Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 2,041 to 2,064 of 2064
  1. #2041
    Established Member Two Rings Nczcar01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 30 2017
    AZ Member #
    403986
    Location
    Conyers, GA

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hello, in Conyers
    2006 Audi A6 Quattro 3.2L
    2010 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0L 6 sp mt
    2015 Ford F-150 super crew 5.0L
    2018 Mazda CX 9 Grand Touring
    1994 Honda ST1100
    1982 Honda GL500

  2. #2042
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 01 2018
    AZ Member #
    427924
    Location
    Atlanta

    I'm in Alpharetta

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Audizine mobile app
    S7 // factory color // Stage 1 // Wooshing intake // burping exhaust // speed bump killer // cruise control // goudy warmers // factory sky light // head lights // not a ZF // hacked // more annoying descriptions to come

  3. #2043
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 26 2012
    AZ Member #
    97516
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga

    Gwinnett county. Lawrenceville to be exact. Been a member since 2012 but recently just got back on audizine. Hello everyone. 2012 A4 Sline, HR coilovers, Vag-com, AG M510 wheels, had APR stage 1 but dont trust their tune anymore so took it off.

  4. #2044
    Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2011
    AZ Member #
    82575
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ
    Location
    Norcross, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by NguyenerA4 View Post
    Gwinnett county. Lawrenceville to be exact. Been a member since 2012 but recently just got back on audizine. Hello everyone. 2012 A4 Sline, HR coilovers, Vag-com, AG M510 wheels, had APR stage 1 but dont trust their tune anymore so took it off.
    Welcome back!
    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

  5. #2045
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jan 27 2019
    AZ Member #
    447152
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA

    New to the forum. Live near Kennesaw.

  6. #2046
    Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2011
    AZ Member #
    82575
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ
    Location
    Norcross, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by Born360 View Post
    New to the forum. Live near Kennesaw.
    Hi and welcome!
    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

  7. #2047
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 15 2015
    AZ Member #
    365862
    Location
    Atlanta

    I'm looking at the APR stage 1 tune for an A4 E85. Does anyone around Atlanta have this done on theirs? Id love to meet up and go for a ride to see how the power band is with it.

  8. #2048
    Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2011
    AZ Member #
    82575
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ
    Location
    Norcross, GA

    Anyone have a decent condition B7 S-Line front bumper? Maybe in brilliant black.
    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

  9. #2049
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 26 2012
    AZ Member #
    97516
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga

    Quote Originally Posted by weagle1856 View Post
    I'm looking at the APR stage 1 tune for an A4 E85. Does anyone around Atlanta have this done on theirs? Id love to meet up and go for a ride to see how the power band is with it.
    I used to, but i took it off. Mine is completely stock now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by WillŽnskraft View Post
    Anyone have a decent condition B7 S-Line front bumper? Maybe in brilliant black.
    Maybe Ebay?

  10. #2050
    Veteran Member Three Rings slmds4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 22 2005
    AZ Member #
    8074
    My Garage
    2013 Audi S4 6MT
    Location
    Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by NguyenerA4 View Post
    I used to, but i took it off. Mine is completely stock now.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Maybe Ebay?
    Curious to hear your negative experience with APR? I'm looking to add software to the S4 this year and it's between APR and EPL.
    Justin # 5

  11. #2051
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 15 2015
    AZ Member #
    365862
    Location
    Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by NguyenerA4 View Post
    I used to, but i took it off. Mine is completely stock now.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Maybe Ebay?
    Why'd you remove it? I'd love to hear a devil's advocate on doing it. All I've seen so far has been positive..

  12. #2052
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 26 2012
    AZ Member #
    97516
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga

    Quote Originally Posted by weagle1856 View Post
    Why'd you remove it? I'd love to hear a devil's advocate on doing it. All I've seen so far has been positive..
    I blew a motor. I installed stage 1 at 56k and by 60k CEL came on. Took it to Audi and thankfully they replaced outta goodwill minus deductible and pizza for everyone. The service adviser had my back and said its not tuned and the adjuster took their word and approve new motor. Something about low compression in a cylinder and piston ring in oil pan. Not saying I blame APR but their customer service is horrible when I went thru all that, they couldn't really help me with anything except wait for email reply, cant even speak to a real person. I decide to leave it alone not worth paying for a new motor, pays to play. Next time I'll get an S4 and be done.

  13. #2053
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 15 2015
    AZ Member #
    365862
    Location
    Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by NguyenerA4 View Post
    I blew a motor. I installed stage 1 at 56k and by 60k CEL came on. Took it to Audi and thankfully they replaced outta goodwill minus deductible and pizza for everyone. The service adviser had my back and said its not tuned and the adjuster took their word and approve new motor. Something about low compression in a cylinder and piston ring in oil pan. Not saying I blame APR but their customer service is horrible when I went thru all that, they couldn't really help me with anything except wait for email reply, cant even speak to a real person. I decide to leave it alone not worth paying for a new motor, pays to play. Next time I'll get an S4 and be done.
    Oh wow... Dang that sucks. Just curious, was it a B8/8.5

  14. #2054
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 26 2012
    AZ Member #
    97516
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga

    Quote Originally Posted by weagle1856 View Post
    Oh wow... Dang that sucks. Just curious, was it a B8/8.5
    It was a B8, 2012

  15. #2055
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 04 2016
    AZ Member #
    380108
    Location
    atlanta

    Spotted Mugello RS4 -> Feb 25 @ 730am on intersection of Piedmont and Monroe. Lovely car!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  16. #2056
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 04 2016
    AZ Member #
    380108
    Location
    atlanta

    Spotted corner 14th and juniper rs4 Black! Awesome! Why am I seeing so many now


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  17. #2057
    Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2011
    AZ Member #
    82575
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ
    Location
    Norcross, GA

    Hi
    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

  18. #2058
    Senior Member Three Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    MEMBERS IN ATLANTA
    Autohoussocial aka @autohoussocial on IG is looking for more Audiís for his car show the weekend of April 13th. It starts that Friday at the Porsche experience, then the show on Saturday.

    Go to https://autohaussocial.com/automoto-apply/

    To apply.

  19. #2059
    Senior Member Three Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Members in Metro Atlanta, GA

    Iíve been APR Stage 2 on my B8.5 A4 allroad for months now and now problems...I also had an ecs high flow intake and IE Intercooler along with all new tubes and soundaker removal.
    I was APR Stage 1 for months before that with just an intake with no problems....🤷

  20. #2060
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 01 2019
    AZ Member #
    469811
    Location
    Metter, Ga

    Any groups in South GA? I'm near Savannah.

  21. #2061
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 15 2015
    AZ Member #
    365862
    Location
    Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce6719 View Post
    Any groups in South GA? I'm near Savannah.
    Have you been to The European Experience?

    Sent from my Nokia 9 using Audizine mobile app

  22. #2062
    Senior Member Three Rings prfktgntlmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 24 2011
    AZ Member #
    81674
    My Garage
    07 RS4
    Location
    Atlanta

    Any shops near Marietta/Smyrna that do window trim wraps?
    2007 Audi RS4 Phantom Black/Black Premium

  23. #2063
    Established Member Two Rings notaclue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16 2015
    AZ Member #
    356024
    Location
    ATL GA

    Quote Originally Posted by prfktgntlmn View Post
    Any shops near Marietta/Smyrna that do window trim wraps?
    Check out miller decals. Jim does great work. About 1/2 hr away from there.


    Sent from my iPad using Audizine
    2016 Sepang S6

  24. #2064
    Established Member Two Rings ChanceA4Parks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 22 2018
    AZ Member #
    412884
    Location
    Ridgeland, MS 39157

    Quote Originally Posted by WillŽnskraft View Post
    Anyone have a decent condition B7 S-Line front bumper? Maybe in brilliant black.
    I have one in quartz grey, but I'm in MS. Also have the rs4 knock off you see on ebay. I just went oem RS4 conversion is why I have the extra ones.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2019 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.