Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 2,241 to 2,275 of 2275
  1. #2241
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 02 2018
    AZ Member #
    425912
    Location
    Viernheim

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hallo, passt das Rsnav das ich mir fόr mein mmi 3g gekauft habe auch zum 3g basic ich meine von der Verkabelung her?

  2. #2242
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 03 2018
    AZ Member #
    418122
    Location
    Freiburg

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimkira View Post
    Hallo, passt das Rsnav das ich mir fόr mein mmi 3g gekauft habe auch zum 3g basic ich meine von der Verkabelung her?
    When you selected mmi3g Basic then it works.

    Wenn du das fόr mmi3g Basic bestellt hast passt es ;-)

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  3. #2243
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 02 2018
    AZ Member #
    425912
    Location
    Viernheim

    Passt das Rsnav das ich mir fόr das Mmi 3g plus gekauft habe auch fόr das Mmi 3g Basic, von der Verkabelung her meine ich?

  4. #2244
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 02 2018
    AZ Member #
    425912
    Location
    Viernheim

    Nein habe es fόr das Mmi 3g+ gekauft und mφchte es Verkaufen und habe eine Anfrage ob es ins Basic passt.

  5. #2245
    Established Member Two Rings alexdell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 29 2011
    AZ Member #
    78939
    Location
    Central NJ

    I have the original 1st gen version & would be interested in an updgrade as well. The current boot up time is painful.

  6. #2246
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Apr 12 2018
    AZ Member #
    416968
    Location
    EU

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimkira View Post
    Nein habe es fόr das Mmi 3g+ gekauft und mφchte es Verkaufen und habe eine Anfrage ob es ins Basic passt.
    This forum is english only :)

    Quote Originally Posted by boere View Post
    No. MMI2G comes in spring 2019.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  7. #2247
    Established Member Two Rings steviesteves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 13 2016
    AZ Member #
    385548
    Location
    Westchester NY

    Sooo when is the new update coming out because this volume problem is pretty annoying. I saw the newest update from 12-1 says don’t update until further notice


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  8. #2248
    Established Member Two Rings steviesteves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 13 2016
    AZ Member #
    385548
    Location
    Westchester NY

    Sooo when is the new update coming out because this volume problem is pretty annoying. I saw the newest update from 12-1 says don’t update until further notice


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  9. #2249
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 23 2017
    AZ Member #
    411513
    Location
    Florida


  10. #2250
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 27 2018
    AZ Member #
    425435
    Location
    Bay Area

    The website is showing a hardware version 3 for the 10.25" unit. Is that a brand new release? Is there a full change log or any user feedback on it yet?

  11. #2251
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2016
    AZ Member #
    382830
    Location
    Madrid, Spain

    Quote Originally Posted by morph2k4 View Post
    The website is showing a hardware version 3 for the 10.25" unit. Is that a brand new release? Is there a full change log or any user feedback on it yet?
    Yup HW 3.0 is coming to town...

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  12. #2252
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Nov 08 2018
    AZ Member #
    430654
    Location
    Denmark

    So I've been driving for a few weeks with my 10,25 screen now. It's a great improvement over the standard system. I do have a few questions I hope you guys can help me with.

    1: Apple Carplay keeps disconnecting
    This is a bit of a disappointment. I mainly bought the unit to use Apple carplay, and paid the 85USD for the dongle to go along with the RSNAV. However I'm experienced constant disconnects between the phone and RSNAV. It's everywhere from 2-15 mins in between, but as soon as it starts it keeps coming. It disconnects, reconnects, disconnects again and on it goes. I've installed the unit as described; RSNAV -> Black box -> White dongle -> cable -> Iphone. I've tried updating the firmware for the dongle/app but that had no effect. Any ideas for how to solve this?

    2: Can I change the quick apps on RSNAV audi interface (the default screen)
    If so, how? I would love to have Spotify instead of "Media" or "Browser" as an example

    3: I have the airbag warning indicator showing
    I see in the manual I need to cut a wire to make it go away. I really don't want to disassemble the setup again though. Is it simple the indicator showing, or is the airbag actually switched off by the new wire harness?

  13. #2253
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 27 2018
    AZ Member #
    425486
    Location
    Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Aroikjaer View Post
    So I've been driving for a few weeks with my 10,25 screen now. It's a great improvement over the standard system. I do have a few questions I hope you guys can help me with.

    1: Apple Carplay keeps disconnecting
    This is a bit of a disappointment. I mainly bought the unit to use Apple carplay, and paid the 85USD for the dongle to go along with the RSNAV. However I'm experienced constant disconnects between the phone and RSNAV. It's everywhere from 2-15 mins in between, but as soon as it starts it keeps coming. It disconnects, reconnects, disconnects again and on it goes. I've installed the unit as described; RSNAV -> Black box -> White dongle -> cable -> Iphone. I've tried updating the firmware for the dongle/app but that had no effect. Any ideas for how to solve this?

    2: Can I change the quick apps on RSNAV audi interface (the default screen)
    If so, how? I would love to have Spotify instead of "Media" or "Browser" as an example

    3: I have the airbag warning indicator showing
    I see in the manual I need to cut a wire to make it go away. I really don't want to disassemble the setup again though. Is it simple the indicator showing, or is the airbag actually switched off by the new wire harness?
    I too have frequent disconnects with Android Auto.

    Daniel mentioned it because of the cable. But in reality for me it was because of the Black dongle (usb filter). The connection with this black dongle was never firm and the connection is very sensitive so is the disconnect problem.

    Best Solution I figured out is to replace the black dongle with external powered USB hub.

    RSNAV USB >> External powered USB Hub >> Autokit Dongle (white) >> cable >> phone.

    This connection was very stable for me. I expected the usb hub also charges the phone. But unfortunately it is still very very slow changing. I tried couple of USB hubs all are the same. I am still in process of finding a good HUB.


    2. You can replace some of the short cuts in Audi home screen by long pressing on the icon

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  14. #2254
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Nov 08 2018
    AZ Member #
    430654
    Location
    Denmark

    Quote Originally Posted by andRap View Post
    I too have frequent disconnects with Android Auto.

    Daniel mentioned it because of the cable. But in reality for me it was because of the Black dongle (usb filter). The connection with this black dongle was never firm and the connection is very sensitive so is the disconnect problem.

    Best Solution I figured out is to replace the black dongle with external powered USB hub.

    RSNAV USB >> External powered USB Hub >> Autokit Dongle (white) >> cable >> phone.

    This connection was very stable for me. I expected the usb hub also charges the phone. But unfortunately it is still very very slow changing. I tried couple of USB hubs all are the same. I am still in process of finding a good HUB.


    2. You can replace some of the short cuts in Audi home screen by long pressing on the icon

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info. I will try to long press to change the apps on the home screen .

    Is there an "official" guide on how to make the Carplay work @Daniel? I understand the it's still an "early adopters product", but it doesn't seem right to me that the 85 USD dongle doesn't work on it's own. If this is a know problem I would have preferred the information was available on purchase, at least with a warning that we might need to purchase extra material to make it work.

    Also anyone know about the airbag warning indicator, is it simple the indicator showing or is the airbag actually disabled?

  15. #2255
    Senior Member Three Rings cybernet99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06 2014
    AZ Member #
    280951
    My Garage
    2010 A4 S-Line, 2004 Yamaha R1
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by Aroikjaer View Post
    Thanks for the info. I will try to long press to change the apps on the home screen .

    Is there an "official" guide on how to make the Carplay work @Daniel? I understand the it's still an "early adopters product", but it doesn't seem right to me that the 85 USD dongle doesn't work on it's own. If this is a know problem I would have preferred the information was available on purchase, at least with a warning that we might need to purchase extra material to make it work.

    Also anyone know about the airbag warning indicator, is it simple the indicator showing or is the airbag actually disabled?
    I have no problems with Airplay, it is rock solid for me. Check that you have all of the correct firmware and software updates applied. I'm not sure if the current "most recent AutoBox" update is stable. I have heard a few people complain about the most recent update. I'm not sure. If you want me to check to see what HW/SW version I'm running I can check for you. (car is put away for the winter, but I can still get in it to check)

    I also taped the adapter into place (it can not loosen up or not have a good connection). I plugged it into the USB adapter, tested it and then wrapped it in felt tape so that it would not rattle and would not come loose at all.
    Integrated Engineering (Sport Short Block | Sport Head Assy | Intake Manifold), Eurodyne Stg 2, AWE FMIC, ECS Lightweight Flywheel/South Bend Stg 2 Endurance Clutch, 034 Hi Flow SS Cat, Mototec SS Downpipe | SS Exhaust, GFB DV+, H&R Rear Sway Bar, 034 Billet Transmission Mount Insert, 034 Density Motor Mounts, Apikol Rear Diff Mount, Alu Kreuz, 034 Density Front Control Arms, UR Strut Bars, AP Racing BBK 380(F)/330(R) floating rotors

  16. #2256
    Senior Member Four Rings a4android's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2015
    AZ Member #
    336498
    Location
    Montreal, QC

    Quote Originally Posted by Aroikjaer View Post
    Thanks for the info. I will try to long press to change the apps on the home screen .

    Is there an "official" guide on how to make the Carplay work @Daniel? I understand the it's still an "early adopters product", but it doesn't seem right to me that the 85 USD dongle doesn't work on it's own. If this is a know problem I would have preferred the information was available on purchase, at least with a warning that we might need to purchase extra material to make it work.

    Also anyone know about the airbag warning indicator, is it simple the indicator showing or is the airbag actually disabled?
    Hi,
    No need to generalize an issue.
    There seems to be faulty dongles out of many.
    We test together and if not work, let's try replace.
    It's not supposed to that hard for anyone.
    The whole idea was plug and cruise.
    If it's torturing you, something isn't right.

    Indeed, the filter thing is flappy, but the truth is it's just one port hub. So I suggest to try another hub.

    the dongle is outsourced and I see many suffers when connection is bad. There are so many reason for that thing is not working right - bad filter, bad dongle, interference from can bus gateway, cable quality and length, and even clearness of lightening connector so on.

    Nevertheless, most of them work fine when the filter is plugged or cable got changed. Out of 600, I see 10 or less dongle failure.

    I am not sure if you are the person I sent a replacement dongle today.

    I am always here to serve, so contact me to official email address.



    나의 SM-T830 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
    Daniel Kim
    2010 A4 B8 - My first car ever!

  17. #2257
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jan 06 2018
    AZ Member #
    412116
    Location
    Sweden

    Got my RSA-12 hw 2 installed in a Audi A4 2015 a week ago. Very happy with the results.
    I estimate it took me 4 hours to do this, where most of the time went into understanding how to take the interior apart gently for the first time without damaging anything.
    It's a clear upgrade from the factory screen for the Audi functions, as well as enabling android based apps.
    The backup camera will be fantastic when I get around to install it.

    Now for a series of questions and suggestions:
    * I notice a new fw was posted on Jan 3 but there have been messages about not updating. Is it a safe update? Is there a changelog to go with it so I can investigate the impact of updating?

    * The harness was very smooth to work with, except the filter boxes that was very thick. I was forced to temporarily remove the one closest to the unit to be able to install the harness. I understand the need for them but they seem to be thicker than necessary. A thinner box around it could make it easier to install.

    * The width of the screen is fantastic, but the height is not so good. Many of the RSNAV menus are not using the full height of the screen, which is already the limiting factor. Extending them all the way would make it better.

    * The home screen with greyish background emits a lot of light at night driving. A dark mode with more black and greater contrast would be easier on a driver's night vision. I'd go for a clean empty black background with no patterns or pictures for night driving.

    * I just ordered special cables from china to integrate the unit with my factory antennas. I would have been happy to pay for those as an addon option in the kit. Same goes for tools to disassemble interior and radio.

    * I received 2 usb dongles, one long white that I believe is a hardware license for android auto? and one smallish black that I am uncertain what it does. What are they?

    * The softbuttons of the tablet are on the right side, far away from the driver. An option to set them on the left side would make them a lot easier to reach.

    * The screen width of the soft keyboard is very wide and writing on it requires moving the hand a lot so you write slowly. Setting the keyboard narrower would make it a lot better.

    Thanks for a fantastic system! I'm very happy with it.

  18. #2258
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Nov 08 2018
    AZ Member #
    430654
    Location
    Denmark

    Quote Originally Posted by a4android View Post
    Hi,
    No need to generalize an issue.
    There seems to be faulty dongles out of many.
    We test together and if not work, let's try replace.
    It's not supposed to that hard for anyone.
    The whole idea was plug and cruise.
    If it's torturing you, something isn't right.

    Indeed, the filter thing is flappy, but the truth is it's just one port hub. So I suggest to try another hub.

    the dongle is outsourced and I see many suffers when connection is bad. There are so many reason for that thing is not working right - bad filter, bad dongle, interference from can bus gateway, cable quality and length, and even clearness of lightening connector so on.

    Nevertheless, most of them work fine when the filter is plugged or cable got changed. Out of 600, I see 10 or less dongle failure.

    I am not sure if you are the person I sent a replacement dongle today.

    I am always here to serve, so contact me to official email address.



    나의 SM-T830 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
    Hi Daniel, thank you for the reply. I will contact you in an email. I will try to put in as many details as I can, so we can locate the issue.

    Again thanks for the great work you're doing, it's much appreciated - even if some of us get impatient or frustrated at times :)

  19. #2259
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Nov 08 2018
    AZ Member #
    430654
    Location
    Denmark

    Quote Originally Posted by jontis View Post
    Got my RSA-12 hw 2 installed in a Audi A4 2015 a week ago. Very happy with the results.
    I estimate it took me 4 hours to do this, where most of the time went into understanding how to take the interior apart gently for the first time without damaging anything.
    It's a clear upgrade from the factory screen for the Audi functions, as well as enabling android based apps.
    The backup camera will be fantastic when I get around to install it.

    Now for a series of questions and suggestions:
    * I notice a new fw was posted on Jan 3 but there have been messages about not updating. Is it a safe update? Is there a changelog to go with it so I can investigate the impact of updating?

    * The harness was very smooth to work with, except the filter boxes that was very thick. I was forced to temporarily remove the one closest to the unit to be able to install the harness. I understand the need for them but they seem to be thicker than necessary. A thinner box around it could make it easier to install.

    * The width of the screen is fantastic, but the height is not so good. Many of the RSNAV menus are not using the full height of the screen, which is already the limiting factor. Extending them all the way would make it better.

    * The home screen with greyish background emits a lot of light at night driving. A dark mode with more black and greater contrast would be easier on a driver's night vision. I'd go for a clean empty black background with no patterns or pictures for night driving.

    * I just ordered special cables from china to integrate the unit with my factory antennas. I would have been happy to pay for those as an addon option in the kit. Same goes for tools to disassemble interior and radio.

    * I received 2 usb dongles, one long white that I believe is a hardware license for android auto? and one smallish black that I am uncertain what it does. What are they?

    * The softbuttons of the tablet are on the right side, far away from the driver. An option to set them on the left side would make them a lot easier to reach.

    * The screen width of the soft keyboard is very wide and writing on it requires moving the hand a lot so you write slowly. Setting the keyboard narrower would make it a lot better.

    Thanks for a fantastic system! I'm very happy with it.
    I had the same experience with the filter boxes. I had to remove the box around the noise isolator to be able to pull the wire all the way to the RSNAV system. Even without the filter box it was a stretch for me. It actually says on the RSNAV homepage right now to do so (at least that's how I read it).

    "Make sure the main connector harness is not stretched tightly due to the blockage of wire tunnel to LCD by the noise isolator. Unwrap the noise isolator casing to pass the tunnel. If neglected, you would have all sort of malfunction, error, or destruction of the main board

    I hope mine isn't stretched too much, I found it a very tight fit to get the mini jack cable to reach the RSNAV tablet.

    For the Dongles, the black one is a USB filter and the white one is the Apple Carplay/Android auto dongle (license). They should be connected RSNAV -> Black filter -> White dongle -> Phone cable (Lightning or mUSB depending on phone) -> Phone.

  20. #2260
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 03 2018
    AZ Member #
    418122
    Location
    Freiburg

    @daniel means the picture that the v200 ist BNAV and the v201 is HNAV? Or do they both use the Same can Software and one is Just newer than the other?Screenshot_20190111-215913.jpeg

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  21. #2261
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jan 06 2018
    AZ Member #
    412116
    Location
    Sweden

    Quote Originally Posted by Aroikjaer View Post
    For the Dongles, the black one is a USB filter and the white one is the Apple Carplay/Android auto dongle (license). They should be connected RSNAV -> Black filter -> White dongle -> Phone cable (Lightning or mUSB depending on phone) -> Phone.
    Many thanks for that information

  22. #2262
    Senior Member Four Rings a4android's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2015
    AZ Member #
    336498
    Location
    Montreal, QC

    Quote Originally Posted by boere View Post
    @daniel means the picture that the v200 ist BNAV and the v201 is HNAV? Or do they both use the Same can Software and one is Just newer than the other?Screenshot_20190111-215913.jpeg

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app
    Both v200,201 for Both BNAV and HNAV.

    나의 SM-G960W 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
    Daniel Kim
    2010 A4 B8 - My first car ever!

  23. #2263
    Active Member One Ring hobbesVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07 2018
    AZ Member #
    430641
    Location
    Blacksburg, VA

    Quote Originally Posted by jontis View Post
    ...
    * The width of the screen is fantastic, but the height is not so good. Many of the RSNAV menus are not using the full height of the screen, which is already the limiting factor. Extending them all the way would make it better.
    ... that's why I opted for the 10.1 in my Q5 - I had a 800x600 unit in one of my former cars and remembered from there that 480pixels are not too much ...
    I admit that the higher display may fit better in a Q5 than in a A4 - just saying it looks great in my Q5 :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by jontis View Post
    ...
    * The screen width of the soft keyboard is very wide and writing on it requires moving the hand a lot so you write slowly. Setting the keyboard narrower would make it a lot better.
    have you thought of installing a different keybaord app? There are even floating keyboards that can be moved around easily ... Google is also testing this now: why not try the gboard app?
    https://fossbytes.com/how-to-use-gbo...ting-keyboard/

  24. #2264
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    May 04 2017
    AZ Member #
    398896
    Location
    Belgium

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoeJoe View Post
    @a4android: Daniel, will this be available as update. So we can buy the pcb only?Attachment 100333

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Audizine mobile app
    also intrested!
    Didnt had time to install my device yet but what is the current boottime now?
    Have the 3gb ram version.

  25. #2265
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Apr 12 2018
    AZ Member #
    416968
    Location
    EU

    Quote Originally Posted by Homienator View Post
    also intrested!
    Didnt had time to install my device yet but what is the current boottime now?
    Have the 3gb ram version.
    i think V2 Unit needs 50sek to boot.
    Because of the app "Tasker" and additional App-Starts my unit takes nearly 60sek until my DAB+ music plays. (Last Autostart-APP)

  26. #2266
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    May 04 2017
    AZ Member #
    398896
    Location
    Belgium

    Quote Originally Posted by sickday View Post
    i think V2 Unit needs 50sek to boot.
    Because of the app "Tasker" and additional App-Starts my unit takes nearly 60sek until my DAB+ music plays. (Last Autostart-APP)
    And what if u have a reversecamera or park sensors?
    Do u have to wait 50secons before u can see whats happening behind you?

  27. #2267
    Active Member One Ring hobbesVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07 2018
    AZ Member #
    430641
    Location
    Blacksburg, VA

    Quote Originally Posted by Homienator View Post
    And what if u have a reversecamera or park sensors?
    Do u have to wait 50secons before u can see whats happening behind you?
    No, reverse camera runs off the original core, within a sec or two

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  28. #2268
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    May 04 2017
    AZ Member #
    398896
    Location
    Belgium

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbesVT View Post
    No, reverse camera runs off the original core, within a sec or two

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Oke thats nice :)
    Because i bought the reversecamera aswell from Rsnav.

  29. #2269
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Nov 12 2011
    AZ Member #
    83783
    Location
    Singapore

    Does anyone know whether the Jan 2019 firmware updates have been release?

    The google drive one seems to be Sep and Nov 2018 versions.

  30. #2270
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 03 2018
    AZ Member #
    418122
    Location
    Freiburg

    Quote Originally Posted by a4android View Post
    Yes, it seems it's not a compatibility issue with certain gateways but something keeps crashing our MCU to CANBUS decoder.
    Nevertheless, our test devices worked fine, so we are waiting one of the faulty units come back to us for analysis.
    Daniel are there some News? Today its terrible with the rsnav. The Car or Setup or any other scrollable menue freezes after 2-3 Scrolls and i cant choose anything in MMI menue...

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  31. #2271
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Apr 12 2018
    AZ Member #
    416968
    Location
    EU

    @Daniel: also interested in upgrade option. rsnav hardware V3? Any News?

  32. #2272
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 03 2018
    AZ Member #
    418122
    Location
    Freiburg

    Quote Originally Posted by boere View Post
    Daniel are there some News? Today its terrible with the rsnav. The Car or Setup or any other scrollable menue freezes after 2-3 Scrolls and i cant choose anything in MMI menue...

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app
    Update. When i start the Car First time on a day and Android is fully loaded and i do nothing in android everything works fine when i Switch to any MMI menue Like "Car" or "Setup" or something.

    Then i Go Back to Android by pushing the Screen and i Open Spotify for example to Listen some music.
    After that when i go to Car menue in MMI or any other MMI menue the Screen freezes after 2-3 Seconds.
    Perhaps you can locate the Problem now better...?


    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  33. #2273
    Senior Member Four Rings a4android's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2015
    AZ Member #
    336498
    Location
    Montreal, QC

    For mmi console, it seems some new assignment that we've done for more feature to the console is the source of the problem. We confirmed 0918 firmware is free of such error. Nevertheless, to roll back the firmware, you will need usb flashing method.

    Will try to come up with faster relief for the console.

    나의 SM-G960W 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
    Daniel Kim
    2010 A4 B8 - My first car ever!

  34. #2274
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 03 2018
    AZ Member #
    418122
    Location
    Freiburg

    Quote Originally Posted by a4android View Post
    For mmi console, it seems some new assignment that we've done for more feature to the console is the source of the problem. We confirmed 0918 firmware is free of such error. Nevertheless, to roll back the firmware, you will need usb flashing method.

    Will try to come up with faster relief for the console.

    나의 SM-G960W 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
    OK thx for answer.
    I will Go Back to 0918 but this Version is Not online anymore is it?

    What means USB flashing method? Can i Not downgrade via SD Card?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

  35. #2275
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 03 2018
    AZ Member #
    418122
    Location
    Freiburg

    Quote Originally Posted by boere View Post
    OK thx for answer.
    I will Go Back to 0918 but this Version is Not online anymore is it?

    What means USB flashing method? Can i Not downgrade via SD Card?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app
    OK. Got it. But that is too much for my brain :D i will wait for newer fw and Hope that this is free from that issue. By the way, i saw that there are two fw on Google Drive for 1.0 BNAV Europe. One is december 3rd and one Jan 3rd.

    I have the december installed. What is the january fw?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2019 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.