Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Bump for update. :)

-Josh \\\\
    I just posted an update a few posts up from this one. I do apologize for me being a late piece of shit. if it makes you guys feel any better my new 750awhp build is stuck in my shop until these are done.

I'm feeling just as, if not more impatient than all you guys
    2001.5 stage 2 to stage 3 k04 to fully built 6266 stk awd drift car

Senior Member Two Rings MrSnickelsnizer's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by bjaroch View Post
    sorry guys. I am beyond overwhelmed at my shop, between my dad and I alone our machines are running 20 hours a day 7 days a week. its too the point where my dad and I just purchased 2 more 3 axis machining centers.

I literally just need a machine to open up for 24 hours for me to finish the last piece. materials here, fixtures made, and programs made for the little ebrake cable bracket.

I can post pics up tmrw of a set all mounted up minus the parking brake cable so you guys can see whats going on
    That's good to hear that everything is mostly buttoned up. Solid work man. Yeah, I also think photos would give people something to chew on while the anticipation grows lol.
    And a whole lot of people are curious about the dual ebrake setup, including me. But if everything goes well this time, maybe post a poll to vet interest on dual setup? If you were even wanting to manufacture and produce them.
    Other than that I appreciate the update
    1998 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnickelsnizer View Post
    That's good to hear that everything is mostly buttoned up. Solid work man. Yeah, I also think photos would give people something to chew on while the anticipation grows lol.
    And a whole lot of people are curious about the dual ebrake setup, including me. But if everything goes well this time, maybe post a poll to vet interest on dual setup? If you were even wanting to manufacture and produce them.
    Other than that I appreciate the update
    I just went to go assemble for a pic when I realized my calipers are at my powder coater. pics will be up by Friday the latest. I'm picking up the calipers Wednesday evening

don't get me wrong, I would love to make more parts for you guys but my company has to come first. hopefully when my new machines arrive I will start getting some more free time for side projects. I'm getting so much interest in these brembo 4 pot brackets, i already need to place another order with the waterjet.

AZ Member #

The 1st op. On the cable bracket has just been started in the machine

Senior Member Four Rings james12lucy's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    North America's only B7 Chump Car. 2006 2.0T A4, fully gutted, custom Loose Stones Racing Roll Cage,

Any intention of creating setups for the B6/B7 after this run? I really donít need a parking brake for my race car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B7 Avant, 6MT, Quattro - Brilliant Black: JHM 93 Octane Stage 2 tune, APR HPFP, S3 Injectors, JHM Test Pipe, Stasis Catback, R8 coils, 034 TIP, Custom CIA, 18" VMR 710, Podi Digital Boost Gauge, RS4 rear sway bar, RS4 grill, Eurojet Billet VC, 42DD catch can, Ohlins SL Coilovers w/ Hyperco springs, OEM Bi-Xenon retrofit, GFB DV+, Brembo 18z.

AZ Member #

Yes, my buddy has a b7 rs4 for me to build off of. he's gonna bring it over once my car is done. I cannot start anymore projects till then.

I already need to make another run of these brackets. You guys have been blowing me up for these.

- - - Updated - - -

Blowing me up with orders*

Senior Member Four Rings james12lucy's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    North America's only B7 Chump Car. 2006 2.0T A4, fully gutted, custom Loose Stones Racing Roll Cage,

I wouldnít use a B7 RS4 as your test bed. They have different hub depths than all the other B7s, and as a result anything you make for it will only fit the RS4 (and be a downgrade over OEM). So if youíre going that route, donít. Find a B6/B7 A4/S4, else youíll have literally wasted time and resources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B7 Avant, 6MT, Quattro - Brilliant Black: JHM 93 Octane Stage 2 tune, APR HPFP, S3 Injectors, JHM Test Pipe, Stasis Catback, R8 coils, 034 TIP, Custom CIA, 18" VMR 710, Podi Digital Boost Gauge, RS4 rear sway bar, RS4 grill, Eurojet Billet VC, 42DD catch can, Ohlins SL Coilovers w/ Hyperco springs, OEM Bi-Xenon retrofit, GFB DV+, Brembo 18z.

Established Member Two Rings AudiAlbany123's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B5 S4, C7.5 S6, H2

Lets not get ahead of ourselves we're still looking for B5 brackets over here

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

will this fit he c5 allroad?

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1 busted ass S4

Was super interested in these. Looks like its a good thing I didn't pre order, what is it, 6 months now since this started?

Veteran Member Four Rings topquarkpc's Avatar
    AZ Member #

i want one...
    how do i sign up?
    '01 Imola Yellow Avant Sport Package 6-Speed (stage 3 w/Frankenturbo F4H)

AZ Member #

Hey everyone they're ready to go.
    Sorry I haven't been keeping everyone updated.
    Over the past few weeks I went to start my "built block" and it failed then when trying to find the problem I learned I got scammed on this block. It may just be stock. The pistons certainly are.

AZ Member #

And for everyone else that didn't put a deposit, I made a bunch of extras of the machined part so that the next batch turns out much quicker.

Veteran Member Three Rings audinutt's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2001 A8l 2001 A4TQM Avant

I'm just wondering where the pics are that you promised over a week ago

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
    98.5 A4 1.8T

AZ Member #

I never reassembled the set cuz i have the wrong rebuild kit for my pistons but I will get you all pics of them mounted without pads and pistons in. I just really wanted too show a fully finished product

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by audinutt View Post

Give me a phone number or email to send some pics too. Idk why my shit always fails to upload with audizine

AZ Member #

For everyone that did put down a deposit, if youre feeling like a nice guy I would appreciate an extra $15. The water jetting cost was almost double what they originally quoted me cuz it was suppose to include material costs but didn't find out that it did not until I received the bill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by audinutt View Post

let me get an email or phone number

Established Member Two Rings AudiAlbany123's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B5 S4, C7.5 S6, H2

paid bjaroch for two sets and ordered the wilwoods and ecs 2-piece 300mm rears ill post pics of everything mocked up when they show up, thanks again

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1 busted ass S4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123