Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3250
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '19 SQ5 / '19 RS5 SB

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboys View Post
    Hey Mops, Damn that looks gorgeous.

Id like to get a wider set of wheels for my Q5 Camera Chase car that has the upgraded factory 20". Dont know the width. Just says "20" V spoke wheels" on window sticker. Any idea on the width?

This Q5 needs to needs to be a bit more aggressive then stock, but hoping wider wheels dont kill the ride or performance. Or wander all over the place since they are wider.

Need to pick your brains again. Does yours wander at all with these wheels? Ride any harsher? Is that the GT brakes on there?

Thanks as always. Jim
    Hey Jim,

Yea that was a fun look! I believe you have 20x8 ET36.

I ran a bunch of 285/295 setups, and never had any issues. If anything the ride quality is improved, and that contact patch helped quite a bit for performance driving. Any yep, that is the GT 380 kit.

Are thinking 20" or 21"?
    034Motorsport | ABT | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Rotiform | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Unitronic | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

Senior Member Three Rings buggravy's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 SQ5, 2019 SQ5, 2019 Tacoma

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Ugh, crestfallen.
    IMG_5110.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    '16 SQ5 - Sepang Blue w/Black Optics - APR Stage 1 | BC Forged RS45 w/DWS06 295 | Magnaflow | 034 RSB, endlinks, X-brace, trans insert | H&R Sport + Bilstein B8 | TAG blackout badges | Carbon Fiber mirror caps

'19 SQ5 - Quantum Gray w/Magma and Black Optics, Vorsteiner V-FF 105 w/DWS06 295

IG: @gravysq5

Veteran Member Three Rings Maddog3xx8's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by buggravy View Post
    IMG_5110.jpg

Shet!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    B8 SQ5 - EPL Stage 2 DP Tune / 183mm / EPL ZF Tune / AWE 102mm Touring Exhaust / AWE Cold Front HX / Roc Euro Intake / V-FF 102s 20x10 / DWS 295/40/20 Square / Supreme 12mm Spacers All Around / KW HAS / EuroCode F&R Sways / EuroCode Links/ EuroCode Alu Kreuz / 034 Mounts / RSNAV 8.8

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '19 SQ5 / '19 RS5 SB

Repo time

MOPS on the Move!
    034Motorsport | ABT | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Rotiform | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Unitronic | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

AZ Member #

IMG_5110.jpg

Is that the worst?

Sent from my
    2018 SQ5 - Daytona, Prestige - OEM+ - JB4, Airmatic Dropped and Spacer'd, Roc Euro

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Blownfour View Post
    I figured as much. I know that many people on here have spoken to how unforgiving the stock dampers and springs are. As well as how much improved the car felt with bilstein/hr combo. I will be moving to the Denver area soon and the roads there will be brutal with the 21s. Not that the bay area roads are any better.
    I don’t find the roads to be bad here at all and I’ve lived all over the country try. Especially as you get our into the Burbs

Sent from my
    2018 SQ5 - Daytona, Prestige - OEM+ - JB4, Airmatic Dropped and Spacer'd, Roc Euro

Senior Member Three Rings buggravy's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 SQ5, 2019 SQ5, 2019 Tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    Repo time

MOPS on the Move!
    But but but, it wasn't my fault. You see there was this weird island jutting out, and i had to make a 3 point turn to go out in the direction I wanted to go, and this lady pulled in and crowded me in front, and there was someone behind me, and and and. Yeah, I fucked up. Got a recommendation for a gloss black touch up paint? I'm thinking of getting the mobile wheel wizard out, but I know they have to take some of the surrounding area to make it work, and then I'm looking at having to get the ceramic coating touched up as well. I think it's small enough that I'll take my lumps and just touch it up my self.

Quote Originally Posted by JD S4 View Post
    Is that the worst?

Sent from my
    Yeah, but the lighting kind of hides a similar size spot at the end of the spoke below.
    '16 SQ5 - Sepang Blue w/Black Optics - APR Stage 1 | BC Forged RS45 w/DWS06 295 | Magnaflow | 034 RSB, endlinks, X-brace, trans insert | H&R Sport + Bilstein B8 | TAG blackout badges | Carbon Fiber mirror caps

'19 SQ5 - Quantum Gray w/Magma and Black Optics, Vorsteiner V-FF 105 w/DWS06 295

IG: @gravysq5

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '19 SQ5 / '19 RS5 SB

But but but, it wasn't my fault. You see there was this weird island jutting out, and i had to make a 3 point turn to go out in the direction I wanted to go, and this lady pulled in and crowded me in front, and there was someone behind me, and and and. Yeah, I fucked up. Got a recommendation for a gloss black touch up paint? I'm thinking of getting the mobile wheel wizard out, but I know they have to take some of the surrounding area to make it work, and then I'm looking at having to get the ceramic coating touched up as well. I think it's small enough that I'll take my lumps and just touch it up my self.
    Yea, I figured it was something like that. Bummer! No biggie though. That said, I would have it corrected properly. I cannot imagine that being more than $100, and you'll never have to see/feel the damage again. But in interim, you could certainly dab on some off the shelf gloss black. I keep Duplicolor matte, satin and gloss black in the garage.

AZ Member #

Anybody got pics of BBS CH-R in satin black on a B8 Q5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran Member Four Rings SQive's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 R8 GT; 2016 SQ5; 2017 Q7

Mops did it!
    2012 R8 GT, Suzuka with carbon fiber (#298 of 333)
    2017 Q7 P+, Ink Blue, Pistachio Beige, Warm, Vision, Bose, Towing (wife's ride)
    2016 SQ5, Sepang, Black Optic, Technology, BBS CH-R Gold 20x10.5 with 295's
    -2014 SQ5, Monsoon, Sans pano, totaled by a Xanexed-out broad in a Denali XL

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182