Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 2190
    Senior Member Three Rings socfan12's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi Q7

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by QShip18 View Post
    https://parts.audiusa.com/p/Audi_201...98010BDSP.html

Not cheap and be prepared to wait. Took several weeks for them to come in.
    I ordered OEM black rings as well, for perfect fitment. Took many weeks as you say. Dealer said the demand has been high and they are having trouble keeping them in stock. Should've came with the black optics package.

Just ordered the TAG blackout RS3 badges as well. They buy the OEM and paint them. Hope they arrive soon.

2018 RS3: Mods TBD

DD: 2012 S4 | DSG | BB | Prestige | ADS | Silk Napa | B&O | Nav | Side Assist | Rear Side Airbags | Sun shades
    Mods: Alu Kruez | Brembo GT BBK | Black Optics Grill | APR Stage II V2.0 Tune & Pulley | Deval Rear Valence | TTRS Steering Wheel | AWE Intake | APR RSC Exhaust | P3 Gauge | EC ‹SS End Links | ADV 10.1s | Sterns UCAs

Established Member Two Rings Beandogg's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Signed for it. Just waiting for the ceramic coating and then will take delivery. Can't wait.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    2013 S4 - Phantom Black - Magma/Black Interior - DSG - Sport Diff - MMI+ - B&O - Carbon Inlays - Advance Key - Drive Select - OEM Black Optic Grille - 40% 3M Crystalline - IC OEM protector - 19x8.5 ET 38 Hartmann HRS4-252-GS - Stasis Stage 1 Tune

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Beautiful!! @Beandogg

Florett with BO sucks you in big time. 😁
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

Veteran Member Four Rings Evilevo's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 TT-RS, 2018 RS3

Quote Originally Posted by canamspike View Post
    Nice bike, which seasucker do you have? I have the one that holds two bikes (talon?).

I was concerned about any flex on the sunroof as the four cups were sealed... Was there any that you noticed?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    I have the Talon. It holds one bike. There is some flex in the sunroof but not a whole lot. The same you'd get in the glass when the sunroof is open and on the highway.
    AMD - 034 Motorsport - EPL

Slow4: Did he let you touch his button to extend his spoiler

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    Beautiful!! @Beandogg

Florett with BO sucks you in big time.
    Thanks. My last two cars were black and I couldn't take it anymore. Plus my old B5 A4 that I loved was silver, and this is her reincarnation, albeit with 200 more horsepower. Hopefully the headlights aren't easy to steal (my A4 xenon's got stolen every time I parked on the street).

Mops, I know you're the Silver pro...how do you feel about florett versus ice silver?

2013 S4 - Phantom Black - Magma/Black Interior - DSG - Sport Diff - MMI+ - B&O - Carbon Inlays - Advance Key - Drive Select - OEM Black Optic Grille - 40% 3M Crystalline - IC OEM protector - 19x8.5 ET 38 Hartmann HRS4-252-GS - Stasis Stage 1 Tune

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 Q3

Quote Originally Posted by Beandogg View Post
    Signed for it. Just waiting for the ceramic coating and then will take delivery. Can't wait.

Congrats! I got both my Audis from there. My sales rep called recently saying 2019 order guide is in. Still thinking bout that it a 2019 tts

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

New Shoes

I put on my winter set-up three months too early just to try them out.

HRE FF01. Thanks to the folks at TAG.

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Audifan4lifer View Post
    Congrats! I got both my Audis from there. My sales rep called recently saying 2019 order guide is in. Still thinking bout that it a 2019 tts
    Was going to order a 2019 but no silver and they had this one in stock. I've had good experiences at this dealer. Got my last Audi from them.

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Paul@SupremePower's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2018 RS3 |2014 B8.5 S5 stage 2+ |2010 MK6 GTI KO4 -gone

Dang! I really like Florett. Itís really Too bad they killed it off for 2019.

Email: Paul@SupremePower.com aka: allset
    Call or Text: 914-243-1993

IG: allset5264 | FB: Paul Gi

| 034 | ADV.1 | AG | Advan | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Forgeline | H&R | Klassen | KW | Milltek | Modulare | Neuspeed | Ohlins | OZ | Stoptech | Signature | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Vossen | Work | & many more

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Thanks. My last two cars were black and I couldn't take it anymore. Plus my old B5 A4 that I loved was silver, and this is her reincarnation, albeit with 200 more horsepower. Hopefully the headlights aren't easy to steal (my A4 xenon's got stolen every time I parked on the street).

Mops, I know you're the Silver pro...how do you feel about florett versus ice silver?

My first Audi was a '98 A4 in silver. I was too poor to upgrade to facelift xenon's... thankfully it seems. ☺️

I was chatting on the phone with a customer in Miami last week. We both love silver. I said to him, what am I going to do when Florett isn't a standard offering. He said, remember when Ice was pulled?... we were both somewhat upset. I picked up my Florett 2016 SQ 8/15, and haven't missed Ice one bit. Florett is awesome. You'll see. 👍🏼
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    My first Audi was a '98 A4 in silver. I was too poor to upgrade to facelift xenon's... thankfully it seems.

I was chatting on the phone with a customer in Miami last week. We both love silver. I said to him, what am I going to do when Florett isn't a standard offering. He said, remember when Ice was pulled?... we were both somewhat upset. I picked up my Florett 2016 SQ 8/15, and haven't missed Ice one bit. Florett is awesome. You'll see.

AZ Member #

Added an aftermarket sub! With the battery in the trunk, this was one of the easiest installs I've ever done.

I don't use my trunk for anything anyway

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 RAM 1500

Quote Originally Posted by hilltop804 View Post
    Added an aftermarket sub! With the battery in the trunk, this was one of the easiest installs I've ever done.
    Do you have the B&O system?
    With the battery in the trunk and the little bass output from the B&O system I was thinking doing the same :)

How did you wire the aftermarket sub to your system?
    Did you use a LOC?

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Congrats and have fun!

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkwerx View Post
    Congrats and have fun!

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Evilevo View Post
    Test fit my bike rack, wanted to make sure I could mount it on only glass. The sunroof and back window, so nothing touches the paint.
    Is that Watt?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Audizine mobile app

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by walter450 View Post
    Do you have the B&O system?
    With the battery in the trunk and the little bass output from the B&O system I was thinking doing the same :)

How did you wire the aftermarket sub to your system?
    Did you use a LOC?
    I have the B&O, but I grew up on bass so it wasn't really cutting it for me.

There's some more specific information in the thread here: https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...0583-Add-a-sub (just skip all the sandwich pics, hahaha)

Basically, you tap into the rear channel by pulling the trim beside the front seats and run the wires back. In the trunk, the power is right there and there's a common ground under the styrofoam tray. I didn't run a LOC because the the signal seems to be full-range and my amp accepts high-level inputs. You'll need something like an LCi2 if you want to fight bass roll-off, though (I personally don't mind because it stops me from roasting my sub when I crank it). For tuning, just pay attention to my last comment about phasing.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 RAM 1500

I have the B&O, but I grew up on bass so it wasn't really cutting it for me.

There's some more specific information in the thread here: https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...0583-Add-a-sub (just skip all the sandwich pics, hahaha)

Basically, you tap into the rear channel by pulling the trim beside the front seats and run the wires back. In the trunk, the power is right there and there's a common ground under the styrofoam tray. I didn't run a LOC because the the signal seems to be full-range and my amp accepts high-level inputs. You'll need something like an LCi2 if you want to fight bass roll-off, though (I personally don't mind because it stops me from roasting my sub when I crank it). For tuning, just pay attention to my last comment about phasing.
    Great! Thank you!
    Any reason why you choose not tap the signal from the OEM sub instead of the rear door speakers?

Veteran Member Four Rings Evilevo's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 TT-RS, 2018 RS3

Quote Originally Posted by kisho View Post
    Is that Watt?

Yeah, Rich uses my garage pretty frequently
    AMD - 034 Motorsport - EPL

Slow4: Did he let you touch his button to extend his spoiler

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Evilevo View Post
    Yeah, Rich uses my garage pretty frequently
    Let's be friends lol

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by walter450 View Post
    Great! Thank you!
    Any reason why you choose not tap the signal from the OEM sub instead of the rear door speakers?
    I did that in my 16 S3 and it was a nightmare. Audi uses the sub for noise cancelation (sometimes), so it would seemingly get caught in a feedback loop trying to cancel itself out (I don't fully understand why). Also, that channel had this odd oscillating voltage that was very sensitive to added resistance, and the car would throw codes and shut off the channels occasionally from having the aftermarket sub tapped in. You can try tapping it, but Idk if you'll encounter problems. I went with the rear channel simply because the other guy confirmed he did and had no issues. Plus, the side panels are easier to get off than the rear deck.

AZ Member #

I did that in my 16 S3 and it was a nightmare. Audi uses the sub for noise cancelation (sometimes), so it would seemingly get caught in a feedback loop trying to cancel itself out (I don't fully understand why). Also, that channel had this odd oscillating voltage that was very sensitive to added resistance, and the car would throw codes and shut off the channels occasionally from having the aftermarket sub tapped in. You can try tapping it, but Idk if you'll encounter problems. I went with the rear channel simply because the other guy confirmed he did and had no issues. Plus, the side panels are easier to get off than the rear deck.
    Had mine installed via the factory sub signal. No problems accept the signal varies when you vary the sub output in MMI. I messed with mine until I got the balance I wanted between the two subs.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    17 SS 1LE, 16 2SS, qx50

Quote Originally Posted by QShip18 View Post
    https://parts.audiusa.com/p/Audi_201...98010BDSP.html

Not cheap and be prepared to wait. Took several weeks for them to come in.
    WOW! $200 for emblems??! Guess you really gotta pay to play! LOL
    Current:
    2017 Camaro SS 1LE - bolt ons & cosmetic stuff
    2016 Camaro 2SS A8 - mostly stock
    2016 Infiniti QX50 - daily driver, stock

2019 RS3 on order!!

Established Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by JBones81 View Post
    WOW! $200 for emblems??! Guess you really gotta pay to play! LOL
    If you like to pay MSRP then ya if not you can get them for $140. Click link below!!

https://www.audiusaparts.com/oem-par...-zaw098010bdsp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Two Rings Ethernaut05's Avatar
    AZ Member #

What Did You Do To Your RS3 Today?

Mounted the new RS3 specific front splitter from Method Effects.

AZ Member #

What Did You Do To Your RS3 Today?

Going in tomorrow. What a hefty intercooler, pretty heavy too.

Senior Member Three Rings Sniper260687's Avatar
    AZ Member #

AZ Member #

Is there a how-to for the intercooler install anywhere? Seems like everyone and their brother is doing that mod now.
    2018 RS 3 (Daytona Gray Pearl, Alu, Dynamic, Tech, Carbon)
    2007 Corvette - retired for the RS 3
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3
    2005 S4
    2004 WRX

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by dv/dt View Post
    Is there a how-to for the intercooler install anywhere? Seems like everyone and their brother is doing that mod now.
    Apr has it on the support section of their website.

Lurking Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Hey guys,

Do you have a part number for those A6 windshield washer nozzles ?

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455