Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 BMW 550i

Bentley Repair Manual - No Longer Available

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Bentley Repair Manual

This is the official 100% legit Bentley Repair manual.
    You have to enter in the serial number/license key to unlock the software (which comes with this DVD). I think it comes with 5 codes, of which I have used only one. I bought this brand new for like $100.

I no longer have my Audi, so this is of no use to me. Just trying to recover some of my costs.
    Thanks!

List Date: 7/30/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Bentley Repair Manual
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Veteran Member Four Rings customa4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    02 A4 1.8T CVT, 02 A4 1.8TQ 5spd, 92 Geo Prizm

It comes with 2 codes so if you're using one of them, there's 1 left. The 2 codes are right on the inside of the case, where do you get 5 from? If the software is still active on your computer then this can only be used for 1 other computer.
    K&N-Milltek HFC-Magnaflow Catback-APR snub mount-ER Sport FMIC-Forge TIP-Forge DV-Podi-034 Motor Mounts-034 Rear Sway/End Links-STaSIS Street Sport Coils-Bentley Manual

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 BMW 550i

Sorry, I was going off of memory (which is why I worded it "I think...").

You're right, it does have two codes - Each code can be "activated" six times per calendar year (which is what I was thinking of).

However, I should be able to deactivate my PC, thus leaving two codes available for use. Their website allows for deactivation. (I'll try this when I get home tonight and update the post accordingly.)
    I can't post pictures for some reason, but this shows the activations remaining https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cpng
    2005 S4 - Sold 6/2014

Veteran Member Four Rings customa4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    02 A4 1.8T CVT, 02 A4 1.8TQ 5spd, 92 Geo Prizm

Yes, you are correct. As long as you deactivate your software you will for sure have 2 codes available for use again. If you do not deactivate then you'd have to contact Bentley for them to generate a different code for you. I had a PC that I reinstalled Windows on and never deactivated it so I had to get in touch with them. It's been a little bit of time but I think it can also be done on their website. Obviously if you deactivate it this does not pertain to you. So the best thing for you would be to deactivate and then both codes are valid, just like new.
    K&N-Milltek HFC-Magnaflow Catback-APR snub mount-ER Sport FMIC-Forge TIP-Forge DV-Podi-034 Motor Mounts-034 Rear Sway/End Links-STaSIS Street Sport Coils-Bentley Manual