Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 2108
  1. #1
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Mops SQ5 Build/Photo Thread

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    A bit premature, but why not introduce myself. I recently placed an order for a Florett black pack Q. Options are tech, black optic, carbon, red calipers, 21" wheel and nappa. I am parting with my beloved A5, but feel this QS will be a nice replacement. Excited to get to know you all.
    Last edited by Mops@Nemesis; 06-23-2015 at 08:58 PM.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  2. #2
    Veteran Member Four Rings S-Fore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2007
    AZ Member #
    21146
    Location
    NY

    Great. Need some more action in here. I just did mine, coming from a b8.5 s4. I did the whole deal; awe CB, cold front, stg2, EC intake, EC sways & links, KW has, 034 tranny mount, apikol, EC alukreuz, 21" forgestar cf10's and tints... Haven't even been able to snap a pic yet.

  3. #3
    Site Moderator Four Rings Stubek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13 2004
    AZ Member #
    401
    My Garage
    2007 Honda Element SC
    Location
    Silicon Valley, CA

    Can't wait to see what you do!
    Kevin - Moderator, Audizine

    2011 A4 Avant Meteor Grey/Black, Titanium Package, Prem+ Nav, B&O. Euro LED Tail Lights, Tint, LED license plate lights, LED interior lights, custom sub, lots of VAG updates, Eurocode Alu Kruez, Hotchkiss F/R Swaybars

    Build thread: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...ead?highlight=

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Four Rings AKPS4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17 2012
    AZ Member #
    93683
    My Garage
    1992 z28 383 LT1/T56 - 425 RWHP. D1SC @12lbs coming
    Location
    Houston, TX

    wow, quite a change. Loved your A5. Congrats and goodluck with the SQ. Also cant wait to see where you take it.
    2012 S4 Monsoon Grey 6MT, Prestige, Titanium, Sport Diff., B&O, carbon fiber inlays, DIY intercooler screen, VAG-COM mods, APR Stage 2+, AWE w/ non-res DP's and cold front, Strat Intake, EuroCode F/R Sways, end links, Alu Kruez, Apikol RDM, and STS, V1 wired to SAVVY, Front end Clear Bra Cover, RS4 Grill, 19" Titaniums w/ Nitto Motivo's, 19x9.5 F14's w/ Mich. PSS, PSS10 coils

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Four Rings 4RingRook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06 2008
    AZ Member #
    23911
    My Garage
    Dacia Sandero
    Location
    Arizona

    You're early!

    Hell of a mod pile on order already - no surprises there.
    B8.5 []S5 . BBS . H&R . AWE . DEVAL . Stėrn . 034 . OEM+

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Four Rings antoff83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 30 2009
    AZ Member #
    38102
    My Garage
    2017 Audi S7
    Location
    DEN USA

    No way you are selling your 5 man??? what an icon is this car here BTW I am looking to get SQ5 too.. sepang with brown leather do you know what time it takes order/delivery?
    18' BMW X5M | Long Beach Blue | Silverstone full Merino
    17' AUDI S7 | Sepang blue | Arras red
    16' MB GLE450 coupe | Diamond white | Black nappa - sold
    14' AUDI RS5 Coupe| Sepang blue | Black nappa - gone but not forgotten
    04' BMW M3 Convert |Carbon black - sold

  7. #7
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by S-Fore View Post
    Great. Need some more action in here. I just did mine, coming from a b8.5 s4. I did the whole deal; awe CB, cold front, stg2, EC intake, EC sways & links, KW has, 034 tranny mount, apikol, EC alukreuz, 21" forgestar cf10's and tints... Haven't even been able to snap a pic yet.
    Nice! Reminds me I need the AK too. I have the 034 mount and Apikol on my 5. Never considered doing it on the Q. Would you say yes? Need the EC bars too. I only have to decide on wheels. I have had no time to even look up specs. I assume I'll want a 10" on 285, but no clue on offsets. Also not sure whether 21 or 22.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stubek View Post
    Can't wait to see what you do!


    Quote Originally Posted by AKPS4 View Post
    wow, quite a change. Loved your A5. Congrats and goodluck with the SQ. Also cant wait to see where you take it.
    Quite a change for sure. Selling the Taco too. We are building a new home, and decided I want to drop back to two vehicles for a year or so, and focus on Supreme and the build. Not easy, but it will lead the greater things in the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4RingRook. View Post
    You're early!

    Hell of a mod pile on order already - no surprises there.
    Bestie! <3

    Quote Originally Posted by antoff83 View Post
    No way you are selling your 5 man??? what an icon is this car here BTW I am looking to get SQ5 too.. sepang with brown leather do you know what time it takes order/delivery?
    Yea, see above haha. I had the hardest effing time with color. I'm a silver/white/grey guy but thought the Q might need some pop. Considered Sepang and DG too. Honestly still not 100%, but if I do stay with silver, I'm sure in the end it will turn out great. The large Brembos and wheels can help a lot. 60 days here. I'd try and work with Tommy, but you're pretty far away haha.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  8. #8
    Veteran Member Four Rings S-Fore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2007
    AZ Member #
    21146
    Location
    NY

    The Apikol & 034 are the same as your 5, as is the AK if you have one too. I swapped them to mine, along with my intake from my S4.
    I went 21x10 et28 w Mich SS 285/35. Great set up, for me (conservative).

  9. #9
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by S-Fore View Post
    The Apikol & 034 are the same as your 5, as is the AK if you have one too. I swapped them to mine, along with my intake from my S4.
    I went 21x10 et28 w Mich SS 285/35. Great set up, for me (conservative).
    I may have tossed the oem parts, so they may stay. My AK is pre-FL too :/ I have the Roc CAI too that John said will work with an additional bracket, but mine is 4 years old, and John made me a killer deal on one for the Q and my mk7 so it will stay too.

    Show me please. Thanks!
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  10. #10
    Senior Member Two Rings DadzS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2013
    AZ Member #
    123676
    My Garage
    2015 GTI & 2016 Golf R & 2016 dodge challenger 392 Hemi
    Location
    DC

    Wow- never thought you would get rid of the A5 but the timing is perfect because I just picked up a Q5S last night and basically want to do all the same mods. Now I will be able to see them as yours happen and then do mine.
    2016 S6 | 9500ci | H&R ETS | B&O stereo | Audi design selection Arras red interior | Black Optics Package | HRE 21 inch wheels |

    Previous Audi's: 2012 R8, 2013 S4, 2014 S4, 2014 S5, 2014 RS5, 2015 SQ5, 2015 S5

  11. #11
    Senior Member Four Rings Silverarrow240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 10 2014
    AZ Member #
    263103
    Location
    Maryland

    Ooooooh this is gonna be fun!!! welcome mops!!! hope you love the SQ as much as your A5!
    2015 SQ5 "Vader" Mythos Black | Black & Magma Red Nappa | Black Optics | B&O | Carbon Atlas | BBS CX-R 20x10 | H&R Springs | CTS Turbo Intake | AWE Touring Exhaust w/ Black Tips... Etc...
    2012 Audi A7 3.0TFSI Prestige Ice Silver/Black/Aluminum (Sold and missed more)
    2000 TT Quattro | Silver | Grey Nappa (Sold and really missed)

  12. #12
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by DadzS5 View Post
    Wow- never thought you would get rid of the A5 but the timing is perfect because I just picked up a Q5S last night and basically want to do all the same mods. Now I will be able to see them as yours happen and then do mine.
    I did not either. Maybe the B9 will be nice. Nice! Driving her back from NJ late July, and she'll be suited up with all her gear within a couple of weeks. Be sure to let me source your goodies What are you doing for wheels?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverarrow240 View Post
    Ooooooh this is gonna be fun!!! welcome mops!!! hope you love the SQ as much as your A5!
    Thanks! I think it will be too. I'm sure I'll love it to death. It will have have the lines of the 5, but everything else should be much better. What is the "popular" drop for these? HAS?

    Anyone feel free to post pics in here for reference of drop, wheels etc. I don't mind at all!
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  13. #13
    Looking forward to the build, checks everything on my list but I'm working much slower :p

    "Popular" is H&R -1 springs, or KW HAS, it's pretty much split. HAS gets you lower, but ride apparently suffers at the lowest setting.

    I went with KW V3s, because racewagon...lol...control arms were back ordered, though, hopefully this week.

    Everything's being done by Supreme as well :)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His: #samoas3 | 2016 S3 | P+ | Audi Exclusive Samoa Orange | GIAC Stage 2 + TCU | Neuspeed | 034Motorsport | CTS Turbo | HG-Motorsport | Neuspeed RSe102 19x9 et40 *138.8 MPH Half-Mile*
    Hers: #lavasq5 | 2014 SQ5 | P+ | Lava Gray Pearl | AWE/GIAC Stage 2 | KW | SPC | 034Motorsport | AWE | RS Grille | 285/30ZR22 on DPE CS5S 22x10 et22/26

  14. #14
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by mmth_ski_bum View Post
    Looking forward to the build, checks everything on my list but I'm working much slower :p

    "Popular" is H&R -1 springs, or KW HAS, it's pretty much split. HAS gets you lower, but ride apparently suffers at the lowest setting.

    I went with KW V3s, because racewagon...lol...control arms were back ordered, though, hopefully this week.

    Everything's being done by Supreme as well :)

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info! No go on H&R springs. I run the Streets on my A5 and really like them though. I'll dig and see how low the HAS kit goes. I'm completely fine going coilovers too. Why did you go V3? Are the arms needed?

    Awesome! Who are you working with?
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  15. #15
    The control arms are required if you're going any lower than the H&R -1 springs to keep the camber in spec. I think the max measurements on the KW HAS is 3.3 or 3.8 inches, there's a couple threads out there.

    I went with the V3s for the adjustability, aggressive canyon runs out here in L.A., but also keeping the wife, 2 year old, and 7 month old happy when they tag along.

    I'm working with Kerrick


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His: #samoas3 | 2016 S3 | P+ | Audi Exclusive Samoa Orange | GIAC Stage 2 + TCU | Neuspeed | 034Motorsport | CTS Turbo | HG-Motorsport | Neuspeed RSe102 19x9 et40 *138.8 MPH Half-Mile*
    Hers: #lavasq5 | 2014 SQ5 | P+ | Lava Gray Pearl | AWE/GIAC Stage 2 | KW | SPC | 034Motorsport | AWE | RS Grille | 285/30ZR22 on DPE CS5S 22x10 et22/26

  16. #16
    Veteran Member Three Rings Pepper SQ5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 25 2012
    AZ Member #
    99310
    Location
    MD

    Quote Originally Posted by mmth_ski_bum View Post
    I went with the V3s for the adjustability
    How are you going to adjust them? Can't change dampening once they're installed.

  17. #17
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by mmth_ski_bum View Post
    The control arms are required if you're going any lower than the H&R -1 springs to keep the camber in spec. I think the max measurements on the KW HAS is 3.3 or 3.8 inches, there's a couple threads out there.

    I went with the V3s for the adjustability, aggressive canyon runs out here in L.A., but also keeping the wife, 2 year old, and 7 month old happy when they tag along.

    I'm working with Kerrick

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Meh, I run -2.5 to -2.8 on my 5. I think I'll be ok. I'll have a look

    Kerrick is good people!

    I think I've decided on wheels. I have a set of TE Ultras coming today for my 5. 20x10 ET25 in diamond black. I've been wanting them forever, so I think I'll try them on the Q. I'm seeing some 20" setups that look really good.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  18. #18
    Damn, that's exactly where I was leaning, too...wanted to see something different on the SQ.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His: #samoas3 | 2016 S3 | P+ | Audi Exclusive Samoa Orange | GIAC Stage 2 + TCU | Neuspeed | 034Motorsport | CTS Turbo | HG-Motorsport | Neuspeed RSe102 19x9 et40 *138.8 MPH Half-Mile*
    Hers: #lavasq5 | 2014 SQ5 | P+ | Lava Gray Pearl | AWE/GIAC Stage 2 | KW | SPC | 034Motorsport | AWE | RS Grille | 285/30ZR22 on DPE CS5S 22x10 et22/26

  19. #19
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by mmth_ski_bum View Post
    Damn, that's exactly where I was leaning, too...wanted to see something different on the SQ.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Ha! Supreme got them for me. Limited run M-spec diamond black with no stripe (only outer text). I'll post them once I shoot later. I've been waiting so long for them, don't think I can let them go so soon. And they poop on most every other forged wheel out there. All the US stuff for sure Wish they were 21", but I'll do my best to make them work.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  20. #20
    Senior Member Four Rings q5 dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 15 2014
    AZ Member #
    303164
    Location
    driving

    Cool dude! Already an impressive parts list How long until delivery?
    2013 Q5 3.0T Phantom Black
    1998 A4 1.8T Laser Red, Quattro, 5 speed manual

    IG @q5ds

  21. #21
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by q5 dave View Post
    Cool dude! Already an impressive parts list How long until delivery?
    About 60 days. I hope to pick it up while in NY/NJ late July for WF and Audi GTG's! I ordered it from my good buddy at Audi Wilmington.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  22. #22
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Ok, since I have decided to use my TE's, I might as well post up :) Here are a few…

    IMG_3732 by Audiyos, on Flickr

    IMG_3734 by Audiyos, on Flickr

    IMG_3744 by Audiyos, on Flickr

    Full set here

    http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...7#post10762647
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  23. #23
    Senior Member Two Rings eastbayrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 23 2014
    AZ Member #
    267161
    My Garage
    2014 Audi S5 Cab, Imola Yellow '16 SQ5
    Location
    Raccoon City

    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@SupremePower View Post
    About 60 days. I hope to pick it up while in NY/NJ late July for WF and Audi GTG's! I ordered it from my good buddy at Audi Wilmington.
    My dealer told me early November and I ordered it as soon as the '16's were available.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving in reverse.
    Marine math: 1 shot = 12 kills

  24. #24
    Veteran Member Four Rings S-Fore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2007
    AZ Member #
    21146
    Location
    NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@SupremePower View Post
    I may have tossed the oem parts, so they may stay. My AK is pre-FL too :/ I have the Roc CAI too that John said will work with an additional bracket, but mine is 4 years old, and John made me a killer deal on one for the Q and my mk7 so it will stay too.

    Show me please. Thanks!
    Like I said, I transferred my EC intake. Was nice to save a few pennies..However, if I were to get an intake, I think that ECS has made a really nice piece of hardware and would go that route.

    Will try to clean it up and post some pics this weekend...Funny, because of your original CH-R set-up, I looked into that look for my SQ. If I were a die hard wheel guy, I wold be looking into the set of HRE Classics that are in the classified's off of an RS5.. They look dope and are the same ones that another member here just posted with his ariride..
    What you are going to find, like me, is that we all are going to need a tranny tune. It is the missing link in this car, IMO, if you're flashed.

  25. #25
    Senior Member Two Rings DadzS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2013
    AZ Member #
    123676
    My Garage
    2015 GTI & 2016 Golf R & 2016 dodge challenger 392 Hemi
    Location
    DC

    [QUOTE=Mops@SupremePower;10760959]I did not either. Maybe the B9 will be nice. Nice! Driving her back from NJ late July, and she'll be suited up with all her gear within a couple of weeks. Be sure to let me source your goodies What are you doing for wheels?

    I went with ADV.1 wheels. Got a deal on a 'Demo' set along with Coil Overs and tires. Went with 22's. They will be here next week so the following week it will be slammed like my RS5 was. Then I will get into the brakes and any other needed suspension parts for optimal handling and then an exhaust. Let me know what you can do on brakes and exhaust. Looking for something with the dual mode like the stock but in a 'touring' model so it isn't obnoxious.
    2016 S6 | 9500ci | H&R ETS | B&O stereo | Audi design selection Arras red interior | Black Optics Package | HRE 21 inch wheels |

    Previous Audi's: 2012 R8, 2013 S4, 2014 S4, 2014 S5, 2014 RS5, 2015 SQ5, 2015 S5

  26. #26
    Veteran Member Four Rings LINDW4LL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 10 2011
    AZ Member #
    85071
    My Garage
    Stage 3 S4, E46 M3
    Location
    CLT/MKE

    Quote Originally Posted by eastbayrae View Post
    My dealer told me early November and I ordered it as soon as the '16's were available.
    Yours is Audi Exclusive, thus the longer wait.
    -Hayden


  27. #27
    Veteran Member Four Rings antoff83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 30 2009
    AZ Member #
    38102
    My Garage
    2017 Audi S7
    Location
    DEN USA

    Quote Originally Posted by eastbayrae View Post
    My dealer told me early November and I ordered it as soon as the '16's were available.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving in reverse.
    What color? It shouldn't be more than 3 moths if not xclusive


    Sent from my RS5 using Tapatalk
    18' BMW X5M | Long Beach Blue | Silverstone full Merino
    17' AUDI S7 | Sepang blue | Arras red
    16' MB GLE450 coupe | Diamond white | Black nappa - sold
    14' AUDI RS5 Coupe| Sepang blue | Black nappa - gone but not forgotten
    04' BMW M3 Convert |Carbon black - sold

  28. #28
    Senior Member Two Rings eastbayrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 23 2014
    AZ Member #
    267161
    My Garage
    2014 Audi S5 Cab, Imola Yellow '16 SQ5
    Location
    Raccoon City

    Quote Originally Posted by LINDW4LL View Post
    Yours is Audi Exclusive, thus the longer wait.
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by antoff83 View Post
    What color? It shouldn't be more than 3 moths if not xclusive

    Imola Yellow.

    Sent from my RS5 using Tapatalk



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving in reverse.
    Marine math: 1 shot = 12 kills

  29. #29
    Senior Member Two Rings eastbayrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 23 2014
    AZ Member #
    267161
    My Garage
    2014 Audi S5 Cab, Imola Yellow '16 SQ5
    Location
    Raccoon City

    Quote Originally Posted by LINDW4LL View Post
    Yours is Audi Exclusive, thus the longer wait.
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by antoff83 View Post
    What color? It shouldn't be more than 3 moths if not xclusive


    Sent from my RS5 using Tapatalk
    Imola Yellow



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving in reverse.
    Marine math: 1 shot = 12 kills

  30. #30
    Veteran Member Four Rings antoff83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 30 2009
    AZ Member #
    38102
    My Garage
    2017 Audi S7
    Location
    DEN USA

    Mops SQ5 Build/Photo Thread

    Damn imola yellow will be amazing on it... $3900?? I am thinking for sepang to match my RS...


    Sent from my RS5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by antoff83; 05-23-2015 at 11:04 AM.
    18' BMW X5M | Long Beach Blue | Silverstone full Merino
    17' AUDI S7 | Sepang blue | Arras red
    16' MB GLE450 coupe | Diamond white | Black nappa - sold
    14' AUDI RS5 Coupe| Sepang blue | Black nappa - gone but not forgotten
    04' BMW M3 Convert |Carbon black - sold

  31. #31
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Nov 16 2014
    AZ Member #
    295390
    My Garage
    2015 SQ5, 2008 E90 M3
    Location
    md

    Quote Originally Posted by antoff83 View Post
    What color? It shouldn't be more than 3 moths if not xclusive


    Sent from my RS5 using Tapatalk
    Ha! 4 months for a few members with factory ordered SQ5s.

  32. #32
    Senior Member Two Rings eastbayrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 23 2014
    AZ Member #
    267161
    My Garage
    2014 Audi S5 Cab, Imola Yellow '16 SQ5
    Location
    Raccoon City

    Quote Originally Posted by antoff83 View Post
    Damn imola yellow will be amazing on it... $3900?? I am thinking for sepang to match my RS...


    Sent from my RS5 using Tapatalk
    $3660 with my discount.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving in reverse.
    Marine math: 1 shot = 12 kills

  33. #33
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    [QUOTE=DadzS5;10763434]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@SupremePower View Post
    I went with ADV.1 wheels. Got a deal on a 'Demo' set along with Coil Overs and tires. Went with 22's. They will be here next week so the following week it will be slammed like my RS5 was. Then I will get into the brakes and any other needed suspension parts for optimal handling and then an exhaust. Let me know what you can do on brakes and exhaust. Looking for something with the dual mode like the stock but in a 'touring' model so it isn't obnoxious.
    The SQ has flaps? I did not know that. I'll look into the exhaust. Not sure what your options, are, but you could do AWE non-res DP's. For brakes, I'm really only about the Brembo and ST trophy. Happy to price either.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-Fore View Post
    Like I said, I transferred my EC intake. Was nice to save a few pennies..However, if I were to get an intake, I think that ECS has made a really nice piece of hardware and would go that route.

    Will try to clean it up and post some pics this weekend...Funny, because of your original CH-R set-up, I looked into that look for my SQ. If I were a die hard wheel guy, I wold be looking into the set of HRE Classics that are in the classified's off of an RS5.. They look dope and are the same ones that another member here just posted with his ariride..
    What you are going to find, like me, is that we all are going to need a tranny tune. It is the missing link in this car, IMO, if you're flashed.
    The ECS one looks damn good! May try it out sometime. I'll have a look, but really think I'm going to run my TE's. The value is much greater than the HRE. The TE is much better than the HRE, but I cannot lie, I'm feeling the classics. But I would like to have second setup in 21/22 in a nice brushed finish.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  34. #34
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Mounted up. This is going to be a badass look on the Q.

    MopsTE37Ultra-9063 by Audiyos, on Flickr

    MopsTE37Ultra-9056 by Audiyos, on Flickr

    MopsTE37Ultra-9083 by Audiyos, on Flickr
    Last edited by Mops@Nemesis; 05-25-2015 at 06:22 AM.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  35. #35
    Veteran Member Four Rings SQive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 26 2014
    AZ Member #
    197039
    My Garage
    2012 R8 GT; 2016 SQ5; 2017 Q7
    Location
    DFW

    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@SupremePower View Post
    red brembo 380mm GT kit
    Wow! That's a lot of money to replace the red 380mm Brembos with red 380mm Brembos!
    You may be doing it simply to increase the number of pistons in the calipers, but you really should have tried them out before spending the money ordering replacements. I've ran mine hard at the track several times and there has been absolutely no fade and incredible stopping power. I'm up to 19K miles now, and they are still like new, minus a few mm in thickness.
    It's your money...just sayin'.
    2012 R8 GT, Suzuka with carbon fiber (#298 of 333)
    2017 Q7 P+, Ink Blue, Pistachio Beige, Warm, Vision, Bose, Towing (wife's ride)
    2016 SQ5, Sepang, Black Optic, Technology, BBS CH-R Gold 20x10.5 with 295's
    -2014 SQ5, Monsoon, Sans pano, totaled by a Xanexed-out broad in a Denali XL

  36. #36
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64971
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by SQive View Post
    Wow! That's a lot of money to replace the red 380mm Brembos with red 380mm Brembos!
    You may be doing it simply to increase the number of pistons in the calipers, but you really should have tried them out before spending the money ordering replacements. I've ran mine hard at the track several times and there has been absolutely no fade and incredible stopping power. I'm up to 19K miles now, and they are still like new, minus a few mm in thickness.
    It's your money...just sayin'.
    I know they are very very good, but I'm doing it for this….



    vs



    Parts come relatively cheap and easy :) And once you get used to these, its hard to go back :/

    Actually may swap to these, as they should look good behind the TE's…



    Not a red caliper guy, but thought I might try it on the Q. Not sure.
    Last edited by Mops@Nemesis; 05-25-2015 at 08:46 AM.
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more


  37. #37
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Josh/AWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08 2012
    AZ Member #
    313075
    Location
    Horsham, PA

    Oh this is going to be good! We can't wait to see you craft a masterpiece!
    Performance Specialist
    AWE-Tuning.com > 1.888.565.2257
    my email > facebook > twitter > instagram > youtube

  38. #38
    Active Member One Ring Jonte_SWE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2015
    AZ Member #
    328167
    Location
    Stockholm

    Super thread :), Mops you helped me out with wheel spec for my S5 before.
    Traded in both the S5 and the Q5, 2,0 TDI for an 2014 SQ5 TDI, 650 Nm of pure love :).
    Gonna follow this for sure.

  39. #39
    Veteran Member Four Rings SQive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 26 2014
    AZ Member #
    197039
    My Garage
    2012 R8 GT; 2016 SQ5; 2017 Q7
    Location
    DFW

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonte_SWE View Post
    Traded in both the S5 and the Q5, 2,0 TDI for an 2014 SQ5 TDI
    There's a mathematical logic to that...you took the S5 and the Q5, and now you have the SQ5! Love it!
    2012 R8 GT, Suzuka with carbon fiber (#298 of 333)
    2017 Q7 P+, Ink Blue, Pistachio Beige, Warm, Vision, Bose, Towing (wife's ride)
    2016 SQ5, Sepang, Black Optic, Technology, BBS CH-R Gold 20x10.5 with 295's
    -2014 SQ5, Monsoon, Sans pano, totaled by a Xanexed-out broad in a Denali XL

  40. #40
    Senior Member Four Rings Silverarrow240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 10 2014
    AZ Member #
    263103
    Location
    Maryland

    I hate you just a little Jonte.

    Enjoy that torque and fuel sipping!!!!
    2015 SQ5 "Vader" Mythos Black | Black & Magma Red Nappa | Black Optics | B&O | Carbon Atlas | BBS CX-R 20x10 | H&R Springs | CTS Turbo Intake | AWE Touring Exhaust w/ Black Tips... Etc...
    2012 Audi A7 3.0TFSI Prestige Ice Silver/Black/Aluminum (Sold and missed more)
    2000 TT Quattro | Silver | Grey Nappa (Sold and really missed)

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.