Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Three Rings Chuckster's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '17 TTS & '16 Q3

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Thatís great news! What height are you at now? I know you had raised it to stock height recently.

Do you like the ride of the MSSkit more than stock?

Iíd like to order these but have been on the fence after watching this thread. I would only lower the ride a half inch or so due to a very steep incline into our underground parking.
    The MSS Street imo is very soft...makes it feel like stock, just lower. This is great for ride comfort, but not suspension travel on the wheels and tires I chose. The clearance is with it back in the lowered position. Iíll snap a pic when I can clean the car over the weekend.
    2017 Audi TTS | 034 | APR+ | HRE | Magnaflow | MSS |
    2016 Audi Q3

Established Member Three Rings Chuckster's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '17 TTS & '16 Q3

2017 Audi TTS | 034 | APR+ | HRE | Magnaflow | MSS |
    2016 Audi Q3

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by BradB View Post
    I never knew that they didn't have TPMS sensors. So if I get an optional set of wheels/tires I need to do nothing more. (?) And what happens if my choice of tire gives me a diameter range that is slightly off from OEM spec? For instance, I am looking at a tire size that is slightly taller in diameter (26.1 OEM, 26.8 aftermarket) so would that work or throw some sort of warning??

Thanks in advance for any comments!
    The TTRS does not have TPMS sensors unless you have the dynamic plus option. It will not matter if you use tires with a slightly different diameter. Once you inflate the tires to proper pressure you can enter into the MMI that your tires are at proper pressure. Your car uses that as the baseline measurement and will only give a warning if a tire deviates from the stored value.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12