Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Active Member Two Rings BrockDM's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    That color looks perfect! Not too dark and not too light.

Great looking set up

Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    That said, these cars have really shallow noses, (my greatest dislike) so you can go pretty lowww before you have to worry much.
    nice! I could never get the b8 as low as I wanted without rubbing like crazy or scraping, I got the 8v exactly where I wanted it and it doesn't scrap anywhere, hoping the b9 is similar to the 8v here.

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by will13k7 View Post
    nice! I could never get the b8 as low as I wanted without rubbing like crazy or scraping, I got the 8v exactly where I wanted it and it doesn't scrap anywhere, hoping the b9 is similar to the 8v here.
    You'll have even a bit more play with the B9. Unless you do a lip of course.

19x9.5 ET35 with a 3mm rear on 255/35

034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Loving the look! How about a full side pic so we can really see the face of those sweetness.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by cheewy16 View Post
    Loving the look! How about a full side pic so we can really see the face of those sweetness.
    Me too!

And dammit! I meant to swap glass and do that earlier. Maybe tomorrow :)
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

Veteran Member Four Rings jran76's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 and 2002 Audi S4
    Items for Sale

👍👍
    2012 S4 : Ibis White : Black Nappa : S-tronic : Sports Diff : MMI Nav : B&O : APR Stage II+ : AWE Exhaust : Alpha Coolant System : ECS Intake : AP Racing RadiCal BBK : H&R OE Springs : Bilstein B8 Sport Shocks : Hotchkis Sway Bars : EuroCode Endlinks/AluKreuz : 034 Trans/Diff Mounts : CR-15 Strut Brace : BC Forged HB04 Wheels : Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires : EuroGear CF Diffuser : Osir CF Fog Light Grilles : RS5 Pedals : Black Optics Grille

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

What are your thoughts re fitment with 19x9.5 ET35? Spot on or could go more?

19X10 ET35 with 255/35 still a bit much do you think?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by jran76 View Post
    👍👍
    Thanks 👊🏼

Quote Originally Posted by King James View Post
    What are your thoughts re fitment with 19x9.5 ET35? Spot on or could go more?

19X10 ET35 with 255/35 still a bit much do you think?
    With a 255, pretty much spot on. I have a 3mm at the rear. With the camber up front, I might could handle a 3mm, but I'd certainly rub a bit. I wish they were ET38 so I could run a 265 though.

With the 255 on 10, you'll be quite close. Thinking they'll work. ET37 would be optimal IMO.

AZ Member #

Mops B9 S4 Progression and Photo Log

So so good. Wonder what fitments exist for the Em 2er

- Hunter

Sent from somewhere in Texas

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Great looking pictures of the car Mops. I just got a new S4 with Navarra Blue and am not a fan of the yellow reflectors. I believe you have already commented on this, but I couldn't find it. What did you do to cover them and get it paint matched? Thanks

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by HBird View Post
    So so good. Wonder what fitments exist for the Em 2er

- Hunter

Sent from somewhere in Texas
    Thanks Hunter!

I'm down to find out 😎

Quote Originally Posted by briedfox View Post
    Great looking pictures of the car Mops. I just got a new S4 with Navarra Blue and am not a fan of the yellow reflectors. I believe you have already commented on this, but I couldn't find it. What did you do to cover them and get it paint matched? Thanks
    Thank you!

You can order pre-painted ones from TAG, or you can simply have your local body shop paint yours. I had my Audi dealership paint mine for $100 👍🏼

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S3 and VW GTI
    Items for Sale

I ordered mine from TAG havenít received them yet. They were on sale for $127 now theyíre like $170

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Audi_Salesman View Post
    I ordered mine from TAG havenít received them yet. They were on sale for $127 now theyíre like $170

Thanks. I was looking online for a discount code, but couldn't find one. $170 seems kind of steep, too bad I missed it at the price you got. How long ago did you order them? Just wondering what the shipping time is, though I know you stated that you haven't received them yet. I haven't picked up my car yet, as I am having some stuff done beforehand, so I am going to ask Audi Tampa if they will do it or else try to find someone who will paint them for a reasonable price.

Established Member Two Rings S4_Pedro's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I wish they sold like white reflectors that I could put on Iím sure it would be cheaper and that bmw style

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S3 and VW GTI
    Items for Sale

Thanks. I was looking online for a discount code, but couldn't find one. $170 seems kind of steep, too bad I missed it at the price you got. How long ago did you order them? Just wondering what the shipping time is, though I know you stated that you haven't received them yet. I haven't picked up my car yet, as I am having some stuff done beforehand, so I am going to ask Audi Tampa if they will do it or else try to find someone who will paint them for a reasonable price.
    I placed the order on Tuesday.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Thanks ����

With a 255, pretty much spot on. I have a 3mm at the rear. With the camber up front, I might could handle a 3mm, but I'd certainly rub a bit. I wish they were ET38 so I could run a 265 though.

With the 255 on 10, you'll be quite close. Thinking they'll work. ET37 would be optimal IMO.
    I'm wondering how about 19" 9J ET:25 wheels no spacer with 245/35/R19? +scrub radius change 15mm is OK? need your words. Thanks

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Audi_Salesman View Post
    I placed the order on Tuesday.

Please let me know when you get them and how good quality they are with respect to matching with the paint. Thank...

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by S4_Pedro View Post
    I wish they sold like white reflectors that I could put on Iím sure it would be cheaper and that bmw style

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    My first mod when a kid was always replacing amber corners with clear, and even some of the amber bulbs in other places. Tacos, E46, B5, Expedition.. any of the ones that you could simply swap out corners only. And replacing tails with the red/white ones. Modding was so cheap back then.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzjph View Post
    I'm wondering how about 19" 9J ET:25 wheels no spacer with 245/35/R19? +scrub radius change 15mm is OK? need your words. Thanks
    Many here run 20x9 ET25 on 245 with no issue. You're good. As long as they clear the calipers of course. 👍🏼
    Last edited by Mops@Nemesis; 05-12-2018 at 04:35 PM.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

My first mod when a kid was always replacing amber corners with clear, and even some of the amber bulbs in other places. Tacos, E46, B5, Expedition.. any of the ones that you could simply swap out corners only. And replacing tails with the red/white ones. Modding was so cheap back then.

Many hear run 20x9 ET25 on 245 with no issue. You're good. As long as they clear the calipers of course. ����
    Thanks......

Veteran Member Four Rings EnigmaS5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Thanks Hunter!

I'm down to find out

That looks soooooo good. Full taters

Sent from.....where am I?
    Your DC/MD/VA Realtor

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaS5 View Post
    That looks soooooo good. Full taters

Yea it does! All dem taters yo!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S3 and VW GTI
    Items for Sale

Please let me know when you get them and how good quality they are with respect to matching with the paint. Thank...
    No problem

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Thanks Hunter!

I'm down to find out 😎

Thank you!

You can order pre-painted ones from TAG, or you can simply have your local body shop paint yours. I had my Audi dealership paint mine for $100 👍🏼
    Thanks for the info. Why do I not see an outline of the reflector in your car pictures? It looks like one was never there. Just wondering how they painted it and what preparation was done beforehand?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5

Thanks for the info. Why do I not see an outline of the reflector in your car pictures? It looks like one was never there. Just wondering how they painted it and what preparation was done beforehand?

I could be recalling his wrong but I believe Mops mentioned before that he touches up the lines with Photoshop. Hopefully Mops can shed some light into this mystery!

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Yabi View Post
    I could be recalling his wrong but I believe Mops mentioned before that he touches up the lines with Photoshop. Hopefully Mops can shed some light into this mystery!
    That would make sense. I thought for $100 he got a tremendous deal with the body work they did and the matching paint job.

I can live with a paint matched outline though...

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by Yabi View Post
    Missed this! Yep, I remove via Lightroom.

Snap from this afternoon.

Veteran Member Four Rings EnigmaS5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

🥔🥔

Your DC/MD/VA Realtor

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2018 Audi S4, 2016 Audi Q5

That garage is too clean. I suppose mine could look just like that if I didn't have all the free space filled with machinery and tool cabinets. I can't even get my similarly finished floor to look that nice after my after-winter cleaning.

Senior Member Three Rings Qumag's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    15' Macan Turbo, 17' VW Golf Alltrack

Missed this! Yep, I remove via Lightroom.

Snap from this afternoon.

Is that a baller wheel sitting outside by the rock pebbles?

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223