Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Member Three Rings Jester2893's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

eurodyne tune? I never heard of them

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by IllusionalTA View Post
    YeA, it didnít work out very well, my car was pulling timing all over the place, gonna run this tank of fuel out, and see what they look like..
    Any insight ?

I just received mine and planned to do stage 2 93 straight away. Figured Iíd log after car runs through some old gas before I start seeing how it likes blended e85

Senior Member Two Rings IllusionalTA's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    06 A4 2.0T Sline M6

Nothin yet havenít had time to mess around with it, just dailying it
    Steve
    13 S4 Dsg
    Roc Euro Cai,Eurodyne Stage 1 flash 364whp
    95 Firebird
    408ci Turbo LSx, 1100whp

Established Member Two Rings Thinhuynh's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Any update? Very tempting to try the tune out. The price is amazing right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I just got my powertap in the mail yesterday, today I am going to test it out.

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Iím hopefully getting my tires mounted this week so I can finally drive the car , put some fresh 93 without e85 and log and test. Does anyone know what people use to test their 0-60 and 60-130 if they donít have a p3 ?

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by eth0r View Post
    I just got my powertap in the mail yesterday, today I am going to test it out.
    Update us with result!

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Well finally over the flu , today I installed the program and hooked up the cable and logged into the server, I was surprised to find a Stage 1.5 91 octane file and since i had a full tank of 91(thank god for costco) I decided to try this one first. About 20mins later I returned and it was ready and installed, shit that was easy. I only have an AWE intake so I wasnt expecting much, I was wrong the car pulls hard as fuck now, I had to get over the fact DSG is going thru gears much quicker at low speeds now(hopefully a tcu tune is in the works), so I headed to the highway. In manual mode at highway speeds the car feels off the leash now so much more mid range torque and seems to just keep pulling. I havent done any logs or realtime numbers but once I do I will report back, but overall I am very happy wit the results and the fact is so easy selecting what file you want to use, Stage 1 91/93, Stage 1.5 91, Stage 2 91, Stage 2 93, Stock.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    06 A4 2.0T Sline M6

Yes sir, Eurodyne is tits.. and the price is great, and the performance is on par or better than the competitors..
    Steve
    13 S4 Dsg
    95 Firebird
    408ci Turbo LSx, 1100whp

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Drove mine for the first time today, 93 stage 2 and itís definitely quick! Faster than my stage 2 chipwerke and acceleration is much smoother.

Iím hoping to get some fresh gas in her tomorrow and get some logs to see how my car looks it. (Most concerned with how eurodyne handle knock corrections )

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

So is the ďstock tuneĒ flash detectable by dealer?

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

eurodyne tune? I never heard of them

Quote Originally Posted by eth0r View Post
    Well finally over the flu , today I installed the program and hooked up the cable and logged into the server, I was surprised to find a Stage 1.5 91 octane file and since i had a full tank of 91(thank god for costco) I decided to try this one first. About 20mins later I returned and it was ready and installed, shit that was easy. I only have an AWE intake so I wasnt expecting much, I was wrong the car pulls hard as fuck now, I had to get over the fact DSG is going thru gears much quicker at low speeds now(hopefully a tcu tune is in the works), so I headed to the highway. In manual mode at highway speeds the car feels off the leash now so much more mid range torque and seems to just keep pulling. I havent done any logs or realtime numbers but once I do I will report back, but overall I am very happy wit the results and the fact is so easy selecting what file you want to use, Stage 1 91/93, Stage 1.5 91, Stage 2 91, Stage 2 93, Stock.
    Interested in this tune, but the early shifting thing is kind of a bummer - I find it already shifts too early on stock tune in S mode... Hoping they get that sorted soon.

Subíd.

Audi █S4 B8 | Ibis White | Magma | Michelin Pilot Sport 4S | AG M590 | Bilstein | H&R
    Audi S4 B8 | Ibis White | Magma | Michelin Pilot Sport 4S | AG M590 | Bilstein | H&R

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I just filled up with 93 today and going to flash from stage 1.5 91 to stage 1.5 93 and see how much difference i can notice, at $1.50 a Liter for 93 it better be worth it. Either way I am enjoying the power and cant wait to install my 194mm KI pulley hopefully next week.

Quote Originally Posted by JBalls View Post
    Interested in this tune, but the early shifting thing is kind of a bummer - I find it already shifts too early on stock tune in S mode... Hoping they get that sorted soon.

Subíd.

Audi █S4 B8 | Ibis White | Magma | Michelin Pilot Sport 4S | AG M590 | Bilstein | H&R

I know what you mean but its to be expected if your accelerating faster than before, to be fair I dont mind it because my mileage has increased when i was to cruise around, then when i was to play ill put it in manual mode and use the paddles.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    06 A4 2.0T Sline M6

well once they release the DSG flash, you'll be shifting higher, not sure if much is to be gained, but we'll find out.. :) I'm sure it'll be just as good as the other.. I've treid other flashes, and the driveability of the eurodyne is leaps and bounds above this one.. It'll be worth the wait for sure..
    Steve
    13 S4 Dsg
    95 Firebird
    408ci Turbo LSx, 1100whp

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

any one of you want to post some logs so we can see how ignition is being held?
    i have a powertapp at home, just debating on this tune or EPL
    2013 Phantom Black S4 - 6MT, Sports Diff, Premium, Carbon Atlas - CW, 35% Tint, H&R Street Coilovers, Stasis Rear Sway Bar, 034 trans insert
    2006 S2000 - 400WHP @ 10psi,

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    06 A4 2.0T Sline M6

Last I looked it was rock solid 14.5*
    Steve
    13 S4 Dsg
    95 Firebird
    408ci Turbo LSx, 1100whp

AZ Member #

Keep updating you. Any status on the DSG tune coming up?

Senior Member Three Rings USAF_Danny's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Audi S4, 2017 Honda Civic EX

Interested in some dyno results to compare to EPL's tune since I'm on their Stage 2 93 file.
    YouTube: DV Motions | Instagram: daanny.vu

[]S4 | EPL Stage 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12