Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Registered User Four Rings EmmanueleDesign's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2000 Audi S4, 1995 Audi S6

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by jc1960 View Post
    I'm concerned that the 1.6 drop of Emmanuele springs I ordered for my quattro might be to severe for my taste. I don't like that tire in the wheel well or slam look. To me Salvadors car with the Eibach 1.2 has the drop i'm looking for. I'm almost sure he does not have the sport or the adaptive suspension just like myself. Hopefully I am wrong and you can tell me otherwise that I'm not going to get that severe look and will be happy with the Emmanuele springs.
    To the uninformed observer, 1.6" lower on the standard suspension could pass as a stock car. We will have more photos of our car shortly, but it is definitely an OEM+ drop and not slammed by any means.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Great good to know I'm new at this stuff. Thanks for the fast reply!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 B9 A4 2.0T Quattro DSG , 2015 Q5 2.0T Quattro TIP

Quote Originally Posted by EmmanueleDesign View Post
    To the uninformed observer, 1.6" lower on the standard suspension could pass as a stock car. We will have more photos of our car shortly, but it is definitely an OEM+ drop and not slammed by any means.
    yeah really need pics with 19's and sport suspension..
    2017 B9 A4 2.0T Quattro S Tronic | Daytona Gray | Xenon to LED Headlights Conversion | Too many mods... |

Past:
    2015 B8.5 A4 2.0T Tip Black
    2003 B6 A4 1.8T Tip DG

IG: keithlauuu

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasiamon View Post
    Will these work in adaptive suspension with dampening vehicles like on an A4 B9 Allroad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They will work with adaptive suspension, but we have not had a chance to check the suspension on the Allroad.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by EmmanueleDesign View Post
    Yes, they can be pre-ordered on our site now. They are estimated to begin shipping first week of March.

http://www.emmanueledesign.com/colle...nt=37478616330
    Will the current 10% suspension sale apply to the pre-order?

AZ Member #

this might be helpful to someone....
    Emmanuel Design
    email: sales@emmanueledesign.com
    phone: (714)905-5100
    2017 Audi A4 Premium Plus - Mythos Black - Tech & Cold weather pack - H&R sport springs - 50% 3M tint

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Spinmaster7 View Post
    this might be helpful to someone....
    Emmanuel Design
    email: sales@emmanueledesign.com
    phone: (714)905-5100
    How will it be helpful when it can be addressed publicly and for whomever interested, more of an incentive to purchase now with the sale.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Audi / Rings View Post
    Will the current 10% suspension sale apply to the pre-order?
    Thanks for noting, yes we have included it in our suspension sale.

Active Member Two Rings SinisterB8's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Don't mean to take the thread too far off topic but may be helpful for those considering lowering springs.

Anyone know the stock ground clearance on B9 A4 Quattro Sedan with S Line package? Everything i find online makes reference to Allroad ride height as that gets all the attention regarding capability.

Trying to get an idea on change in ground clearance when I install these springs

AZ Member #

Kw v3 coilover 20x9 et46 wheels 245-30-20 tires

D6603 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by OWER View Post

Looks great! I've always been a fan of coils due to the adjustment and dampening benefit (I had KW coils on my previous car and they ride great). But in reality, I've only adjusted settings twice in the few years I've had it, which makes me want to consider springs for cost effectiveness.

I've also heard manyyyyy positive remarks about Emmanuele Design linear springs. Since the KW is not out yet in North 'Muricaa, I don't want to have to settle for HR Street Coils. And my pockets are itching. Decisions..

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 B9 A4 2.0T Quattro DSG , 2015 Q5 2.0T Quattro TIP

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterB8 View Post
    Don't mean to take the thread too far off topic but may be helpful for those considering lowering springs.

Anyone know the stock ground clearance on B9 A4 Quattro Sedan with S Line package? Everything i find online makes reference to Allroad ride height as that gets all the attention regarding capability.

Trying to get an idea on change in ground clearance when I install these springs
    I'm also waiting for pictures with sline suspension.. Im literally about to order .. just waiting on the pictures to see the wheel gap..
    2017 B9 A4 2.0T Quattro S Tronic | Daytona Gray | Xenon to LED Headlights Conversion | Too many mods... |

Past:
    2015 B8.5 A4 2.0T Tip Black
    2003 B6 A4 1.8T Tip DG

IG: keithlauuu

AZ Member #

Thank you ... @Audi / Rings
    Really kw v3 very successful.
    I think you should get kw v3 :)

AZ Member #

KW V3

Hi all,

Finally got my coilovers installed last weekend,went for the KW V3.

1e pics are taken when i just got home getting the car done, max drop in the rear ( 6 cm ) and adjusted the front to match the rear.
    Sorry for the bad Quality,taken with mobile phone and it was getting late :(

Drove it 2 days and didnt liked it tbh,drove way to stiff for my taste and lost too much comfort,went back tot the shop to have it adjusted : 1,5 cm up in front and 1 cm up in the rear and 2 clicks softher to test drive it.....
    improved a lot, have my comfort ride again and dont feel every pothole now :D
    When i have my new rims i will adjust the hight to match the wheels

im still on 18 inch wheels,going to order my 20 inch wheels next week
    probably going for Z -performance wheels in 20 x 9 or 20 x 10,5
    still not sure witch color

Liquid metal :

Sparkling silver :

or matte gunmetal :

Thx
    Tony

AZ Member #

Well just got a quote on spring installation (I provide the parts) from a reputable shop in NY,

$450 installation plus $120 for alignment.

As much as I'd like to lower the car I find that to be out of my price range

AZ Member #

Looks great with the drop! I honestly like all options of that wheel, I guess it depends on what look you're going for. If you're trying to maintain a clean stock but modified look go with the sparkling silver. The liquid metal would look nice with tinted windows and blacked out window trim.

Can't go wrong with any of them though

AZ Member #

Looks great with the drop! I honestly like all options of that wheel, I guess it depends on what look you're going for. If you're trying to maintain a clean stock but modified look go with the sparkling silver. The liquid metal would look nice with tinted windows and blacked out window trim.

Can't go wrong with any of them though
    hard to choose from a google pic,wish i could see them in person :D

paid about 150 € for installation,still needs alignment.
    450 is just ripp off :p

Senior Member Three Rings Teamnct4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 S4

Quote Originally Posted by OWER View Post

This car is perfect. Always loved these wheels and wish I could get my hands on a set.
    2015 S4 Premium Plus, Mythos Black, Black/Magma Red Interior, Black optics package, Aluminum Mirror Caps, Carbon Atlas Inlays, Airlift 3P, Airlift performance front and rear shocks, AWE touring with 102MM Tips, E-Codes, 20X9 HRE FF01.

AZ Member #

Well just got a quote on spring installation (I provide the parts) from a reputable shop in NY,

$4xx seems to be the price in NY/NJ (approx. 3.5 hours of labor). I'm sure a Mavis or some tire shop can perform for less cost, but the cost would really be the difference in the labor rate and it would take approx. same time.

Senior Member Three Rings VipinLJ's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I've been lucky. I found one place to do it for me for $310 including alignment in IL. The cheapest before that was $720 plus $150 for alignment!!!!!
    2018 Audi SQ5 Prestige - Matador Red, DAP, S Sport pack, 21” V design, CWP, WWP
    2017 Audi A7 Prestige - Glacier White, DAP, Sport pack, 20" BOP, CWP
    2017 Audi A4 Premium Plus - Moonlight Blue, Tech pack, CWP
    2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i
    2013 Audi A6 Prestige - SOLD

Established Member Two Rings AXARUNNER's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 Allroad, 2013 Aston Martin V8 Vantage S; 2016 Audi TT Roadster

Quote Originally Posted by yb28 View Post
    Okay so I can confirm that EU and NA has same spec then...damn really need these lowering springs to come out!
    I found an Audi dealer in Europe who will sell me A4 Avant springs for my B9 Allroad. Since I'm looking for a ride drop and little "tire fender" gap, what exactly should I be ordering? Please help...

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by AXARUNNER View Post
    I found an Audi dealer in Europe who will sell me A4 Avant springs for my B9 Allroad. Since I'm looking for a ride drop and little "tire fender" gap, what exactly should I be ordering? Please help...
    You can also look at the OEM adaptive sport suspension springs and dampeners on your Allroad. That's one of the options I will be considering. Alex at Euro Price had mentioned he should be able to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Looks like 034motorsports has their lowering springs up on the website. Now everyone has options.
    2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
    Looks like 034motorsports has their lowering springs up on the website. Now everyone has options.
    2.1" drop on non-sport! thats the same drop as H&R's coilovers maximum. Wonder if 034's comes with shorter bump stops like the Emanuele set does.

Emmanuel & H&R springs sets drop 1.6". Looking at my Non-sport, a 2.1" drop would result near flush and 1.6" drop leaves .5" from top of tire to bottom of fender(12 o'clock). Lots of room for tire clearance above that if the tire can tuck inside the fender, not sticking out/offset too far.
    Last edited by Spinmaster7; 02-24-2017 at 06:46 PM.
    2017 Audi A4 Premium Plus - Mythos Black - Tech & Cold weather pack - H&R sport springs - 50% 3M tint

AZ Member #

2.1" drop on non-sport! thats the same drop as H&K's coilovers maximum. Wonder if 034's comes with shorter bump stops like the Emanuele set does.
    I don't think so. Cuz there's no mention of it in the website. I also checked out the page for their dynamic+ springs for the S3 and that has no mention of new bumpstops either.
    2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

AZ Member #

A 2.1inch drop is very aggressive for a spring without the ability to adjust the height. I can understand a Coilover max drop of 2.2 but you have the ability to adjust to conform to your preference i.e. aftermarket wheels/tires, winter season clearance, rubbing issues due to road conditions, rubbing from having passengers and so on.

AZ Member #

[QUOTE=Cyrax;12229713]Hi all,

perfect
    I think the rims should be in silver color

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Teamnct4 View Post
    This car is perfect. Always loved these wheels and wish I could get my hands on a set.
    thank you very much

AZ Member #

I don't think so. Cuz there's no mention of it in the website. I also checked out the page for their dynamic+ springs for the S3 and that has no mention of new bumpstops either.
    Looking at this website where I have ordered a Audi brand black optics grille and S4 spoiler from for my B9. http://europrice.us/sport-springs-a4
    It looks like on the sport suspension, that only drops 20mm, that Audi also changes the front dampers and all the bump stops to accommodate the height drop. Also, if that photo is accurate it looks like the factory springs are linear. I'm intrigued and concerned that if Audi has a different damper for 20mm(.787") drop, it seems logical that a 40mm(1.6") or 53mm(2.1") drop would greatly benefit from shorter damper and bump stops. Having lowered trucks in the past, I know it doesnt feel nice when you hit the bump stops. Also, the B9 has more aluminum in the front end, I wouldnt want to bend something....

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Cleanb6s4 View Post
    No dash lights on.

Lowered it more and aligned. Rear is maxed out and front was adjusted to match the ride height. Setup is 20x9.5" VOSSEN VFS2 wrapped in 245/35/20 PZERO's. No rubbing at all. The alternative tire size would be a 255/30/20, however I'm happy with the bigger sidewall. Seems like it has more fender space than my b8.5.

Needless to say, I'm in love.

Nice photo shoot! Looks great !!! I would keep bothering you about the ride quality but the road in Naples are way better than here in MN (weather factor), so no comparison.
    https://www.facebook.com/vossenwheel...0Q7UpE&theater

AZ Member #

Sorry to be a thread hog..... but Im guessing some of you will love this. You can visualize your car at different ride heights with different wheels, window tint (computer needed, Im pretty sure mobile doesnt work).

http://www.vossen3d.com/?scene_Audi_S4

Veteran Member Four Rings will13k7's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Im guessing some of you will love this. You can visualize your car at different ride heights with different wheels, window tint (computer needed, Im pretty sure mobile doesnt work).

http://www.vossen3d.com/?scene_Audi_S4
    lol, that was fun!

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings 034Motorsport's Avatar
    AZ Member #

After months of testing at 034Motorsport, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for B9 Audi A4 & Allroad are finally available!

Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were engineered and tested in-house at 034Motorsport to deliver superb ride quality and optimal handling performance. Designed to as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.

Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly evaluated on the street and track on 034Motorsport's B9 Audi A4 Development Vehicle, and by independent Audi enthusiasts before release. The selected spring rates, unique dual-rate spring design, and ride height are the culmination of months testing - thousands of miles of commuting and countless track days - resulting in a lowering kit that is perfectly matched to the factory dampers.

Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs is manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility, and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched levels of handling performance. These springs are the ideal suspension solution for the discerning Audi A4/Allroad owner who desires to lower their vehicle and enhance their driving experience.

Features:
    • Improved Handling Performance & Chassis Dynamics
    • Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
    • Superb Comfort & Ride Quality
    • Compatible with Audi Adaptive Suspension
    • Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
    • Shot Peened & Powdercoated
    • Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility

Ride Height:
    • B9 Audi A4 Base Suspension
    • Front - 2.0" Lower
    • Rear - 2.0" Lower
    • B9 Audi A4 Sport Suspension
    • Front - 1.1" Lower
    • Rear - 1.1" Lower
    • B9 Audi Allroad Suspension
    • Front - 2.2" Lower
    • Rear - 2.0" Lower

Effective Spring Rates:
    • Front - 380 Pounds/Inch
    • Rear - 490 Pounds/Inch

Fitment:
    • 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9)
    • 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9)
    • Please Note: Compatible with Base, Sport Package Equipped, and Audi Adaptive Suspension Equipped Vehicles. We recommend trimming the front bump stops by 10mm on Base Suspension A4s and Allroads.

Click Here to Order!

034Motorsport - Engineering and Manufacturing Performance Hardware & Software Upgrades for Audi Enthusiasts Since 2005.

YouTube // Instagram // Facebook

AZ Member #

H&R sport springs installed today with factory dampers. No rubbing, full tank, now it hugs the corners... No more floating around. To me it drives much like the B9 sport package but is .8" lower.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnQq3SQum7tuhZ80wHbhc4CvdcIuAQ
    I hope this photo link works...

So far so good, I love the new stance and sport ride. Thank to all those who helped me make the decision to do it. Im really liking it.

Next up Black Optics grille, S4 spoiler, rear de-badge all but Audi logo, blackout window trim and 50% or 35% tint. Not sure what else yet besides paint correction... polish, sealant and wax but that will wait until I gets warmer in my garage.
    Last edited by Spinmaster7; 03-01-2017 at 04:12 AM.

AZ Member #

H&R sport springs installed today with factory dampers. No rubbing, full tank, now it hugs the corners... No more floating around. To me it drives much like the B9 sport package.

So far so good, I love the new stance and sport ride. Thank to all those who helped me make the decision to do it. Im really liking it.

Next up Black Optics grille, S4 spoiler, rear de-badge all but Audi logo, blackout window trim and 50% or 35% tint. Not sure what else yet besides paint correction... polish, sealant and wax but that will wait until I gets warmer in my garage.
    Wow. That looks nice. Are you using spacers? Also, did you car come with the sport suspension or non-sport suspension?
    2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

AZ Member #

Wow. That looks nice. Are you using spacers? Also, did you car come with the sport suspension or non-sport suspension?
    I wish but it does not have the sport package. Also no spacers, this is all stock except the H&R sport springs. What I like about sport pack is the seats, black headliner and trim columns, also the shorter bump stops and dampers would be nice.

AZ Member #

I wish but it does not have the sport package. Also no spacers, this is all stock except the H&R sport springs. What I like about sport pack is the seats, black headliner and trim columns, also the shorter bump stops and dampers would be nice.
    So basically your car is the same as mine. Did you have to trim the bump stops? Looks like you left it as it is. Do you feel the car bottoming out or hitting the stops compared to before? Or is it too early to tell?
    2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

H&R sport springs installed today with factory dampers. No rubbing, full tank, now it hugs the corners... No more floating around. To me it drives much like the B9 sport package but is .8" lower.

Is it just me or does it have a reverse rake?

AZ Member #

yes, but it did before the new springs. I measured the height from ground to top of fender arc, both before and after, and the drop front and back was the same amount.

Here is before the springs, you can see same angle/reverse rake: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AnQq3SQum7tuhZ9WUGuP4KQ8L2W2dg

Veteran Member Three Rings casuso's Avatar
    AZ Member #

That stance looks perfect for me, it even makes 18" wheels look just fine. 0.8" drop gets rid of the wheel gap without slamming the car too much. Congrats.

Any feedback on the ride quality so far? Comfort?
    A4 B9 Tango Red Sline FWD

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast