Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Results 2,481 to 2,518 of 2518
    Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey, i have a problem with my unit, when i tried running an update on it, somehow the screenlock enabled. i have no idea what the pincode on the screenlock is.
    Is there any standard pincode i could try to use? or do any of you guys know how to remove the screenlock without having the pincode for it?

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by kim123kim123 View Post
    Hey, i have a problem with my unit, when i tried running an update on it, somehow the screenlock enabled. i have no idea what the pincode on the screenlock is.
    Is there any standard pincode i could try to use? or do any of you guys know how to remove the screenlock without having the pincode for it?
    Just read the Wiki. 888666 is the code

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

AZ Member #

Hey, this February i ordered the 10.25 model for my Audi a4 with mmi 3g bnav.
    It said on the website that this would be the v3 version with a booting time of about 5 seconds.
    However my device takes about 45 seconds until the homescreen is showing, also on the back of the device the serial number is rs01081806xxxxx which is a v2 serial number i believe.
    Does this mean I accidently got the v2 version of the 10.25 unit?

AZ Member #

Hi, Yes i know that's the code for opdate ecsess, but its not that code i need. Its a code for the screen lock i need. Now i dont have acsess to the home screen, some ideas?!

AZ Member #

Hi, Yes i know that's the code for opdate ecsess, but its not that code i need. Its a code for the screen lock i need. Now i dont have acsess to the home screen, some ideas?!
    Post a picture. dont know which lock you mean.
    I nothing helps, a emmc flash should work. Look at developer Ressources.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Audizine mobile app

AZ Member #

file:///C:/Users/kim/Pictures/rs%20nav.jpg

AZ Member #

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

You wouldn't happen to have a sim card in the unit, would you?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Yes, i have a sim card in the unit, BUT its not any of the pin codes that i use.. its more like a screen lock ?!

AZ Member #

Hi all..!!
    I will shortly acquire the 10.25 "screen
    I would like to mount the sound amplifiers of my other car.
    Is there a module to connect the cables and control the subwoofer from the unit?
    Thanks in advance!!

A greeting!

AZ Member #

no one knows

Established Member Two Rings fanrazy's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by a4android View Post
    FYI: I am going to China and will arrive 14th very early morning. I will update some news once I get there.
    Hello Daniel I bought a new unit last 8 th of march and i dont have any news ... Could you give me the tracking number. Thanks.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Smoke View Post
    sorry if i'm late to the party, i tried searching through the site and this thread (which gets a bit tough with how big it's become lol). so i havent performed any kind of updates on mine, i have one of the earlier 10.25" ones i assume, on my Symphony. anyway i couldnt find it in the update log, but is the Bluetooth audio/phone pairing working properly now? i know the app is there but originally the issue was it doesnt pair properly, is that still the case or has this been resolved in one of the updates?
    Same. Can pair only one device. When I disable Bluetooth and wife connects to it music not streaming until reboot of system

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

Yes, i have a sim card in the unit, BUT its not any of the pin codes that i use.. its more like a screen lock ?!
    weird.....

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by fanrazy View Post
    Hello Daniel I bought a new unit last 8 th of march and i dont have any news ... Could you give me the tracking number. Thanks.
    The Chinese had Holidays Till Match 12nd

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by boere View Post
    The Chinese had Holidays Till Match 12nd

12th...

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by briceportier View Post
    12th...

You're my man :D

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I have been testing the beta version on my v2 8.8 RSNAV. V2.02 Canbus. BNAV MMI, Facelift A5

Following still is buggy:
    * Sometimes the unit forgets to switch the display between RSNAV and MMI, making things very confusing. Even when touching the display RSNAV won't show Android.
    * MMI "Enter" button still is unresponsive often, while scrolling works
    * The widget is bollocks. It hardly ever shows an accurate speed, often it does not work at all, seatbelt status is always wrong, doors update after minutes if they update at all. Even when speed is showing, it seems to drop down often below an accurate speed apparently losing data from canbus. I would prefer not to have it at all, rather than stuff that isn't right.
    * The unit is more responsive after startup, but I still get messages that a system process has stopped responding, and the system seems very overloaded and slow.
    * Sometimes it will reboot multiple times a few minutes after a hot start. After two reboots, it takes 10 minutes for Android to become responsive again, and one is greeted with a message that a system process stopped responding.
    Last edited by Avee; 03-14-2019 at 12:52 PM.

AZ Member #

Anyone else have an issue with the 10.25" not getting sound? I emailed Daniel and he let me know that you don't need an aux cable connected in the glovebox to the AMI dongle. I've enabled the green menu and aux and the only thing that you can hear is the click of the volume knob.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

In case anyone else missed it. I noticed this on the rsnav website
    Daniel is now in China and following up with all unanswered inquiries. If your message has not be replied in next 48 hours, please submit your inquiry again. Thank you for your understanding.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

How do I switch the climate control overlay to farenheit?

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Anyone that also bought the dash cam from rsnav? If so whats your experience? Worth it or get another one? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Senior Member Four Rings a4android's Avatar
    AZ Member #

RSNAV android systems:

- Sound crackling in 100% will be fixed by adjusting max. volume value.

- Found CANBUS update will fix most of the CANBUS related issues

- Echo issue solution is being reviewed. As explained, it's delay caused by 3G MMI itself, and we are trying our best.

- Android 7.0 update has been tested and about 90% ready. Now only missing US version LTE modem driver support.

- Multiple setting menu items will be adjusted user-friendly

- Few known bugs will be fixed.

- New wireless CarPlay/Android Auto add-on dongle will be tested with existing systems.

- 2G MMI Prototype is ready(Video below), and we will be offering the public beta test on B8 platform(A4,A5,Q5) in the coming few days.

ha.. today is really exhausting.
    Daniel Kim
    2010 A4 B8 - My first car ever!
    2012 A7 C7

AZ Member #

Excellent!!!
    What's the ETA for Nougat?

AZ Member #

RSNAV android systems:

- Sound crackling in 100% will be fixed by adjusting max. volume value.

- Found CANBUS update will fix most of the CANBUS related issues

- Echo issue solution is being reviewed. As explained, it's delay caused by 3G MMI itself, and we are trying our best.

- Android 7.0 update has been tested and about 90% ready. Now only missing US version LTE modem driver support.

- Multiple setting menu items will be adjusted user-friendly

- Few known bugs will be fixed.

- New wireless CarPlay/Android Auto add-on dongle will be tested with existing systems.

- 2G MMI Prototype is ready(Video below), and we will be offering the public beta test on B8 platform(A4,A5,Q5) in the coming few days.

ha.. today is really exhausting.
    It would be great to be able to use one of the free video inputs for the front parking camera, do you work on it?
    I also expect an improvement in the operation of Bluetooth, the sound is horrible in calls and also does not listen to Bluetooth music playback. Thank you!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Erik83,

I included the Dash Cam when I purchased the RSA-12 for my 2015 A5. I purchased solely for the seamless interface with the interior of the vehicle. The Gray color match the existing interior perfectly and the Dash Cam does not appear to look aftermarket. Everything blends with existing mirror trim. Now, for the the operation of the camera. I have a 32gb micro SD Card installed and when the vehicle is started, the Dash Cam automatically starts recording. This can be set not to start automatically. The Dash Cam offers Collision detect (automatically starts recording when a collision is detected). That feature is great if the vehicle is struck in the front, however, it your vehicle is struck from behind, nothing the Dash Cam can do to aide in that situation. I use Final Cam to update settings and/or to review photos or recordings. The view from my Samsung phone is great, however, the view from the Camera itself, not so great. Then again, I don't drive around with the Aux 1 engaged looking at where my vehicle is going. Objects appear further away than they really are. For the cost of the unit ($60.00), I don't think it was a bad purchase. I am sure there are better Dash Cam's available, and more expensive, however, this one serves it purpose. Fortunately, I have not had a reason to download any recordings to as a result of an accident, and hopefully that remains the case for quite some time. I have the Gray interior and my primary reason for this Dash Cam was the color. Anything Black for my color headliner, interior, and mirror, would look after market. Hopefully this helps with your decision to purchase. You don't need it until you need it.......
    Current Vehicle
    2015 A5 l Brilliant Black l 35% Tint l Interior LED's l Logo Puddle Lamps l Rohana RC7 20 X 10 ET 33 l Nexen N3000 275/30/20
    2006 Acura TL
    Rear Roof Spoiler l Trunk Spoiler l Lexani R Six Chrome 18 X 8
    2001 Honda Accord Sport Coupe

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Sometime after I installed my 10.25 unit in my B8.5 A4, the right rear window stopped working and the car threw a child lock error. OBDeleven says there's no signal to/from the right rear door. Could this be related to canbus, perhaps the way I plugged it in? I'm going to assume all those signals flow through canbus somehow. I guess I need to pull the glove box and check the connections.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by aikiharp View Post
    Sometime after I installed my 10.25 unit in my B8.5 A4, the right rear window stopped working and the car threw a child lock error. OBDeleven says there's no signal to/from the right rear door. Could this be related to canbus, perhaps the way I plugged it in? I'm going to assume all those signals flow through canbus somehow. I guess I need to pull the glove box and check the connections.

It's just the stupid actuator got broken. Nothing to do with RSNAV.
    If you search, you'd see a lot of people talking about there rear door actuators not working or throwing codes.
    e.g. my own 2010's rear left door actuator had been replaced 2 times in 5 years and it went out again last year and I am not fixing it.
    Daniel Kim
    2012 A7 C7

Established Member Two Rings alexdell's Avatar
    AZ Member #

RSNAV android systems:

Hi Daniel, will the C6 A6 2G MMI be included on this public beta test?
    IG: @puzoyAlex

C6.5 A6 Avant Ibis White | KW V3's| H&R F+R Sways| CW Piggyback|

gone ---> B8.5 S4 Sepang Blue (6MT) |APR Stage 2+ UC|

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by alexdell View Post
    Hi Daniel, will the C6 A6 2G MMI be included on this public beta test?
    Even faster for A6 C6.
    Just waiting for the mainboard to be produced based on the prototype.

나의 SM-G960W 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
    Daniel Kim
    2012 A7 C7

AZ Member #

Anyone who lives in the NV, AZ area confirm that the excessive summer heat we have will not effect this product?

AZ Member #

RSNAV android systems:

Hi Daniel, I'm ready to purchase one ASAP for A5/S5/RS5 RHD 2G MMI HIGH with B&O. Please let me know when it becomes available so I can make payment.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by wlbolton View Post
    Erik83,

I included the Dash Cam when I purchased the RSA-12 for my 2015 A5. I purchased solely for the seamless interface with the interior of the vehicle. The Gray color match the existing interior perfectly and the Dash Cam does not appear to look aftermarket.
    First off, thanks for the input! This is exactly one of the reasons I'm interested in this one.
    I use Final Cam to update settings and/or to review photos or recordings. The view from my Samsung phone is great, however, the view from the Camera itself, not so great. Then again, I don't drive around with the Aux 1 engaged looking at where my vehicle is going.
    I'm not totally sure how to interpret this. Do you mean that when you download the content it's all ok, but when you view it live it is so so? After reading up a bit on dash cam's my only remaining questions is; are license plates clearly readable? That seems the be a common issue and if not would make it so useful. Thanks again!

AZ Member #

Daniel will the 2G version work with MMI Basic Plus? In have the MMI Basic Plus 2G, with Black/Red Monochrome Display.
    Also i have the 6 CD changer, no Concert or Chorus.
    These does not run on Canbus but on Fiber Ring right?
    Please have some food news for us, i would like to test if it's compatible.

Established Member Two Rings alexdell's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Even faster for A6 C6.
    Just waiting for the mainboard to be produced based on the prototype.
    Sweet! Looking forward to the 10.25" version. Would love to be a beta tester. Paypal ready ;-)
    IG: @puzoyAlex

C6.5 A6 Avant Ibis White | KW V3's| H&R F+R Sways| CW Piggyback|

gone ---> B8.5 S4 Sepang Blue (6MT) |APR Stage 2+ UC|

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Erik83 View Post
    First off, thanks for the input! This is exactly one of the reasons I'm interested in this one.

I'm not totally sure how to interpret this. Do you mean that when you download the content it's all ok, but when you view it live it is so so? After reading up a bit on dash cam's my only remaining questions is; are license plates clearly readable? That seems the be a common issue and if not would make it so useful. Thanks again!
    Erik83,

Below photo was taken with Audi Dash Cam approximately -3- feet behind the Acura TL appearing in the photo. The photo was taken on a gloomy day her in J-Ville. On still photos, you are able to zoom out which enlarges the tag information, however, not sure if that is possible on video recordings made from the Dash Cam. I'm sure at some distance the tag information will be degraded and the Dash Cam will not be able to capture it without enhancing the video recording.

Dan, please feel free to chime in with any specifics relating the approximate distance at which the Dash Cam looses the ability to capture tag information.

Dash Cam by Wayne Bolton, on Flickr
    Current Vehicle
    2015 A5 l Brilliant Black l 35% Tint l Interior LED's l Logo Puddle Lamps l Rohana RC7 20 X 10 ET 33 l Nexen N3000 275/30/20
    2006 Acura TL
    Rear Roof Spoiler l Trunk Spoiler l Lexani R Six Chrome 18 X 8
    2001 Honda Accord Sport Coupe

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

@wlbolton that's perfect. I'm convinced this will meet its needs (hopefully never )

Daniel / @a4android -

The mail host for rsnav.com is suffering from an error/misconfiguration. It's currently bouncing emails back with 571 5.7.1 errors. Odds are good something is broken on your mailhost side, possibly a misconfigured spam filter or overly aggressive blocklist. (Former ISP mail admin here... I did a little troubleshooting on my side)

I attempted to contact you through the form on the site, but considering your mail issues I'm not certain you'll get the issue. Feel free to reach out to me here.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263