Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Arin@APR's Avatar
    AZ Member #

The APR RS3 Development Car is here!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    We purchased a new RS3 for development and it showed up yesterday. First up: ECU Upgrade. Stay tuned!

---

The 2.5 TFSI found in the brand new TTRS and facelifted RS3 sedan is a totally new 5-cylinder engine from Audi including an all new version of Bosch’s MED17.1.62 engine management system. The engine differs from other 5 cylinders in the past, using a brand new turbo, with a new control strategy, new dual injection system and new engine block material among other changes. We’re in uncharted territories tuning this new amazing platform!

With any new project that vastly differs from others in the past, our engineers take a cautious and thorough approach to tuning the engine. This starts with data collection. Our APR ECU Explorer logging tool give us direct access to the entire ECU. That means we can read every sensor within the engine bay, and every single calculation taking place within the ECU, at extremely high data rates. This data resolution is second to none, leaving our tuners with the ability to see everything as it happens, with the ability to trace back to why it happened within the ECU. This allows our engineers to understand the ECU algorithms and strategies better than the competition. This is contrary to others relying on OBDII diagnostic channels, which gives poor and limited data used for general diagnostics, not tuning.

However, even with this powerful tool, it’s not enough. When Audi tuned this engine, they did so with many more sensors installed, which they later removed and modeled into the ECU. By doing so, they saved money and can deliver a system that is modeled very accurately given the original operating parameters. With sensors removed, the engine management system predicts/models mass flow, pressures, temperatures and other measurements at various places within the engine system by basing those outputs on their relationships with other measured values. However, once you begin tuning the ECU, or changing hardware, these models are no longer very accurate! We need to add those sensors back during the tuning process to correct the incorrect/broken models, and provide a top tier ECU calibration.

Our R&D team has installed a MoteC C125 Dash with various high resolution, and high data rate sensors all around the engine to collect critical data for our engineering team. This includes, but is not limited to Race-grade thermocouples and pressure sensors before and after the intercooler and at various places in the intake system to locate restrictions. We’ve also added exhaust manifold pressure sensors and exhaust gas thermocouples to the turbocharger to ensure our calibrations are well within critical engine limitations (shaft speed, EMAP, EGT, surge region operation, lambda sensor pressure and temperature compensation). With MoteC’s i2Pro software, we’re able to analyze and deliver critical data to our calibration and hardware teams create better calibrations and create new hardware products.

With the guess work eliminated, we’re able to deliver a better product.

Software

Hardware

... More to come ...

Stay tuned!

- Testin Updates -

For the past several months, our engineers have meticulously tested and tuned the new 2.5 TFSI found in the Audi RS3 Sedan and TTRS. This has included hundreds of dyno pulls, over 40 passes at the drag strip and more than 50 laps around Road Atlanta. You can read more about our testing and instrumentation here: APR RS3 Sedan Testing and Tuning Update!
    Drag Strip:

We visited our local drag strip, Montgomery Motorsport Park, to test the factory software vs our development software for the 2.5 TFSI found in our RS3 Sedan. In terms of engine / performance hardware, we tested our software only, leaving items such as the intake, exhaust, intercooler, fueling and more completely stock. The vehicle was equipped with Toyo R888 tires for added grip. Please Note: Date/Time stamps are 55 minutes ahead of the actual time.

First, we ran the stock tune on 93 octane, full weight (DA: ~600 FT):

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Next, we flashed the ECU to our development Stage 1 tune on 93 octane, full weight (DA ~800 FT):

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Satisfied with these results we added ethanol from the pump and switched to our development Stage 1 ethanol tune and ran full weight for a single pass (DA: ~125 FT):

[email protected]

Lastly we put the RS3 on a 5 minute track diet, pulling the seats, saving around 150 lbs (DA: ~100 FT):

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Time Slips:

Road Course Testing:

Following our successful outing at the drag strip, we headed to Road Atlanta for some brutal track testing. Testing on a road course puts the vehicle through some of the most demanding conditions. The engine is run at full tilt lap after lap, putting it through stress otherwise not seen on the road. In doing so, our calibration team is able to learn valuable information about how the engine handles the increased power in demanding situations our customers may experience. We tested each mode, Drive, Sport, and Manual, and were happy with the performance. Our RS3 was outfitted with our development APR 93 and Ethanol ECU Upgrades (as well as stock), APR 19x8.5 forged wheels with a previously used set of Pirelli Trofeo R tires, and APR Development Lowering Springs at full vehicle weight.

Race Report from our Driver, Ian Baas:

Good Morning,

Thanks for a successful weekend everyone! The Car and Calibration was perfect and I’ve never been more excited about an APR release in my life. Most production street cars I’ve tested almost always show their weak points within 5-10 laps of any high performance track event. The RS3 Sedan excelled during the entire test and I am sure this product will perform flawlessly in street conditions as it sits currently!

I really cannot stress enough how much this car exceeded my expectations!

Best Time:
    RS3 Stage 1 (93 Octane Map)
    1:45.60 (RA Wet/Dry Conditions)

S3 Stage 3+ (93 Octane Map)
    1:39.10 (RA Dry Conditions, earlier in the year)

For Comparison sake these are Rain Times during this year’s Petit Le Mans Practice… Not bad!

APR Engine/Calibration:
    A+

Car performed very well during each Octane tested (Stage 1 E85, Stage 1 93, Stock). Power was strong and on demand throughout each outing. (+/- 10 laps per outing. 55 laps in total.)
    Engine Cooling was nominal, I saw little to no fluctuation, holding 240F throughout every run.

Stock Transmission:
    B+

By far the best VAG DSG I’ve driven. Transmission performed better than expected in Sport Mode and Manual Mode. Sometimes I could feel small delays in power delivery during apex out throttle application while in Sport Mode. For once I preferred Manual Mode for track driving, the DSG did just about everything you told it to do without electronic intervention. The only intrusive issue I experienced was while exiting turn 8 in 2nd gear, the transmission bounced off the rev-limiter for period of time and would not up-shift until I lifted off the throttle. This was during the last session of the day when I was giving Tyler a ride around the track and the fuel level was almost empty.

Suspension with APR Development Springs:
    B+

Without having any comparison to stock spring package it’s hard to say if the car was improved by the addition of APR springs but I can certainly say that the car did not have any glaring unwanted characteristics. We had changing track conditions all day long and the car handled them very well. The car was very neutral from apex out and inspired confidence throughout the track. Even though power output had been increased significantly, corner exit was especially good delivering just the right amount of power for a neutral exit. Corner entry/ Body roll could be better the rear did have the tendency to roll over and cause a slight over steer. I would be very interested in testing stiffer Anti-Roll Bars both independently and Front and Rear Together.

Stock Brakes:
    B+

I rarely pressured the brake zones due to poor weather conditions. The only negative experience was a soft/long brake pedal after momentary short stops in pit lane (under 2 mins). The pedal would come back after about a half lap but this is something I would like to address.

- - - - - - - -

Thank you for following our updates. We'll provide more testing data, such as final power figures, at our upcoming official release!

Go APR!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

First 2.5 TFSI EVO in the 9’s with a [email protected] MPH!

APR’s development on the 2.5 TFSI EVO continues with yet another set of records for the platform. On May 1st 2018, Keith Brantley piloted his APR Tuned RS3 into the 9’s, and backed up his record with eight 9-second passes! In doing so he set several records for the platform, including the following:

9.83 Seconds – Quarter Mile ET
    144.41 MPH – Quarter Mile Trap Speed
    2.44 Seconds – 0-60 MPH via Dragy
    4.79 Seconds – 60-120 MPH via Dragy
    5.91 Seconds – 60-130 MPH via Dragy

Keith’s 9-second passes were as follows, including conditions, at Montgomery Raceway Park in Montgomery, Alabama:

[email protected] - 2,175 FT Density Altitude (86.7F, 29%, 29.87 In.Hg.)
    [email protected] - 2,187 FT Density Altitude (86.1F, 31%, 29.87 In.Hg.)
    [email protected] - 2,197 FT Density Altitude (86.0F, 32%, 29.87 In.Hg.)
    [email protected] - 1,924 FT Density Altitude (81.4F, 40%, 29.86 In.Hg.)
    [email protected] - 1,930 FT Density Altitude (80.3F, 47%, 29.87 In.Hg.)
    [email protected] - 1,571 FT Density Altitude (74.6F, 61%, 29.87 In.Hg.)
    [email protected] - 1,382 FT Density Altitude (71.3F, 69%, 29.88 In.Hg.)
    [email protected] - 1,341 FT Density Altitude (70.8F, 69%, 29.88 In.Hg.)

Keith’s vehicle setup and modifications were as follows:

2018 Audi RS3 2.5 TFSI
    APR ECU & TCU Upgrades with E85
    TTE625 Drop-in Stock-Housing Turbo
    Intake System
    Straight-Pipe / Dump Tube Exhaust System
    Intercooler System
    Fueling System
    18x8.5 Wheels
    245x40R18 Hoosier Drag Radials
    Seats Removed

Overall we’re impressed with the setup. Keith’s RS3 laid down over 600 WHP on our dyno, and was extremely capable at the drag strip. Given the turbo’s moderate size, the system makes for an excellent daily driver, without introducing significant lag, as is often the case with much larger, and more capable turbochargers. We would like to stress this is not a production product we currently sell, and much of the hardware upgrades are prototypes and proofs of concept. Our production hardware will begin rolling out later this year. Please stay tuned for more details while we continue to work on adding Program Switching and Full Encryption to the ECU to protect our world-class and record-setting ECU Upgrades before our official release!

Thank you to Keith Brantley for giving us the opportunity to make his RS3 fast. A special shout-out to Jeffrey Sanders and Montgomery Raceway Park for their hospitality and track prep! And thank you to Richard Conniff at Jack Ingram for all our VW, Audi and Porsche purchases!

Go APR!

----- Update:

APR RS3 / TTRS 2.5 TFSI ECU Upgrade - Now Available

APR is pleased to present the ultimate engine control unit (ECU) upgrade for the 2.5T EA855 EVO (Gen 2) engine!

Product Page

APR’s ECU Upgrades are the best dollar-per-horsepower modification one can make to the 2.5T engine. The upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and torque, making for an exceptionally quicker and more exciting vehicle. This is made possible through APR’s optimization of the factory engine management system to take full advantage of the engine’s capabilities, without needing any end user adjustment. The software loads to the factory ECU through the OBD-II port, resulting in a clean and headache-free install. Optional features, such as APR's EMCS Program Switching and APR Mobile are available. Furthermore, for those looking for tuning with a limited powertrain warranty, APR Plus has you covered!

APR ECU Upgrade Stages

APR’s ECU Upgrades are available in multiple stages, supporting various octanes both with or without any hardware modifications. Specific software is available for use with a high flow downpipe exhaust system and drop-in turbocharger upgrades are coming soon. Each stage is fully compatible with an upgraded intake, intercooler, catback exhaust, or other minor bolt on modifications.

Each stage includes optimizations to the factory boost gauge making it react more quickly and corrections to the power and torque gauges to match the increased output. Furthermore, we’ve added left foot braking, removed the speed limiter, raised the rev-limiter and added a motorsport limiter, adjusted the factory exhaust crackle to protect the catalyst, optimized cold start, retuned the exhaust flap actuation for the best performance and sound in multiple modes, optimized high altitude mappings, retuned the throttle for better response, and completely optimized the driving experience for street and track use making for a much more enjoyable driving experience!

APR Plus ECU Upgrade with a Limited Powertrain Warranty

The APR Plus ECU Upgrade is the first step towards making more power, and it includes our limited powertrain warranty. This simple upgrade requies no engine hardware modifications, and produces 459 HP with 451 FT-LBS of torque. Gains as high as 66 HP and 88 FT-LBS of torque are available throughout the power band, making the vehicle exceptionally quicker in all scenarios. To learn more about APR Plus, please visit the APR Plus website.

APR Stage 1 ECU Upgrade

The APR Stage 1 ECU Upgrade is the next step towards making more power! This simple upgrade requires no engine hardware modifications, and produces 459-542 HP with 451-506 FT-LBS of torque, depending on octane. Gains as high as 66-132 HP and 88-146 FT-LBS of torque are available throughout the power band. To get more power, the vehicle can be outfitted with an upgraded intake, intercooler, catback exhaust and other small modifications without requiring any new modification to the ECU. Upgrading the small factory intercooler is highly recommended on this platform.

APR Stage 1 is available for 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, 104 AKI and E85 fuel grades in North America, and 95 RON, 98 RON, 102 RON, 104 RON, 108 RON and E85 fuel grades in the Rest of the World.

APR Stage 2 and Stage 3 ECU Upgrade are coming soon.

Dyno Testing

Please visit our Product Page for detailed dyno charts showing stock vs APR 91, 93, 100, 104 and E85 Performance Modes measured at the wheels, estimated at the crank, and the absolute gain over stock.

Extreme Testing

APR’s ECU Upgrade has been full tested for the better part of a year prior to a public release. This includes summer and winter weather testing on multiple continents, high and low altitude testing, extensive track testing at multiple road courses, extensive drag strip testing and extensive road and daily driving testing. APR’s test vehicles are full instrumented with multiple sensors, including pre and post intercooler temperature and pressure sensors, pre and post turbine temperature and backpressure sensors, pre and post catalyst temperature and pressure sensors, and multiple pressure sensors throughout the intake system. APR test vehicles have seen over 700 HP in various configurations, on the stock engine internals, and have set multiple world records, including 10.5 second stage 1 quarter mile passes, and 9 second stage 3 passes.

For more details, including included and optional features, Pricing, and more, please visit our Product Page.
    Last edited by Arin@APR; 06-18-2018 at 08:48 AM.
    GoAPR.com | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram
    Phone: (800) 680-7921 Local Phone: +1 (334) 502-5181 Fax: +1 (334) 502-5180
    Address: APR LLC, 4800 US HWY 280 West, Opelika, AL 36801

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Arin@APR View Post
    We purchased a new RS3 for development and it showed up yesterday. First up: ECU Upgrade. Stay tuned!
    Don't forget about TCU :D

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Subscribed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

SIGN ME UP please please please
    18 Audi RS3 - Iroz Motorsports Stage 2+
    15 Billet 4.4 liter ETS Pro1900 GTR 2000 WHP
    96 Motorex R33 GTR V-Spec 850whp
    15 Range Rover Sport Supercharged

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

New carbon fiber air box too, that thing is horrible. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2003 GTI VRT, 2001 GTI VR6

Oh yes, IN!!
    Cars: 2012 S5 Prestige | 2003 GTI VRT | 2001 GTI VR6
    Me: flickr | YouTube | Instagram
    VRSociety: Facebook | Instagram

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    16 Lava Orange GT3 RS, 18 Nardo Grey RS3, 17 Panda Macan GTS, 91 C2 964, 16 F150 Lariat, 63 Impala

I'm in for some tunes!

Veteran Member Four Rings HurrayFive's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Looking forward to seeing what you guys can do with this engine! By the time my RS gets here hopefully there's already an option or two :)

'21 RS6 Avant Vossen HF5 | APR
    '23 SQ5 HRE FF28 | 034 | AWE | CTS | GiroDisc

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tonymission View Post
    I'm in for some tunes!
    + downpipes, exhausts, and Stage 3 (maybe 600-650hp) goodnesssss I can dream...

Veteran Member Four Rings andru1313's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi 2018 RS3 2006 Evo IX MR

Subscribed!!! Looking forward to seeing some numbers and hearing about the Butt Dyno.

Active Member Two Rings h8machine's Avatar
    AZ Member #

When is the TT RS getting there?

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by h8machine View Post
    When is the TT RS getting there?
    I'd imagine they only need one of them to do actual ECU tuning and development, they probably only have to check fitment for the TTRS (borrow someone's car, someone else is a beta tester).
    Why buy both when they are practically the same for most of the development (APR doesn't develop many cosmetic changes)

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2018_RS3_Cat_Red_and_2014_S7

Let me guess - Stage 1 tune = 540 HP.

What do I win?

AZ Member #

TTRS/RS3 are basically the same. Some fitment stuff to check, and some slight differences. :)

Senior Member Two Rings big residual's Avatar
    AZ Member #

My pool entry: Stage 1 hp will be 445 on 91 at the crank. Stage 2 (w/ CAI<>DP) hp will be 465. I'm guessing they don't get the +20/+28% you see on the EA888, but squeeze more than they did out of the prior gen TFSI 2.5.

Veteran Member Three Rings FuzzyHat's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Subscribed
    2018 RS3 - Unitronic ECU - Unitronic TCU

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by big residual View Post
    My pool entry: Stage 1 hp will be 445 on 91 at the crank. Stage 2 (w/ CAI<>DP) hp will be 465. I'm guessing they don't get the +20/+28% you see on the EA888, but squeeze more than they did out of the prior gen TFSI 2.5.
    http://www.gt-innovation.de/wordpres...ttrs-8s-509ps/ <- They did 502HP/500TQ (crank) w/ software only on pump gas ("stage 2" refers to amount of boost over stock in their post), stating that the stock hardware was more than capable at that power level. While I doubt APR will go that crazy, is going to be exciting to see what they can do regardless!

Senior Member Two Rings big residual's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by HurrayFive View Post
    http://www.gt-innovation.de/wordpres...ttrs-8s-509ps/ <- They did 502HP/500TQ (crank) w/ software only on pump gas ("stage 2" refers to amount of boost over stock in their post), stating that the stock hardware was more than capable at that power level. While I doubt APR will go that crazy, is going to be exciting to see what they can do regardless!
    To be fair, the GT Innovation folks' EA888 Stage 1 and Stage 2 results don't look much crazier than APRs, so maybe the engine has a significant amount of upside. I was working off the assumption that Audi Sport would have tuned out some of the upside already, so there wouldn't be as much low-hanging fruit.

Will be fun to watch. And +1 for whoever listed TCU previously. I don't know that the new DSG changes the need for better shift points and more clamping pressure.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by big residual View Post
    To be fair, the GT Innovation folks' EA888 Stage 1 and Stage 2 results don't look much crazier than APRs, so maybe the engine has a significant amount of upside. I was working off the assumption that Audi Sport would have tuned out some of the upside already, so there wouldn't be as much low-hanging fruit.

Will be fun to watch. And +1 for whoever listed TCU previously. I don't know that the new DSG changes the need for better shift points and more clamping pressure.
    I was under the same assumption until I saw the numbers the GT folks put up, surprised there was still that much on the table with software only!

Ditto on the TCU, it was a necessity in my S3 at stage 2, likewise in stage 2 B8/8.5 S4/5's, assume it will still be the case on the RS.

Junior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Subscribed

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLo View Post
    Know a guy with a 2015 S3 saloon with 605 bhp, full Milltek , Wagner intercooler,Carbon intake, and remap from Mrc uk

Sent from my D6503 using Audizine mobile app

AZ Member #

When looking at European figures, keep in mind there will be differences:

- "PUMP FUEL" can mean up to 102 RON in europe! 102 RON is insane. It's way better than our 91 and 93 octane fuels.
    - Power is usually in PS. 1 HP = 1.01387 PS. Not a lot, but makes a difference.
    - Correction is typically in DIN. DIN is alway higher than SAE. It really inflates big numbers.
    - Power is typically at the crank using a run down test. This differs from how we do it in the USA.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Hello. I'm in NC. I picked up right RS3 last weekend and I love it. After running it awhile... and I shut the engine off, the fans run, which I expect, but then I hear a buzzing sound from the engine. I believe it is the after run pump, but I wanted to see if you all are experiencing this as well. I'm looking forward to seeing the parts and tunes you all come up with. You'll need to turn the sound all the way up!..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BtUK6BYyICsOrpt62

AZ Member #

Where are you in NC? I'd love to check out your RS3! :)
    2015 S3 | Panther Black | P+
    Gone...2014 Subaru BRZ, 2010 Lexus IS250, 2006 Miata

Veteran Member Four Rings S4 00 2.7's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 BMW F30

Quote Originally Posted by HurrayFive View Post
    Looking forward to seeing what you guys can do with this engine! By the time my RS gets here hopefully there's already an option or two :)
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyLo View Post
    they did just fine with the last generation ..

from my HTC 10

| Autospeed | JHM | Pure MS

operation #savejauri, please send monies

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 BMW F30

Quote Originally Posted by LY7W View Post
    Know a guy with a 2015 S3 saloon with 605 bhp, full Milltek , Wagner intercooler,Carbon intake, and remap from Mrc uk

that's fine but it's still a 4 cylinder.

5 cyl 2.5 turbo > 4 banger all day every day

since you are across the pond you should already know that in Europe the Rs3/ TTrs is making 800+hp

EDIT
    and one in Russia is making 1,000 hp

from my HTC 10

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by S4 00 2.7 View Post

from my HTC 10
    Oh definitely would rather have the 5 pot as nothing else sounds like them on boost

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 BMW F30

enjoy and you are welcome

from my HTC 10

AZ Member #

Any word on the ecu flash for the b9 s4. Trying to figure what to replace my s3 with.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by davek2787 View Post
    Any word on the ecu flash for the b9 s4. Trying to figure what to replace my s3 with.
    Still working on cracking it. Will be a bit most likely. It's SUPER hard.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

they did just fine with the last generation ..
    Oh I'm very much aware! I've seen almost all the stage 3 APR 5-cylinder videos on youtube by now, and probably a large majority of the Iroz Motorsport 5-cyl car videos as well.

Super excited to see what comes out of this development!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    997tt and a 2018 Bolt EV.

Potentially OBD2 loader ? And I wonder what new tracing tech Audi has come up with to void warrantys .

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by DARTHVDR View Post
    Hello. I'm in NC. I picked up right RS3 last weekend and I love it. After running it awhile... and I shut the engine off, the fans run, which I expect, but then I hear a buzzing sound from the engine. I believe it is the after run pump, but I wanted to see if you all are experiencing this as well. I'm looking forward to seeing the parts and tunes you all come up with. You'll need to turn the sound all the way up!..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BtUK6BYyICsOrpt62
    APR... Please wouldn't you check and reply to a potential customer? :)

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by DARTHVDR View Post
    APR... Please wouldn't you check and reply to a potential customer? :)
    for what its worth multiple of my past cars have also done this with no issues. Im not sure what exactly the car is doing or the purpose behind it (but I am assuming its a safety mechanism, or clearing out lines / parts)

GTR did it, M4 did it...I wouldnt' worry about it too much

AZ Member #

Cars make noise when you turn them off.

- Pumps
    - Solenoids
    - Valves
    - Purging
    - Etc

AZ Member #

Scan, Scan, Scan!

Veteran Member Four Rings HBird's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Ford Raptor Size S

since you are across the pond you should already know that in Europe the Rs3/ TTrs is making 800+hp

EDIT
    and one in Russia is making 1,000 hp

from my HTC 10
    Said Russian car also uses a kit from a rival company based in Vegas if I remember correctly.

Arin, any baseline dyno numbers to go off of yet?
    - Hunter

I got me a Ferd now

Veteran Member Three Rings jiannu's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by HBird View Post
    I read somewhere new rs3 is in or around 347

Veteran Member Four Rings brad65ford's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Sub'd! Didn't know there was a thread on it and ended up calling APR today asking details on if there was a tune available yet. Looking forward to what they come up with. Wondering if stage 1 will be enough of a difference or just go straight to stage 2. Looking at the pictures APR posted assuming they will release stage 1 and 2 at the same time or will it be only Stage 1?

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by HBird View Post
    I plan to gather all marketing data when we have stage 1 ready. Hopefully we're not too too far out.