsteiner V-FF 104 (20x10/et30), Conti ExtremeContact DWS 06-275/30ZR20, Stoptech rotors, Hawk Ceramics, iJDMTOY 3000K Amber Yellow fogs, F/R e-codes, semi-dyn sigs, RS5 Pedals, Perf. Shift, load rail storage sys, under seat bins

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Hi Daniel, can you give us an update?

AZ Member #

Sorry. Suffering from the worst cold of my life.

Nothing is happening since.

Still waiting the factory to come up with new harness and the sw update.

At least i confirmed that the cable replacement will work and software is updatable.

It seems the factory owner was also not happy with the performance of the dev team.

I am nagging every night, but it's not advancing as i expect.
    Daniel Kim

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

OK. Thank you. Feel better soon.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Hi Daniel, per your page:
    https://rsnav.com/collections/frontp...-interface-kit
    and given I have a 2012 C7 A7 (pre-facelift) and I am an iPhone user, I have some questions below. It seems like lack of HDMI on the new gen. is the one thing making me hesitate to got for the new gen...

1. Deleting HDMI - seems like a good feature to play in video motion from iPhone since carPlay will not support that. Will an adapter like this work? https://www.apple.com/shop/product/M...tal-av-adapter Will it make audio and video work? Is it reliable?

2. Adding 1 analog video input - my only use for this would be video in motion from the iPhone - will that work? How is the video quality?

3. rear view camera input - so does this mean I would have to move the OEM camera connection from the OEM head unit to the RSNAV box and then the camera will not work any more on the OEM headunit? Or can it work in both places at same time? If I leave the camera connected to the OEM head unit, how would I see the OEM camera when reversing and then get back to CarPlay UI after? Is that a pain?

4. an improved system - what does that mean? What is improved what should get my attention to make up for the lack of HDMI input (assuming HDMI works well - see above). Will you keep doing updates and bug fixes on the old gen as well as the new gen?

5. USB stability, It is fine for me to pay for a genuine apple USB cable if that's all this is. Anything else I should know?

6. Android Auto enabled firmware loaded by default - tell me more about the Apple screen mirroring on Android - assume this is what the $15 app does. Say I use CarPlay 90% of the time but occasionally want to use video in motion from my iPhone via Android Auto - how do I switch back and forth?

7. and so on. - what did you mean by "and so on", are there any other advantages of the new version not mentioend above?

*Some of the current generation product already sold requires a replacement cable for better USB connection stability. Existing customers will be notified when the new cable is ready to be shipped. (OK I am aware and I can wait)

AZ Member #

1. That adapter is required when you are sending iPhone screen to some display device. Since we are deleting HDMI, it will be no longer useful.

2. It's intended for some TPMS device, dashcam or 360 degrees around view system. It won't be good enough to watch some video transmitted from iPhone.

3. No, that's just for cars without OEM rear camera. In some country, like Canada, there were trims without the OEM back up camera. Otherwise, the system will recognize the car is in reverse and will display the OEM interface. No problem.

4. Such as wired airplay support, some android wired screen mirroring may be added. E.g. you can run CarPlay or Airplay(Both wired over lightning cable), and when airplay mode, it will be mirroring your iphone to 3G MMI screen. This is why we deleted HDMI. The entire reason that I went to china was to keep the maintenance of the product line. I didn't come back with immediate outcome, but I am still working with them to sort out this.

5. The instability has two factors. First, iPhone 7+ or later model draws too much compared to 6. Second, we didn't separate 5v power supply for our logic board and iPhone charging circuit, thus the system shutdowns when iPhone is drawing too much. This will be fixed for both existing and new gens by mean of replacing cable harness with small separate power supplier for iPhone.

6. That app has nothing to do with the standalone interface. It's for Android-based devices. Your understanding of Android Auto concept is somewhat different from the reality. Android Auto is just for Android phones.

7. There is EQ icon in the test firmware and there were some interesting icons in the testing firmware, but I was not able to test them. Thus, I'd rather mention them as 'so on'

For a while, I will be selling both 2nd Gen. with HDMI and 3rd Gen. with Analog input.
    The major differences are the existance of HDMI or Analog input, and for 2 Gen, there are over 5 sub-models for each car model, but 3rd Gen will be a universal interface for all Audi with MMI.

Again, I am doing my best to deliver what was promised. I know the schedule is crazily behind, but what could I do further? My counterpart in China also expressed his responsibility, and doing his best - except his employees are ... too slow.
    Daniel Kim

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Hi Daniel, thanks for the GREAT and FAST answers. Please note these questions are not to complain about the schedule. I just want to make sure I know what I am getting and choose the right model.

I think your answer to my #4 means that the 3rd Gen (new one) is perfect for me. Please confirm though: there is some way of flipping between Carplay mode and wired-USB Airplay mode while driving along. So if my passenger wants to watch some Youtube we need to go into wired airplay/mirroring mode over the lightning cable (no need for WiFi in the car). Question: how do you change between CarPlay and Airplay modes?

FYI I have worked with Chinese consumer electronics manufacturers for over 20 years. I know your pain. Thanks for making the trips.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by PacBeach View Post
    Hi Daniel, thanks for the GREAT and FAST answers. Please note these questions are not to complain about the schedule. I just want to make sure I know what I am getting and choose the right model.

I think your answer to my #4 means that the 3rd Gen (new one) is perfect for me. Please confirm though: there is some way of flipping between Carplay mode and wired-USB Airplay mode while driving along. So if my passenger wants to watch some Youtube we need to go into wired airplay/mirroring mode over the lightning cable (no need for WiFi in the car). Question: how do you change between CarPlay and Airplay modes?

FYI I have worked with Chinese consumer electronics manufacturers for over 20 years. I know your pain. Thanks for making the trips.
    If I remember correct, you push a button to go our own main menu, and select between carplay or airplay, then the system reset the USB connection to trigger either service. Nevertheless, it seemed airplay need to be activated on the phone.
    Daniel Kim

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Salve, sono nuovo del forum chiedevo a qualcuno montando il 10.25 con sorgente MMI3GPLUS ha dovuto mettere il cavo aggiuntivo isolatore acustico e dogle usb per il corretto funzionamento.
    Oppure ne posso fare un meno ??
    Grazie a tutti

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Hi Daniel, regarding your update of 02Feb2018 above.
    Cable: Glad to see the progress. Is that still passing all your tests? No longer creating any delays?
    Software: Has there been any substantial progress on the software since 02Feb?

AZ Member #

Let me speak very frankly, not as a seller, but as a person who owns an Audi.

1. CarPlay interface is an outsourced product apart from our primary factory which produces screen replacements for B8s.
    2. This outsourced plant is the dominant and big one in the Chinese market. My impression, however, is communication is not really effective. I requested many and only a few had been returned. It's partially due to their stance that 'we are self-sufficient in the Chinese market and oversea sales is miniscule' claiming that they have sold 2000 of this devices domestically. It seems the people of China is very tolerent to what is not working, which I don't understand at all. Nevertheless, it seems they already suffered considerable number of complaints since iPhone X came out to China. That is why they decided to modify cables(for recent product for Q3, and C6) and develop a new generation.
    3. So I made the trip to China to regulate all. However, I was surprised how they were not getting my points(or 'our points'). I did a briefing again, and engineers promised to deliver what I've asked sooner.
    4. Nevertheless, it seems engineers are more inclined to develop the new generation, instead of solving our problems.
    5. Despite the promise that they will release an SW before the Chinese New Year Holiday(10th ~ 21st), they just went on the holiday.
    6. In the last few days, I made several angry calls with the owner, and followings were the points of discussion

Daniel: Our reputation is hitting the bottom. I am already taken about 10 returns. Where's the cable I asked? and new SW? If you are not going to fix this, then you need to replace it with the third gen.

Owner: We'd replace all problematic units if it's returned to China by prepaid shipping. [At this point, did not specified if he'd replace it with third gen, or something else]

Daniel: Unacceptable. This is a recall and every cost must be born by you. It's still cheaper to fix the software and produce the cable that I suggested. I saw you did a good job with the new generation, and I saw even the existing generation was working better in chinese firmwares.

Owner: I'd give you a firm remedy on this matter after the holiday. You can count on me. (It sounded like he's going to make a big decision)

7. Here's what is going to happen: If there was no progress in the update and new cable, I will push for a free upgrade to the third gen. If necessary, I will go to China again, grap 50 new gen units in the factory, and ship it to Canada, distribute it to purchasers on my cost.
    Daniel Kim

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Thanks Daniel for pushing and for the offer. Please give us an update about Feb 28th after they are back from CNY about 1 week. Even if not final solution, make post here to keep us informed.

AZ Member #

Wow, incredible follow through Daniel. Thank you.

AZ Member #

Thank you Daniel.

Iím having all sorts of issues with my unit including poor connectivity, dropped audio and failure to work altogether. My previously existing iPod connection no longer transmits audio.

AZ Member #

So, The software update will be ready by 9th, March, and new cable or anything else that will cure the intermittent power shutdown problem in case iPhone battery is too low will follow shortly.
    I made it clear that we will not tolerate any further delay on the software and we want to see real efforts to fix the power problem shortly. Otherwise, I made him understand that he has to send everyone a free upgrade to 3rd Generation. He said, 'Understood'.
    Daniel Kim

AZ Member #

Daniel, Iím still trying to get answers to a couple questions:
    1. Are the issues I am having are related to the cable and/or the unit generation (see post 25 above)?
    2. How best to ensure Iím notified of new cable, firmware or offer of free upgrade?

Thanks
    13 allroad/Prestige/ibis/blk, 20%, expel, APR K04, AWE DP, Eurocode FMIC/HFC, GFB DV+, R8 coils, NGK BKR8EIX plugs, 034 Trans & Rr Diff Mounts, Apikol Rr Diff Mount, Vogtland coils, Alu Kreuz, Stasis S4/S5 Rr Sway, Vorsteiner V-FF 104 (20x10/et30), Conti ExtremeContact DWS 06-275/30ZR20, Stoptech rotors, Hawk Ceramics, iJDMTOY 3000K Amber Yellow fogs, F/R e-codes, semi-dyn sigs, RS5 Pedals, Perf. Shift, load rail storage sys, under seat bins

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by pwdrskr View Post
    Daniel, Iím still trying to get answers to a couple questions:
    1. Are the issues I am having are related to the cable and/or the unit generation (see post 25 above)?
    2. How best to ensure Iím notified of new cable, firmware or offer of free upgrade?

Thanks
    1. Exactly. It does that from two factors. First, iPhone draws too much power and second our circuit is barely supplying 500mA.
    2. I will send a notification e-mail to all client who purchased from my website. Anyone who purchased it from second hand should contact me by themselves.

P.s: Software update is all about Android Auto, reasonable UI.
    Daniel Kim

AZ Member #

Wonderful, thank you for the prompt reply! Like others have said, your efforts to fix this, transperancy on the issues and progress on fixes are very much appreciated.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Hi Daniel, when will it become available for ordering for my 2012 A6? Soon after 09 March?

AZ Member #

So factory owner says.

我已经将您的意见全部反馈,我们将会花500USD来生产小板,来解决我们前期客户的不稳定问题,请放心, 我们在努力协调解决,绝对没有放弃,黑盒子之所以没销售,是因为产品目前处于稳定性论证阶段,暂时不能销售 ,更不能消海外,如果我们不知情将不稳定的产品销售给客人,还可以说我们太过于激进,但明知有缺陷情况下, 还卖给客户,那就是道德问题,希望你理解我,给我时间.

which means

Reflecting all your comments & feedback, we will spend 500 USD to produce small board attaching to the harness to solve the problem of instability of our previous customers. Please rest assured that we are working hard to coordinate and resolve, and we have never given up. The black box(means 3rd generation) is not yet to be sold. Because the product is currently in the stage of stability test, it cannot be sold temporarily, and it cannot be sent to overseas. Not knowing the defect, if we sell unstable products to customers, it can be said that we were hurrying too much, but, since we know there is issue (with 3rd generation), if we sell this (as is), that is moral issues, hope you understand me, give me time.

固件他们没弄好,估计这两天优先给你的是我们airplay版本
    Also, he said for the Android auto update, 'it didn't go well'(as far as I know they had an issue to handover the call request from Android Auto to Audi BT caller, but once told me it was sorted out, but unclear until this day). And he is saying he's going to send me an update with airplay feature in two days. (It adds airplay feature + correct some bugs like mic echo, sound quality and so on) For Android Auto update, I have to check again. But this time I will release whatever the update for carplay users first. It has been such a long waiting.

So this is the latest development.

If you think you have enough of this, we welcome your refund request, and it will be standard refund procedure(refund of the full price except for shipping fees).
    Last edited by a4android; 03-06-2018 at 12:53 PM.
    Daniel Kim

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Thanks for the update Daniel and all your hard work.
    I'm eagerly awaiting a working Android Auto function - fingers crossed that it gets sorted out.

AZ Member #

Thanks for the transparency Daniel.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Hey Daniel-

How do we go about getting the update from you when it's prepped? Looking forward to the update (hopefully today!)

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    01 a4 1.8tqm stock

Forgive me if this is the wrong place. I'm looking into getting an RSNAV for my wife's car, which is 2013 MMI 3G+. It is 6sp Manual trans. It has GPS and rear backup camera, but it came with the first generation mobile data (which was t mobile) built into the MMI, which means I only get 2G in my area. Sometimes 3G, but very rare, I use a free freedompop sim to get 200mb of free data a month and just keep the google overlay in maps turned off.

I'm feeling a little lost as to what to get to add on, or what I should need for the rsnav? We use Android phones.

I'm looking through all these threads and it seems BT isn't quite there yet, and there's an issue with something else (Android Auto?).

So I guess my questions are;

Should I wait to buy until the third gen comes out, or is it out?

Can I use my OEM GPS and rear backup camera? It seems so by the install but is there any advantage to the add ons?

Do I need The AA / Carplay dongle? I'd like to use AA, but it says there's an app out there that can do this (I'm not sure what app that is)

Do I need car reverse backup power filter?

Do I need the optional noise isolator?

Do I need the screen mirroring app license? I would like to use this.

I'm sorry. I've read a lot of threads / posts, and I'm still unsure of these questions. I want to order this (if it's pretty stable), and order everything I need all at the same time. I don't want to order 1 piece, just to find out I need something else.

Is there an A4 B8.5 with 3G+ install thread anywhere?

Thanks!

AZ Member #

This is a thread for standalone smarphone interface box without a screen. This is standalone system that does not require anything else. However, it's temporarily unavailable for some issues.

All the dongle and accessories are for devices with screen. They run android 6.0, and needs the dongle for carplay and android auto. Android auto can be run by Headunit reloaded app as well, but it's unstable.

Both the standalone box and screen replacement is designed to work with 3g mmi + without hindering any original function except mmi port for ipod.

Hope this help.

Also, I have no idea when i can start to sell the standalone system again as its renwal progress is incredibly slow.

For 2G Box, the factory sent me screenshop of airplay enabled fw yesterday, but my cloud storage is still empty. Will yell over the phone again tonight.
    Daniel Kim

AZ Member #

Since I am really fed up with the mfg not taking any action on the power issue, I decide to take the burden.

There will be three offers

First option: Eligible customers send back their main harness back to my Canada location, I install the power board and ship it back. I will reimburse the postage you paid, and it will be done free of charge and free shipping. This is already proven effective for unstable connection. Still 2g box new software will be provided and is being prepared. I asked the morons just, at least, bring the same version firmware as they use in China with English translation. THAT fixed phone call echo and few glitches . Not sure android auto would be applied or not as they seems not want to answer on that matter. In the meantime, I asked the morons if they can get me a box of old harness so that you may not need to send your old cable back to me.

Second option: The 3rd generation (Android auto,miracast+CarPlay,airplay+analog video input+reverse camera interface) is expected to be around 500USD. Nevertheless, we'd replace your 2nd generation with the 3rd gen free of charge when the 3rd gen becomes available (eta April). Since it adds some new value, what we ask is to return your old unit at your cost(choose the most economical shipping method possible to china) and we will ship your 3rd gen by regular parcel(or express on extra shipping fee payment).

Third option: return of your purchase to Canada location or China wherever the return shipping is cheaper, and get the refund of the device price you paid. However, shipping fee is not reimbursable or refundable. I wish I could reimburse your return shipping, but I found some people ship it back with 1 day or 3day express, and asking me 150usd shipping fee reimbursement, which is not something I can cover.

I earned about $50 to 100 dollar per unit out of this product and I am ready to lose it all or even further loss.

So, please mind that and contact me for your choice of option.

I am sorry for this promise turning out to be such an annoyance, but I tried my best.

Visit our recall page for further instructions.
    Last edited by a4android; 03-14-2018 at 03:52 AM.
    Daniel Kim

AZ Member #

[update]
    last night, my rep. at the mfg texted me
    'English firmware is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
    and then I couldn't reach him.
    few hours late, he texte me
    'android auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
    and again, I couldn't reach him since.

I guess something is happening, so let's wait.
    Daniel Kim

Active Member One Ring sourcequality's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Very excited for this, looking forward to having Android Auto in my car!

AZ Member #

Released a beta firmware.
    Please visit our download section
    - Confirmed working by an Audizine member: phone call echo fixed, added screen mirroring for iPhone and Android.

Please report bugs and if Android Auto is working.
    Daniel Kim

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast