Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Veteran Member Four Rings SQive's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 R8 GT; 2016 SQ5; 2017 Q7

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    The only one I've even seen still on the road is Stephen's in Houston. It's nearly immaculate and he just had it repainted. His is all OEM, AFAIK.
    Last time I was in Austin, Brink had an Audi V8 Quattro out front. I don't know exactly what year it was, but it's just called the V8.
    2012 R8 GT, Suzuka with carbon fiber (#298 of 333)
    2017 Q7 P+, Ink Blue, Pistachio Beige, Warm, Vision, Bose, Towing (wife's ride)
    2016 SQ5, Sepang, Black Optic, Technology, BBS CH-R Gold 20x10.5 with 295's
    -2014 SQ5, Monsoon, Sans pano, totaled by a Xanexed-out broad in a Denali XL

AZ Member #

DFW drivers...I am thinking of going naked aka rolling around without my front tag in place. I think the car looks cleaner and it will go well with my plans which are to wrap it to mimic the black optics grill. Do you guys get pulled over because you are missing your front license plates for those of you who chose to not have one? I used to be pulled over all the time way back when I had a Maxima and it drove me crazy. Weird thing is I never got a ticket just a talking to. I ended up putting it on after it got old.
    2013 S6 | Phantom Black Pearl | Innovation Package | BOSE + JL Audio Micro Sub| Milltek non-resonated catback |APR Stage 2 |Avant Garde M510

Established Member Three Rings tominabox1's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by digdah View Post
    DFW drivers...I am thinking of going naked aka rolling around without my front tag in place. I think the car looks cleaner and it will go well with my plans which are to wrap it to mimic the black optics grill. Do you guys get pulled over because you are missing your front license plates for those of you who chose to not have one? I used to be pulled over all the time way back when I had a Maxima and it drove me crazy. Weird thing is I never got a ticket just a talking to. I ended up putting it on after it got old.
    No plate since October. Most of my travel on George Bush near Garland/Richardson. You will notice there's a lot of people without plates, the police could be very busy handing out fix it tickets, but they chose not to.

Go naked my friend

Sent from my OnePlus 5 using Tapatalk
    2014 A4 Quattro // Sport Package, Black Optics, Bang and Olufsen
    IE Stage 2, CR-15 Strut Brace, USP High Flow Cat, Spulen turbo inlet pipe, aFe filter

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by digdah View Post

Driving with no front plate since March 2015. Drive it everywhere from Austin to Houston to SA to Dallas. No issues so far. Good luck

Active Member Two Rings jnorwooddds2004's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I purchased a b7 s4, then sold it soon after because I had to add a quart of oil every evening. Wasnít what I was looking for. Anyway, it came with a new solo-werks coilover package that I still have. Is anyone interested?

Established Member Three Rings tominabox1's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by jnorwooddds2004 View Post
    I purchased a b7 s4, then sold it soon after because I had to add a quart of oil every evening. Wasnít what I was looking for. Anyway, it came with a new solo-werks coilover package that I still have. Is anyone interested?
    You must be kidding...a quart a day?

Sent from my OnePlus 5 using Tapatalk
    2014 A4 Quattro // Sport Package, Black Optics, Bang and Olufsen
    IE Stage 2, CR-15 Strut Brace, USP High Flow Cat, Spulen turbo inlet pipe, aFe filter

Active Member Two Rings jnorwooddds2004's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Not kidding. No smoke. Watched constantly for it. I drive over 200 miles per day. And I drive like thereís no tomorrow. But still...

- - - Updated - - -

But I just donít want to throw a whole coilover kit in the trash if I can help it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234