Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings pwdrskr's Avatar
    AZ Member #

2017 Map update?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Are you able to provide any information on updated North American maps for a 2013 allroad (B8.5)? I'd like to update to 2017 maps. The local dealership wasn't able to provide any information.

Can I install the update myself?

Thanks in advance.
    13 allroad/Prestige/ibis/blk, 20%, expel, APR K04, AWE DP, Eurocode FMIC/HFC, GFB DV+, R8 coils, NGK BKR8EIX plugs, 034 Trans & Rr Diff Mounts, Apikol Rr Diff Mount, Vogtland coils, Alu Kreuz, Stasis S4/S5 Rr Sway, Vorsteiner V-FF 104 (20x10/et30), Conti ExtremeContact DWS 06-275/30ZR20, Stoptech rotors, Hawk Ceramics, iJDMTOY 3000K Amber Yellow fogs, F/R e-codes, semi-dyn sigs, RS5 Pedals, Perf. Shift, load rail storage sys, under seat bins

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Good morning! Unfortunately, we don't have access to map update information. The dealerships are the only ones who have access to that information. What dealership do you work with? I can reach out to them and see if I can get more information for you.
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Good morning! Unfortunately, we don't have access to map update information. The dealerships are the only ones who have access to that information. What dealership do you work with? I can reach out to them and see if I can get more information for you.
    Thanks, I was able to get in touch with my local dealership. Looks like 2017 maps are ~3-4 months away.
    13 allroad/Prestige/ibis/blk, 20%, expel, APR K04, AWE DP, Eurocode FMIC/HFC, GFB DV+, R8 coils, NGK BKR8EIX plugs, 034 Trans & Rr Diff Mounts, Apikol Rr Diff Mount, Vogtland coils, Alu Kreuz, Stasis S4/S5 Rr Sway, Vorsteiner V-FF 104 (20x10/et30), Conti ExtremeContact DWS 06-275/30ZR20, Stoptech rotors, Hawk Ceramics, iJDMTOY 3000K Amber Yellow fogs, F/R e-codes, semi-dyn sigs, RS5 Pedals, Perf. Shift, load rail storage sys, under seat bins

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Good to hear!
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

AZ Member #

FWIW, I also found a source for obtaining map updates that enable the owner to upgrade on their own. Saved me quite a bit of money...

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by pwdrskr View Post
    FWIW, I also found a source for obtaining map updates that enable the owner to upgrade on their own. Saved me quite a bit of money...
    If you don't mind sharing, what is the source?

AZ Member #

I did a google search and found this site: www.audiupdates.com. They are in the UK I believe. I sent them an email via the website enquiring about maps for N. America. He responded within a day and we worked out the details.

Active Member Two Rings johnb415's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Audi S5 Prestige

Quote Originally Posted by pwdrskr View Post
    I did a google search and found this site: www.audiupdates.com. They are in the UK I believe. I sent them an email via the website enquiring about maps for N. America. He responded within a day and we worked out the details.
    is there any update to this link.. www.audiupdates.com.. it states that they have moved.
    2013 Ibis White S5 Prestige, 6MT, Sports Diff, APR Stage 1, Tune Pedal, Meisterwerks Short Shift, Luft-Technik CF Intake, AWE Tuning Touring Exhaust, Resonated DP, StopTech 380mm BBK, AirLift F/R Kit w/3H/3P Air Management, Eurocode Sway Bar Kit w/EL, ECS CF Front Strut Bar, Vossen/Work VWS-3 20x10.5, Hankook K120 275/30/20, (2nd Set) Vossen CV3-R 20x10.5, Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta 285/30/20, RS-5 Front Bumper, RS-5 Grill, Ecodes, Caractere Rear Spoiler, Deval CF Diffuser