Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 1168
  1. #1121
    Senior Member Three Rings RJT1534's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2012
    AZ Member #
    86839
    Location
    CT

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Can you please look up mine? Just bought it a few weeks ago

    WAUCGAFR3EA010055

  2. #1122
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by RJT1534 View Post
    Can you please look up mine? Just bought it a few weeks ago

    WAUCGAFR3EA010055
    Hi again! In 2014, there were 2,702 S5 coupe 3.0 T quattro S Tronic manufactured. Within those, there were 336 manufactured in Glacier White Metallic and 49 of those 336 had Black/Magma Red Interior. Enjoy your beautiful S5!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  3. #1123
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 18 2019
    AZ Member #
    464951
    Location
    Ohio

    Can you please help me out? I was wanting to find the production numbers for my 2018 S4, and a bit more specifically how many were made in Gotland Green Metallic! Just got it the other day and was dying to know a bit more about it! Thank you :)

    VIN: WAUC4AF47JA068418

  4. #1124
    Established Member Two Rings slobdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 24 2018
    AZ Member #
    427443
    Location
    Fairfax, VA

    WAUW2AFC6GN077414
    2016 S7 Daytona Gray Pearl

  5. #1125
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by jtpesto View Post
    Can you please help me out? I was wanting to find the production numbers for my 2018 S4, and a bit more specifically how many were made in Gotland Green Metallic! Just got it the other day and was dying to know a bit more about it! Thank you :)

    VIN: WAUC4AF47JA068418
    Wow that's very exciting stuff! Hopefully you've been enjoying it thus far and all that it has to offer. I am showing that there were 5,917 3.0T quattro tiptronic S4 Sedans produced in the 2018 model year. Only 47 of these were produced with Gotland Green Metallic, and only 17/47 had the Gotland Green/Rotor Gray interior combination. Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  6. #1126
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by slobdogg View Post
    WAUW2AFC6GN077414
    Thank you for checking in on your S7! There were 1,519 4.0T quattro S-tronic S7s produced for the 2016 model year. 395 of those were produced with Daytona Gray Pearl Effect, and 78/395 also were equipped with the Black (SX) interior.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  7. #1127
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 18 2019
    AZ Member #
    464951
    Location
    Ohio

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Wow that's very exciting stuff! Hopefully you've been enjoying it thus far and all that it has to offer. I am showing that there were 5,917 3.0T quattro tiptronic S4 Sedans produced in the 2018 model year. Only 47 of these were produced with Gotland Green Metallic, and only 17/47 had the Gotland Green/Rotor Gray interior combination. Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Wow, thank you very much! Been trying to find that info since I found the car.

  8. #1128
    Established Member Two Rings DrGER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 31 2014
    AZ Member #
    279216
    My Garage
    2014 Audi A4 Quattro 6MT, 2004 Honda CR-V EX 5MT
    Location
    Toledo, OH

    Looking for production info our A4: WAUHFAFL4EN019098
    2014 A4Q P+ 2.0T 6MT Monsoon Grey. Previous: 2009 A4Q P+ 2.0T 6MT Brilliant Red; 2005 A4Q 1.8T 6MT Cambridge Green; 1995 90Q V6 5MT Pearl White; 1990 80Q I5 5MT Crystal Silver; 1984 5000S I5 5MT Montego Black; 1978 5000 Helios Blue; 1977 100LS Signal Green; 1974 Fox Sahara Sand.

  9. #1129
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGER View Post
    Looking for production info our A4: WAUHFAFL4EN019098
    Thank you for checking in! I am showing 2,171 2.0T quattro manual A4 sedans produced for the 2014 model year. 381 were produced with Monsoon Gray Metallic, and 315/381 were produced with the Monsoon Gray Metallic/Black interior combination.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  10. #1130
    Established Member Two Rings grillage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06 2010
    AZ Member #
    63724
    My Garage
    1995 90 Q -- 1994 Audi Cabriolet -- 1986 Maserati Biturbo Spyder
    Location
    Cincinnati

    What about these?

    WAUEE88C8SA083465
    WAUBL88G1RA004322

    Thanks!

  11. #1131
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 23 2019
    AZ Member #
    467116
    Location
    Westchester, NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hi, thanks for your interest in this information. I can obtain sales numbers for Model, Model Year, Exterior color, and Interior color. What information are you looking for? :)
    2018 S4 in gotland green. My VIN is below. The interior is black with the 19 inch wheel package, sport package, and prestige package. I would really like to know thanks!

    VIN: WAUC4AF46JA001339

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Audizine mobile app

  12. #1132
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2006
    AZ Member #
    12547
    Location
    west coast

    Not sure if this will work... WAUGE08B7MA010236

  13. #1133
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jan 07 2019
    AZ Member #
    439941
    Location
    717

    I started a new thread and of course found this one after the fact.

    I'm interested in how rare my 2016 S4 is: WAUBGAFL8GA009056

  14. #1134
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by doooooooook View Post
    I started a new thread and of course found this one after the fact.

    I'm interested in how rare my 2016 S4 is: WAUBGAFL8GA009056
    Hello! Great question actually, there were only 5 Audi Exclusive Orders produced for the 2016 model year, compared to the 1,394 total orders for the entire model year. Regrettably I cannot view the further color breakdown as they are just listed as "Audi Exclusives" and not each specific color. Hopefully this is still helpful for you however, let me know if you have any follow up questions!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  15. #1135
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffiano View Post
    Not sure if this will work... WAUGE08B7MA010236
    Welcome back! I'm assuming your hesitation is due to the fact that the vehicle has been totaled, correct? I can still view the production stats on the vehicle though not to worry. I am showing 267 Audi Coupe quattros being produced for the 1991 model year. 14 were produced with Titanium Grey Metallic, and 5/14 also came with the Graphite Leather interior.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  16. #1136
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2006
    AZ Member #
    12547
    Location
    west coast

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Welcome back! I'm assuming your hesitation is due to the fact that the vehicle has been totaled, correct? I can still view the production stats on the vehicle though not to worry. I am showing 267 Audi Coupe quattros being produced for the 1991 model year. 14 were produced with Titanium Grey Metallic, and 5/14 also came with the Graphite Leather interior.
    Not totaled, but canadian import, so thought it might not register in the AoA database

  17. #1137
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jan 07 2019
    AZ Member #
    439941
    Location
    717

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello! Great question actually, there were only 5 Audi Exclusive Orders produced for the 2016 model year, compared to the 1,394 total orders for the entire model year. Regrettably I cannot view the further color breakdown as they are just listed as "Audi Exclusives" and not each specific color. Hopefully this is still helpful for you however, let me know if you have any follow up questions!
    This is perfect. I think I may have one of the only Vegas Yellow S4s.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  18. #1138
    Established Member Two Rings grillage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06 2010
    AZ Member #
    63724
    My Garage
    1995 90 Q -- 1994 Audi Cabriolet -- 1986 Maserati Biturbo Spyder
    Location
    Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by grillage View Post

    WAUEE88C8SA083465
    WAUBL88G1RA004322

    Thanks!
    You skipped me! What about these two?

  19. #1139
    Senior Member Three Rings dennej1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 23 2012
    AZ Member #
    97373
    Location
    Wyoming

    Hello, just wondering if you could find out how much of a rarity my 2012 A4 is with the combined packages and the manual transmission?

    WAUMFAFLOCN004707

    Thanks!
    Now: 2012 A4 Quattro |2.0t|6 MT|Prestige|S-Line|Sport|Black-optic|IE Stage2|IE HFC+Downpipe|ECS FMIC+Charge Pipes|GFB DV+|VMR|AFE
    Past: 2003 A4 Quattro Avant 1.8t, 5 MT

  20. #1140
    Senior Member Two Rings 3g_bishi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2016
    AZ Member #
    369705
    Location
    DFW

    Hello can you tell my about my car
    Wuaw2afcxfn900902
    How many had the same paint and packages


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  21. #1141
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2019
    AZ Member #
    470815
    Location
    Delmar, NY

    I'm looking for production info on my 2010 S5 Cabriolet: WAUVGAFHXAN007673

    Thanks in advance!

  22. #1142
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 18 2013
    AZ Member #
    109769
    Location
    PA

    Hi, can I also get a production number lookup for a friend too lazy to post?

    WUAAU34299N002550

  23. #1143
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by grillage View Post
    You skipped me! What about these two?
    Very sorry about that! For the 1995 Audi 90 CS quattro Sport there were 757 produced for the 1995 model year. 82 were produced with Pearl White Metallic, and 34/82 came equipped with the Pearl White Metallic and Ecru Leather combination. For the 1994 Cabriolet, there were 1,025 total models produced. 282 were produced with Emerald Mica, and 228/282 came with the Emerald Mica/Ecru Leather combination. Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  24. #1144
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by dennej1985 View Post
    Hello, just wondering if you could find out how much of a rarity my 2012 A4 is with the combined packages and the manual transmission?

    WAUMFAFLOCN004707

    Thanks!
    Of course my pleasure! There were 2,114 2.0T 6-speed quattro A4 sedans produced in the 2012 model year. 308 of those were produced with Phantom Black Pearl Effect, and only 55 of the 308 came equipped with the Black S-line interior. Unfortunately I cannot see further based on the specific packages for your vehicle but I'm sure that this is still helpful for you!

    Thank you,
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  25. #1145
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by 3g_bishi View Post
    Hello can you tell my about my car
    Wuaw2afcxfn900902
    How many had the same paint and packages


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Thank you for reaching out! There were 542 4.0T quattro tiptronic RS 7 vehicles produced in the 2015 model year. 50 of those were produced with Daytona Gray matte, and 39/50 also were produced with the Black (UB) interior. As with all other requests of this nature, I cannot determine the rarity based off which packages were included with the vehicle just the exterior/interior color combinations.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  26. #1146
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr99 View Post
    Hi, can I also get a production number lookup for a friend too lazy to post?

    WUAAU34299N002550
    Of course! As long as I have the VIN I can always check. There were 459 4.2L 6-speed quattro R8 coupes produced in the US for the 2009 model year. 31 of those models were produced with Brilliant Red, and 7 of the 31 came equipped with the Brilliant Red/Luxor Beige interior combination. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist with!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  27. #1147
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2019
    AZ Member #
    470815
    Location
    Delmar, NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello! There were 1,278 3.0T quatto automatic s-tronic S5 Cabriolet's produced in the 2010 model year. 108 of those were produced with the Meteor Gray Pearl Effect/Black Roof, and only 13 of the 108 had the Meteor Gray/Black roof as well. Glad that I was able to assist but please let me know if you have any questions!
    Thank you so much! What is the difference between the 108 with the Meteor Gray Pearl Effect / Black roof and the 13 that had the Meteor Gray / Black roof? Also are you able to determine how many had my color interior or came with the Prestige package? Thanks again!

  28. #1148
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by jimgfoster View Post
    Thank you so much! What is the difference between the 108 with the Meteor Gray Pearl Effect / Black roof and the 13 that had the Meteor Gray / Black roof? Also are you able to determine how many had my color interior or came with the Prestige package? Thanks again!
    Sorry about that, typo on my end. The 13 I referenced were produced with the Meteor Gray Pearl Effect/Black roof as well as the Tuscan Brown interior. I'm not able to see further into how many were produced with each specific package though I apologize.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  29. #1149
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 05 2019
    AZ Member #
    471154
    Location
    Maine, USA

    Hey, I was curious about the stats for my s6?
    VIN : WAUXU54BX2N065615

  30. #1150
    Established Member Two Rings grillage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06 2010
    AZ Member #
    63724
    My Garage
    1995 90 Q -- 1994 Audi Cabriolet -- 1986 Maserati Biturbo Spyder
    Location
    Cincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Very sorry about that! For the 1995 Audi 90 CS quattro Sport there were 757 produced for the 1995 model year. 82 were produced with Pearl White Metallic, and 34/82 came equipped with the Pearl White Metallic and Ecru Leather combination. For the 1994 Cabriolet, there were 1,025 total models produced. 282 were produced with Emerald Mica, and 228/282 came with the Emerald Mica/Ecru Leather combination. Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Thanks! One question though, did any cabriolet's make it to the US with a manual transmission? I've always heard no - and never seen any that weren't converted (like mine)

  31. #1151
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Murman13 View Post
    Hey, I was curious about the stats for my s6?
    VIN : WAUXU54BX2N065615
    Hi there thanks for reaching out on your S6 Avant! There were 882 automatic quattro S6 Avants produced in the 2002 model year. 199 were produced with Atlas Gray Metallic, and 141/199 were produced with Atlas Gray Metallic and the Ebony interior. The other 58 werre produced with the Silver interior. Let me know if you have any follow up questions!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  32. #1152
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by grillage View Post
    Thanks! One question though, did any cabriolet's make it to the US with a manual transmission? I've always heard no - and never seen any that weren't converted (like mine)
    On my end it doesn't look like it, but it can be a little bit tougher when I'm reviewing order guides before the 2000 model year just because some of the information can be incomplete.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  33. #1153
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 10 2019
    AZ Member #
    472950
    Location
    Canada

    Hello Vincenzo,

    Looking for production numbers for my dolphin grey 2006 Audi S4 6 speed manual with suede and leather interior. VIN is WAUGL78EX6A254541. Also, is there an official document I can get for my insurance company that shows this?

  34. #1154
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by swintemute View Post
    Hello Vincenzo,

    Looking for production numbers for my dolphin grey 2006 Audi S4 6 speed manual with suede and leather interior. VIN is WAUGL78EX6A254541. Also, is there an official document I can get for my insurance company that shows this?
    Hi there! It looks like your VIN is actually Canadian spec, meaning that I don't have production numbers specific for your VIN. I'd recommend speaking with my colleagues over in Canada for further info: https://www.audi.ca/ca/web/en/models/layer/contact.html.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  35. #1155
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 10 2019
    AZ Member #
    472950
    Location
    Canada

    Thanks Vincenzo, I was reaching out to you because I didn't have any success with your Canadian counterparts.

  36. #1156
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 21 2019
    AZ Member #
    455499
    My Garage
    JKU with LS motor, '03 Excursion, '04 CC Magna 42'
    Location
    Wellington Nevada

    I'm in for finding out how rare this one is, have a feeling it is.

    vin WAUHMBFC6GN056815

    Tornado Gray Metallic full black interior.

    Included Packages & Options

    Comfort Seating Package
    Individual Contour Front Seats massage and memory.
    Valcona Leather Interior
    Driver Assistance Package
    Audi Active Lane Assist
    Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop & Go Functionality
    Audi Pre Sense Plus
    Cold Weather Package
    Heated Rear Seats
    Heated Steering Wheel
    Included Options
    19" Black Optic Package
    Night Vision Assistant
    Prestige Package
    Warm Weather Package
    Bose Premium Surround Sound System w/AudioPilot
    LED Headlights
    S Line Sport Package

    Thanks!
    Last edited by Caryt; 04-15-2019 at 06:55 AM.

  37. #1157
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Caryt View Post
    I'm in for finding out how rare this one is, have a feeling it is.

    vin WAUHMBFC6GN056815

    Tornado Gray Metallic full black interior.

    Included Packages & Options

    Comfort Seating Package
    Individual Contour Front Seats massage and memory.
    Valcona Leather Interior
    Driver Assistance Package
    Audi Active Lane Assist
    Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop & Go Functionality
    Audi Pre Sense Plus
    Cold Weather Package
    Heated Rear Seats
    Heated Steering Wheel
    Included Options
    19" Black Optic Package
    Night Vision Assistant
    Prestige Package
    Warm Weather Package
    Bose Premium Surround Sound System w/AudioPilot
    LED Headlights
    S Line Sport Package

    Thanks!
    Thank you for all the additional info! So I am showing that there were 586 3.0 TDI quattro tiptronic A6 sedans produced for the 2016 model year. 103 were produced with Tornado Gray Metallic, and 75/103 came equipped with the Black interior/Tornado Gray Metallic combination. In regard to the rarity via the specific packages, I do not have visibility into that which I know is unfortunate. I would guess based on the excellent range of packages that are on this specific vehicle it is very unique (well under 75) but it's difficult for me to say for certain. Of course if you have additional questions please let me know!

    Thank you,
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  38. #1158
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 21 2019
    AZ Member #
    455499
    My Garage
    JKU with LS motor, '03 Excursion, '04 CC Magna 42'
    Location
    Wellington Nevada

    Thanks for the update!

  39. #1159
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    AZ Member #
    457126
    Location
    Buffalo, NY

    Hello, looking for production numbers using the following VIN: WAULK78KX9N007444

    Also, can you please tell me what packages and features were on this vehicle? Thank you!!!

  40. #1160
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 16 2019
    AZ Member #
    474635
    Location
    New York

    I have a 2014 Audi RS7 in Nardo Gray. I am the original owner. It has the carbon optic package and, I believe, every option. I was wondering if you know the total production numbers for the 2014 RS7 in Nardo and the total production 2014-2018 for the RS7 in Nardo. Thank you in advance!

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2019 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.