Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I was wondering if there is a screen protector or tempered glass screen protector for this unit. ?

Active Member One Ring BranMakMorn's Avatar
    AZ Member #

See Post # 153 in this Thread.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Hi guys. I had install my rsnav 8.8 today, and I've got any questions.
    My SIM card have network, but there's no internet on device. Who seemed such thing?
    Does not moving arrows on speedometer and tachometer in the main screen while driving. How can I dismiss this thing?
    I've got airbag warning sign on instrument panel, but I don't have passenger airbag switcher. This part of manual about my case?
    Is it possible to reprogram button "speech" on the wheel with simple button function set?
    Please excuse my for stupid questions but I'm new one

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Just installed my unit. A few questions. Is the internet speed faster using the hotspot off your phone or if you use a Sim card? I can't update the app on the unit through Google play store. Is there any way you to put certain apps on the home screen?

Senior Member Three Rings Fastbke170's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2003 Silver GSXR1000, Mazda 3S 2006

Quote Originally Posted by RRHMJ23 View Post
    Just installed my unit. A few questions. Is the internet speed faster using the hotspot off your phone or if you use a Sim card? I can't update the app on the unit through Google play store. Is there any way you to put certain apps on the home screen?
    I have Sprint in NY and just Use my Phone as a Hotspot. Sprint allows 50 Gigs with unlimited plans. I was also told by Daniel LTE Band with Sprint would not be compatible for internal SIM antenna, Im not sure if newer units have been upgraded. If you have the latest Firmware you should be able to hold your finger over 3 icons to the right of AM/FM on main Screen. Once you choose an ApK to replace factory Apk that icon will Show up on Screen.
    2012 A4 Moonlight Blue Metallic : Premium +: RS6 18" GUNMETAL WHEELS: AEM PRO DRY INTAKE: FRANKENTURBO F23L : TopGear UK HFC : TopGear UK 3"Stainless Steel Turbo Back Full Dual Exhaust: TopGear UK Eurodyne Custom Tune:Eurocode FMIC :3 Spoke S4 Black Steering Wheel w/DSG Paddle shifter : S-Tronic Shifter Knob w/Black Boot : LED White Interior: LED Red Footwell Conversion : Hoen White XEON Match Fog Bulbs :R8 Coil Packs: Puddle Projection Lamps with Audi Rings

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I've seen people day that the noise isolator that they lose the bass in their system . I have mine hooked up , how can I tell if it's affecting my system. Is there no bass whatsoever?

Senior Member Four Rings a4android's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I've seen people day that the noise isolator that they lose the bass in their system . I have mine hooked up , how can I tell if it's affecting my system. Is there no bass whatsoever?
    It's just 'less' bass. Not no bass. You can tell the diffrence if you try straight 3.5mm aux cable.

나의 SM-G960W 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
    Daniel Kim
    2010 A4 B8 - My first car ever!
    2012 A7 C7

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbke170 View Post
    I have Sprint in NY and just Use my Phone as a Hotspot. Sprint allows 50 Gigs with unlimited plans. I was also told by Daniel LTE Band with Sprint would not be compatible for internal SIM antenna, Im not sure if newer units have been upgraded. If you have the latest Firmware you should be able to hold your finger over 3 icons to the right of AM/FM on main Screen. Once you choose an ApK to replace factory Apk that icon will Show up on Screen.
    Ok so IF I want to run a Sim card, do I have to add a line on to my phone plan just to use in the radio? Or can I get another sim card from T-Mobile and it'll just pull data from my phone ? I'm a little confused. Never had a radio like this.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by a4android View Post
    It's just 'less' bass. Not no bass. You can tell the diffrence if you try straight 3.5mm aux cable.

나의 SM-G960W 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
    Ok so if I bypass this will it make a huge difference? And how do I go about bypassing it .

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Ok so if I bypass this will it make a huge difference? And how do I go about bypassing it .
    Just Put a 3,5mm cable from the rsnav to your aux. It is Just for testing

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I did bypass the noise isolator with a shielded aux cable.
    I couldn't say if it is huge difference , but there is enough difference I could sense.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Few announcements

We know of the speedometer, climate control bugs and lagging MMI control console issues and for this we need MMI set from Brice of this forum, but Chinese customs are not releasing the MMI set without any valid reason. We regret that we cannot release fixes as fast as we hope. Currently, downgrading to 0918 firmware would cure the MMI control lag, but in most case, to downgrade, you need to flash the firmware over USB using PC. I feel congested than anyone else for this situation, but the situation is so.

RSNAV factory will be closed from 29th JAN. to 14th FEB for Chinese Holidays and there will be absolutely no delivery, warranty service available during the period. Nevertheless, I will continue to answer emails and will provide technical assistance over e-mail and if necessory over messenger apps and telephone.

The best way to reach me is not this thread, audizine PM, facebook messenger, but info@rsnav.com

All the received order including all new RHD 10.25" will be sent out before the holiday.

Indeed we are working on 2G MMI, we are analyzing display controller and CAN+MOST decoder for 2G MMI to design products.

The upgrade program for HW 3.0 is being planned for every model. Nevertheless, it's likely to be announced mid-Feb when workers come back from their holidays.

Please allow up to 72 hours for e-mail reply. If you get an instant response, it's just I am in front of PC. I am rather shocked that some are taking instant response for something guaranteed and start to bombing my inbox if they don't get response from me within 5-minutes.
    Daniel Kim
    2012 A7 C7

Active Member Two Rings WTPThom's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by a4android View Post
    Indeed we are working on 2G MMI.
    Amazing news!

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A3003 en utilisant Tapatalk

Active Member One Ring Longhalfling's Avatar
    AZ Member #

For anyone interested, I am selling my new in box 8.8" system for B8.5 A4/S4. See my classifieds post (cross-posted in both S4 and A4 B8 pages).
    2013 S4 6MT | Ice Silver Metallic | Magma Red Interior | Sport Diff | B&O System | 1 of 8
    Luft-Technik CF Intake | IE Stage 2 | CTS 57.3mm Pulley | Merc Racing Heat Exchanger | AWE Touring 90MM | ECS CF Diffuser | RS4 Quattro Grille | ECS Short Throw | 034 Mounts

2013 MV Agusta F3 675
    2008 Triumph Daytona 675 (track)

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Installing the rsnav rear camera, I have it hooked to the radio, wire ran to the trunk orange wire connected. Handle in. Where is the most common area to draw power/ground from ? Which wire do I splice into

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Installing the rsnav rear camera, I have it hooked to the radio, wire ran to the trunk orange wire connected. Handle in. Where is the most common area to draw power/ground from ? Which wire do I splice into
    If I remember correctly you need to connect orange and brown wire near the display wiring horness and thats all for automatic driving. No other power supply is needed.

Senior Member Three Rings Fastbke170's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2003 Silver GSXR1000, Mazda 3S 2006

Dont have MMI version. I Do have hw 2.0 with upgraded ram. I must say my unit has been running very well. I recently installed kodi 17.6 build infusion 2.6 and I'm quite surprised how quickly the 8.8 unit responds. Kodi is usually laggy even on my FireTV cube but I can even watch live TV when stuck in traffic. The only integration issue is carista apk. Otherwise my system is humming along well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Audizine mobile app
    2012 A4 Moonlight Blue Metallic : Premium +: RS6 18" GUNMETAL WHEELS: AEM PRO DRY INTAKE: FRANKENTURBO F23L : TopGear UK HFC : TopGear UK 3"Stainless Steel Turbo Back Full Dual Exhaust: TopGear UK Eurodyne Custom Tune:Eurocode FMIC :3 Spoke S4 Black Steering Wheel w/DSG Paddle shifter : S-Tronic Shifter Knob w/Black Boot : LED White Interior: LED Red Footwell Conversion : Hoen White XEON Match Fog Bulbs :R8 Coil Packs: Puddle Projection Lamps with Audi Rings

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by andRap View Post
    If I remember correctly you need to connect orange and brown wire near the display wiring horness and thats all for automatic driving. No other power supply is needed.

I have the wires connected near the display , I have the handle connect with the orange connector. What are the red and black wires that are next to the orange connector on the handle? Right now the rear handle doesn't work and still no picture from the camera when I put it in reverse

AZ Member #

I have the wires connected near the display , I have the handle connect with the orange connector. What are the red and black wires that are next to the orange connector on the handle? Right now the rear handle doesn't work and still no picture from the camera when I put it in reverse
    That are + and -

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by boere View Post
    That are + and -

I understand that , where do they get connected to ?

AZ Member #

10.25" 8.8" 1280x480 'US' firmware update to check MMI console has problem.
    click here
    Daniel Kim
    2012 A7 C7

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Yeah sounds really good!
    I waiting for europe Version!

AZ Member #

beta software for 10.25" 8.8" 1280x480, EU on the issue random lagging 3G MMI Console.
    Click Here
    Daniel Kim
    2012 A7 C7

AZ Member #

Hi, thank you for all the information you posted here. I've read most of the posts. I´m about to buy a 8.8 unit, and I have a couple of doubts.
    The first one is about the installation, I have a basic concert radio, without navigator, and I have the aux connection in the arm box (sorry for my English , I don't know if the word is correct)
    I don´t know if its compulsory to connect the device to my aux connection, and If there is another possibility.
    The other one is about the camera, I don't know how to pass the cable in an avant model.
    Thank you.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Oscarcam View Post
    Hi, thank you for all the information you posted here. I've read most of the posts. I´m about to buy a 8.8 unit, and I have a couple of doubts.
    The first one is about the installation, I have a basic concert radio, without navigator, and I have the aux connection in the arm box (sorry for my English , I don't know if the word is correct)
    I don´t know if its compulsory to connect the device to my aux connection, and If there is another possibility.
    The other one is about the camera, I don't know how to pass the cable in an avant model.
    Thank you.
    Where you are from?

AZ Member #

Spain
    , why?

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Oscarcam View Post
    Spain
    , why?
    When you have been from Germany i could Help you better in German than english ;-)

AZ Member #

CANBUS update
    V120
    V201

Fixes: minor bug fixes (Fahrenheit displaying issue), code optimization

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...F_?usp=sharing
    Daniel Kim
    2012 A7 C7

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456