Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 921 to 946 of 946
  1. #921
    Active Member Two Rings BrockDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2018
    AZ Member #
    412780
    Location
    Chicago, IL

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    Man I love the ABT HAS kit. Thanks!

    Just arrived!

    YES! Get it on!!!

  2. #922
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Winston Salem NC

    Mopette didn't like the matte black, so I sent the BC to Supreme for a new coating. Custom satin graphite liquid paint. Looks goooood! If you need a new look, Eric has some great options!

    Last edited by Mops@Nemesis; 06-14-2018 at 06:25 PM.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  3. #923
    Established Member Two Rings F80Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 31 2017
    AZ Member #
    406114
    Location
    Texas

    ^^looks amazing
    2018 S4 ó current ride
    2017 M3 ó sold
    2012 M3 ó sold
    2015 GTI ó sold
    2015 Mustang ó sold
    2011 335is ó sold

  4. #924
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 29 2017
    AZ Member #
    411727
    Location
    London

    They look great! BC donít seem to do a finish/colour close to that?

    How long did it take you to settle on these when BC have so much choice? Any other contenders you almost went with?

  5. #925
    Veteran Member Four Rings EnigmaS5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 29 2012
    AZ Member #
    103098
    Location
    Bethesda, MD

    Would it be silly to refinish the LMs?


    Sent from.....where am I?
    Your DC/MD/VA Realtor

  6. #926
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Winston Salem NC

    Quote Originally Posted by F80Dreamer View Post
    ^^looks amazing
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by King James View Post
    They look great! BC donít seem to do a finish/colour close to that?

    How long did it take you to settle on these when BC have so much choice? Any other contenders you almost went with?
    Thanks! They actually do. The matte gunmetal. Here is that finish on my A5...



    The finish Supreme did is a liquid paint vs BC powder, so it's a nicer finish, but the color is pretty close!

    My other selection was the RZ10. But I decided the RS31 looked cleaner and more sporty vs classy. VERY happy with my decision :)

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaS5 View Post
    Would it be silly to refinish the LMs?

    Sent from.....where am I?
    Not one bit! I always wanted to the SQ ones.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  7. #927
    Veteran Member Four Rings CreoSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 22 2004
    AZ Member #
    772
    My Garage
    2016 Acura RDX
    Location
    West L.A.

    Received the BBS center caps and spacers already, thanks!

    Hoping to get everything installed the first week of July.
    -Mike- : 2001 S4 → 2011 S4 → 2014 S6 → 2018 S4
    LendUS, LLC

  8. #928
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Winston Salem NC

    Quote Originally Posted by CreoSTi View Post
    Received the BBS center caps and spacers already, thanks!

    Hoping to get everything installed the first week of July.
    Nice!!

    Excited to see this, Mike! I cannot believe you're beating me to this. 😛
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  9. #929
    Active Member Two Rings Yabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2018
    AZ Member #
    416322
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5
    Location
    Cary, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    Thanks!



    Thanks! They actually do. The matte gunmetal. Here is that finish on my A5...



    The finish Supreme did is a liquid paint vs BC powder, so it's a nicer finish, but the color is pretty close!

    My other selection was the RZ10. But I decided the RS31 looked cleaner and more sporty vs classy. VERY happy with my decision :)



    Not one bit! I always wanted to the SQ ones.

    That setup looks amazing. From the wheel, caliper, to the rotors- I love it!

  10. #930
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Winston Salem NC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabi View Post
    That setup looks amazing. From the wheel, caliper, to the rotors- I love it!
    I LOVED that car. Too much. It was slow, but damn was it pretty and sounded great. In case you want to see more... I ran like 12+ wheel sets on that car lol...

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/919992...57668716345878
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  11. #931
    Active Member Two Rings Yabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2018
    AZ Member #
    416322
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5
    Location
    Cary, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    I LOVED that car. Too much. It was slow, but damn was it pretty and sounded great. In case you want to see more... I ran like 12+ wheel sets on that car lol...

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/919992...57668716345878
    Amazing collection of photos - and wheels! Thanks for sharing!!! Complete separate question, what do you use for tire shine? The rubber looks amazing in all these photos.

  12. #932
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Three Rings Paul@SupremePower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 24 2013
    AZ Member #
    108228
    My Garage
    2017 RS3 |2014 B8.5 S5 stage 2+ |2010 MK6 GTI KO4 -gone
    Location
    Greater NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    I LOVED that car. Too much. It was slow, but damn was it pretty and sounded great. In case you want to see more... I ran like 12+ wheel sets on that car lol...

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/919992...57668716345878
    Awesome.

    B8 is my fav platform style and the 5ís the best looking coupe around imo.

    Paul@SupremePower.com aka: allset
    Call or Text: 914-243-1993


    | 034 | ADV.1 | AG | Advan | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Forgeline | H&R | Klassen | KW | Milltek | Modulare | Neuspeed | Ohlins | OZ | Stoptech | Signature | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Vossen | Work | & many more

  13. #933
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Winston Salem NC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabi View Post
    Amazing collection of photos - and wheels! Thanks for sharing!!! Complete separate question, what do you use for tire shine? The rubber looks amazing in all these photos.
    Thank you! I used Adams VRT in all of those pics. I've since moved to Chem Guys VRP. Great product!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul@SupremePower View Post
    Awesome.

    B8 is my fav platform style and the 5ís the best looking coupe around imo.
    The B8 5 is soooo good Paul. I look forward to drooling over them decades from now.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  14. #934
    Active Member Two Rings Yabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2018
    AZ Member #
    416322
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5
    Location
    Cary, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    Thank you! I used Adams VRT in all of those pics. I've since moved to Chem Guys VRP. Great product!



    The B8 5 is soooo good Paul. I look forward to drooling over them decades from now.
    Thanks!!

  15. #935
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Winston Salem NC










    Mops On The Move
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  16. #936
    Active Member Two Rings SiRay6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 17 2017
    AZ Member #
    401291
    Location
    Irvine, CA

    Nice!

  17. #937
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jan 08 2018
    AZ Member #
    412179
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2016 Audi Q5
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN

    Looks so good! I really like the look of these new lips. How many screws are needed to hold it on?

  18. #938
    Established Member Two Rings NC_Detail_Garage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    339552
    My Garage
    B9 S4
    Location
    Charlotte, NC

    I like how the SQ has been relegated to cushion storage

  19. #939
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Jimminez@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16 2007
    AZ Member #
    18061
    My Garage
    2016 E63 AMG S Wagon, 2018 Q7
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by NC_Detail_Garage View Post
    I like how the SQ has been relegated to cushion storage
    LOL! Its the middle child of the group. Even F80 gets more love it seems.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more



  20. #940
    Active Member Two Rings BrockDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2018
    AZ Member #
    412780
    Location
    Chicago, IL

    Very nice!! I love the design they came up with. Not too much but enough to make a presence.

  21. #941
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Winston Salem NC

    Quote Originally Posted by SiRay6 View Post
    Nice!
    Thank ya!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diokhan View Post
    Looks so good! I really like the look of these new lips. How many screws are needed to hold it on?
    Thanks Riley! I'm really pleased. Seems like (8) but I'm not 100%. My body shop ended up using screws they preferred over the ones supplied.

    Quote Originally Posted by NC_Detail_Garage View Post
    I like how the SQ has been relegated to cushion storage
    I didn't even see that when I took the pic, but knew someone would call it out 😛 I'm in the middle of washing the exterior of the house, and found the roof of the SQ to be a great spot to keep the freshly cleaned cushions until I cleaned the patio.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimminez@Nemesis View Post
    LOL! Its the middle child of the group. Even F80 gets more love it seems.
    The SQ is the favorite child lol! The F80 is the accidental child. I keep it on the far end.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrockDM View Post
    Very nice!! I love the design they came up with. Not too much but enough to make a presence.
    Agreed 👍🏼
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  22. #942
    Veteran Member Three Rings Layd Dly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2010
    AZ Member #
    54278
    My Garage
    Stock parts
    Location
    Orlando

    Looks great Mops!

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Audizine mobile app

    Corey

    2016 allroad quattro

    Tornado Grey.Sport.aFe.APR.BBS.Brembo.Canyon Run.ECS.Eurocode.Hawk.inno.Pirelli.ST.Stoptech

    Build Thread - Flickr - Instagram

  23. #943
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Winston Salem NC

    Quote Originally Posted by Layd Dly View Post
    Looks great Mops!

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Audizine mobile app
    Thanks Corey


    Mops On The Move
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  24. #944
    Veteran Member Three Rings A.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 15 2013
    AZ Member #
    123213
    My Garage
    2004 GLI
    Location
    Md

    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    Thanks Corey


    Mops On The Move
    Love the ride Mops! But I need that floor! What type of epoxy did you use or is tiles? Share the secret. Iíll be moving in 2 weeks then Iíll be on the move


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #945
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Winston Salem NC

    Mops B9 S4 Progression and Photo Log

    Quote Originally Posted by A.C. View Post
    Love the ride Mops! But I need that floor! What type of epoxy did you use or is tiles? Share the secret. Iíll be moving in 2 weeks then Iíll be on the move

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've done the DIY epoxy... don't even fool with it Gary. Trust me.

    What I have now is a pro applied industrial wicking epoxy with brindled vinyl flake and two coats of polyaspartic clear. Doesn't chip, feel, fade etc. Lifetime guarantee. It's rated for forklift traffic. I dropped a jack stand from 4 feet once to see what it would do. Not even a pit.

    Look up Garage Experts.

    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  26. #946
    Veteran Member Three Rings A.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 15 2013
    AZ Member #
    123213
    My Garage
    2004 GLI
    Location
    Md

    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    I've done the DIY epoxy... don't even fool with it Gary. Trust me.

    What I have now is a pro applied industrial wicking epoxy with brindled vinyl flake and two coats of polyaspartic clear. Doesn't chip, feel, fade etc. Lifetime guarantee. It's rated for forklift traffic. I dropped a jack stand from 4 feet once to see what it would do. Not even a pit.

    Look up Garage Experts.

    Awesome! Thanks Mops! And I havenít forgotten about the Vorsteiner center Caps


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.