Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

For Sale: B8 S4/S5 A4/A5 Bilstein B16 Coilover System with IRC Smart Module

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi all - I have a lightly-used set of Bilstein B16 coilovers with the add-on module that allows you to custom-tune the suspension via wifi using an app on your phone. I had these on my 2014 Audi S4 for just under 11k miles and can show receipts from the shop validating the mileage if you'd like to see them before purchasing.

The suspension works fine and was a ton of fun while it was on the car, but I decided to go back to the stock suspension as I'm considering selling my car in the future. It'll be hard to see these go, but I know they'll make someone else very happy, so it's time to put them up for sale.

The whole system was $2,600 new. I'm willing to sell for $1,750 to a local buyer and will take cash or PayPal as payment.

I'll also ship them if you're willing to pay shipping costs, but they're heavy, so my guess is that it'd be another $75-$100 in shipping.

If you're interested, please PM me or reply here and we can work out details. I'm happy to send pictures as well if there is interest.

Cheers.

PS: I'm selling my H&R Sport Springs separately here if interested.
    Last edited by myrison; 09-21-2017 at 08:46 AM.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Coilovers still for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by myrison View Post
    Hi all - I have a lightly-used set of Bilstein B16 coilovers with the add-on module that allows you to custom-tune the suspension via wifi using an app on your phone. I had these on my 2014 Audi S4 for just under 11k miles and can show receipts from the shop validating the mileage if you'd like to see them before purchasing.

The suspension works fine and was a ton of fun while it was on the car, but I decided to go back to the stock suspension as I'm considering selling my car in the future. It'll be hard to see these go, but I know they'll make someone else very happy, so it's time to put them up for sale.

The whole system was $2,600 new. I'm willing to sell for $1,750 to a local buyer and will take cash or PayPal as payment.

I'll also ship them if you're willing to pay shipping costs, but they're heavy, so my guess is that it'd be another $75-$100 in shipping.

If you're interested, please PM me or reply here and we can work out details. I'm happy to send pictures as well if there is interest.

Cheers.

PS: I'm selling my H&R Sport Springs separately here if interested.
    Coilovers still for sale?

AZ Member #

Yep, they actually are. I've had a few lowball offers but nothing serious so they're patiently waiting for the right buyer. :) Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Cheers.

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

Update .... sold! Took awhile but worth the wait to get them to a new home. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine