Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by JorisRS6 View Post
    Hello Vincenzo. Woukd you be able to find production number for cars out off the us? We have some audis here in canada and used to have a really special q7 back in holland. Thanks
    Hello Joris,

Regrettably I only have access to US spec vehicles, so I won't be able to retrieve any production information for you. I would recommend reaching out to Audi Canada or Audi Netherlands for further information. You can access both pages here: https://www.audi.com/en.html by scrolling down and selecting the country of origin. Thank you though for being a part of our Audi family!

Best regards,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by casablancab5 View Post
    Thanks Iím definitely surprised! Iím looking at a red 18 for sale in CT. Any production numbers available for that with the black optics package? WAUB4AF47JA123946

Thanks again,

Nick
    Hello Nick,

I'm having a hard time pulling up anything with that VIN number. Do you mind double checking it for me?
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Hello Nick,

I'm having a hard time pulling up anything with that VIN number. Do you mind double checking it for me?[/QUOTE]

Hi Vincent - this a vin Audi gave me directly. Iím not sure why it wouldnít work.

Thanks,

Nick

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Hello,
    WAUDGAFL4DA107084
    Thanks!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I guess I might as well jump in here as well - curious how many Estoril Blue S6's are out there.

VIN is WAUF2AFC1EN069573

Thanks!

Established Member Two Rings delz05's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Volcano Red S5 Cabriolet, 93 Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    It looks like your garage might be the envy of the entire neighborhood with all those rings in there! I am showing that there were 5,775 3.0T quattro tiptronic A6 sedans produced for sale in the 2015 model year. 639 of those were produced with Glacier White Metallic, and 290 of those were also produced with the Black interior. Let me know if you have any other questions on the car before making a decision.

Thank you!
    If you are able to provide any service history or other info, please do so. As I understand from my dealer (great service from them, by the way) this car was a lease return out in Vegas before they purchased it and are having it transported. Also, if you can break down the numbers even further... (Black optics, 20" wheels etc...) would be great!
    Family comes First!.... Nice cars a close second.

2017 SQ5 Ibis White, Black Optics P+ with Tech, Nappa, 21" wheels, MillTek exhaust, Chipwerks... more to come
    And for topless Summer fun... 2013 Volcano Red S5 Cabriolet, Prestige, Black Optics Grill and Rear Valance, Tint, Unitronics Stage 2+, IE Down Pipes... doesn't get any better!

Established Member Three Rings JorisRS6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2003 RS6

Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello Joris,

Regrettably I only have access to US spec vehicles, so I won't be able to retrieve any production information for you. I would recommend reaching out to Audi Canada or Audi Netherlands for further information. You can access both pages here: https://www.audi.com/en.html by scrolling down and selecting the country of origin. Thank you though for being a part of our Audi family!

Best regards,

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Nick,

I'm having a hard time pulling up anything with that VIN number. Do you mind double checking it for me?
    Ok thank you for the link

Senior Member Three Rings trayson's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    98 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2000 Jeep Wrangler (modded for rock crawling), 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R
    Items for Sale

I'd be interested to know how many S6 Avants were produced for the USA (my understanding is about 1200)

And also I'd like to know the number of A6 Avants with the 3.0T engine for each of the years.
    2002 S6 Avant (17" RS3 rep wheels, HID fogs, full size spare, pre-facelift tails, tint, racks & stuff)
    1999 A6 Avant (19's, Tint, Grill, HID's) GONE.
    1998 M3 Cabriolet (Hardtop, Vaders, Dinan Stage 5, M50 Mani, Eisenmann Exhaust, UUC Pulley & SSK, Reiger Kit, 19" Axis Pentas)
    2013 F150 Ecoboost, 6" lift, 20" wheels, 35" tires
    2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 (2 Bros Exhaust, PC3)

AZ Member #

Hi Vincent - this a vin Audi gave me directly. Iím not sure why it wouldnít work.

Thanks,

Nick[/QUOTE]

There might have been a glitch in my system because I have no problem pulling it up today. There have been 3,645 3.0T quattro tiptronic S4 sedans produced thus far in the United States. Only 174 have been produced with the Tango Red Metallic exterior and 150 of those have been produced with the black interior.

Thank you!
    Vincenzo F.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Crash4187 View Post
    Hello,
    WAUDGAFL4DA107084
    Thanks!
    Hello,

There were 1,420 S4 quattro manual sedans produced for sale in the US for the 2013 model year. 85 of those were produced with the Moonlight Blue Metallic exterior, and 11 of those were also produced with the Black/Silver Interior.

Thanks!
    Vincenzo F.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by ZaphodBx View Post
    I guess I might as well jump in here as well - curious how many Estoril Blue S6's are out there.

VIN is WAUF2AFC1EN069573

Thanks!
    Hello! For the 2014 model year there were 1,308 4.0T quattro s tronic S6 Sedans produced. 139 of those were produced with the Estoril Blue Crystal Effect exterior color, and 31 of those were produced with the Lunar Silver interior. I bet it looks great in the sun!
    Vincenzo F.

Active Member Two Rings WanderLA's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '07 RS4, '17 Guilia, '14 Pilot

Even though there is a registry....

WUARU78E37N903103

Thanks!
    IG: @wanderlosangeles & @wandering_rs4

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by WanderLA View Post
    Even though there is a registry....

WUARU78E37N903103

Thanks!
    It's no problem! There were 1,475 4.2L 6-speed manual quattro RS 4 sedans produced for sale in the 2007 model year. Only 41 were produced with Imola yellow, and all 41 were also produced with the Black interior.

Thank you,
    Vincenzo F.

Senior Member Three Rings trayson's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    98 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2000 Jeep Wrangler (modded for rock crawling), 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I'd be interested to know how many S6 Avants were produced for the USA (my understanding is about 1200)

And also I'd like to know the number of A6 Avants with the 3.0T engine for each of the years.
    You skipped over mine. Since I'm looking for the production numbers of a specific model over more than one year, does that mean I need to provide you with VINs that represent each year in question?

The S6 avant was only produced for USA for 2002 and 2003. Is that enough info?
    2002 S6 Avant (17" RS3 rep wheels, HID fogs, full size spare, pre-facelift tails, tint, racks & stuff)
    1999 A6 Avant (19's, Tint, Grill, HID's) GONE.
    1998 M3 Cabriolet (Hardtop, Vaders, Dinan Stage 5, M50 Mani, Eisenmann Exhaust, UUC Pulley & SSK, Reiger Kit, 19" Axis Pentas)
    2013 F150 Ecoboost, 6" lift, 20" wheels, 35" tires
    2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 (2 Bros Exhaust, PC3)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011