Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 1,641 to 1,658 of 1658
  1. #1641
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Arin@APR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 23 2008
    AZ Member #
    32286
    Location
    Auburn, AL

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Great results for this RS3 in France! Stock vs APR Stage 1 (98) vs APR Stage 1 (E85)

    GoAPR.com | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram
    Phone: (800) 680-7921 Local Phone: +1 (334) 502-5181 Fax: +1 (334) 502-5180
    Address: APR LLC, 4800 US HWY 280 West, Opelika, AL 36801

  2. #1642
    Active Member Two Rings Optimus812's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2012
    AZ Member #
    99015
    Location
    Cencal

    This is the kit I installed for monitoring E85. http://www.fuel-it.com/vw-audi-flex-fuel-kits/ Comes with the Continental sensor and I use the phone app with bluetooth. Working great so far.
    2018 Audi RS3 Catalunya - APR Stg 1, CTS Turbo Intake, Milltek midpipes, Iroz Intercooler

  3. #1643
    Established Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 01 2017
    AZ Member #
    404142
    Location
    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus812 View Post
    This is the kit I installed for monitoring E85. http://www.fuel-it.com/vw-audi-flex-fuel-kits/ Comes with the Continental sensor and I use the phone app with bluetooth. Working great so far.
    Awesome thanks! Was it easy DIY? Did you go with just bluetooth only option? I never messed with fuel line by myself before...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #1644
    Active Member Two Rings Optimus812's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2012
    AZ Member #
    99015
    Location
    Cencal

    Quote Originally Posted by J_3_f_f View Post
    Awesome thanks! Was it easy DIY? Did you go with just bluetooth only option? I never messed with fuel line by myself before...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, I wouldn't call it an easy DIY, it's not entirely "bolt on". You need to remove part of the stock fuel lines (which wasn't bad) but cutting the new fuel lines and fitting them with those special clamps was a chore. I wish the lines were more custom pre-cut for our RS3, it seems this kit was designed more for a GTI or S3. You then need to wire it to the fuse box and find a ignition switched fuse you can tap into (this wasn't too bad). Not for the novice for sure! Yes, I went with the bluetooth only option.
    2018 Audi RS3 Catalunya - APR Stg 1, CTS Turbo Intake, Milltek midpipes, Iroz Intercooler

  5. #1645
    Active Member Two Rings nicholasdaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 26 2018
    AZ Member #
    417729
    My Garage
    2018 Tahoe Z71, 2014 E30 Stage 3 Big Turbo Ford Focus ST
    Location
    Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus812 View Post
    Well, I wouldn't call it an easy DIY, it's not entirely "bolt on". You need to remove part of the stock fuel lines (which wasn't bad) but cutting the new fuel lines and fitting them with those special clamps was a chore. I wish the lines were more custom pre-cut for our RS3, it seems this kit was designed more for a GTI or S3. You then need to wire it to the fuse box and find a ignition switched fuse you can tap into (this wasn't too bad). Not for the novice for sure! Yes, I went with the bluetooth only option.
    Thanks for the recommendation, just ordered mine!
    Current -
    • 2018 Nardo RS3 - Fully Loaded
    • 2018 Black Tahoe Z71
    • 2014 Tuxedo Black Ford Focus ST - E30 Stage 3 Big Turbo

    Past -
    • 2014 Firesand Orange F-Type V8S Convertible

  6. #1646
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 15 2018
    AZ Member #
    420705
    Location
    Sandy Utah

    Here is another APR stage 1 on 91 dynopulls IMG_2738.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  7. #1647
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jan 09 2018
    AZ Member #
    412224
    Location
    Rancho Murieta, CA

    Arin, is APR Plus transferable to future owners?

    EDIT: Never mind. I found the details on the APR site. Good to see that the coverage is transferable.
    2018 Audi RS3 - Daytona Gray w/Aluminum Optics, Dynamic & Tech

  8. #1648
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 08 2015
    AZ Member #
    331773
    Location
    uae

    what if we run E85 on E60 tune, what would happen?

  9. #1649
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 11 2018
    AZ Member #
    416958
    Location
    Northern CA

    Quote Originally Posted by 2017AudiRS3 View Post
    Here is another APR stage 1 on 91 dynopulls IMG_2738.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    That's actually Stage 1 91 on the top two vs stock on the bottom two.

  10. #1650
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    408865
    My Garage
    1999 Camaro SS
    Location
    Windsor,Ont

    Quote Originally Posted by KelTan View Post
    That's actually Stage 1 91 on the top two vs stock on the bottom two.
    so they did two tuned pulls, then flashed back to stock and did two stock tune pulls? Because thats what the time stamps are saying....
    2018 Nardo RS3 - Stock-ish

  11. #1651
    Veteran Member Four Rings a4000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2004
    AZ Member #
    4316
    Location
    Pittsburgh

    Quote Originally Posted by KelTan View Post
    That's actually Stage 1 91 on the top two vs stock on the bottom two.
    Stock looks like about the same power apr was claiming a competitor made on stage 1 just a few weeks ago. How bout that

  12. #1652
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 11 2018
    AZ Member #
    416958
    Location
    Northern CA

    Quote Originally Posted by BenLaz View Post
    so they did two tuned pulls, then flashed back to stock and did two stock tune pulls? Because thats what the time stamps are saying....
    91 tune pulls were first, then changed to the “stock” setting and did the bottom two. It’s part of the program switching.

  13. #1653
    Veteran Member Four Rings saxon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2012
    AZ Member #
    102339
    Location
    pa
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by a4000 View Post
    Stock looks like about the same power apr was claiming a competitor made on stage 1 just a few weeks ago. How bout that
    🍺🍺🤣🤣
    Current Ride- 2018 Audi RS3 Glacier White
    Unitronic stage??

    Past cars 2010 s4-2012 Nissan GT-R -2014 S6-2016 s3-2015 M3--2011 b8 s4

  14. #1654
    Veteran Member Four Rings a4000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2004
    AZ Member #
    4316
    Location
    Pittsburgh

    Quote Originally Posted by saxon View Post
    🍺🍺🤣🤣
    I know right? It's too easy.

  15. #1655
    Active Member Two Rings nicholasdaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 26 2018
    AZ Member #
    417729
    My Garage
    2018 Tahoe Z71, 2014 E30 Stage 3 Big Turbo Ford Focus ST
    Location
    Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by KelTan View Post
    91 tune pulls were first, then changed to the “stock” setting and did the bottom two. It’s part of the program switching.
    I'm getting APR E85 tuned on Monday, what options do you have for maps on the tune? Are they only switchable via the app? Or via CC too?

  16. #1656
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    408865
    My Garage
    1999 Camaro SS
    Location
    Windsor,Ont

    Quote Originally Posted by KelTan View Post
    91 tune pulls were first, then changed to the “stock” setting and did the bottom two. It’s part of the program switching.
    Why go backwards? That doesn't make much sense, unless someone is trying to inflate the delta numbers.... Do the stock ones after some heatsoak sets in so the delta looks bigger... 6 minutes isnt much of a cool down period....
    2018 Nardo RS3 - Stock-ish

  17. #1657
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 11 2018
    AZ Member #
    416958
    Location
    Northern CA

    Quote Originally Posted by BenLaz View Post
    Why go backwards? That doesn't make much sense, unless someone is trying to inflate the delta numbers.... Do the stock ones after some heatsoak sets in so the delta looks bigger... 6 minutes isnt much of a cool down period....
    I don't know, I guess I didn't care to think it through? Had it on the 91 map when I got there, ran that and switched to the stock map. I guess if I had run stock and then 91, the number might not have risen as much, but it would be pretty close. I just wanted a general idea to compare, and then the E85 map when I go back next month. If you think I'm doing this for any personal benefit, you're grasping at straws; I'm simply showing my results from a dyno that will continue to monitor my progress with the car.

  18. #1658
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Arin@APR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 23 2008
    AZ Member #
    32286
    Location
    Auburn, AL

    Quote Originally Posted by s316 View Post
    what if we run E85 on E60 tune, what would happen?
    All good. The Tune is designed for use with fuel from E60 to E85.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2017AudiRS3 View Post
    Here is another APR stage 1 on 91 dynopulls

    IMG_2738.JPG
    Very nice. That's more HP than we advertised at the wheels and crank (crank is listed in the table at the bottom).

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholasdaa View Post
    I'm getting APR E85 tuned on Monday, what options do you have for maps on the tune? Are they only switchable via the app? Or via CC too?
    You can use our mobile dongle, or the cruise control stalk.

    You can choose four programs: Stock, 91, 93, 100, 104 or E85.
    GoAPR.com | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram
    Phone: (800) 680-7921 Local Phone: +1 (334) 502-5181 Fax: +1 (334) 502-5180
    Address: APR LLC, 4800 US HWY 280 West, Opelika, AL 36801

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.