Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Just to chime in on my nightmare of a case ; as told previously I went to an Audi dealership to get tensioners work done on my car due to the tsb. Got the car back in two days said it was finish .... idk who has tensioners in stock whatever. Then 3 days after the sound came back on and now to add when I drive my car normally and let it decelerate by itself from 18-13 mph I would hear a rattle as well. They now claim it’s a heat shield and having gone back another two times after they said they wouldn’t be working on my car due to my springs that I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by AeyBeCei View Post
    Just to chime in on my nightmare of a case ; as told previously I went to an Audi dealership to get tensioners work done on my car due to the tsb. Got the car back in two days said it was finish .... idk who has tensioners in stock whatever. Then 3 days after the sound came back on and now to add when I drive my car normally and let it decelerate by itself from 18-13 mph I would hear a rattle as well. They now claim it’s a heat shield and having gone back another two times after they said they wouldn’t be working on my car due to my springs that I have.

What kind of springs keep them from wanting to work on your car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran Member Four Rings BOPOH's Avatar
    AZ Member #

sounds like they damaged flex pipes, around 1-2K while rpms dropping you hear it for a second right? if so then that's it

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Turns out my windshield washer fluid leak was purely a coincidence. Apparently the headlight washers I didn't know I had (PO must have disabled via vagcom) sprung a leak. Waiting on my Audi extended warranty to approve the fix. Apparently it's a pretty common issue and a quick fix.
    2014 S4 - APR Stage 2 - APR CPS - AWE Touring w/ Resonated Downpipes - APR Carbonio Stage 2 Intake - Alu Kreuz - H&R Front and Rear Sways - 034 Inserts - Focal KX165 + Audison Bit4.9 + Audison 4D - Xpel Front End Wrap - Modesta BC-04 Paint Coating - Rayno S9 Tint - R8 Oil Cap - Porsche 911 Coolant Cap - CR15 Strut Tower Brace - Q5 Brembo Brakes - Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines - P3 Gauge (w/ Track Pack)

My Seller Feedback Thread - http://bit.ly/2vD36PE

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Empty...for now...

Sounds to me like they aren't able to get the job done correctly for whatever reason, but Audi corporate is only paying them to do it once so any subsequent rework is on them. I would take it to another dealer.
    2015 Daytona Gray S4
    6MT / Sport Diff / B&O / Tech Pkg / Carbon Atlas / Black Alcantara
    Mods: S5 Peelers, Xpel Ultimate, 3M Color Stable Tint 35%, Bilstein PSS10, Euro Code Alu Kreuz, Eurocode Sway Bars, Moog Endlinks, CR-15, Eurocode Meisterwerk ASTS, AWE Resonated Touring Exhaust, ECS Luft-Technik Intake, 034 Transmission Mount, HCX LED 3000k Fog Lights, Apikol Rear Diff Mount

Veteran Member Four Rings jygesq's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1986 Honda CH 150 D scooter bought new

Quote Originally Posted by SteveYem View Post
    Sounds to me like they aren't able to get the job done correctly for whatever reason, but Audi corporate is only paying them to do it once so any subsequent rework is on them. I would take it to another dealer.
    Steve did you get your issue with your car resolved? Was it TSB for timing chain tensioners or something else?
    2015 S4, P+, Florett Silver,black /silver nappa leather, S-tronic ,sport diff,B&O ,tech package ,supercharged badges. All season tires ,cargo net, factory dip stick

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Empty...for now...

Quote Originally Posted by jygesq View Post
    Steve did you get your issue with your car resolved? Was it TSB for timing chain tensioners or something else?
    I had the timing chain tensioner TSB work performed a few months ago and have not noticed any rattling sounds at startup, but I am still having fuel econ. and fluctuating idle issues that I am trying to pinpoint. I don't know whether those are related to timing. There have not been any fault codes found via VCDS scan, but I have not logged any real-time data while driving to see if there are any smoking guns.
    2015 Daytona Gray S4
    Mods: S5 Peelers, Xpel Ultimate, 3M Color Stable Tint 35%, Bilstein PSS10, Euro Code Alu Kreuz, Eurocode Sway Bars, Moog Endlinks, CR-15, Eurocode Meisterwerk ASTS, AWE Resonated Touring Exhaust, ECS Luft-Technik Intake, 034 Transmission Mount, HCX LED 3000k Fog Lights, Apikol Rear Diff Mount

AZ Member #

How many of you have experienced a loss of MPG after getting this addressed? Recently took my sq5 to the dealer to have this done, I was getting the sound at nearly every start up unless the time between starts was less than 30 minutes. Dealer called back the same day I took it in to tell me it would be covered under warranty. It took forever for them to get the car back to me 2.5 weeks. No more noise on startup, seemingly smoother idle but sometimes it is rough. However, mpg has decreased significantly. Was easily getting 24-25mpg hand calculated(my driving is 95% highway), now I am struggling to get near that. I have to really try and hyper mile the car to get near the same mpg. I didn't buy this vehicle for great mpg but I do find it alarming that I would see such a drastic change. Performance feels about the same as before and I am not throwing any codes.
    2015 SQ5 P+ Mythos / Black Nappa-Carbon / Black Optics

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Empty...for now...

Quote Originally Posted by Blownfour View Post
    How many of you have experienced a loss of MPG after getting this addressed? Recently took my sq5 to the dealer to have this done, I was getting the sound at nearly every start up unless the time between starts was less than 30 minutes. Dealer called back the same day I took it in to tell me it would be covered under warranty. It took forever for them to get the car back to me 2.5 weeks. No more noise on startup, seemingly smoother idle but sometimes it is rough. However, mpg has decreased significantly. Was easily getting 24-25mpg hand calculated(my driving is 95% highway), now I am struggling to get near that. I have to really try and hyper mile the car to get near the same mpg. I didn't buy this vehicle for great mpg but I do find it alarming that I would see such a drastic change. Performance feels about the same as before and I am not throwing any codes.
    See my post just above yours. I don't know whether my relatively crappier gas mileage is due to the tensioner replacement or the ECM update they did last year. I completely agree with your sentiment that this is not an economy car but there is no reason it should be acceptable that the fuel econ worsens after a trip to the dealer for warranty work. A deal is a deal - before I got these services done I was at 18-19 mpg consistently. Now, I am at 16-17mpg consistently.
    2015 Daytona Gray S4

Senior Member Three Rings 303 Spartan's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi S4 & 2016 Mazda CX5

Quote Originally Posted by Blownfour View Post
    I can't speak to the MPG but I'm starting to get concerned that I'm now burning oil after having the TSB done. Prior to getting the TSB, my car would not burn any noticeable amount of oil between 5k oil changes (Using Mobil1 0-40). However, the dealer changed my oil when they performed my 35k service at the same time as my TSB. I'm now 4k miles into that oil change interval and the in car oil level reading is indicating that my oil level is just above the "low" line. Normally it would still be right at the "full" line, even at 5k miles on that oil. For reference, it was at "full" when I checked it, immediately after getting the car back from service.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what oil they used so that may simply be the issue. Regardless, yesterday I changed the oil again with my standard Mobil1 0-40. I'll monitor the oil level during this interval. If my car continues to burn through oil during this interval, it will be safe for me to confirm that this TSB has somehow lead to increased oil consumption.

I should mention that I've checked around the underside of the oil pan, including the area around the drain plug and haven't found any leaks.
    '14 Estoril Blue S4 / EPL Stage 2
    DSG | ADS | Sport Diff | B&O | Tech Pkg | MercRacing HX | H&R OE Springs | VMR V710 19x8.5 et35 | 5mm ECS Spacers | PSS 255/35/19

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Audi A4 3.2 Quattro; 2010 Acura RDX (my wife's vehicle)

See my post just above yours. I don't know whether my relatively crappier gas mileage is due to the tensioner replacement or the ECM update they did last year. I completely agree with your sentiment that this is not an economy car but there is no reason it should be acceptable that the fuel econ worsens after a trip to the dealer for warranty work. A deal is a deal - before I got these services done I was at 18-19 mpg consistently. Now, I am at 16-17mpg consistently.
    The ECM update is known to decrease fuel economy from my understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 303 Spartan View Post
    If my car continues to burn through oil during this interval, it will be safe for me to confirm that this TSB has somehow lead to increased oil consumption.

I should mention that I've checked around the underside of the oil pan, including the area around the drain plug and haven't found any leaks.
    Please keep us informed.
    2014 Monsoon Gray S4 Prem+ | S-Tronic | LH Magma Nappa leather interior | Carbon Atlas inlays | Sports Diff | Adaptive Damping suspension | 19” peelers | MMI Nav | Bang & Olufsen | tints | VAG COM mods via OBDeleven | Autostyle Mats

AZ Member #

I saw that after I posted. Don't know if that makes me feel better or worse haha.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboy17 View Post
    The ECM update is known to decrease fuel economy from my understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Please keep us informed.
    Well I guess I only have the rest of the year to wait for warranty to run out and get a tune. Good thing I don't drive that much.
    2015 SQ5 P+ Mythos / Black Nappa-Carbon / Black Optics

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Gas mileage varies from "normal" in winter time. In warm weather I get 20 - 21 city driving . 26-27 highway. Now 16-17 mpg city , same all this winter,.Highway is about the same in winter. I had ECM update done. I did not see or feel any change to performance. TSB for tensioners has not be done .
    2015 S4, P+, Florett Silver,black /silver nappa leather, S-tronic ,sport diff,B&O ,tech package ,supercharged badges. All season tires ,cargo net, factory dip stick

Senior Member Three Rings Corradobrit's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I did have one problem appear within 24 hours and 10 miles after collecting my car following the cam chain tensioner fix. Codes P0491 and P0492. Turns out the diaphragms in the SAI system system had ruptured. The reason why I mention this is that I also felt I was getting poor fuel economy prior to the TSB but there were no codes in the ECM when the dealer checked. Now that both the TSB and SAI issues are resolved I feel I'm getting what I would expect in terms of fuel efficiency. SA reckons the extra power after the TSB work (which I noticed immediately when I collected the car and before the CEL warming appeared) might have made an existing problem worse causing the error codes to finally trigger. Might be something to check into.
    2014 S4 Premium Plus, Glacier White Metallic, Black Optics, DSG, sport diff, Nappa, B&O, AWE Touring/Res DP, GIAC ECU/TCU Stage 1, ECS CF rear diffuser, CR15

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Empty...for now...

Quote Originally Posted by Corradobrit View Post
    I did have one problem appear within 24 hours and 10 miles after collecting my car following the cam chain tensioner fix. Codes P0491 and P0492. Turns out the diaphragms in the SAI system system had ruptured. The reason why I mention this is that I also felt I was getting poor fuel economy prior to the TSB but there were no codes in the ECM when the dealer checked. Now that both the TSB and SAI issues are resolved I feel I'm getting what I would expect in terms of fuel efficiency. SA reckons the extra power after the TSB work (which I noticed immediately when I collected the car and before the CEL warming appeared) might have made an existing problem worse causing the error codes to finally trigger. Might be something to check into.
    That's interesting. How did you discover the P0491 and P0492 codes? Did the car throw an alarm or did you have to run a scan to find them - and if so, were they found by the top-level Auto Scan (referencing VCDS functionality), or did you have to go into a specific module and scan it?

EDIT: Reading comprehension > me. I see that you got a CEL. I have not gotten any CELs so I presume the dealer won't entertain me on a possible SAI issue. My shitty gas mileage still doesn't make sense.

However, on Saturday when I started the car for the first time, I did hear what I believe to be the momentary timing chain rattle. I let the car run for ~10 seconds, turned it off, and turned it right back on and did not hear it again. I will be visiting the dealer again based on this observation which is consistent with what I noticed before having the tensioner TSB work done the first time.
    2015 Daytona Gray S4

AZ Member #

That's interesting. How did you discover the P0491 and P0492 codes? Did the car throw an alarm or did you have to run a scan to find them - and if so, were they found by the top-level Auto Scan (referencing VCDS functionality), or did you have to go into a specific module and scan it?

EDIT: Reading comprehension > me. I see that you got a CEL. I have not gotten any CELs so I presume the dealer won't entertain me on a possible SAI issue. My shitty gas mileage still doesn't make sense.

However, on Saturday when I started the car for the first time, I did hear what I believe to be the momentary timing chain rattle. I let the car run for ~10 seconds, turned it off, and turned it right back on and did not hear it again. I will be visiting the dealer again based on this observation which is consistent with what I noticed before having the tensioner TSB work done the first time.
    Even though you don't have the CEL its possible something could be compromised in the SAI enough to give you poor fuel economy. I'm going to continue to monitor my gas mileage just to see if things really have improved. The parts cost was something ridiculous like $4 to get the SAI repaired. Not sure what the labor cost might be so could be worth getting it checked out.
    2014 S4 Premium Plus, Glacier White Metallic, Black Optics, DSG, sport diff, Nappa, B&O, AWE Touring/Res DP, GIAC ECU/TCU Stage 1, ECS CF rear diffuser, CR15

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Empty...for now...

Even though you don't have the CEL its possible something could be compromised in the SAI enough to give you poor fuel economy. I'm going to continue to monitor my gas mileage just to see if things really have improved. The parts cost was something ridiculous like $4 to get the SAI repaired. Not sure what the labor cost might be so could be worth getting it checked out.

Yep, I have 6500 miles / 6 months remaining on my factory warranty so I'll be making a couple trips to the dealer in the near future to hopefully get these issues addressed and covered.
    2015 Daytona Gray S4

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Well, I reluctantly dropped off my baby this morning to get this TSB performed. I am nervous but hopeful and will update this thread when finished. They told me I should have it back Fri. (I am willing to wait and provide them additional time, if necessary) and provided me with a 2018 A4 loaner (I'll comment on my impressions of the loaner, too, next week).
    2014 Monsoon Gray S4 Prem+ | S-Tronic | LH Magma Nappa leather interior | Carbon Atlas inlays | Sports Diff | Adaptive Damping suspension | 19” peelers | MMI Nav | Bang & Olufsen | tints | VAG COM mods via OBDeleven | Autostyle Mats

AZ Member #

Well, I reluctantly dropped off my baby this morning to get this TSB performed. I am nervous but hopeful and will update this thread when finished. They told me I should have it back Fri. (I am willing to wait and provide them additional time, if necessary) and provided me with a 2018 A4 loaner (I'll comment on my impressions of the loaner, too, next week).
    I felt your trepidation too. Glad I did it though. Car feels stronger, apparently has better fuel economy, cold start rattle gone and I've extended the factory warranty, in case the rattle returns, for an extra 12 months/12K miles. btw really disliked the 2018 A4's they gave me.

One word of advice. Check your oil level!!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

what is "SAI" ?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Empty...for now...

Quote Originally Posted by jygesq View Post
    what is "SAI" ?
    It stands for Secondary Air Injection.
    2015 Daytona Gray S4

AZ Member #
    My Garage

One word of advice. Check your oil level!!
    I had intended to photograph the readout on the dash before handing the car over but forgot. Should I assume you are advising to ensure enough oil is in the crankcase before accepting the car back? Just ordered a dipstick hours ago (something I have been needing to do for some time).

AZ Member #

It depends how the tech approaches the TSB? My car was put in the service position which I think requires removal of the oil cooler. Its a good idea to check the oil again once it had a chance to fill all the voids. My car required a little top off.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Has anyone had this done under the CPO warranty? I am CPO and have the typical chain rattle. I had a 2003 Mustang Cobra (DOHC) and they all do this, and I'm reading all these stories about people being worse off after the fix and I'm not sure what to do.
    2014 S4 Phantom Black Pearl P+ / B&O / Sports Diff / MMi

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by gamatt View Post
    Has anyone had this done under the CPO warranty? I am CPO and have the typical chain rattle. I had a 2003 Mustang Cobra (DOHC) and they all do this, and I'm reading all these stories about people being worse off after the fix and I'm not sure what to do.
    Not sure. My car is not CPO, but I did purchase an extended warranty through Audi when I got my car. I have the rattle. Went to the dealer back in November to get it fixed. Warranty company (same company had the car been CPO) said NO to a fix. They read the TSB literally where no damage occurs...so no fix. My dealer tried to fight with them, but still no. I called them directly, but still no.

So, everything has been documented on dealer and warranty company sides in case my issue gets worse and they claim I never brought it up. The car runs great, so it may be a blessing in disguise to not open everything up given everyone's issues in this thread post-TSB.
    2014 S4 | Glacier White | Premium + | DSG | 034 Drivetrain Mounts | ECS Slotted Rotors/StopTech Pads | IE Intake |

AZ Member #
    My Garage

yes audi care will refuse the TSB. I do agree with you, the "fix" is evasive , and it is only as good as the tech who does it.

AZ Member #

Guess it depends on your definition of 'no damage'. If a TSB was issued Audi must think its a concern and could get progressively worse. Some who have performed oil analysis see raised Aluminum levels and this is what convinced me to proceed. No issues directly related to the work post TSB.
    I feel confident a lot of peoples problems can be result of who did the work and how it was done. So ask lots of questions and approach like a surgical procedure.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by AudiS4SD View Post
    Not sure. My car is not CPO, but I did purchase an extended warranty through Audi when I got my car. I have the rattle. Went to the dealer back in November to get it fixed. Warranty company (same company had the car been CPO) said NO to a fix. They read the TSB literally where no damage occurs...so no fix. My dealer tried to fight with them, but still no. I called them directly, but still no.

So, everything has been documented on dealer and warranty company sides in case my issue gets worse and they claim I never brought it up. The car runs great, so it may be a blessing in disguise to not open everything up given everyone's issues in this thread post-TSB.
    My warranty had expired a week before the repair. My dealer had to goodwill the repair under the factory warranty versus using my extended warranty. This now explains why.

Frustrating that the Audi-branded warranty is not an extended factory warranty without the hoops to jump through of a 3rd-party plan.
    2014 S4 - APR Stage 2 - APR CPS - AWE Touring w/ Resonated Downpipes - APR Carbonio Stage 2 Intake - Alu Kreuz - H&R Front and Rear Sways - 034 Inserts - Focal KX165 + Audison Bit4.9 + Audison 4D - Xpel Front End Wrap - Modesta BC-04 Paint Coating - Rayno S9 Tint - R8 Oil Cap - Porsche 911 Coolant Cap - CR15 Strut Tower Brace - Q5 Brembo Brakes - Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines - P3 Gauge (w/ Track Pack)

My Seller Feedback Thread - http://bit.ly/2vD36PE

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '14 S4 '05 987S

Guess it depends on your definition of 'no damage'. If a TSB was issued Audi must think its a concern and could get progressively worse. Some who have performed oil analysis see raised Aluminum levels and this is what convinced me to proceed. No issues directly related to the work post TSB.
    I feel confident a lot of peoples problems can be result of who did the work and how it was done. So ask lots of questions and approach like a surgical procedure.
    TSBs get issued for door rattles and other such things, so I wouldn’t equate TSB with potential damage.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '70 Cutlass, MDX, Pilot

Not happy to see this thread after dealing with B6S4 chains, lol. Is the startup rattle you hear audible from inside the cabin? I don't think I hear anything (fingers crossed).
    2011 S4 6MT Ibis White|Panda Nappa|Titanium|Carbon|NAV|Sport Diff|B&O|Unitronic|Team Dynamics|Nitto|G-Force|Simpson
    (Gone)2004 S4 6MT Silver|Black|Carbon|Bilstein|Hawk|Magnaflow|ECS
    (Gone)1998 A4 5MT Black|Black|Bilstein|A8/S4 Brakes|APR Exhaust|AWE DTS|Intrax Extreme|Flik|GIAC|Etc

AZ Member #

Its loudest inside cabin which makes sense since the chain is just in front of the firewall at the back of the engine.

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 S4, 90 VW Corrado

Quote Originally Posted by gamatt View Post
    I had the work done under CPO warranty.
    2005 A4 USP (Gone)
    2012 S4

AZ Member #

How did it go? What approach did they take to gain access? Happy with the outcome?

AZ Member #
    My Garage

How did it go? What approach did they take to gain access? Happy with the outcome?
    Thanks for asking. Today, the Service Writer advised they need it until at least Thurs. and advised they needed to remove the supercharger to access the 2nd tensioner. Last week, he advised that the tranny was out and the Master Tech told him that although Audi says it is a 13 hr. job, it's closer to 30 hrs. I am really nervous but, at this point, I believe it is best to give them the time they need to complete the job.

Last week, I brought in donuts one morning and had lunch delivered on another day for the service team. I hope that investment eventually pays off.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

i find donuts work

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Okay, I need to vent for therapeutic purposes. As you can read, I dropped off my S4 on 4/16 before the techs reported for work, plyed them with donuts one day and lunch the next, and still have not gotten the car back. Today, they claim they finally have the car back together but are receiving fault codes, speculating it is either a disconnected sensor, bad sensor, or crimped wire. I need to keep it together and be diplomatic because I have one more AudiCare service (55K) on it and the CPO starts next week.

I am having fatalistic thoughts that my car will never be the same. Talk me off the ledge.

AZ Member #

Doesn't sound like a big deal to trace faults like that. So long as its not a timing fault you'll be OK. How many TSB's has the tech done on the 3.0T? The master tech who did mine had done 5 and so far no ill effects, strange error codes or other probs. Patience will be rewarded.

Senior Member Three Rings 303 Spartan's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi S4 & 2016 Mazda CX5

Okay, I need to vent for therapeutic purposes. As you can read, I dropped off my S4 on 4/16 before the techs reported for work, plyed them with donuts one day and lunch the next, and still have not gotten the car back. Today, they claim they finally have the car back together but are receiving fault codes, speculating it is either a disconnected sensor, bad sensor, or crimped wire. I need to keep it together and be diplomatic because I have one more AudiCare service (55K) on it and the CPO starts next week.

I am having fatalistic thoughts that my car will never be the same. Talk me off the ledge.

You'll be fine. Just be patient. When you get the car back you'll be happy it's done. I have no regrets about getting the repair done and it even required 2 separate trips to the dealer

Out of curiosity, what are the fault codes they are getting? I'd be curious to hear if it's the same code I was getting, which ended up simply being a sensor that needed to be replaced.
    '14 Estoril Blue S4 / EPL Stage 2
    DSG | ADS | Sport Diff | B&O | Tech Pkg | MercRacing HX | H&R OE Springs | VMR V710 19x8.5 et35 | 5mm ECS Spacers | PSS 255/35/19

AZ Member #

Actually I tell I lie, I did get some codes pop up within 24 hours of picking the car up. It was related to the gaskets in the SAI. SA said it wasn't directly related to the TSB work but the increased power etc post fix, was enough to break the gaskets. Seems plausible. No further issues since. So my car did need 2 trips to deal with TSB and ensuing error code remedy.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 303 Spartan View Post
    You'll be fine. Just be patient. When you get the car back you'll be happy it's done. I have no regrets about getting the repair done and it even required 2 separate trips to the dealer

Out of curiosity, what are the fault codes they are getting? I'd be curious to hear if it's the same code I was getting, which ended up simply being a sensor that needed to be replaced.
    Thanks, you two, for the encouragement. I was watching Avengers when the dealership left the voicemail. Besides the info. I provided, all they said was that they were "static" faults. I am perfectionist, regardless, but I just hope to keep this car for 200K miles as my DD until my kids graduate college (~10 yrs.). Doing that should enable me to make my next car purchase a "toy" purchase -- either a '69 GTO Judge or Chevelle SS. That, as much as anything, is the reason I want this repair result to be excellent.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast