Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
Results 2,401 to 2,428 of 2428
    Veteran Member Four Rings jonan's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B7 RS4 - B6 A4 - Mini R56 S

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    got my car back from brink motorsports, did a CC, deflap, air filter, added JHM spacers, new injectors, PCV valve, fuel filter, oil filter housing gasket, valve cover gaskets, valley gasket, JHM heater bypass, flushed coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid, clutch fluid, transmission fluid, rear differential fluid, spark plugs and milltek exhaust...drives like a champ!

also changed out my faulty clutch switch and my cruise control works again!!!

Want my guns??? ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!

Mods:
    FREE AoA motor!!! : Stratmosphere HX^C : APR Stage 2+ : K&N Filter : ZIZA LEDs : Milltek Cat-back : Tints : Various S4 & RS4 Goodies : TyrolSport Bushing Kit : RNS-e MKII : Brushed Trim Mod : Goodridge Lines : Stoptech Rotors : PODI : 034 Hoses : Kynar Checkvalves : 034 Testpipe : B7 Recaros : Billet Injector Seats : K04 : AWE FMIC : TT Injectors : VMR V810s

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008AudiRS4 2016AudiS6 2009NissanGTR 2016HondaPilot

Quote Originally Posted by jonan View Post
    got my car back from brink motorsports, did a CC, deflap, air filter, added JHM spacers, new injectors, PCV valve, fuel filter, oil filter housing gasket, valve cover gaskets, valley gasket, JHM heater bypass, flushed coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid, clutch fluid, transmission fluid, rear differential fluid, spark plugs and milltek exhaust...drives like a champ!

also changed out my faulty clutch switch and my cruise control works again!!!

Nice!

How many miles?

AZ Member #
    My Garage

76k now...

Mods:
    FREE AoA motor!!! : Stratmosphere HX^C : APR Stage 2+ : K&N Filter : ZIZA LEDs : Milltek Cat-back : Tints : Various S4 & RS4 Goodies : TyrolSport Bushing Kit : RNS-e MKII : Brushed Trim Mod : Goodridge Lines : Stoptech Rotors : PODI : 034 Hoses : Kynar Checkvalves : 034 Testpipe : B7 Recaros : Billet Injector Seats : K04 : AWE FMIC : TT Injectors : VMR V810s

Active Member Two Rings ssc_rs4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Got my Sprint Blue back from getting the clutch plate replaced and Milltek non-res exhaust installed. Man whata difference. Wasnt going for loud, just clean. But its way better than I expected.IMG_9018.JPG

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ssc_rs4 View Post
    Got my Sprint Blue back from getting the clutch plate replaced and Milltek non-res exhaust installed. Man whata difference. Wasnt going for loud, just clean. But its way better than I expected.IMG_9018.JPG
    mine snap, crackles, and pops so nice! and that's with resonated center pipes, the supplier incorrectly sent the resonated version with polished tips despite me ordering the non-res version with black tips...so they are sending me a set of non-res center pipes and satin black tips for free99...

trying to figure out if i'm going to sell them or just throw them in the spare parts bin...

Mods:

Active Member Two Rings ssc_rs4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

mine snap, crackles, and pops so nice! and that's with resonated center pipes, the supplier incorrectly sent the resonated version with polished tips despite me ordering the non-res version with black tips...so they are sending me a set of non-res center pipes and satin black tips for free99...

trying to figure out if i'm going to sell them or just throw them in the spare parts bin...
    Omg so coool bogo....very nice!!!! Yea I definitely love the race car feel of the upgraded exhaust. So now I am able to experience first hand, instead of YouTubing everything, Im definitely gonna keep the Mugello bone stock. Thats the perfect daily driver. The Sprint Blue will be for runs up ACH (Angeles Creat Highway) or Malibu PCH.

Although hmm.....too bad the res is black tips or else Id be tempted to take them off your hands and throw those bad boy on lol

AZ Member #

Keep as spare! Centre pipes are very easy to change (2 bolts) and it gives you the extra freedom of modifying the sound of the car in 20min. I bought my car with a resonated Milltek already installed and just had a friend fabricate straight (non-res) centre pipes using the resonated ones as an example. Did the job very well with beautiful welds and I also kept the original resonated part for spare.
    Jeremy Clarkson: "So when you were saying that it wont slide, what you meant was, I cant slide it.
    James May: "Yes."

AZ Member #
    My Garage

just got the APR stage one tune, throttle is much smoother now at lower speeds in first and second gear...

Mods:

Veteran Member Four Rings Mc Suly's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B7 RS4 (((SLWPKE)))

Freshly washed!
    Ordered KW V3 for her also since my coil overs are basically done after 4 years (H&R ultra lows)
    Need the rs4 to be brand new in every way so i can pass out of province inspection in Calgary, Alberta when its my turn to move (2-5months)

SLWPKE B7 RS4 -R8 Block/Z06 Throttle Body

SLWPKE B7 GTX2867R (2010-2015) [TOTAL LOSS -RIP]

AZ Member #
    My Garage

got my non-res pipes installed today...

sounds sooo much better than the resonated version...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk5lAbOlJiq/

Mods:

AZ Member #

Got a new set of fresh semi-slick track rubber. Pirelli Pzero Corsa Asimmetrico2 265/35 ZR18. Got them for a bargain!

Jeremy Clarkson: "So when you were saying that it wont slide, what you meant was, I cant slide it.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Won this

Untitled by tj bradney, on Flickr

Took this

Untitled by tj bradney, on Flickr
    2008 DTM RS4

Instagram--@tjbradney

Veteran Member Four Rings RAudi Driver's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

That's great and funny^

Did ya have to say something to the judges or did they know as soon as they saw the engine bay?
    Keyboard is on its way out. Please ignore any grammatical errors.

AZ Member #

Drove at one of our smaller local tracks a while back and stumbled over this part.
    Bit the grass mid corner and powered through. Quattro on grass is like a fish in the water!

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by RAudi Driver View Post
    That's great and funny^

Did ya have to say something to the judges or did they know as soon as they saw the engine bay?
    They all kind of knew about the car since it was a show at the Local Audi dealer but it was amazing the amount of people that didnt realize it was a DTM S4 with a RS4 motor
    2008 DTM RS4

Instagram--@tjbradney

Veteran Member Four Rings dsgray16's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Since I never post on here..

Updates on the daily RS4 project..

Attempting to jam in a full coilover (DRC pull) Swap, Hotchkis sway(F&R), fresh control arm, Milltek catback project on the RS4 I picked up in the Spring.

May start a build thread for this one since its been quite a recap project.

Basic stats.. 148k Miles, 2007, Specd out package with Phantom and black interior. Not rare for combo, but clean. Just needed TLC.

Post paint correction:

Interior:

Wheels refinished:

Coilover Swap with brake and swaybar instal in progress...

Events: Time to register for Avantoberfest 2017!: www.avantoberfest.com
    Instagram: whiskeyandwagons
    Car: Full B7 RS4 Avant swap http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...S4-Avant-Build

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by dsgray16 View Post
    Great work and extensive project! I see your strut tops were mangled the same as mine! I hope the Bilstein kit included new top mounts?

The KW Clubsport came with that solid purple top mount on top of the spring.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by ven0m View Post
    Great work and extensive project! I see your strut tops were mangled the same as mine! I hope the Bilstein kit included new top mounts?

No.. and if you have part numbers and where to order, let me know! Thanks!
    Car: Full B7 RS4 Avant swap http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...S4-Avant-Build

AZ Member #

No.. and if you have part numbers and where to order, let me know! Thanks!
    So you got the B14? (B16 come with these tops I think)
    Huh, that will be a bugger as Audi doesn't sell these "cups" separately, they are a part of the complete strut top (where the control arms bolt in) and I doubt the complete piece is cheap.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by ven0m View Post

Should be B16

I have these plates so maybe I use those. Looks very similar the KW. Thanks for sharing!

Circled..

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

That top mount metal cup attached to the strut top mount is not necessary for coilover systems. My Motorsports required removal of them to fit the Motorsports in.

AZ Member #

That top mount metal cup attached to the strut top mount is not necessary for coilover systems. My Motorsports required removal of them to fit the Motorsports in.
    Exactly as shown in my pic. KW Clubsport with the solid top require the same.

Should be B16

I have these plates so maybe I use those. Looks very similar the KW. Thanks for sharing!

Circled..

Correct dsgray. Take a file and grind out the old metal-cups same as in my picture and you fit those mounts you marked in your picture on top.

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

You can actually tap it out with a flathead screw driver and hammer. They are just pressed in and pop out pretty easy.

AZ Member #

You can actually tap it out with a flathead screw driver and hammer. They are just pressed in and pop out pretty easy.
    I put a socket in that was just the size and hit with a hammer.. they took some effort though.

All set now.. thanks guys!

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

I put a socket in that was just the size and hit with a hammer.. they took some effort though.

Nice, Dan! Let us know how they compare to the KW3's.
    Glut / Capristo / Baby Seats

AZ Member #

Glad to help, cheers! Drive it like you stole it!!

Senior Member Three Rings maxbhp's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Found these back in storage and updated my for sale thread.
    Practically new set of forged 1 off rotiforms, 19x10 et28. Make me an offer, need them gone. Brushed titanium finish

https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...0#post13188890
    Titanium, Carbon Fiber Int Trim, Front lip, B Pillar, C pillar, and seatbacks, Stasis MS, Stern CA's, H-sport Rear Sway, LI-S4 V1 Stealth Hardwired w/ hidden mute in shifter boot, OEM E- codes, JHM Tune, Hypershift SS, Apikol Rear Diff, Full Clearbra, OEM full Euro Interior in Leather/Racecloth, Quattro Suede Eurowheel, Suede shifter and e-brake, 19x10 Forgeline, 285/30, MTM exhaust, Custom 2.75" downpipes w/ HJM cats, Carbon engine cover, Fenders rolled, Color-matched mirrors, Alcon 370mm, Funk

AZ Member #
    My Garage

kept going into limp mode when around 5k WOT in 3rd...

installed new GM acdelco TB...prepost block 60 adaptation values (OEM bottom v GM top)

the range on the newer GM tb seems to be ~1% wider than the OEM one...

no more limp mode and pulls like a freight train from 5k to redline...before i always felt a slight hesistation as if fuel pump was dying the closer i got to redline until finally i would just go into limp mode if i pushed car too hard near redline...

Mods:

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061