Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 84 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,360 of 4381
  1. #3321
    Veteran Member Three Rings jomama229's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 07 2013
    AZ Member #
    116742
    Location
    san jose, ca

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by soul strong View Post
    Love it. I want to get a roof box, But the wife says otherwise


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IG: q5chris
    forget the roof box...i want them shoes!
    2014 Q5 3.0T Glacier White Metallic - EPL Stage 1

  2. #3322
    Established Member Three Rings MSq5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14 2017
    AZ Member #
    393251
    Location
    Gulfport, MS

    VCDS arrived today. Installed software. Now to figure out how to data log, especially for my EPL Stage 2 tune, and how to make a few mods to MMI, like CD ripping and such.
    2017 Q5 3.0T S-Line | Brilliant Black | EPL Stage 2 93 octane tune | JHM 179mm crank pulley | aFe Pro 5R (part#10-10121) filter in "modified" stock air box | 034 silicone throttle body hose

  3. #3323
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Looks great Matt 👊🏼

    Quote Originally Posted by jomama229 View Post
    forget the roof box...i want them shoes!
    Hey heyyyyy 😎
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  4. #3324
    Senior Member Three Rings mkasperzak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 16 2014
    AZ Member #
    139158
    My Garage
    Transition Patrol Carbon, Transition PBJ
    Location
    Denver, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by jomama229 View Post
    forget the roof box...i want them shoes!
    Apparently they come in all sorts of pretty limited color ways now....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@SupremePower View Post
    Looks great Matt
    Thanks mon, hasnt gotten old yet. Detailed them up and now they are hibernating. They still look like they did when they arrived




    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2014 SQ5 P+ Tech, Carbon, BBS LM-R & CH-R, Ecodes, GIAC Stg 2, AWE Touring, Bilstein PSS10, 034 Goodies, Apikol, Thule Edge + Thule Flow + Kuat Trio, 9500xi hardwired, LED Interior/Fogs/Signals/Reverse, VagCom

    Build Thread / IG @thebird_sq5

  5. #3325
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    What did you do to your Q/SQ5 today?

    Quote Originally Posted by mkasperzak View Post
    Apparently they come in all sorts of pretty limited color ways now....

    Thanks mon, hasnt gotten old yet. Detailed them up and now they are hibernating. They still look like they did when they arrived

    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    They do... so cool!



    Lots to love in that pic
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  6. #3326
    Established Member Two Rings base14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    AZ Member #
    400426
    Location
    OR

    What did you do to your Q/SQ5 today?

    @mkasperzak the wheel envy for both of your setups is real.

    I put up a separate thread but figured it was still post worthy here. Put on some wheel spacers on my winter setup. 12/20mm spacers on the stock 19x8 et39 wheels.



    Zero vibs at 70 mph .

    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2013 allroad Prestige | APR Stage I | E85 (his)
    2010 Q5 P+ | OEM+ Build Thread (hers)

  7. #3327
    Veteran Member Three Rings jomama229's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 07 2013
    AZ Member #
    116742
    Location
    san jose, ca

    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@SupremePower View Post
    Hey heyyyyy 😎
    there's a reason you and i aren't on first-name basis - i like to keep at least a little cash in my bank account! but i'll know who to contact when i either win the lottery or paypal's stock price quadruples!
    2014 Q5 3.0T Glacier White Metallic - EPL Stage 1

  8. #3328
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by jomama229 View Post
    there's a reason you and i aren't on first-name basis - i like to keep at least a little cash in my bank account! but i'll know who to contact when i either win the lottery or paypal's stock price quadruples!
    My name is Julian Benjamin Pagett.... let's get personal, IMO ☺️
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  9. #3329
    Established Member Two Rings jsilas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 29 2015
    AZ Member #
    366437
    My Garage
    2016 S6, 2018 SQ5, 2016 R1M, 2004 R1
    Location
    Snoqualmie, WA, PNW

    Anyone have an interest in / need for the full 2016 SQ5 book set (manual, navigation manual, etc) in the black Audi folder? I just realized we still have our one from my wife's totaled car. Anyone want it?

  10. #3330
    Veteran Member Four Rings VroomVroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 03 2007
    AZ Member #
    14579
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@SupremePower View Post
    My name is Julian Benjamin Pagett.... let's get personal, IMO ☺️
    I'm gonna' stalk and eventually even learn what Mops means.
    --Jerry || 2016 SQ5 P+, Glacier White; Tech, Nappa, Black Optics, 21's.
    Suspension || H&R Springs - 29001-3; Bilstein B8 Dampers - 24-145985 (F) & 24-145992 (R)
    Wheels & Tires || BBS CI-R - CIR 0501 BPO, 20x10 ET25 Satin Black; Continental DWS06 275/40
    ...Formerly: 13' Q5 3.0T '12 Q5 3.2, '08 A4 Avant 3.2, '06 A4 Avant 3.2.

  11. #3331
    Veteran Member Four Rings SQive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 26 2014
    AZ Member #
    197039
    My Garage
    2012 R8 GT; 2016 SQ5; 2017 Q7
    Location
    DFW

    Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    I'm gonna' stalk and eventually even learn what Mops means.
    If you're good at it, you can also learn his net worth and mother's maiden name.
    2012 R8 GT, Suzuka with carbon fiber (#298 of 333)
    2017 Q7 P+, Ink Blue, Pistachio Beige, Warm, Vision, Bose, Towing (wife's ride)
    2016 SQ5, Sepang, Black Optic, Technology, BBS CH-R Gold 20x10.5 with 295's
    -2014 SQ5, Monsoon, Sans pano, totaled by a Xanexed-out broad in a Denali XL

  12. #3332
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    I'm gonna' stalk and eventually even learn what Mops means.
    Lol. I had long hair when around 13, and the pro at my local Country Club said one day, "you look like you have a mop on your head" .... 26 years later, it's stuck hard. Even my CEO and COO refer to me as Mops 😂
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  13. #3333
    Veteran Member Four Rings VroomVroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 03 2007
    AZ Member #
    14579
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA

    Well heck, you're 11-years-too-young for me, but I'll still admire from afar. Nonetheless, great to put a name to the nickname. Thanks, my man.

    Back on topic...whatever did I do today? I started narrowing down my shopping list. I'll PM soon to talk 20" packages.
    --Jerry || 2016 SQ5 P+, Glacier White; Tech, Nappa, Black Optics, 21's.
    Suspension || H&R Springs - 29001-3; Bilstein B8 Dampers - 24-145985 (F) & 24-145992 (R)
    Wheels & Tires || BBS CI-R - CIR 0501 BPO, 20x10 ET25 Satin Black; Continental DWS06 275/40
    ...Formerly: 13' Q5 3.0T '12 Q5 3.2, '08 A4 Avant 3.2, '06 A4 Avant 3.2.

  14. #3334
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    Well heck, you're 11-years-too-young for me, but I'll still admire from afar. Nonetheless, great to put a name to the nickname. Thanks, my man.

    Back on topic...whatever did I do today? I started narrowing down my shopping list. I'll PM soon to talk 20" packages.
    Shit, 23 years later LOL. Hearing Ben is quite odd, and Julian... I'd probably not even turn around. I do love the name Julian though.

    mops@supremepower.com 👍🏼
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  15. #3335
    Established Member Two Rings KillerQuattro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 15 2016
    AZ Member #
    388342
    Location
    Morrison CO

    Finally getting some goodies installed! So excited to feel the difference..!

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    2013 Q5 3.0t- KW SC, Eurocode Alu Kreuz, 034 inlet/AWE filter, EBC Brakes w/ SS lines, Hartmann HRS6 20x9, MF #11385
    Sold: 2007 Ibis Avant- 2.0t 6mt, JHM HFC, TT DP, JHM HPFP, GFB+, B5 perch mod, 19x9 RS6, Hawk slotted rotors and performance pads.
    Sold: 1992 urS4- Garret 3071R, 034 tuning, RS2 goodies, 993TT BBK
    Sold: 1995 urS6- k26 hybrid turbo, H&R Sport springs

  16. #3336
    Senior Member Three Rings mkasperzak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 16 2014
    AZ Member #
    139158
    My Garage
    Transition Patrol Carbon, Transition PBJ
    Location
    Denver, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerQuattro View Post
    Finally getting some goodies installed! So excited to feel the difference..!

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Very nice, first mods since the 034 hose? Id recommend the 034 RSB next.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2014 SQ5 P+ Tech, Carbon, BBS LM-R & CH-R, Ecodes, GIAC Stg 2, AWE Touring, Bilstein PSS10, 034 Goodies, Apikol, Thule Edge + Thule Flow + Kuat Trio, 9500xi hardwired, LED Interior/Fogs/Signals/Reverse, VagCom

    Build Thread / IG @thebird_sq5

  17. #3337
    Established Member Two Rings KillerQuattro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 15 2016
    AZ Member #
    388342
    Location
    Morrison CO

    Quote Originally Posted by mkasperzak View Post
    Very nice, first mods since the 034 hose? Id recommend the 034 RSB next.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Would love to do RSB at some point, but I think my next mod will be a tune.. The Q5 3.0t has so much more potential than the 272hp it came with, from the factory, and I can't help but wonder how the extra power feels. I hear it's an awesome improvement though. Will probably go with Unitronic when I pull the trigger.. But EPL has great reviews, and great customer service, so I'm still on the fence..
    2013 Q5 3.0t- KW SC, Eurocode Alu Kreuz, 034 inlet/AWE filter, EBC Brakes w/ SS lines, Hartmann HRS6 20x9, MF #11385
    Sold: 2007 Ibis Avant- 2.0t 6mt, JHM HFC, TT DP, JHM HPFP, GFB+, B5 perch mod, 19x9 RS6, Hawk slotted rotors and performance pads.
    Sold: 1992 urS4- Garret 3071R, 034 tuning, RS2 goodies, 993TT BBK
    Sold: 1995 urS6- k26 hybrid turbo, H&R Sport springs

  18. #3338
    Senior Member Three Rings mkasperzak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 16 2014
    AZ Member #
    139158
    My Garage
    Transition Patrol Carbon, Transition PBJ
    Location
    Denver, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerQuattro View Post
    Would love to do RSB at some point, but I think my next mod will be a tune.. The Q5 3.0t has so much more potential than the 272hp it came with, from the factory, and I can't help but wonder how the extra power feels. I hear it's an awesome improvement though. Will probably go with Unitronic when I pull the trigger.. But EPL has great reviews, and great customer service, so I'm still on the fence..
    Yes tune over RSB haha, definitely a game changer. Bigger gains doing so on Q5 vs SQ5 as well, youll love it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2014 SQ5 P+ Tech, Carbon, BBS LM-R & CH-R, Ecodes, GIAC Stg 2, AWE Touring, Bilstein PSS10, 034 Goodies, Apikol, Thule Edge + Thule Flow + Kuat Trio, 9500xi hardwired, LED Interior/Fogs/Signals/Reverse, VagCom

    Build Thread / IG @thebird_sq5

  19. #3339
    Veteran Member Three Rings jomama229's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 07 2013
    AZ Member #
    116742
    Location
    san jose, ca

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerQuattro View Post
    Would love to do RSB at some point, but I think my next mod will be a tune.. The Q5 3.0t has so much more potential than the 272hp it came with, from the factory, and I can't help but wonder how the extra power feels. I hear it's an awesome improvement though. Will probably go with Unitronic when I pull the trigger.. But EPL has great reviews, and great customer service, so I'm still on the fence..
    fwiw, epl is having a pretty awesome sale right now. i got in on it this time last year and haven't looked back. i'm sure all the tunes out there are more than adequately good, so go with whomever you're most comfortable going with.
    2014 Q5 3.0T Glacier White Metallic - EPL Stage 1

  20. #3340
    Established Member Two Rings base14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2017
    AZ Member #
    400426
    Location
    OR

    The eurocode FSB was squeaking, so lubed up them bushings today with prothane synthetic grease. So smooth now...



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2013 allroad Prestige | APR Stage I | E85 (his)
    2010 Q5 P+ | OEM+ Build Thread (hers)

  21. #3341
    Established Member Two Rings messex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 16 2017
    AZ Member #
    397860
    My Garage
    xr400
    Location
    los angeles

    installed the OG badge to the "rsq5" grill lol

  22. #3342
    Established Member Two Rings BeanyBeads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 30 2017
    AZ Member #
    409120
    Location
    New York

    Just got a stage 2 paint correction with Ceramic Pro Silver Package. Also had them throw on my high gloss black SQ5 emblems from Tag



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  23. #3343
    Senior Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 06 2007
    AZ Member #
    17816
    Location
    Michigan

    Love the stealthy look of Daytona + BO. Super jel.

    What black exhaust tips are those? Do you have aftermarket exhaust?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanyBeads View Post
    Just got a stage 2 paint correction with Ceramic Pro Silver Package. Also had them throw on my high gloss black SQ5 emblems from Tag



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Current: 2014 Ice Silver SQ5 - Black Optics retrofit / KW SC Coilovers / 034 Trans Insert / BBS CH-R 20x10.5 Satin Black (S) / Stock 21s (W)
    Sold: 2012 Monsoon Grey S4
    Sold: 2010 Brilliant Black A5 2.0T
    Sold: 2003 Denim Blue A4 1.8T

  24. #3344
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Damnnnn Beany 😋
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  25. #3345
    Established Member Two Rings BeanyBeads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 30 2017
    AZ Member #
    409120
    Location
    New York

    Quote Originally Posted by mlux24 View Post
    Love the stealthy look of Daytona + BO. Super jel.

    What black exhaust tips are those? Do you have aftermarket exhaust?
    Thanks man! I got the Awe touring exhaust with non-resonated downpipes. The tips are the black diamond finish


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  26. #3346
    Established Member Two Rings BeanyBeads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 30 2017
    AZ Member #
    409120
    Location
    New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Mops View Post
    Damnnnn Beany
    Thanks mops. Patiently waiting for the weather here to get better to finally install my KW H.A.S and wheel spacers. Maybe even get some new rims for spring/summer .


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  27. #3347
    Established Member Two Rings alpineaudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05 2016
    AZ Member #
    377867
    Location
    SF Bay Area

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanyBeads View Post
    Just got a stage 2 paint correction with Ceramic Pro Silver Package. Also had them throw on my high gloss black SQ5 emblems from Tag
    2011 BBlack 3.2 Q5 S-Line (Traded in)
    2014 Glacier SQ5 (Crashed and Totaled by a Drunk while parked in front of my place)
    2016 Daytona SQ5

  28. #3348
    Established Member Two Rings Whinny SQ5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 03 2017
    AZ Member #
    406281
    My Garage
    2014 S5 Prestige
    Location
    California

    Hey, guys!

    Not sure if I introduced myself before, so I'll do so briefly. A little over a year ago I bought my first Audi, a used 2015 SQ5 Premium Plus with black optics, magma red/black interior, B&O, Audi side assist, 21" wheels (which I sold), Carbon Atlas, that's about it. I have done very few mods due to me being in college still. I have installed 42% tint in the front, Ziza LEDs, ECS Luft Technik intake, and a magnaflow axle back exhaust. I also bought VFF 102s from Mops, but I'm waiting for winter to be over to put those on. I also got some paint correction done. The next mod on my list is KW V2 coil overs. Here are some pics:

    After paint correction:





    Before exhaust install:


    After:


    Winter Mode:


    Sent from my HTC 10 using Audizine mobile app
    SQ5 - Mythos Black | Black Optics | Black & Magma Red | Carbon Atlas | B&O | VFF 102s | 034 | AWE | Ziza

  29. #3349
    Senior Member Three Rings mkasperzak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 16 2014
    AZ Member #
    139158
    My Garage
    Transition Patrol Carbon, Transition PBJ
    Location
    Denver, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by Whinny SQ5 View Post
    Hey, guys!

    Not sure if I introduced myself before, so I'll do so briefly. A little over a year ago I bought my first Audi, a used 2015 SQ5 Premium Plus with black optics, magma red/black interior, B&O, Audi side assist, 21" wheels (which I sold), Carbon Atlas, that's about it. I have done very few mods due to me being in college still. I have installed 42% tint in the front, Ziza LEDs, ECS Luft Technik intake, and a magnaflow axle back exhaust. I also bought VFF 102s from Mops, but I'm waiting for winter to be over to put those on. I also got some paint correction done. The next mod on my list is KW V2 coil overs.
    Welcome Whinny, looks great. Not a bad ride to be whippin around campus!



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2014 SQ5 P+ Tech, Carbon, BBS LM-R & CH-R, Ecodes, GIAC Stg 2, AWE Touring, Bilstein PSS10, 034 Goodies, Apikol, Thule Edge + Thule Flow + Kuat Trio, 9500xi hardwired, LED Interior/Fogs/Signals/Reverse, VagCom

    Build Thread / IG @thebird_sq5

  30. #3350
    Established Member Two Rings Whinny SQ5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 03 2017
    AZ Member #
    406281
    My Garage
    2014 S5 Prestige
    Location
    California

    Quote Originally Posted by mkasperzak View Post
    Welcome Whinny, looks great. Not a bad ride to be whippin around campus!



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Thanks, man! It is definitely a great car. Very practical (fits a lot of my stuff and the highway MPG is identical to my first/previous car, a 2005 Rav4) and very fun! Here is a picture of my old Rav4 next to my husband's S5:



    (Don't worry, we took that license plate holder off shortly after taking the pic).

    I forgot to add on my initial post... My car has some VAG mods as well. Berk (BG SQ5) and I made the tail lights have the ROW behavior, enabled the lap timer/oil temp, made the windows go up and down with the key fob, made the DRLs brighter than OEM when the headlights lights are on, enabled the gear display when the car is just on drive (so now it says "D1" if it's in first and so on)... I think that's it. The only VAG MOD I did myself on my SQ5 was enabling the footwell lighting to be on when the lights are on. They are a lot dimmer than when the doors are open so they are not distracting at all.

    I named my SQ5 Selene after the main character from the Underworld movies since she is hot and always wear black, just like my car.

    Fun fact: I misspelled my username. It's supposed to be "Whiny SQ5" because of the supercharger whine, but I guess I'm stuck with "Whinny".

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Audizine mobile app
    SQ5 - Mythos Black | Black Optics | Black & Magma Red | Carbon Atlas | B&O | VFF 102s | 034 | AWE | Ziza

  31. #3351
    Senior Member Three Rings mkasperzak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 16 2014
    AZ Member #
    139158
    My Garage
    Transition Patrol Carbon, Transition PBJ
    Location
    Denver, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by Whinny SQ5 View Post
    Thanks, man! It is definitely a great car. Very practical (fits a lot of my stuff and the highway MPG is identical to my first/previous car, a 2005 Rav4) and very fun! Here is a picture of my old Rav4 next to my husband's S5:



    (Don't worry, we took that license plate holder off shortly after taking the pic).

    I forgot to add on my initial post... My car has some VAG mods as well. Berk (BG SQ5) and I made the tail lights have the ROW behavior, enabled the lap timer/oil temp, made the windows go up and down with the key fob, made the DRLs brighter than OEM when the headlights lights are on, enabled the gear display when the car is just on drive (so now it says "D1" if it's in first and so on)... I think that's it. The only VAG MOD I did myself on my SQ5 was enabling the footwell lighting to be on when the lights are on. They are a lot dimmer than when the doors are open so they are not distracting at all.

    I named my SQ5 Selene after the main character from the Underworld movies since she is hot and always wear black, just like my car.

    Fun fact: I misspelled my username. It's supposed to be "Whiny SQ5" because of the supercharger whine, but I guess I'm stuck with "Whinny".

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Audizine mobile app
    Well just call you ... the Pooh!



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2014 SQ5 P+ Tech, Carbon, BBS LM-R & CH-R, Ecodes, GIAC Stg 2, AWE Touring, Bilstein PSS10, 034 Goodies, Apikol, Thule Edge + Thule Flow + Kuat Trio, 9500xi hardwired, LED Interior/Fogs/Signals/Reverse, VagCom

    Build Thread / IG @thebird_sq5

  32. #3352
    Established Member Two Rings Whinny SQ5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 03 2017
    AZ Member #
    406281
    My Garage
    2014 S5 Prestige
    Location
    California

    Quote Originally Posted by mkasperzak View Post
    Well just call you ... the Pooh!



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Hahahahahaha!!! That's perfect!
    SQ5 - Mythos Black | Black Optics | Black & Magma Red | Carbon Atlas | B&O | VFF 102s | 034 | AWE | Ziza

  33. #3353
    Established Member Two Rings BOOKOO4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 03 2014
    AZ Member #
    208176
    My Garage
    1968 Chevy Impala Custom Coupe
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanyBeads View Post
    Just got a stage 2 paint correction with Ceramic Pro Silver Package. Also had them throw on my high gloss black SQ5 emblems from Tag



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Love the look and the blacked out grill. Where can I get one like that when I buy an SQ5?? :)
    2013 Glacier White A4 - Prestige, S-Line, Driver Assist SOLD

    2017 SQ5 Prestige - Fine Nappa w/Diamond, Black Optics, Tow, etc.

  34. #3354
    Senior Member Four Rings 14S4GWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 21 2015
    AZ Member #
    321669
    Location
    Maryland

    Quote Originally Posted by mkasperzak View Post
    Welcome Whinny, looks great. Not a bad ride to be whippin around campus!



    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Id say, college jobs must be paying good these days.
    2014 S4 P+ Glacier White DSG EPL Stage 2/TCU
    Black Optic/ B&O/ Sports Diff/ Carbon Atlas/ V1/ P3/ Carista/ ECS CF Intake/ ECS CF Diffuser/ Bilstein B8/ H&R OE Springs/ H&R 10-12mm Spacers
    C-Quartz/ Suntek PPF/ AWE Touring 102/ 034 X-Brace & Inserts/ Eurocode Sways/ Akebono Pads/ CR-15/ VLED VX3 LED Fogs

  35. #3355
    Established Member Two Rings Whinny SQ5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 03 2017
    AZ Member #
    406281
    My Garage
    2014 S5 Prestige
    Location
    California

    Quote Originally Posted by 14S4GWM View Post
    Id say, college jobs must be paying good these days.
    I wish!

    I have to work a lot to make enough money to pay for my car (totally worth it though). Both my husband and I are in the military so that helps. But, honestly it's all about managing your money. Lots of college students spend their money on alcohol and partying; I spend mine on my car.

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Audizine mobile app
    SQ5 - Mythos Black | Black Optics | Black & Magma Red | Carbon Atlas | B&O | VFF 102s | 034 | AWE | Ziza

  36. #3356
    Established Member Two Rings BeanyBeads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 30 2017
    AZ Member #
    409120
    Location
    New York

    What did you do to your Q/SQ5 today?

    [QUOTE=BOOKOO4;12889297]Love the look and the blacked out grill. Where can I get one like that when I buy an SQ5?? :)
    I hope this can help slight modifications needed but very good quality

    https://m.ebay.com/itm/13-17-AUDI-Q5...QAAOSw~o5aWSst


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  37. #3357
    Established Member Two Rings BeanyBeads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 30 2017
    AZ Member #
    409120
    Location
    New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Whinny SQ5 View Post
    I wish!

    I have to work a lot to make enough money to pay for my car (totally worth it though). Both my husband and I are in the military so that helps. But, honestly it's all about managing your money. Lots of college students spend their money on alcohol and partying; I spend mine on my car.

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Audizine mobile app
    Welcome to the Sq5 family! Cheers to spending money on mods lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  38. #3358
    Established Member Two Rings Whinny SQ5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 03 2017
    AZ Member #
    406281
    My Garage
    2014 S5 Prestige
    Location
    California

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanyBeads View Post
    Welcome to the Sq5 family! Cheers to spending money on mods lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Thanks! Very happy to be part of the SQ5 family! Currently saving up for coilovers, so besides the VFF102s (which I already have), that's the next mod. My plan is not to drop my car, but rather to make the wheel arches have even spacing with the tires all around (so about 1 to 1.5 inches lower I am guessing).

    BTW, I really like your SQ! Do you happen to have pics of your grill from the side? I would like to see how much the rings protrude. I don't think you have posted a pic of that, but it's been a while since I went through the entire thread (yes, I went through this entire thread once and though the wheel thread multiple times) LOL.
    SQ5 - Mythos Black | Black Optics | Black & Magma Red | Carbon Atlas | B&O | VFF 102s | 034 | AWE | Ziza

  39. #3359
    Established Member Two Rings BeanyBeads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 30 2017
    AZ Member #
    409120
    Location
    New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Whinny SQ5 View Post
    Thanks! Very happy to be part of the SQ5 family! Currently saving up for coilovers, so besides the VFF102s (which I already have), that's the next mod. My plan is not to drop my car, but rather to make the wheel arches have even spacing with the tires all around (so about 1 to 1.5 inches lower I am guessing).

    BTW, I really like your SQ! Do you happen to have pics of your grill from the side? I would like to see how much the rings protrude. I don't think you have posted a pic of that, but it's been a while since I went through the entire thread (yes, I went through this entire thread once and though the wheel thread multiple times) LOL.
    Thanks for the compliment ! Here is a pic from the side, hope that helps you out. I have my KW H.A.S, 15 mm and 20mm spacers sitting on my coffee table waiting to be installed lol I am looking for a similar drop as well, about 1.5 inches which would be more or less half the gap from stock.





    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  40. #3360
    Established Member Two Rings Whinny SQ5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 03 2017
    AZ Member #
    406281
    My Garage
    2014 S5 Prestige
    Location
    California

    Quote Originally Posted by BG SQ5 View Post
    I showed that to a fellow forum member I met up with the other week and made his day, haha.
    You really did make my day, Berk! Thanks!
    SQ5 - Mythos Black | Black Optics | Black & Magma Red | Carbon Atlas | B&O | VFF 102s | 034 | AWE | Ziza

Page 84 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.