Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 3,841 to 3,849 of 3849
    Senior Member Two Rings doady22's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    [QUOTE=B18b1ex;13160499]I use a Lenovo tablet with the keyboard cover. Itís sole purpose is vcds.

Since you use a tablet do you have to use their vcds mobile?
    APR Crank Pulley, APR Supercharger Pulley, ULTRACHARGER APR Stage 2+ Tune 93 file, APR CPS, APR TCU Tune, CTS Intake and exhaust. Vogtland Coilovers, Niche Vosso M204 19x9.5 et38

Veteran Member Four Rings B18b1ex's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

[QUOTE=doady22;13160524]
    Quote Originally Posted by B18b1ex View Post
    I use a Lenovo tablet with the keyboard cover. Itís sole purpose is vcds.

Since you use a tablet do you have to use their vcds mobile?
    I have a two USB ports in it. So itís a regular cable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by sacandagaD View Post
    Slotted hockey puck ( buy and make )or slotted jack pad ( buy).
    I tried a slotted hockey puck but it just split in half :/

Ill looking into buying some of the manufactured ones. ~~Where do you rest the jack stands? mine have a shallow U shape that doesn't look deep enough to straddle the seam~~

Edit: NVM, found a combo pair of rubber floor jack pads plus jack stand pads

Veteran Member Four Rings sacandagaD's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 S4 P+, 2015 BMW X3 M-sport, 2005 Honda Element
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Snowmonkey View Post
    I tried a slotted hockey puck but it just split in half :/

Ill looking into buying some of the manufactured ones. Where do you rest the jack stands? mine have a shallow U shape that doesn't look deep enough to straddle the seam
    Yeah, after while, the pucks do split depending on how deep the slot is. Tons of the premade style on Amazon.

I have these Schwaben jack stands with a shallow U as well. I just put a little scrap piece of rubber floor mat on them, and set the seam down in the middle of the stand, never had a problem.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-schwaben.../005945sch01a/
    2015 P+, Sepang Blue, Black/Black Alcantara, Tech package, Sport Diff, DSG, Carbon inlays, B&O, Hard wired V1, CR-15, 3M nose film, 19" PSS/Hartmann Rotor reps, Akebonos, LED interior lights, ZxE fogs, CW Pro, Soundakator mute, RS Rep grille.

Loved but traded: 2011 S4 P+, Deep Sea Blue Metallic, Black/Silver Alcantara

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

So I've posted previously before about the dreaded drone from my Magnaflow Touring Catback Exhaust. A fairly senior member suggested exhaust cutouts which eliminated the drone right by the rear mufflers. I was wondering if a j-pipe would accomplish the same thing? I took it to my muffler shop and said it would cost me about half the price since he can use his own metal rather than the $83x2 CAD for the cutouts.

Any help is appreciated

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Does Carista or any of the generic obd Bluetooth adaptors allow you to log things such as IATís and what not? Iíve gotten more into monitoring things since going stage 2 and have vagcom but was hoping for something I could use more on the ďflyĒ not necessarily to record but just to keep an eye on things without having to tote around the laptop.
    '14 S4 P+ DSG 034 Stage 2, AWE Touring, AWE S-Flo
    '14 A4 S-Line Sport Package 6MT - Totaled
    '12 Tiguan SEL 4MO.
    '03 Mustang Cobra "Stock"

Established Member Two Rings BucDan's Avatar
    AZ Member #

My AC is weak, it blows cool air, but it does not blow super cold if I turn it down to like 65F, it stays about the sams. Takes a long while to engulf the car in cold air. Does it just need to be recharged? Or should I go through a more appropriate maintenance job?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Audizine mobile app

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by ellwood View Post
    Edit: looks like part # 8K0819523G is the cowl panel and 8K1863947H is the insulation

https://parts.audiusa.com/a/Audi_201...L/1399485.html

i haven't seen that part for sale anywhere, but its called the cowl partition panel or (loosely) the false fire wall. you can remove it by taking off the strut brace, unhooking the brake booster vacuum line, removing a few bolts on the front, and unhooking the heater core hoses. perhaps you'd be able to repairs yours once you got it out
    Hmm, that whole 'false fire wall' is removable? Didn't know that but will check that out. Thanks!
    2013 Estoril Blue S4 | DSG | Prestige | Sport Diff | B&O | Carbon Atlas Inlays | Black Leather w/ Alcantara
    Modifications: EPL Stage 2 w/ TCU Tune | CR-15 Strut Brace | Alu Kreuz | Bilstein B12 Pro Kit | EuroCode Sway Bars | Borla Exhaust | CTS Turbo Intake | Forgestar CF10 Wheels w/ PSS

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I would like to repaint my calipers on my 15 S4. Can anyone say with certainty, what the S4 "badge" on the calipers is? Is it a sticker that is held on with an adhesive? Or is it held in place with pegs? I cannot find any information regarding this. It appears as though it may have been the clip to hold pads in place on the B8's, but not the .5's. I want to remove for the paint, and would like to apply decals instead.

Thanks!
    2015 Moonlight Blue P+ | 6 Speed | Panda Leather

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697