Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 617 of 619 FirstFirst ... 117517567607615616617618619 LastLast
Results 24,641 to 24,680 of 24733
  1. #24641
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    damn 3" downpipe is rubbing on the heat shield after the flex, doesnt make any noise because it appears to be a soft fiberglass batting its rubbing on, but still annoying none the less

  2. #24642
    Established Member Three Rings Steelerhater37's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29 2017
    AZ Member #
    400253
    My Garage
    BMW E36 M3 convertible VW B6 Passat
    Location
    Bel Air Maryland USA

    What did you do to your B8 today?

    KW Special Delivery...IMG_7540.jpgIMG_7541.jpgIMG_7542.jpg
    Install Wednesday @lionking #auditechgenius


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  3. #24643
    Established Member Two Rings DetRebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20 2017
    AZ Member #
    395937
    My Garage
    Chevy Impala
    Location
    Detroit

    Nothing like a clean engine bay!!

    IMG_8401.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  4. #24644
    Senior Member Two Rings dennej1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 23 2012
    AZ Member #
    97373
    Location
    Wyoming




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current 2012 A4 Quattro |2.0t|6 MT|Prestige|S-Line|Sport|Titanium|IE Stage1+Downpipe|VMR|AFE|GFB-DV+|
    Past 2003 A4 Quattro Avant 1.8t, 5 MT

  5. #24645
    Established Member Three Rings tominabox1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08 2017
    AZ Member #
    409560
    Location
    DFW

    Quote Originally Posted by dennej1985 View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LIKE!
    2014 A4 Quattro // Sport Package, Black Optics, Bang and Olufsen
    IE Stage 2, CR-15 Strut Brace, USP High Flow Cat, Spulen turbo inlet pipe, aFe filter

  6. #24646
    Senior Member Four Rings Poodini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2015
    AZ Member #
    363603
    My Garage
    2016 Subaru Outback 2.5 Limited
    Location
    Fremont, NorCal

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    damn 3" downpipe is rubbing on the heat shield after the flex, doesnt make any noise because it appears to be a soft fiberglass batting its rubbing on, but still annoying none the less
    Have a muffler shop install an additional hanger to better support the DP. At least have the position adjusted to give you a little more clearance Clarence!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #24647
    Senior Member Four Rings bakedziti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 23 2014
    AZ Member #
    290329
    My Garage
    '77 MGB Roadster
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by bhvrdr View Post
    Right on. Out of curiosity why not go with the APR with the APR tune or the Uni with the Uni tune? Just curious. Should work fine either way I think.

    Mike
    Hey Mike - sorry I missed this. I picked up the turbo used with uber miles for $300, and the rebuild is $380 CAD in Toronto, so I am coming in at a very low cost so far. The choice for the Uni tune has come down to the combination of clutch savings [allegedly], and the ability to flash at home. The closest APR outfit to me is Roc-Euro, and frankly, I just don't have the patience to deal with that nonsense in person.
    2011 A4 P+ QGM | Sport Package | 6MT | MMI | B&O
    GIAC (stage) | Eurocode HFC & Alu Kreuz | Stasis Exhaust | H&R RSB | DV+ | CR-15 | ECS Intercooler w/ Piping & Street Shield | P3

    the egyptian prescription

  8. #24648
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Poodini View Post
    Have a muffler shop install an additional hanger to better support the DP. At least have the position adjusted to give you a little more clearance Clarence!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's got like 3mm of clearance right now at the first turn towards the driveshaft, seems to only make contact on a hard left turn at low rpm.

  9. #24649
    Established Member Three Rings Nano909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2016
    AZ Member #
    377133
    Location
    California

    Doing this today.
    B8 A4 S-Line
    Ibis White - QUATTRO
    K&N Intake - ECS Intercooler
    R8 Coils - GFB DV+ - CTS Turbo Downpipe
    APR Stage 2 tune - Eurocode Test Pipe
    S4 Rear Valance - S4 Exhaust - RS4 Grille
    EBC Red Stuff
    CTS Turbo Catch Can
    S-Line 3-Spoke Steering Wheel w/ Paddle Shifters
    Several VAG-COM upgrades

  10. #24650
    Veteran Member Four Rings bhvrdr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 21 2004
    AZ Member #
    2873
    My Garage
    997S; Camaro SS; e30 BMW, Toyota FJ
    Location
    South Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by bakedziti View Post
    Hey Mike - sorry I missed this. I picked up the turbo used with uber miles for $300, and the rebuild is $380 CAD in Toronto, so I am coming in at a very low cost so far. The choice for the Uni tune has come down to the combination of clutch savings [allegedly], and the ability to flash at home. The closest APR outfit to me is Roc-Euro, and frankly, I just don't have the patience to deal with that nonsense in person.
    Ahhh gotcha totally makes sense. You are going to be super pleased with the Unitronic tune. Im loving it

    Mike

    2010 Audi A4 Avant 6AT - Unitronic Tuned - Bone Stock Hardware
    13.665 at 97.71mph - 93 octane - +1250DA
    Gone:
    2013 Audi S5 DSG - Unitronic Stage 2++ ECU & TCU, 3.17pr, Revo Charge Cooler, CTS Turbo Intake, ST60 380mm BBK
    11.482 at 118.70mph - 97 octane - +465DA
    --------------------------
    2016 A6 -- 2015 S4 -- 2009 A4 -- 2004 S4 -- 2006 A4 -- 2003 A4 -- 2000 A4

  11. #24651
    Senior Member Three Rings Brandon K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 17 2016
    AZ Member #
    371975
    My Garage
    2018 S5 Sportback, Lexus RX400h... a nice appliance
    Location
    Vancouver WA

    Quote Originally Posted by Nano909 View Post
    No. Just pop off the clip connected to the MAF, remove the screws holding the MAF into the intake piping, remove it without touching the inside part of the MAF, (I held onto the connector part the entire time) spray all over it, let it dry, spray again, let it dry. Reinstall.
    Cleaned my MAF sensor tonight.

    I was getting a cam adjuster open circuit error after doing plugs & coils a week ago. The car would barely start & not idle. I discovered a cracked connector. I replaced the connector and the suspect adjuster. Now the car will run and drive but I am getting a MAF error saying the reading is outside the plausible range. I hope cleaning it fixes it. It seamed to have a fine oil all over it, assuming from the K&N filter inside the ECS intake.

    If this does not fix it, I plan on letting the shop figure it out. I am a little concerned that I somehow fried something while doing the coils & plugs. I find it suspicious that I got both error after I worked on it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  12. #24652
    Established Member Two Rings WeeManDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 19 2016
    AZ Member #
    374874
    Location
    United Kingdom

    IMG_9494.jpg

    Got her tuned at Celtic Tuning!


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Meteor Grey Audi A4 B8 TFSI | S4 OEM Peelers 255/35R19 | Bilstein B12 Pro Kit | RS5 Pedal Set | 034 Motorsports Transmission Mount | USP Motorsports LED Interior Kit | VAG-COM | OEM Chrome Exhaust Tips | USP Motorsports Dipstick | S-Line Exterior Conversion | USP Motorsports License Plate LED's

  13. #24653
    Established Member Three Rings Nano909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2016
    AZ Member #
    377133
    Location
    California

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon K. View Post
    Cleaned my MAF sensor tonight.

    I was getting a cam adjuster open circuit error after doing plugs & coils a week ago. The car would barely start & not idle. I discovered a cracked connector. I replaced the connector and the suspect adjuster. Now the car will run and drive but I am getting a MAF error saying the reading is outside the plausible range. I hope cleaning it fixes it. It seamed to have a fine oil all over it, assuming from the K&N filter inside the ECS intake.

    If this does not fix it, I plan on letting the shop figure it out. I am a little concerned that I somehow fried something while doing the coils & plugs. I find it suspicious that I got both error after I worked on it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Yeah I cleaned the MAF after cleaning the K&N filter and letting the car run a bit so the oil would run its course. Haven't had any issues.

  14. #24654
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jun 07 2018
    AZ Member #
    420247
    Location
    Akron Ohio

    Quote Originally Posted by petemuss View Post


    Anyone ever see this happen? this is on the driverside door. Noticed it when getting out of the car this morning and not looking forward to taking it in to the dealer on a count of they rejected to warranty another issue I had that AOA seemed to deem warrant-able.

    Side note: currently TDY in Little Rock and using Parker Audi since its the only dealer within 2+ hours of me.

    UPDATE: Just in case anyone was interested with this issue. The dealer finally fessed up to not just breaking the driver side but ALSO the passenger side interior door panel instead of replacing them they just repaired them (new ones are $1,100 a piece).. Having them repaired doesnt bug me and im fine with that. The thing that makes me want to implode, is the fact I took my car to a dealer to inspect an issue I was having and in return was given my car back worse then what I gave to them. Lesson learned... avoid the dealer like the plague.

  15. #24655
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    May 19 2018
    AZ Member #
    419099
    Location
    Montreal,Quebec

    Spent way more time than I expected
    But it cleaned up pretty nice :)
    Bought the car a month ago and was able to get most of the scuffs out


    Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

  16. #24656
    Senior Member Four Rings Poodini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2015
    AZ Member #
    363603
    My Garage
    2016 Subaru Outback 2.5 Limited
    Location
    Fremont, NorCal

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    It's got like 3mm of clearance right now at the first turn towards the driveshaft, seems to only make contact on a hard left turn at low rpm.
    Throw the car up on some jacks, grab a hold of the DP and see how much give there is. If it seems somewhat loose or has a considerable amount of play, a reinforcement hanger would help better stabilize that midsection. I had a similar scenario with my Millitek DP. It was sagging just enough to get scraped up on the regular. Took it to my local guy. Like you, didnít have much in terms of space to work with but, he adjusted it just enough. Now I donít have to worry as much.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #24657
    Established Member Two Rings Hagasan41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16 2013
    AZ Member #
    123264
    Location
    Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by petemuss View Post
    UPDATE: Just in case anyone was interested with this issue. The dealer finally fessed up to not just breaking the driver side but ALSO the passenger side interior door panel instead of replacing them they just repaired them (new ones are $1,100 a piece).. Having them repaired doesnt bug me and im fine with that. The thing that makes me want to implode, is the fact I took my car to a dealer to inspect an issue I was having and in return was given my car back worse then what I gave to them. Lesson learned... avoid the dealer like the plague.
    That wouldnít work for me. Attempting to glue or plastic weld the area will never be the same and matching the grain is very difficult. The damage looks to be a function of carelessness and integrity. Iíd keep pushing them and contact Audi Corp... IMHO, more compensation is in order to make this right.
    2015 A4 Quattro S-line 6MT Glacier White/Black

  18. #24658
    Veteran Member Four Rings AUDIMAN33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 11 2014
    AZ Member #
    138724
    My Garage
    2014 Audi A4, Porsche Cayenne S, Mercedes Benz S430 4matic
    Location
    New York
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan41 View Post
    That wouldnít work for me. Attempting to glue or plastic weld the area will never be the same and matching the grain is very difficult. The damage looks to be a function of carelessness and integrity. Iíd keep pushing them and contact Audi Corp... IMHO, more compensation is in order to make this right.
    You break it you buy it LOL
    Current
    2014 AUDI A4
    2003 AUDI A4 Convertible
    2004 VW Touareg V8
    Previous
    2010 BMW 328XI
    2002 BMW M5
    2013 JETTA SE 2003 MERCEDES-BENZ S430 4MATIC 2006 Ford Five Hundred SEL LEXUS GS460, 2011 CHEVY CAMARO 2008 BMW X3,2000 Audi A4,2003 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY,1996 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY,1988,SCIROCCO16V

  19. #24659
    Established Member Three Rings Steelerhater37's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29 2017
    AZ Member #
    400253
    My Garage
    BMW E36 M3 convertible VW B6 Passat
    Location
    Bel Air Maryland USA

    Tried to install coilovers with no luck:(:(:(


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  20. #24660
    Senior Member Four Rings JeriQo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 08 2015
    AZ Member #
    341165
    Location
    Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerhater37 View Post
    Tried to install coilovers with no luck:(:(:(


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    oh noooo. yeah man those look extremely difficult and a pro install is highly recommended.
    also their work warranty if anything goes wrong.

    the worst part is putting it all back together after not going anywhere..
    2012 BB A4 P+ S-line Exterior |FBSW RS Paddles/Pedals|CR-15|AFE Filter|ECS inlet|S4 Dual Exhaust|Ace Convex 19x8.5|ECS 15mm rear

  21. #24661
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jan 04 2018
    AZ Member #
    412037
    Location
    Modesto

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerhater37 View Post
    Tried to install coilovers with no luck:(:(:(


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    I did my bilstein install this last weekend. Probably the hardest install I've had to do thus far, but definitely doable. Which part did you get stuck on?

  22. #24662
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jun 07 2018
    AZ Member #
    420247
    Location
    Akron Ohio

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan41 View Post
    That wouldnít work for me. Attempting to glue or plastic weld the area will never be the same and matching the grain is very difficult. The damage looks to be a function of carelessness and integrity. Iíd keep pushing them and contact Audi Corp... IMHO, more compensation is in order to make this right.
    I completely agree, however AOA has said that they stand behind the dealerships decision to repair and not worth it to replace. Since im in a training pipeline it is more important for me to focus on my training and not deal with the sub human garbage that is Parker Audi. Best case scenario is I take this one as a lesson and do things myself or hire someone who is competent from now on.

  23. #24663
    Veteran Member Three Rings Dannaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20 2014
    AZ Member #
    160250
    My Garage
    1968 Oldsmobile 442
    Location
    Orlando FL

    Image1531451961.838177.jpg

    Ok so Iíve been through two of these within a year and a half and I donít even blast music like that. I donít care for much bass so Iím not looking to do a trunk setup. I just want something like this with better quality. Anyone have suggestions?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Instagram @Dannaye

  24. #24664
    Senior Member Four Rings Pr1ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11 2014
    AZ Member #
    273587
    My Garage
    13' prestige
    Location
    Kissimmee
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannaye View Post
    Image1531451961.838177.jpg

    Ok so Iíve been through two of these within a year and a half and I donít even blast music like that. I donít care for much bass so Iím not looking to do a trunk setup. I just want something like this with better quality. Anyone have suggestions?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

    Hit up preciseD

    Heís an audio guru and did a custom setup that blows away the b&o
    R.I.P. Sam - 7speed
    You're always one decision away from a totally different life

  25. #24665
    Veteran Member Three Rings Dannaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20 2014
    AZ Member #
    160250
    My Garage
    1968 Oldsmobile 442
    Location
    Orlando FL

    Quote Originally Posted by Pr1ce View Post
    Hit up preciseD

    Heís an audio guru and did a custom setup that blows away the b&o
    I canít remember if youíre the Floridian also lol am I right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Instagram @Dannaye

  26. #24666
    Senior Member Four Rings Pr1ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11 2014
    AZ Member #
    273587
    My Garage
    13' prestige
    Location
    Kissimmee
    Items for Sale

    Hahahaha Yea Iím in kisssimmee just south of hunters creek.

    Def a Floridian
    R.I.P. Sam - 7speed
    You're always one decision away from a totally different life

  27. #24667
    Established Member Three Rings NathanGreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05 2017
    AZ Member #
    397136
    My Garage
    '16 Ford Flex Limited
    Location
    Western PA

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerhater37 View Post
    Tried to install coilovers with no luck:(:(:(


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Where'd you get stuck? Have you ever done suspension work before? Were you following an install tutorial or just winging it? Just curious because I plan on installing my own when I get them this summer and I kinda considered a coilover install to be pretty intermediate work as far as technical ability goes......time consuming and maybe a little frustrating at time, but not complex.
    Brilliant Black '14 A4 Quattro 6MT w/ S-Line style package
    PROGRESS
    IG:@nathangreatscott

  28. #24668
    Senior Member Four Rings Pr1ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11 2014
    AZ Member #
    273587
    My Garage
    13' prestige
    Location
    Kissimmee
    Items for Sale

    Ordered the ECS tuning fmic about 2 weeks ago.... just got here on the 12th and of course itís damaged. The fmic is bent and fins are bent as well.

    More times than not ecs disappoints. The shipping is slow ALWAYS and the item comes damaged or not there.

    Iím about to call them once again on a F*CKED up order.

    Will update with their response but how f*ing hard is it to ship an item cmon
    R.I.P. Sam - 7speed
    You're always one decision away from a totally different life

  29. #24669
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Pr1ce View Post
    Ordered the ECS tuning fmic about 2 weeks ago.... just got here on the 12th and of course itís damaged. The fmic is bent and fins are bent as well.

    More times than not ecs disappoints. The shipping is slow ALWAYS and the item comes damaged or not there.

    Iím about to call them once again on a F*CKED up order.

    Will update with their response but how f*ing hard is it to ship an item cmon
    Post some pics? I have never had an issue with their shipping. 9 times out of 10 if something gets damaged its because the fedex guy tossed it from the curb to my front door which I can see on camera.

  30. #24670
    Senior Member Four Rings Pr1ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11 2014
    AZ Member #
    273587
    My Garage
    13' prestige
    Location
    Kissimmee
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
    Post some pics? I have never had an issue with their shipping. 9 times out of 10 if something gets damaged its because the fedex guy tossed it from the curb to my front door which I can see on camera.
    Youíre a lucky one then honestly. I live in the country on a gated property so they donít have a choice but to park in my driveway and honk.

    Ups rolled up, honked, walked out and I retrieved my package.

    Packaging was fucked when it got to me so I shouldíve sent it back immediately but dumb me.

    And for an fmic this is the worst packaging Iíve ever seen and Iíve ordered awe tuning and treadstones before

    IMG_6434.JPG

    IMG_6439.jpg

    IMG_6430.JPG

    Only 2 foam blocks inside box
    Nothing to protect end tank outlets at all and one side went through both boxes.

    Iím calling them now so letís see what happens....


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    R.I.P. Sam - 7speed
    You're always one decision away from a totally different life

  31. #24671
    Established Member Four Rings Spawne32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    386232
    Location
    NJ

    yeh thats pretty rough, i had ordered mine individually and it was packaged differently, they should take care of that though. The fins dont look too bad, nothing that cant just be straightened out with a pick, but the dent in the core is a no go for me. Fin's tend to be sensitive, even bugs can bend them at high speed so its not uncommon to get cores with bent fins.

  32. #24672
    Veteran Member Three Rings Dannaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20 2014
    AZ Member #
    160250
    My Garage
    1968 Oldsmobile 442
    Location
    Orlando FL

    Quote Originally Posted by Pr1ce View Post
    Ordered the ECS tuning fmic about 2 weeks ago.... just got here on the 12th and of course itís damaged. The fmic is bent and fins are bent as well.

    More times than not ecs disappoints. The shipping is slow ALWAYS and the item comes damaged or not there.

    Iím about to call them once again on a F*CKED up order.

    Will update with their response but how f*ing hard is it to ship an item cmon
    Same. I avoid ECS at all cost, my rs4 grille came in with damaged tabs


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Instagram @Dannaye

  33. #24673
    Senior Member Four Rings Pr1ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11 2014
    AZ Member #
    273587
    My Garage
    13' prestige
    Location
    Kissimmee
    Items for Sale

    I m with you dannaye and try my hardest but sometimes they have the parts ya need and it seems Iíd say 7/10x they fail in all aspects.

    The fins I wasnít entirely upset about because like you said they are brittle eprsay

    But the bend in core, the end tanks broken through the boxing, only 2 foam blocks for protection is absurd so the fins actually to irritate me because it means they failed in every aspect

    And now no install this weekend lol
    R.I.P. Sam - 7speed
    You're always one decision away from a totally different life

  34. #24674
    Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 05 2009
    AZ Member #
    43360
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)
    Location
    Denver Colorado

    ^I don't think I'll ever order from ECS again. Placed an order for Vogtland coilovers on the 28th of June. After a bogus shipping number, and repeated attempts to get the information on the whereabouts, PM'd the rep here on 'Zine and got a reply regarding the factory in Germany back-ordered. Received an update yesterday via email stating they will be in Colorado on the 17th. Unbelievable. No response to the email I wrote, and "live chat" is a joke. They have blown it.

    Compare this type of service to what other vendors are doing.

    I ordered repair parts for a set of Ducabike rearsets a while back. They arrived from Milan Italy to Colorado in 4 DAYS!
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, CPMB Engine, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!

  35. #24675
    Senior Member Two Rings dennej1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 23 2012
    AZ Member #
    97373
    Location
    Wyoming

    Iíve used ECS quite a bit and it really is 50/50 with them. Iíve received damaged parts, improperly picked parts and had issues with fit on a couple of their house brand items. I still order from them due to selection or pricing sometimes but I certainly search the other sites more than I used to.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current 2012 A4 Quattro |2.0t|6 MT|Prestige|S-Line|Sport|Titanium|IE Stage1+Downpipe|VMR|AFE|GFB-DV+|
    Past 2003 A4 Quattro Avant 1.8t, 5 MT

  36. #24676
    Senior Member Four Rings Poodini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2015
    AZ Member #
    363603
    My Garage
    2016 Subaru Outback 2.5 Limited
    Location
    Fremont, NorCal

    Iíd say Iím 75/25 on the + re ECS ordering.

    My big beef with them though is w regards to their CF engine cover. Mine turned a dark bronze/piss color. Since I bought it off another AZer, ECS wonít honor a trade despite the fact that ITíS THEIR OWN MADE PRODUCT! What difference does it make whether I bought it direct or fr a 3rd party. They know theyíve had issues with them but wonít consider doing the right thing for a longtime customer?..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  37. #24677
    Veteran Member Four Rings B G 8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2011
    AZ Member #
    81844
    My Garage
    2011 A4 Quattro Premium 6MT, 2016 VW Golf Sportwagen SEL Gone: 2013 Q5 2.0 Prem.
    Location
    Valencia, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by Poodini View Post
    Iíd say Iím 75/25 on the + re ECS ordering.

    My big beef with them though is w regards to their CF engine cover. Mine turned a dark bronze/piss color. Since I bought it off another AZer, ECS wonít honor a trade despite the fact that ITíS THEIR OWN MADE PRODUCT! What difference does it make whether I bought it direct or fr a 3rd party. They know theyíve had issues with them but wonít consider doing the right thing for a longtime customer?..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any way to reach the Seller and ask them to handle the exchange for you?
    2011 A4 B8 Quattro 6MT, Ice Silver
    led - xeon headlight mod, RS4 Replica grille, A4L fog grilles, side blades, rear lip, Stratmosphere Hyper Shift short throw shifter, Eurocode Alu Kreuz, sways & end-links, Stasis Ohlins coilovers, Neuspeed RSE14's 19x9 ET40, Llumar 40 percent tint, RS4 pedals, black self dim mirror w/compass, saftey triangle w/bracket, luggage net, VAG COM.

  38. #24678
    Senior Member Four Rings JeriQo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 08 2015
    AZ Member #
    341165
    Location
    Seattle

    Surprised by this eBay cf wraps quality.. Snapchat-1899451529.jpegSnapchat-1455842079.jpeg

    Sent from my LG-H900 using Audizine mobile app
    2012 BB A4 P+ S-line Exterior |FBSW RS Paddles/Pedals|CR-15|AFE Filter|ECS inlet|S4 Dual Exhaust|Ace Convex 19x8.5|ECS 15mm rear

  39. #24679
    Active Member Two Rings LGHT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 07 2018
    AZ Member #
    420222
    Location
    CA

    Quote Originally Posted by JeriQo View Post
    Surprised by this eBay cf wraps quality.. Snapchat-1899451529.jpegSnapchat-1455842079.jpeg

    Sent from my LG-H900 using Audizine mobile app
    Nice are those the pre cut ones you put on yourself? I'm looking for something like that for my Mercedes as the heat recently caused a small crack in the wood grain that's getting bigger.

  40. #24680
    Senior Member Four Rings JeriQo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 08 2015
    AZ Member #
    341165
    Location
    Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post
    Nice are those the pre cut ones you put on yourself? I'm looking for something like that for my Mercedes as the heat recently caused a small crack in the wood grain that's getting bigger.
    If you can wrap a Christmas box, you can do this. I got a 2x5 roll

    Sent from my LG-H900 using Audizine mobile app
    2012 BB A4 P+ S-line Exterior |FBSW RS Paddles/Pedals|CR-15|AFE Filter|ECS inlet|S4 Dual Exhaust|Ace Convex 19x8.5|ECS 15mm rear

Page 617 of 619 FirstFirst ... 117517567607615616617618619 LastLast


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.