Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Site Moderator Four Rings kristokes's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    VW/Audi/Ducati

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thudux View Post
    welcome!
    Why, thank you. I'm hoping to meet the local Audizners. Any meets or shows in the upcoming months?
    Stokes - Site Moderator, Audizine

13 Audi S4 | APR Stage 2+ Ultracharger w/ AWE track exhaust
    16 Audi SQ5 | APR Stage 1

PREV: 01 Audi TT 1.8TQM APR Stage 2 | 07 Audi A4 2.0TQM Unitronic Stage 3 | 12 VW Golf R UM Stage 2+

Senior Member Three Rings Thudux's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by kristokes View Post
    Why, thank you. I'm hoping to meet the local Audizners. Any meets or shows in the upcoming months?
    theres cars and coffee this Saturday at Townlake....its pretty legit. On barker cypress and west rd

Established Member Two Rings bendilzerian's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Glad this got bumped. I'm currently shopping for an RS4, hoping to nail one down in the next few weeks here.

@kristokes what side of town you looking to move to?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    VW/Audi/Ducati

Quote Originally Posted by Thudux View Post
    theres cars and coffee this Saturday at Townlake....its pretty legit. On barker cypress and west rd
    Unfortunately, I won't be there a couple more months, but I'll be sure to check out C&C someday.

Quote Originally Posted by bendilzerian View Post
    @kristokes what side of town you looking to move to?
    I'll be in the Sugar Land area.

PREV: 01 Audi TT 1.8TQM APR Stage 2 | 07 Audi A4 2.0TQM Unitronic Stage 3 | 12 VW Golf R UM Stage 2+

Veteran Member Three Rings 1.8Turbo4me!'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

Unfortunately, I won't be there a couple more months, but I'll be sure to check out C&C someday.

I'll be in the Sugar Land area.
    Welcome to Houston, should join Audi Club of Houston on facebook. We have events, meets, dinner, etc. and great people!
    * GTRS Eliminator - 550cc Injectors - 034 HFC - Techtonics Tuning Downpipe - Neuspeed Exhaust - 034 TIP - Treadstone TR6 FMIC - Reisu Motorsports Custom Tune - JHM Short Shifter - Fluidampr Pulley
    * H&R Sport Springs - Bilstein Sport Shocks - RS4 Rear Sway Bar - B7/B6 S4 Front & Rear Brakes
    * 18" VMR v710 (Currently On) / 18" OZ Alleggerita / 18" OZ Ultraleggera (Cracked )

Established Member Two Rings Castro_ny's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Houston, TX. you are not alone!!!!

new to Houston from New York ... ill check out some C&C or any Audi meets out here also some time... Iím in the spring area - woodlands

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

In case of some you don't have Facebook or not know about ACH (Audi Club of Houston) Facebook group, you should look it up and join.

We have 3 events coming up:

Sept 27, 7 PM - Cafe Adobo (dinner, drinks)
    Oct 6, 6:10 AM - Coffee & Cars
    Oct 13, 8 AM - Cruise to Galveston (lunch and pix)

Frank
    Attached Images
    * GTRS Eliminator - 550cc Injectors - 034 HFC - Techtonics Tuning Downpipe - Neuspeed Exhaust - 034 TIP - Treadstone TR6 FMIC - Reisu Motorsports Custom Tune - JHM Short Shifter - Fluidampr Pulley
    * H&R Sport Springs - Bilstein Sport Shocks - RS4 Rear Sway Bar - B7/B6 S4 Front & Rear Brakes
    * 18" VMR v710 (Currently On) / 18" OZ Alleggerita / 18" OZ Ultraleggera (Cracked )

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Castro_ny View Post
    new to Houston from New York ... ill check out some C&C or any Audi meets out here also some time... Iím in the spring area - woodlands

Welcome to Houston! Check out Audi Club of Houston (ACH) on Facebook. I just posted 3 events coming up.

Frank

Veteran Member Three Rings Speedymon's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 S4

Grrrrr I don't have FB. :(
    Imola_Jon's supervisor...

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 a4, 2015 s4

Quote Originally Posted by Speedymon View Post
    Grrrrr I don't have FB. :(
    Get it, it's free

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    VW/Audi/Ducati

Houston, TX. you are not alone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Castro_ny View Post

I recently moved to Houston a couple of weeks ago from the NYC area too. I'll be attending my first Houston meet at C&C this Saturday. I plan to meet up with ACH beforehand so I can park with Audis.

IMG_9684.jpg

AZ Member #

I recently moved to Houston a couple of weeks ago from the NYC area too. I'll be attending my first Houston meet at C&C this Saturday. I plan to meet up with ACH beforehand so I can park with Audis.

IMG_9684.jpg
    Would have loved to make this, unfortunately I'm working this week :/ Also gonna miss a lot of the ACH events this month including the Woodlands dinner on the 20th

AZ Member #

Hi all! ACH will be having another fun event coming up. If you love spirited driving, then you don't want to miss this. So get your car ready, checked, and repaired if necessary. It's a half day drive with stops for lunch and a winery. Of course, there will be some pictures taken as well. Hope to see you there!

Event date: Saturday, Nov 10 - 9 AM
    Meet up: Buc-ees Waller - 40900 US Hwy 290 Bypass, Waller, TX 77484
    Attached Images
    Last edited by 1.8Turbo4me!; 10-19-2018 at 08:21 PM.

Active Member One Ring pesh.bs04's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by 1.8Turbo4me! View Post
    Hi all! ACH will be having another fun event coming up. If you love spirited driving, then you don't want to miss this. So get your car ready, checked, and repaired if necessary. It's a half day drive with stops for lunch and a winery. Of course, there will be some pictures taken as well. Hope to see you there!

Event date: Saturday, Nov 10 - 9 AM
    Meet up: Buc-ees Waller - 40900 US Hwy 290 Bypass, Waller, TX 77484
    Looking forward to it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Active Member One Ring whiteknights5's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1993 Honda Civic

Retired from military and just moved to Houston area, to the southwest area Fulshear TX seeing who out here Ya'll

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by whiteknights5 View Post
    Retired from military and just moved to Houston area, to the southwest area Fulshear TX seeing who out here Ya'll
    Welcome to Houston! Not sure if you have Facebook but there's an Audi Club of Houston (ACH) page if you're able to check it out. If you don't, let me know. I can always message you of events (meets, dinners, gatherings, etc) that we have.
    Attached Images

AZ Member #

Hi all,

Like to announce that ACH will have 2 events coming up!

1st event:
    When: Sun, Dec 9 - 11 AM - 2 PM
    Where: Whiskey Cake Katy (23139 Grand Circle Blvd, Katy, TX 77449)

2nd event:
    When: Sun, Dec 16 - 8 AM
    Where: Buc-Ee's Waller (40900 US 290, Waller, TX 77484)

Thanks!
    Attached Images

Established Member Two Rings borisf's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    07 Imola Yellow RS4

Good to see activity here!
    Will be moving to the Houston area in early 2019.
    07 RS4
    93 RX7
    18 Tiguan MQB

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by borisf View Post
    Good to see activity here!
    Will be moving to the Houston area in early 2019.
    Request to join Audi Club of Houston on the Facebook page once you have moved. Plenty of meets, eats and drives.

AZ Member #

Twisted Sisters Drive v3.0 by Audi Club of Houston

READ UP! Audi Club of Houston have a big drive coming up in April, you don't want to miss it!
    When: Friday, April 5 - Sunday, April 7.
    Who: ALL Audi enthusiasts throughout Texas

Below:
    Details for the Twisted Sisters Drive v3.0 by Audi Club of Houston.

This is a driving experience you do not want to miss!!! This will be a circuit through the famed Twisted sisters in Hill country. If you want to have a great day of spirited driving through beautiful scenery and make new friends within the Audi community, this is the event you must make plans for. We will stop for pictures, videos, food and gas along the way. We will have 2 routes; the inner loop will be approximately 3-4 hours and the outer loop will be approximately 7-8 hours long. We have made hotel arrangements at the Austin Marriott South for a group rate of $121 per night (link is below, under hotel info). Your choice of Friday night, Saturday night or both. You can always share with another member, but we will leave that to you to coordinate. There will be a good-sized group heading to Austin on Friday night and we will have a group leaving Houston early Saturday morning to meet at the Hotel as well. We will have Audi enthusiasts from other cities joining us too. Just like everything we do, this is a family friendly event so please feel free to bring your significant other and kids too. After the drive the hotel will hold a special reception for us with drink and appetizer specials. Letís make Version 3.0 the best yet. Please see below for more details. Any questions, please send me a message or email at audiclubhouston@gmail.com

Details/Itinerary:

Date 4.5.19 = FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL 7pm - 11pm'ish
    Friday night will be a great night to socialize and unwind. We will be going to St. Elmo Rd which is just a few minutes away from the hotel where we can have a choice of tastings of beer, wine or scotch at St. Elmo Brewing Co., Still Austin Whiskey Co. and The Austin Winery. They will have food available there and Gourmet food trucks too. We can go to all of them or split into groups. The location offers something for everyone to enjoy!

Date 4.6.19 = The Drive v3.0
    Houston departure time = Those driving up on Saturday morning will be leaving Houston at 5:00am
    Drivers meeting = 8am (general info, route info)
    Austin departure time = We will be leaving from Hotel at 8:30am

Date 4.7.19 = SUNDAY BRUNCH (Subject to change of venues)
    Sunday morning we can enjoy breakfast/Brunch at Snooze An AM Eatery a couple miles from the hotel. They have some amazing breakfast food and a variety of great breakfast cocktails to start the day right and head home afterwards.

Hotel info:
    Austin Marriott South: 4415 S IH 35 Frontage Rd, Austin, TX 78744 (512)-441-7900
    Hotel link for our group = Book your group rate for Audi Club of Houston through this link https://book.passkey.com/e/49833436 The cut off date is March 22nd, after that you can call the hotel and ask for the group rate for our club. (Let me know if you have any trouble or rooms are sold out, I can get more)

Route = Starting Austin and going through Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Medina, Medina, Leakey, Camp Wood, Barksdale, Leakey, Stonehenge II, Kerrville, Fredericksburg and ending back in Austin. Total mileage for the whole circuit is approx. 440 miles.

Car info:
    This is a very spirited fun day of driving, so please give your vehicle a once over before the date of the drive. Check your tires, fluid levels, brakes, etc. If you do not want to drive your car, you can always rent an Audi from Silver Car in Austin.

Photography/Videography:
    We are always looking for photographers to take pics and videos, if you know someone that would enjoy this, please let them know. As always feel free to bring your own and of course GoPros.

Sincerely,
    Audi Club of Houston
    Attached Images
    Last edited by 1.8Turbo4me!; 02-23-2019 at 02:15 PM.

AZ Member #

Trying to request off of work to be able to go :/

Sent from my LG-H910 using Audizine mobile app

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    VW/Audi/Ducati

I just booked my hotel in Austin for the Twisted Sisters Drive.

AZ Member #

Turns out I'll be missing it. Huge bummer. But will give me time to finish a few projects on the car anyway. Have fun everyone!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    07 Imola Yellow RS4

Ah wish I could make it, but i'll be just settling in to my new digs.
    07 RS4
    93 RX7
    18 Tiguan MQB

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    VW/Audi/Ducati

From CT? I just moved to Houston from Jersey.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    07 Imola Yellow RS4

From CT? I just moved to Houston from Jersey.
    Yep! Going to be up in the Woodlands. How do you like the move so far?
    07 RS4
    93 RX7
    18 Tiguan MQB

AZ Member #

Boris I'm just down in spring south of you off 2920. Gimme a shout sometime must be the closest rs4 to me. Also we have an rs4 group chat going if you wanna get in I'll pm ya the link

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    07 Imola Yellow RS4

Quote Originally Posted by bendilzerian View Post
    Boris I'm just down in spring south of you off 2920. Gimme a shout sometime must be the closest rs4 to me. Also we have an rs4 group chat going if you wanna get in I'll pm ya the link

Yeah! Pretty damn close! Def PM me the link!
    07 RS4
    93 RX7
    18 Tiguan MQB

Established Member Two Rings TXautobahn's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Definitely interested in going on the Twisted Sisters drive, will look into my schedule and confirm. Any idea of the rough number of cars attending? Also, is there a group departing from Houston on Friday from a specific place at a specific time?
    2011 Prestige 6MT - Ibis White w/ Tuscan Brown Interior
    Revo Stage 1+

Some previous rides:
    2008 Corvette Z51
    2006 Subaru Legacy GT - Stage II
    2003 BMW 330i
    1996 Corvette LT4

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by TXautobahn View Post
    Definitely interested in going on the Twisted Sisters drive, will look into my schedule and confirm. Any idea of the rough number of cars attending? Also, is there a group departing from Houston on Friday from a specific place at a specific time?
    I will be setting up meeting spot and times in next week or so. We should have a big turnout over 30 cars easily, maybe 40. Are you on the Facebook group page?

Established Member Two Rings TXautobahn's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Don't have FB, sorry.
    2011 Prestige 6MT - Ibis White w/ Tuscan Brown Interior
    Revo Stage 1+

Some previous rides:
    2008 Corvette Z51
    2006 Subaru Legacy GT - Stage II
    2003 BMW 330i
    1996 Corvette LT4

AZ Member #

Don't have FB, sorry.
    No worries. I'll post the meet spots and times here.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    VW/Audi/Ducati

Oh nice. You're a bit north of me. I'm in the Sugar Land area. But I love it down here so far. I was afraid there wouldn't be much of a VW/Audi scene until I came across Audi Club Houston. You should definitely come out to the Twisted Sister's Drive.

AZ Member #

I've invited you to our ACH facebook page, should be in it. If not, let me know.

Don't have FB, sorry.
    We'll try our best to post our ACH events here for those without Facebook.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    VW/Audi/Ducati

Anyone going to TX2k this weekend?

Veteran Member Four Rings Unit1Evangelion's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Rogue gym equipment and dewalt tools.

Anyone going to TX2k this weekend?
    TX2K?

I might be able to attend the twisted sisters. Having my Audi delivered as we speak so it will depend on how much I can upgrade to get it ready before.

That and if the wife approves hah.

"What you do in life, echoes in eternity."

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Unit1Evangelion View Post
    TX2K?

I might be able to attend the twisted sisters. Having my Audi delivered as we speak so it will depend on how much I can upgrade to get it ready before.

That and if the wife approves hah.

Bring the wifey... lots of the WAG's attend.

Pesh

Veteran Member Four Rings SQive's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 R8 GT; 2016 SQ5; 2017 Q7

It's actually TX2K19.
    2012 R8 GT, Suzuka with carbon fiber (#298 of 333)
    2017 Q7 P+, Ink Blue, Pistachio Beige, Warm, Vision, Bose, Towing (wife's ride)
    2016 SQ5, Sepang, Black Optic, Technology, BBS CH-R Gold 20x10.5 with 295's
    -2014 SQ5, Monsoon, Sans pano, totaled by a Xanexed-out broad in a Denali XL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345