Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1506 of 1592 FirstFirst ... 50610061406145614961504150515061507150815161556 ... LastLast
Results 60,201 to 60,240 of 63649
    Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles.waite View Post
    This probably doesnít help you in the Outback, but Fryís is running their special again:

Promo code: 4251432

Link: https://www.frys.com/product/9304740...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Itís a different brand but otherwise identical.
    Appreciated ! I tried to buy it and add shipping cost to Aust. but that button was greyed out.I've had to snail-mail them to ask (email was the only option )

Edit: I think Fridays over in the US now-I've subscribed for future specials-I need one of these !
    Last edited by Ringsby4; 01-12-2018 at 06:55 PM.
    Guten tag-Wolfgang's my name,I'm an Audi A4 B7 Q S-line with 6M in handsome avus silver complemented with Alzor 349's/Mich PS riding on Vogtland/Hypercoils,APR1 tune,USP cat/obx dp,034 bar/sd mounts,ceramic tint but hoping for more..
    Other Ride-Can't tell you my name because I'm pure stealth- Ford FG Turbo ​Ute in winter white (google me) tuned to 400hp,tuned ZF6HP26 trans,suspension and subtle aesthetic enhancements.Wolfie and I have never raced but I know who'd win !

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '06 VW TOUAREG (V8), MTN Bike

Drove 500+ miles from Fallon, NV to San Diego, CA yesterday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'M THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF '07 B7 A4 2.0T 6MT Q (62K): JHM 91 OCT STG 2 | CARBONIO INTAKE | 034 REAR SB | JHM TP | JHM DP-Y | B6 S4 CB

AZ Member #

New Magnaflow cat and new N249 valve ---> DEQ ---> DMV --> Expensive day, but happy to be legal now...
    ______
    2008 Dolphin Gray Metallic A4 2.0T Quattro Ti S-Line 6MT | Magnaflow cat | Stasis catback exhaust | Stasis coil overs | ECS LED kit | Hoen yellow fogs | TODO: Thor skidplate, 034M RSB, Recaro seats, stage 2,
    RIP Black 2007 B7 A4 3.2L 6MT Quattro S-Line

AZ Member #

Replaced the leaking vacuum pump... you just have to love working on the back of that block!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Veteran Member Four Rings viperdsa's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '06 Dolphin Gray A4 2.0T

Got my cylinder head back from the machine shop
    2006 Dolphin Gray A4 2.0T Quattro

Active Member One Ring NoodlesA4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Installed USB in the cubby

Sent from my S60 using Audizine mobile app

Veteran Member Four Rings papadelogan's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1999 F250 7.3 Powerstroke

Quote Originally Posted by NoodlesA4 View Post

Installed USB in the cubby

Parts used? Switched or constant power?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    2007 Ibis White B7 A4 Ti Avant 6MT quattro JHM Stage 2, HFC, Milltek CatBack, GFB DV+ "the YETI"

2005.5 Black B7 A4 6MT quattro sold

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by papadelogan View Post
    Parts used? Switched or constant power?

Fuse right at the battery. 12+ from fuse through a grommet in the firewall. Ground from some arb bolt. Used a cheap Chinese 12V phone charger. It pushes 5V 2A so you can fast charge 1 phone or slow charge 2 phones. I broke the charger open and soldered direct to the board, hot glued and heat shrinked. Not sure if you can see the photo:

AZ Member #

The issue with cigarette lighters charging phones is they switch off when the car is off. With this I can leave my phone in the car charging while I'm at the pub

Veteran Member Four Rings papadelogan's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1999 F250 7.3 Powerstroke

The issue with cigarette lighters charging phones is they switch off when the car is off. With this I can leave my phone in the car charging while I'm at the pub

The 12v port under the armrest has continuous power, at least in my BUILDING.

2007 Ibis White B7 A4 Ti Avant 6MT quattro JHM Stage 2, HFC, Milltek CatBack, GFB DV+ "the YETI"

2005.5 Black B7 A4 6MT quattro sold

Senior Member Four Rings Okedokey's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Pretty sure our ciggy lighter power is constant no?
    A4 B7 2.0T | HPFP upgrade + FMIC | BSR Stage II + exhaust + HFC | 3.0TFSI Throt. Body | RS4 fuel contr., PRV + S3 inj., G247 + DW300c | GFB DV+| 034 RSB + all arms and mounts | S4 brakes | B12 Bilstein suspension + H&R springs | RNS-E + Polk Audio PA D5000.5 - 4 x DB6502 + DB840DVC sub + Pioneer 10" sub | LEDs throughout | 19" Audi 2015 RS4 rims

My respray thread

AZ Member #

Mine turns off. South African euro 2007 TDi. Actually all African cars I've had have no aux power when the alarm beeps.

Veteran Member Four Rings i3oricua's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2006 A4; 2007 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI

Started putting together a couple of things. Got a vent pod on eBay. A guy in Spain makes them. Just have to install it in he car. Mounted my AFR gauge in it.

Also installed a rocker switch to wire up a kill switch to my fuel pump. Feeling a little paranoid lately and I want some added security. Just have to put it all back in the car this weekend.

Veteran Member Four Rings DownhillA4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Took the roof box off for the naked look for a few days.
    Formula1 died with the introduction of DRS and KERS.
    RallyNorthAmerica - Team Stop Texting
    IG: @downhill_a4
    @I_like_your_box

"If you are a true automotive enthusiast whom loves their car,
    you learn to catch rides to parties and leave your car at home."- dougyfresh

Established Member Three Rings B7S3wannabi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3

Installed my hypercoil rear springs, 034 swaybar with adjustable links, centered the subframe, and dialed in my alignment.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2006 Sline A4 Quattro 2.0T|JHM K04R|JHM Tuning|JHM HPFP, S3 Injectors, RS4 Fuel Controller|R8 Ignition Coils|APR Carbonio|AWE FMIC|Golf R Cam|JHM LTWCP|JHM Clutch w/ RS4 PP & LTFW|JHM SS w/Linkage|034 High Flow Converter, Europaparts Catback|RS4 F&R Brakes w/ JHM LTW Rotors|Stern Adjustable UCAs|STX Coilovers w/Hypercoil Springs|034 Spherical FSBL|034 Solid RSB w/ Spherical SBL|B6 Recaros|Silver Reflections CF Trim|Xtrons 8.0, ES165KX2, IDQ4, JL 900/5 HD|CF Relak Skirts|S5 Rotors|

Senior Member Three Rings RickB_7's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B7 A4

Curious if anyone has had a similar experience as me with their recaros.

I have B7 s4 recaros that came out of a car with very minimal front end damage so no airbags deployed. Upon installing them in my car I had the airbag warning light come on. Took my car to a local shop to have them diagnose the problem and they found there was a low resistance error in the airbag wiring harness for the driver's seat. Put off "fixing it" as they told me to fix the problem I'd have hardwire the yellow connector under the seat and I was uneasy about messing with airbag wiring. Well today I took my car to my local VW dealer (I have a friend in the service department, was very cheap to have the front seats hardwired) and when they tried to clear the code the airbag light came right back on. My friend is recommending that I have the side airbag in the seat replaced to fix the issue because the harness is connected to the airbag. A new airbag is expensive as you could imagine and so I'm wondering if this is a common issue or if I got a random shitty set of recaros.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by B7S3wannabi View Post
    Installed my hypercoil rear springs, 034 swaybar with adjustable links, centered the subframe, and dialed in my alignment.

Happy days with that setup...
    What rating Hypercoils ? In retrospect I now would have gone slightly heaver than the 750 lb...
    Guten tag-Wolfgang's my name,I'm an Audi A4 B7 Q S-line with 6M in handsome avus silver complemented with Alzor 349's/Mich PS riding on Vogtland/Hypercoils,APR1 tune,USP cat/obx dp,034 bar/sd mounts,ceramic tint but hoping for more..
    Other Ride-Can't tell you my name because I'm pure stealth- Ford FG Turbo ​Ute in winter white (google me) tuned to 400hp,tuned ZF6HP26 trans,suspension and subtle aesthetic enhancements.Wolfie and I have never raced but I know who'd win !

Veteran Member Four Rings onedumslack's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by RickB_7 View Post

I have B7 s4 recaros that came out of a car with very minimal front end damage so no airbags deployed. Upon installing them in my car I had the airbag warning light come on. Took my car to a local shop to have them diagnose the problem and they found there was a low resistance error in the airbag wiring harness for the driver's seat. Put off "fixing it" as they told me to fix the problem I'd have hardwire the yellow connector under the seat and I was uneasy about messing with airbag wiring. Well today I took my car to my local VW dealer (I have a friend in the service department, was very cheap to have the front seats hardwired) and when they tried to clear the code the airbag light came right back on. My friend is recommending that I have the side airbag in the seat replaced to fix the issue because the harness is connected to the airbag. A new airbag is expensive as you could imagine and so I'm wondering if this is a common issue or if I got a random shitty set of recaros.
    It's a known issue and the fix is what your local shop suggested. Solder the connections together instead of using the yellow plug.

AZ Member #

Just in case it hasnít been covered... Have the seats already been programmed to your car? When I first put my Recaros in my car I remember having to do the Basic Settings/Coding for the airbag light to go away.

Senior Member Three Rings tloft4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by i3oricua View Post

Also installed a rocker switch to wire up a kill switch to my fuel pump. Feeling a little paranoid lately and I want some added security. Just have to put it all back in the car this weekend.

so now if someone steals your car you know it was an audiziner

Veteran Member Three Rings a4lownslow's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Audi A4 2.0T

Replaced the Oil filter housing and valve cover gasket, now time to sell it hahah

Veteran Member Four Rings i3oricua's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2006 A4; 2007 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI

Quote Originally Posted by tloft4 View Post
    so now if someone steals your car you know it was an audiziner
    True. I got my eye on you.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3

Quote Originally Posted by Ringsby4 View Post
    Happy days with that setup...
    What rating Hypercoils ? In retrospect I now would have gone slightly heaver than the 750 lb...
    I went with the 8" 750lb also. It's my daily and I want them to be comfortable. I honestly didn't feel too much of a difference between the springs. The Ricaros and the rear swaybar were by far the best upgrades and most noticeable of all my mods.

2006 Sline A4 Quattro 2.0T|JHM K04R|JHM Tuning|JHM HPFP, S3 Injectors, RS4 Fuel Controller|R8 Ignition Coils|APR Carbonio|AWE FMIC|Golf R Cam|JHM LTWCP|JHM Clutch w/ RS4 PP & LTFW|JHM SS w/Linkage|034 High Flow Converter, Europaparts Catback|RS4 F&R Brakes w/ JHM LTW Rotors|Stern Adjustable UCAs|STX Coilovers w/Hypercoil Springs|034 Spherical FSBL|034 Solid RSB w/ Spherical SBL|B6 Recaros|Silver Reflections CF Trim|Xtrons 8.0, ES165KX2, IDQ4, JL 900/5 HD|CF Relak Skirts|S5 Rotors|

Veteran Member Four Rings Charles.waite's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Ricky Ricaro makes great seats.
    -CP
    2008 Brilliant Black Unicorn (2.0t S-Line Ti 6MT Avant) - Bosch FR6KPP332S plugs - Q5 Rear Aero Wiper
    2012 Q5 2.0t - Stock Mommy Missile
    Former USP CLUB MEMBER #136
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP - APR Stage 1+ - FSI Coils - BKR7EIX-11 - B6S4 Front + B7A4 Rear Brakes - 034 Street Trans Mount
    SOLD -- 2006 A4 2.0TQ Avant Tiptronic

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by B7S3wannabi View Post
    I went with the 8" 750lb also. It's my daily and I want them to be comfortable. I honestly didn't feel too much of a difference between the springs. The Ricaros and the rear swaybar were by far the best upgrades and most noticeable of all my mods.

Yeah,its no big deal.I would have maybe just gone to the next rating up.
    There is a huge difference to OEM bar and springs-car is planted and has more neutral steering.....
    I'd love the recaro's too.SH almost impossible over here

Senior Member Three Rings RickB_7's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B7 A4

Quote Originally Posted by onedumslack View Post
    It's a known issue and the fix is what your local shop suggested. Solder the connections together instead of using the yellow plug.
    Yeah this is what they did today at VW dealership.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lo View Post
    Just in case it hasnít been covered... Have the seats already been programmed to your car? When I first put my Recaros in my car I remember having to do the Basic Settings/Coding for the airbag light to go away.

I wouldn't know, but I would assume so. I remember for the first shop I took it to they tried a bunch of different things to get the airbag light to turn off. Do you happen to have the VAGcom steps for programming them?

AZ Member #

What Did You Do To Your B7 Today?..

Yeah this is what they did today at VW dealership.

I wouldn't know, but I would assume so. I remember for the first shop I took it to they tried a bunch of different things to get the airbag light to turn off. Do you happen to have the VAGcom steps for programming them?
    I remember using Nickís Car Blog as a guide.

http://nickscarblog.com/diy/how-to-i...-warning-light

Step 7 was the only part I needed as mine were confirmed to be B7 seats.

Senior Member Three Rings Luccatavares's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Turbo swap from a b8 and dyi turbo delete. Sounds amazing . Found out I have a tune. Need to find out who is!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Luccatavares View Post
    Turbo swap from a b8 and dyi turbo delete. Sounds amazing . Found out I have a tune. Need to find out who is!

Awesome project
    I'd love to able to send over one of the several spare workbenches I have in my shed- really ! But alas ,I'm in Australia
    I hate working on the ground

AZ Member #

So pls explain, this interesting, a B8 turbo in a B7? Is there a DIY for this anywhere?
    A4 B7 2.0T | HPFP upgrade + FMIC | BSR Stage II + exhaust + HFC | 3.0TFSI Throt. Body | RS4 fuel contr., PRV + S3 inj., G247 + DW300c | GFB DV+| 034 RSB + all arms and mounts | S4 brakes | B12 Bilstein suspension + H&R springs | RNS-E + Polk Audio PA D5000.5 - 4 x DB6502 + DB840DVC sub + Pioneer 10" sub | LEDs throughout | 19" Audi 2015 RS4 rims

My respray thread

Established Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

I got my ass handed to me by a rear wheel bearing today. Usually I can just zip them out with my wheel bearing tool but this one had other plans. Had to remove the rear housing to remove it and now I need an alignment 😞

Got it out and in though.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Ringsby4 View Post
    Awesome project
    I'd love to able to send over one of the several spare workbenches I have in my shed- really ! But alas ,I'm in Australia
    I hate working on the ground
    Thank you!!! I really would love to have one!

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Okedokey View Post
    So pls explain, this interesting, a B8 turbo in a B7? Is there a DIY for this anywhere?
    No secret! Bolt on plug n play! It's a lol bigger than b8 k03. Mine was cracked so I need to replace. Also found out I'm boost 17 psi.

AZ Member #

No secret! Bolt on plug n play! It's a lol bigger than b8 k03. Mine was cracked so I need to replace. Also found out I'm boost 17 psi.

Hang on for a sec, so what do you mean? You have gone from B7 K03 to which B8 turbo?

My respray thread

AZ Member #

Hang on for a sec, so what do you mean? You have gone from B7 K03 to which B8 turbo?
    2.0 as well, JHI. Just a little bigger than b7 k03. Also I'm boosting 15 not for that but I must have a tune that Idk about it.
    I heard that b8 k03 is supposed to be the k04 stock for the 1.8

AZ Member #

2.0 as well, JHI. Just a little bigger than b7 k03. Also I'm boosting 15 not for that but I must have a tune that Idk about it.
    I heard that b8 k03 is supposed to be the k04 stock for the 1.8

Not sure if is noticeable the size difference.

AZ Member #

Part numbers?

My respray thread

AZ Member #

Part numbers?
    I don't have it. I can only say that came off from a a4 Quattro 2.0 TFSI 2011 auto.

Veteran Member Four Rings Charles.waite's Avatar
    AZ Member #

What Did You Do To Your B7 Today?..

You donít need a part number. Itís the stock IHI turbo off of every b8 2.0t ever built. Itís nothing special but, yea, a little bigger/more efficient than a b7 k03.
    -CP
    2008 Brilliant Black Unicorn (2.0t S-Line Ti 6MT Avant) - Bosch FR6KPP332S plugs - Q5 Rear Aero Wiper
    2012 Q5 2.0t - Stock Mommy Missile
    Former USP CLUB MEMBER #136
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP - APR Stage 1+ - FSI Coils - BKR7EIX-11 - B6S4 Front + B7A4 Rear Brakes - 034 Street Trans Mount
    SOLD -- 2006 A4 2.0TQ Avant Tiptronic

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionArmory View Post
    I got my ass handed to me by a rear wheel bearing today. Usually I can just zip them out with my wheel bearing tool but this one had other plans. Had to remove the rear housing to remove it and now I need an alignment

Got it out and in though.
    Try and find yourself some rear RS4 spindles loaded so you just have to unbolt the old and bolt the new assembly! Plus the added bonus of the brake upgrade.

Page 1506 of 1592 FirstFirst ... 50610061406145614961504150515061507150815161556 ... LastLast