Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 481 to 498 of 498
  1. #481
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip J. Fry View Post
    Kind of related, but trying to figure out total production numbers on the Nogaro Blue Edition S4. I believe they were only offered in MY2014-2015. Audi’s original press release mentioned 20 pre-built models for MY2014 and then they would be available as custom order cars for dealers. A breakdown between manual and DSG would be extra cool to know too. I’m purchasing a MY2015 DSG with SD and adaptive suspension.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello! So as you can see 44 were produced in 2015 with Nogaro Blue with the DSG transmission. 16 were produced with the 6-speed manual gearbox for a total 60 for the 2015 model year. The 2014 model year is a bit murkier because I don't have a VIN to compare, but there were 16 total Audi Exclusive orders with the S tronic transmission and 21 with the 6-speed manual only for the S4. Hopefully that gives you at least some idea?
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  2. #482
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by SVG View Post
    Hi Vincenzo,

    When you have time;

    2014 S4
    DSG
    Blue Estoril
    Black Nappa
    WAUBGAFL2EA028831
    Hello,

    So there were 4,178 total 3.0T quattro s tronic S4 Sedans produced for sale in the 2014 model year. 428 of those were produced with the Estoril Blue Crystal Effect exterior color, and 325 of those were also produced with the Black Nappa interior. Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  3. #483
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 12 2014
    AZ Member #
    144852
    My Garage
    1986 Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera widebody, 2004 Ford Ranger Edge Supercab 4x4
    Location
    717

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello! So as you can see 44 were produced in 2015 with Nogaro Blue with the DSG transmission. 16 were produced with the 6-speed manual gearbox for a total 60 for the 2015 model year. The 2014 model year is a bit murkier because I don't have a VIN to compare, but there were 16 total Audi Exclusive orders with the S tronic transmission and 21 with the 6-speed manual only for the S4. Hopefully that gives you at least some idea?
    Hey Vincenzo, thanks for replying to quickly! Wondering if you can tell which cars ordered with Nogaro Blue exclusive exteriors also had the Nogaro Blue edition interior option? They are two separate options/packages on my window sticker.

    There's evidence of at least one Nogaro Blue exterior car with a different interior option from this same time period — panda leather/Alcantara (see the MY2014 car featured here). Sorry to be difficult!

  4. #484
    Established Member Two Rings SVG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 05 2016
    AZ Member #
    375758
    My Garage
    68’ Ca Spcl, 96’ CTD, 05’ LJ Rubicon (sold), 06’ Victory JP, 14’ S4, 17’ Rav4 Hybrid
    Location
    Ca/MT

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello,

    So there were 4,178 total 3.0T quattro s tronic S4 Sedans produced for sale in the 2014 model year. 428 of those were produced with the Estoril Blue Crystal Effect exterior color, and 325 of those were also produced with the Black Nappa interior. Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Thank you Vincenzo.
    2014 Estoril Blue S4

  5. #485
    Established Member Two Rings usaf655's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 12 2014
    AZ Member #
    154401
    My Garage
    Foxbody 5.0
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello,

    So there were 4,178 total 3.0T quattro s tronic S4 Sedans produced for sale in the 2014 model year. 428 of those were produced with the Estoril Blue Crystal Effect exterior color, and 325 of those were also produced with the Black Nappa interior. Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Good evening,

    Now you have my curious about mine! 2013 Esotril Blue, Alcantara interior. Vin: WAUBGAFL6DA151434

    Thanks in advance!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    B8.5 Estoril Blue Crystal
    StopTech Rotors | StopTech Brake pads | AWE Track Exhaust | Roc Euro Intake | ECS CF Splitter | APR Stg 1 | Carbon Imports Highkick CF Trunk Lip


    Previous-
    2007 Brilliant Red A4
    18" Enkei J10 Wheels: Adams Rotors with Akebono Pads: Carbon Fiber Trunk Lip: 30% Tint:
    034 Motorsports TP: Carbonio CAI

  6. #486
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by usaf655 View Post
    Good evening,

    Now you have my curious about mine! 2013 Esotril Blue, Alcantara interior. Vin: WAUBGAFL6DA151434

    Thanks in advance!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Hello!

    So there were 4,729 quattro S tronic S4 Sedans produced for sale in the United States for the 2013 model year. 462 of those were produced with the Estoril Blue Crystal Effect exterior, and 315 of those were produced with the Black interior.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  7. #487
    Veteran Member Four Rings 2380S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 16 2008
    AZ Member #
    30926
    My Garage
    07 DTM S4, 15 328XI & 90 Turbo Grand Prix
    Location
    Living The Dream!!!
    Items for Sale

    Audi USA

    You have a PM with a question from me.

    Thanks!
    Ordered: 2018 RS3 Audi Exclusive Navarra Blue
    Current: 2007 S4 DTM
    Past: 2001 S4 10 years in the stable, miss it everyday.
    Past: 2013 A5
    Garage: 2015 328 I X-Drive
    1990 Turbo Grand Prix

  8. #488
    Senior Member Three Rings Izzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2013
    AZ Member #
    114674
    Location
    California

    Hey Vincenzo, numbers can still change as we are only halfway into 2018, but I am curious if any other Suzuka Grey 2018 TTRSs were built. It was the free option with the MKIIs, but nowadays everyone is going Nardo, so I'm curious.

    VIN: WUACSAFVXJ1901312
    2018 TTRS - Suzuka Grey
    2013 S4 - Monsoon Grey
    2012 A5 - Glacier White (Sold 11/13/17 )

  9. #489
    Established Member Two Rings KunzeRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 28 2016
    AZ Member #
    369503
    Location
    Sunnyvale, CA

    Hi, how about a 2007 A4 convertible WAUAF48H87K0155944 in a rather rare and beautiful color combo? Curious how many made it over the big pond

  10. #490
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzu View Post
    Hey Vincenzo, numbers can still change as we are only halfway into 2018, but I am curious if any other Suzuka Grey 2018 TTRSs were built. It was the free option with the MKIIs, but nowadays everyone is going Nardo, so I'm curious.

    VIN: WUACSAFVXJ1901312
    Hello! As of this moment there have been 550 2018 2.5T quattro s tronic TT RS Coupes produced for the 2018 model year. 13 were produced with the Suzuka Grey exterior, and 7 were produced with the Black/Red Constrast Diamond Stitching. For comparison purposes, 154 have been produced with Nardo Gray which represents the largest percentage out of the 550.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  11. #491
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by KunzeRob View Post
    Hi, how about a 2007 A4 convertible WAUAF48H87K0155944 in a rather rare and beautiful color combo? Curious how many made it over the big pond
    Hello,

    Can you double check that VIN for me? It looks like there's 18 characters and I can't pull up anything with the last 6 you provided either. Thanks!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  12. #492
    Senior Member Three Rings Izzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2013
    AZ Member #
    114674
    Location
    California

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello! As of this moment there have been 550 2018 2.5T quattro s tronic TT RS Coupes produced for the 2018 model year. 13 were produced with the Suzuka Grey exterior, and 7 were produced with the Black/Red Constrast Diamond Stitching. For comparison purposes, 154 have been produced with Nardo Gray which represents the largest percentage out of the 550.
    Thanks! More than I was expecting. This is obviously US only, correct?
    2018 TTRS - Suzuka Grey
    2013 S4 - Monsoon Grey
    2012 A5 - Glacier White (Sold 11/13/17 )

  13. #493
    Senior Member Two Rings wildtouch83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04 2013
    AZ Member #
    110668
    Location
    United States
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzu View Post
    Thanks! More than I was expecting. This is obviously US only, correct?
    More than I was expecting too. When I queried on April 10 it was 474. Almost another hundred in just over a month!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    2018 Nardo Gray TT RS
    2018 Manhattan Gray Q5
    2006 A4 Avant - RIP
    2013 Phantom Black RS5 - *SOLD*

  14. #494
    Established Member Two Rings KunzeRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 28 2016
    AZ Member #
    369503
    Location
    Sunnyvale, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello,

    Can you double check that VIN for me? It looks like there's 18 characters and I can't pull up anything with the last 6 you provided either. Thanks!
    Uups, sorry, there was one 5 too much: WAUAF48H87K015944

  15. #495
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 28 2017
    AZ Member #
    394403
    Location
    Orange County, CA

    Hi there, could you please advise what the production numbers were for my 2013 Audi S4, prestige? Lunar silver accented seats w/ stitching. VIN is: WAUKGAFL0DA01695

  16. #496
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by wildtouch83 View Post
    More than I was expecting too. When I queried on April 10 it was 474. Almost another hundred in just over a month!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Yes, my data just updated a few weeks ago so I'm glad to see all the new models being included in the overall data. Also this is just for US models as well!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  17. #497
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by KunzeRob View Post
    Uups, sorry, there was one 5 too much: WAUAF48H87K015944
    There we are! So there were 2,728 2.0T CVT FWD Cabriolet A4s produced for sale in the US for the 2007 model year. 423 of those were produced with the Alpaka Beige Metallic/Beige Roof, and all 423 of those were produced with the Beige interior as well. Thank you!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  18. #498
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Sroyval96 View Post
    Hi there, could you please advise what the production numbers were for my 2013 Audi S4, prestige? Lunar silver accented seats w/ stitching. VIN is: WAUKGAFL0DA01695
    Looks like we might be missing a number on the end, I'm only seeing 16 characters.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.