Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
Results 2,561 to 2,577 of 2577
  1. #2561
    Veteran Member Four Rings cspcrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04 2013
    AZ Member #
    106838
    My Garage
    2009 Tacoma, 2007 Harley Softail, 1986 Honda CRX
    Location
    Phoenix, az

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Perhaps a moderator could come in here and delete all responses having nothing to do with 1/4 mile runs and times so this tread could become useful again.
    2012 Ibis P+ / DSG / Silk Napa / B&O / Sport Diff. / ADS lite / MMI & Nav / APR Stage 2 & TCU Tuned / 184mm KI LIL BITCH / ECS Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Intake / AMS Alpha Cooler / ECS 2-Piece Rotors / Akebono Pads / VMR 803 19x9.5 ET45 265-35-19 PSS / ECS Drivetrain Bushing Inserts / CR-15

    12.3 @ 112mph 2288DA on 93oct file Stage 2

    THEN THEN THEN Rinse & Repeat!

  2. #2562
    Senior Member Four Rings DBFL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2016
    AZ Member #
    366553
    My Garage
    2016 S4
    Location
    Tampa Bay

    Quote Originally Posted by cspcrx View Post
    Perhaps a moderator could come in here and delete all responses having nothing to do with 1/4 mile runs and times so this tread could become useful again.
    Unfortunately thatís already happened once. Then the shitshow resumed.
    2016 S4 P+ | 6MT | Sports Diff. | Tech. Package

    S4 Build Thread

    2015 SQ5 P+ | H&R Sport Springs & Bilstein Shocks

  3. #2563
    Senior Member Four Rings JD S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 07 2016
    AZ Member #
    372958
    Location
    Boulder, CO

    **NEW** 1/4 mile spreadsheet: Submit your time here

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyS4 View Post
    And who would that be? Conspiracy? East North, SouthEast?

    I am Brianís former neighbor who helped him turn knobs on his kw suspension because he wasnít mechanically inclined to do so himself while I was Stationed in Camp Pendleton, Ca sometime back in 07,08.



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    No. .


    Sent from my
    Last edited by JD S4; 06-14-2018 at 05:56 AM.
    2011 S4 - EPL Dual Pulley + TCU - 20" BBS LM - Bilstein B12 - APR RSC Exhaust
    Deval CF Diffuser - Maxton Splitter - USP Intake - MercRacing HE - CR15 -AutoTech HPFP

  4. #2564
    Senior Member Four Rings whiped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05 2016
    AZ Member #
    371376
    Location
    Portland, OR

    So many internet warriors...

    How about we STFU and let the cars do the talking
    Geoff
    '13 S4 - Glacier White | DSG | 034 Stage 2+ | Current Setup
    452WHP / 443WTQ | 11.352 @ 119.26 | 034 Featured User

  5. #2565
    Senior Member Four Rings Loe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2015
    AZ Member #
    347794
    My Garage
    '14 Audi S5, '18 BMW 540i
    Location
    Sarasota, FL

    Mr. Stokes to the rescue, a little birdie has been sending him messages

    But really, lets keep this on track, I'd hate to see this thread get perma-locked from one user who can't stop running his mouth, just put that user on ignore like I did and start focus on those who have contributed and those that will contribute to useful information with real data-logs to back-up the information being shared. This thread isn't about hearsay, spreading false information, or misleading information. The cars should do the talking, no one is here to size each other up, that's not what this thread is about, and hasn't been about until recently for some odd reason. It's dual-pulley territory, nothing about this is new, all the real and useful information on pulley sizes and how it can react to temperatures from weather and cooling systems from more experienced dual-pulley guys can be found in the dual-pulley thread, this isn't a thread about speculation.

    /end scene.
    -Loe- ('14 Audi S5 S-tronic )
    [10.930@127.38mph | +1209 ft. D/A | 3.371 PR]
    Technical discussions? JOIN ME!

  6. #2566
    Established Member Three Rings PeteRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08 2017
    AZ Member #
    394975
    Location
    Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Loe View Post
    Mr. Stokes to the rescue, a little birdie has been sending him messages

    But really, lets keep this on track, I'd hate to see this thread get perma-locked from one user who can't stop running his mouth, just put that user on ignore like I did and start focus on those who have contributed and those that will contribute to useful information with real data-logs to back-up the information being shared. This thread isn't about hearsay, spreading false information, or misleading information. The cars should do the talking, no one is here to size each other up, that's not what this thread is about, and hasn't been about until recently for some odd reason. It's dual-pulley territory, nothing about this is new, all the real and useful information on pulley sizes and how it can react to temperatures from weather and cooling systems from more experienced dual-pulley guys can be found in the dual-pulley thread, this isn't a thread about speculation.

    /end scene.
    AMEN!


    Pete

  7. #2567
    Senior Member Four Rings Brother Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2015
    AZ Member #
    322489
    My Garage
    Jur Mahm
    Location
    Denver CO

    Thanks to @Loe and all the pioneers that have been pushing this platform forward!
    Let's keep it up - can't wait to see what's coming next
    2013 S4 Estoril Blue Crystal 6MT / Prestige / Silver & Black / B&O / Sport Diff / 20% Tint / ECS SSK / E-codes / RS Grille / Ziza Yellow Fogs / ECS Slotted & Drilled Rotors / Akebono Pads / Roc Euro Intake

    Denver to Vegas in 9:26 (2/27/15)

    Previous: 2004 B6 S4 6MT, 2001 IS300

  8. #2568
    Established Member Two Rings vpls4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17 2017
    AZ Member #
    393493
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona

    What's this? If you Ignore someone you'll no longer see his posts when you're logged in? If so how is this 'ignore' function done...I'm in.
    '15 S4 - Monsoon | GIAC DP 183-fd / 57-awe & DSG tune | Autotech HPFP, GIAC LPFP | CTS Intake | AMS Alpha Cooler
    EuroCode Sways, Links, Alu Kreuz | ECS 2pc D/S Rotors, EBC Red Stuff , Michelin PS4S | Bilstein PSS10's | AWE Touring w/Res DPs
    11.651 @ 116.49 | 3.23 0-60

  9. #2569
    Senior Member Four Rings Jroyalty7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 10 2016
    AZ Member #
    366964
    Location
    Buffalo, NY

    Quote Originally Posted by vpls4 View Post
    What's this? If you Ignore someone you'll no longer see his posts when you're logged in? If so how is this 'ignore' function done...I'm in.
    In tapatalk if you click on someones profile picture it brings you to their main page. In the upper right hand corner the 3 dot menu button brings up the option to ignore/block that user.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Crapatalk
    EPL Stage II DP Tune | EPL 57.60mm SC Pulley | 183mm Fluidampr Crank Pulley | Jokerz Ported SC| Aquamist WMI 375cc Jet @ TB| AMS Alpha Heat Exchanger | Milltek Sport Non-Resonated CBE | ECS Kohlefaser Luft-Teknik Intake | Alu Kreuz | CR-15 | 034 Drive Train & Trans Inserts | Bilstein PSS10 | SPC Upper Control Arms | TSW Bathurst 20x10 | Pulley Ratio=3.177

  10. #2570
    Senior Member Four Rings Brother Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2015
    AZ Member #
    322489
    My Garage
    Jur Mahm
    Location
    Denver CO

    Quote Originally Posted by vpls4 View Post
    What's this? If you Ignore someone you'll no longer see his posts when you're logged in? If so how is this 'ignore' function done...I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jroyalty7 View Post
    In tapatalk if you click on someones profile picture it brings you to their main page. In the upper right hand corner the 3 dot menu button brings up the option to ignore/block that user.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Crapatalk
    you can also highlight name, "View Profile", and "Add to Ignore List" on the 'puter
    2013 S4 Estoril Blue Crystal 6MT / Prestige / Silver & Black / B&O / Sport Diff / 20% Tint / ECS SSK / E-codes / RS Grille / Ziza Yellow Fogs / ECS Slotted & Drilled Rotors / Akebono Pads / Roc Euro Intake

    Denver to Vegas in 9:26 (2/27/15)

    Previous: 2004 B6 S4 6MT, 2001 IS300

  11. #2571
    Established Member Two Rings Jimcoily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 06 2017
    AZ Member #
    397219
    Location
    Port Orchard, WA

    Hey guys, first time posting a slip.
    Member name: Jimcoily
    Model: B8 S4
    Tran: 6mt
    TCU Tune: N/A
    ECU Tune: APR
    Stage: 2
    File: 91
    Fuel: 92
    S/C pulley + size: APR 57mm
    Crank Pulley + size: JHM 179mm
    Pulley Ratio: 3.1
    Date: 06/15/2018
    DA: 700
    60ft: 1.770
    330ft: 5.074
    1/8 et: 7.882
    1/8 mph: 88.60
    1000ft: 10.283
    1/4 et: 12.297
    1/4 mph: 113.6720180615_1854071.jpeg20180615_1825101.jpeg

    Sent from my LGLS992 using Audizine mobile app
    Last edited by Jimcoily; 06-16-2018 at 05:31 AM.
    2011 Stasis Challenge - APR Stage 2 (V4) - Roc-Euro intake - APR 57mm - JHM 179mm - Eurocode Headers - Milltek Resonated Catback - JHM Flywheel & 3R Clutch - 2 Booster Seats - Baby On Board Sticker........

  12. #2572
    Senior Member Three Rings importraceram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 20 2012
    AZ Member #
    88528
    My Garage
    05.5 S4 (sold)
    Location
    NH

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcoily View Post
    Hey guys, first time posting a slip.
    Member name: Jimcoily
    Model: B8 S4
    Tran: 6mt
    TCU Tune: N/A
    ECU Tune: APR
    Stage: 2
    File: 91
    Fuel: 92
    S/C pulley + size: APR 57mm
    Crank Pulley + size: JHM 179mm
    Pulley Ratio: 3.1
    Date: 06/15/2018
    60ft: 1.770
    330ft: 5.074
    1/8 et: 7.882
    1/8 mph: 88.60
    1000ft: 10.283
    1/4 et: 12.297
    1/4 mph: 113.6720180615_1854071.jpeg20180615_1825101.jpeg

    Sent from my LGLS992 using Audizine mobile app
    Seems like a decent run for 91 file. What was the DA and do you have upgraded cooling?

    I have a very similar setup (3.1 ratio), Iím hoping to trap 114+ in decent conditions.

  13. #2573
    Established Member Two Rings Jimcoily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 06 2017
    AZ Member #
    397219
    Location
    Port Orchard, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by importraceram View Post
    Seems like a decent run for 91 file. What was the DA and do you have upgraded cooling?

    I have a very similar setup (3.1 ratio), Iím hoping to trap 114+ in decent conditions.
    DA: 700
    The DA calculator was showing air temp at 64 but it was more like 72-73, per my phone and car.
    Im running APR cps divorced

    Sent from my LGLS992 using Audizine mobile app
    Last edited by Jimcoily; 06-16-2018 at 06:01 AM.
    2011 Stasis Challenge - APR Stage 2 (V4) - Roc-Euro intake - APR 57mm - JHM 179mm - Eurocode Headers - Milltek Resonated Catback - JHM Flywheel & 3R Clutch - 2 Booster Seats - Baby On Board Sticker........

  14. #2574
    Senior Member Four Rings JD S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 07 2016
    AZ Member #
    372958
    Location
    Boulder, CO

    Nice run. Keep working on it


    Sent from my
    2011 S4 - EPL Dual Pulley + TCU - 20" BBS LM - Bilstein B12 - APR RSC Exhaust
    Deval CF Diffuser - Maxton Splitter - USP Intake - MercRacing HE - CR15 -AutoTech HPFP

  15. #2575
    Registered Member Three Rings FlyS4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 30 2016
    AZ Member #
    384260
    Location
    Boca Raton

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcoily View Post
    DA: 700
    The DA calculator was showing air temp at 64 but it was more like 72-73, per my phone and car.
    Im running APR cps divorced

    Sent from my LGLS992 using Audizine mobile app
    Looks like itís the way to go. Great numbers. Good job.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  16. #2576
    Established Member Two Rings Jimcoily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 06 2017
    AZ Member #
    397219
    Location
    Port Orchard, WA

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyS4 View Post
    Looks like itís the way to go. Great numbers. Good job.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    thanks brotha, Ill be back at it next friday
    2011 Stasis Challenge - APR Stage 2 (V4) - Roc-Euro intake - APR 57mm - JHM 179mm - Eurocode Headers - Milltek Resonated Catback - JHM Flywheel & 3R Clutch - 2 Booster Seats - Baby On Board Sticker........

  17. #2577
    Registered Member Three Rings FlyS4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 30 2016
    AZ Member #
    384260
    Location
    Boca Raton

    **NEW** 1/4 mile spreadsheet: Submit your time here

    Have been driving an m4 stock and enjoyed it a lot. Modded some. Stage 1 bootmod3 OTS map have me about 500 whp and a bit over 500wtq. Although I like the S4 it amazes me how much the m4 pulls even with just a tune. Just got pure stage 2 turbos installed and should be around 650 whp. Man, I really want to finish the s4 with a port and polish but I donít think itís worth it at this point honestly. Just donít want to lose $ on it at this point. I am in the fence about finishing the s4, any thoughts?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.