Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1578 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 5781078147815281568157615771578
Results 63,081 to 63,120 of 63120
  1. #63081
    Veteran Member Four Rings QuattriumMT6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24 2013
    AZ Member #
    121666
    My Garage
    1991 Toyota Mr2 Turbo
    Location
    Stockton, CA

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Between mine and randybeanz car....our check engine lights are playing tag. Mine was on two days ago (P0089) and was planning on dropping the car off at JHM. This morning my light turned off. Randyís was off and turned back on. 🤣 what the actual F?!?
    2008 A4 2.0TQ | S-Line | 6MT | Brilliant Black | Ti | JHM | APR | 034 | H&R | Bilstein | Magnaflow | AWE | Milltek | Apikol | Relak | Cupra | Maxton | ECS | RS6 Grille DIY | CC'd

    1991 MR2 2.0T | Berk Technology | JDM Ceramic CT20b | AEM | Blitz | Works VS-XX | BC Racing | H&R | Pegasus | Twosrus | CRW | Euro Kouki Taillights

    ~Marc

  2. #63082
    Senior Member Three Rings tloft4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15 2016
    AZ Member #
    373349
    Location
    Lock Haven, PA

    I heard if they spend enough time together they'll get on the same cycle

  3. #63083
    Veteran Member Four Rings QuattriumMT6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24 2013
    AZ Member #
    121666
    My Garage
    1991 Toyota Mr2 Turbo
    Location
    Stockton, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by tloft4 View Post
    I heard if they spend enough time together they'll get on the same cycle
    Lol seems like it.
    2008 A4 2.0TQ | S-Line | 6MT | Brilliant Black | Ti | JHM | APR | 034 | H&R | Bilstein | Magnaflow | AWE | Milltek | Apikol | Relak | Cupra | Maxton | ECS | RS6 Grille DIY | CC'd

    1991 MR2 2.0T | Berk Technology | JDM Ceramic CT20b | AEM | Blitz | Works VS-XX | BC Racing | H&R | Pegasus | Twosrus | CRW | Euro Kouki Taillights

    ~Marc

  4. #63084
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2012
    AZ Member #
    91238
    Location
    Calgary/ Alberta/ Canada

    Took the advice and swapped all the feed lines on the bench, Iíll be dropping the new turbo in in an hour here

  5. #63085
    Established Member Two Rings griga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 30 2017
    AZ Member #
    401984
    Location
    New Jersey

    What Did You Do To Your B7 Today?..

    Had my oil changed and had the tech inspect the car... pretty much needs a new suspension at this point


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Last edited by griga; 08-14-2018 at 12:30 PM.
    Silver 2008 A4 2.0T - Debadged | 034 Street Density Motor Mounts | 034 Snub | 034 CC | Stock Airbox Mod |
    IG: @rigadesigns

  6. #63086
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2012
    AZ Member #
    91238
    Location
    Calgary/ Alberta/ Canada

    Jobs done, drives good. Way quieter now that the bearings in the turbo are not shot, no more smoke either!! Thanks for the words of wisdom guys really helped put it back together easier

  7. #63087
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 11 2018
    AZ Member #
    413834
    Location
    Unionville, CT

    Removed leaking vacuum pump and replaced seals. Existing seals were completely shot. No wonder it was leaking. Only casualty was my T30 torx bit that dropped into the abyss of the engine bay...gone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  8. #63088
    Established Member Four Rings funkypterodacty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2017
    AZ Member #
    398712
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Solarsuplex View Post
    YES THIS IS REQUIRED.

    Leave the oil return line from the turbo removed from the block and use the starter to pump oil through the motor until you see oil drip through the return hose. Bolt it up and start the car normally.
    Do you recall how many cranks it took to see oil start coming out ?

  9. #63089
    Veteran Member Four Rings Solarsuplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2011
    AZ Member #
    80065
    Location
    Seattle Wa
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by funkypterodacty View Post
    Do you recall how many cranks it took to see oil start coming out ?
    Not a clue. It wasnít just a few though. Potentially a solid minute if cranking. Do it in spurts to avoid blowing your starter.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -James
    F T W L T B D W I C T W
    Instagram - jamesdrichey
    Moonlight Blue - B8.5 S4
    Brilliant Black - B7 A4

  10. #63090
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 09 2012
    AZ Member #
    98421
    Location
    Sylvania OH

    Just picked up my car from a busy day and a half. Full front suspension refresh with the Meyle HD kit and then motor and trans mounts replaced. For motor I went with the OEM RS4 mounts, and the trans I picked up a set of B5 mounts and the 034 spacers. First impressions are very positive with respect to power transfer and slight improvement in cabin vibration at idle over stock/worn mounts.

  11. #63091
    Veteran Member Four Rings vvenom800tt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2011
    AZ Member #
    84791
    Location
    Kansas City, KS
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by funkypterodacty View Post
    Do you recall how many cranks it took to see oil start coming out ?
    When i did my turbo i just bolted it all up since im damn near impossible to bolt the lines to the turbo once its on the car.

    Just pull the ignition coil harness and crank it for 10 sec. Do this 5 times and that oil pump will have moved enough oil through the turbo.

    I havent had any issues at all.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Audizine mobile app
    2005.5 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T 6MT - APR - 034 - Custom 3" single exhaust - 17z Brembo - GFB - Alzor - Kumho - ST - Injen - Swift - Hyperco - ECS - Saikou Michi - PowerFlex - Podi

  12. #63092
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2012
    AZ Member #
    96178
    Location
    Yokota

    Picked it back up from Audi......no issue. The fluttering whistle noise I mentioned, when I rented an Audi A4 wagon (that's all they had), I got the same noises in the same spots on the road! The hell! As for the CEL....no codes showed up! No idea.

    Tomorrow, taking her in to get rotors replaced and put my Hawk Brake pads on. Where are you when I need you most i3oricua? Gah!!! Btw; off topic, we have a 3 day weekend coming up. Where are you headed?

  13. #63093
    Established Member Four Rings
    Join Date
    May 20 2017
    AZ Member #
    399735
    Location
    New Hampshire

    Talking about A4 wagons like itís a bad thing? Did you forget where you are? 😂

  14. #63094
    Veteran Member Four Rings i3oricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2006
    AZ Member #
    11575
    My Garage
    2006 A4; 2007 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI
    Location
    Brandon, Suffolk, England

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Black Kid View Post
    Picked it back up from Audi......no issue. The fluttering whistle noise I mentioned, when I rented an Audi A4 wagon (that's all they had), I got the same noises in the same spots on the road! The hell! As for the CEL....no codes showed up! No idea.

    Tomorrow, taking her in to get rotors replaced and put my Hawk Brake pads on. Where are you when I need you most i3oricua? Gah!!! Btw; off topic, we have a 3 day weekend coming up. Where are you headed?
    Iíll actually be flying into spang for some work next month. We can PM and exchange some info. Iíll only be there for a few days but we could hook up and figure some things out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #63095
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2012
    AZ Member #
    96178
    Location
    Yokota

    It's actually wasn't bad at all! I'll admit, all the gadgets inside the car turned me off, but drivability wise, it was great! It took a while for me to find that it had a dynamic mode...........I like Dynamic Mode! I'm just not a fan of all of these gadgets, though. It's a bit much for my liking. Granted, this is coming from someone who still has an iPhone 4 and gets laughed at and turned away for not having the latest and greatest phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by i3oricua View Post
    Iíll actually be flying into spang for some work next month. We can PM and exchange some info. Iíll only be there for a few days but we could hook up and figure some things out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If my end links come in, you could show me the proper way of doing this stuff, unlike my first attempt which caused me snap the bolt from the passenger side end link. Minus you getting dirty, of course.

  16. #63096
    Veteran Member Four Rings Charles.waite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2011
    AZ Member #
    77478
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    What Did You Do To Your B7 Today?..

    iPhone 4? Good lord you must be very kind to your batteries.

    My 5s needed a battery replacement within 2 years. My 6s needed one at two years old.

    Though if Iím honest phones are fast enough these days, if it werenít for my replacement battery being glitchy and slowing my phone down and making it incredibly laggy at times, Iíd be cool keeping this phone for a year or two more.

    Goddamn planned obsolescence at its finest I suppose...

    Iíd pay $100 more on top of the phone price if it meant I had a battery with the durability to last 3-4 years with almost daily recharge cycles. But Apple wonít do it...
    -CP
    2008 Brilliant Black Unicorn (2.0t S-Line Ti 6MT Avant) - Bosch FR6KPP332S plugs - Q5 Rear Aero Wiper
    2012 Q5 2.0t - Stock Mommy Missile
    Former USP CLUB MEMBER #136
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP - APR Stage 1+ - FSI Coils - BKR7EIX-11 - B6S4 Front + B7A4 Rear Brakes - 034 Street Trans Mount
    SOLD -- 2006 A4 2.0TQ Avant Tiptronic

  17. #63097
    Established Member Three Rings B7S3wannabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2017
    AZ Member #
    396459
    My Garage
    2005 ZCP Competition M3
    Location
    Burke, VA

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles.waite View Post
    iPhone 4? Good lord you must be very kind to your batteries.

    My 5s needed a battery replacement within 2 years. My 6s needed one at two years old.

    Though if Iím honest phones are fast enough these days, if it werenít for my replacement battery being glitchy and slowing my phone down and making it incredibly laggy at times, Iíd be cool keeping this phone for a year or two more.

    Goddamn planned obsolescence at its finest I suppose...

    Iíd pay $100 more on top of the phone price if it meant I had a battery with the durability to last 3-4 years with almost daily recharge cycles. But Apple wonít do it...
    Apple is hooking you up...
    Through December 31, 2018, the out-of-warranty battery service fee is $29 for all eligible iPhone 6 or later models. Battery service at $29 may be limited to one repair per iPhone.

    Or replace it yourself like I did and it was $15.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2006 Sline A4 Quattro 2.0T|JHM K04R|JHM Tuning|JHM HPFP, S3 Injectors, RS4 Fuel Controller|R8 Ignition Coils|APR Carbonio|AWE FMIC|Golf R Cam|JHM LTWCP|JHM Clutch w/ RS4 PP & LTFW|JHM SS w/Linkage|034 High Flow Converter, Europaparts Catback|RS4 F&R Brakes w/ JHM LTW Rotors|Stern Adjustable UCAs|STX Coilovers w/Hypercoil Springs|034 Spherical FSBL|034 Solid RSB w/ Spherical SBL|B6 Recaros|Silver Reflections CF Trim|Xtrons 8.0, ES165KX2, IDQ4, JL 900/5 HD|CF Relak Skirts|S5 Rotors|

  18. #63098
    Veteran Member Four Rings 80sGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 09 2007
    AZ Member #
    21660
    My Garage
    Miele S7
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles.waite View Post
    iPhone 4? Good lord you must be very kind to your batteries.

    My 5s needed a battery replacement within 2 years. My 6s needed one at two years old.

    Though if Iím honest phones are fast enough these days, if it werenít for my replacement battery being glitchy and slowing my phone down and making it incredibly laggy at times, Iíd be cool keeping this phone for a year or two more.

    Goddamn planned obsolescence at its finest I suppose...

    Iíd pay $100 more on top of the phone price if it meant I had a battery with the durability to last 3-4 years with almost daily recharge cycles. But Apple wonít do it...
    I absolutely love my iPhone 5s and the original battery of 4 1/2 years has held up pretty well! Wouldn't trade her for anything bigger, but I did get the SE for my lady. It is essentially a 6s in the size of the 5s.

    2008 A4 2.0T | Dolphin Gray Metallic/Dk Gray | multitronic | Bluetooth | Dk Wood | Convenience. | Premium. | Sprt Susp. | Bare-bone 100% factory stock!

  19. #63099
    Veteran Member Four Rings Charles.waite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2011
    AZ Member #
    77478
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by B7S3wannabi View Post
    Apple is hooking you up...
    Through December 31, 2018, the out-of-warranty battery service fee is $29 for all eligible iPhone 6 or later models. Battery service at $29 may be limited to one repair per iPhone.

    Or replace it yourself like I did and it was $15.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Yea Iím actually on my second self-installed battery. My first replacement was basically defective. My current one is a higher quality one from iFixit and itís marginally better but still causes my phone to randomly throttle badly below 40%.

    Iím sick of replacing it though and just want a new phone.
    -CP
    2008 Brilliant Black Unicorn (2.0t S-Line Ti 6MT Avant) - Bosch FR6KPP332S plugs - Q5 Rear Aero Wiper
    2012 Q5 2.0t - Stock Mommy Missile
    Former USP CLUB MEMBER #136
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP - APR Stage 1+ - FSI Coils - BKR7EIX-11 - B6S4 Front + B7A4 Rear Brakes - 034 Street Trans Mount
    SOLD -- 2006 A4 2.0TQ Avant Tiptronic

  20. #63100
    Veteran Member Four Rings Charles.waite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2011
    AZ Member #
    77478
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by 80sGuy View Post
    I absolutely love my iPhone 5s and the original battery of 4 1/2 years has held up pretty well! Wouldn't trade her for anything bigger, but I did get the SE for my lady. It is essentially a 6s in the size of the 5s.
    I still have my 5s. Was intending to give it to my 3 year old as a Netflix device but she doesnít like it, haha, mommy and daddyís phones are better and she knows it.

    But I had an SE briefly when T-Mobile was running a promotion. Bought a 128gb one brand new for $100 and sold it for $350 6-months later. Sorta wish Iíd kept it though.
    -CP
    2008 Brilliant Black Unicorn (2.0t S-Line Ti 6MT Avant) - Bosch FR6KPP332S plugs - Q5 Rear Aero Wiper
    2012 Q5 2.0t - Stock Mommy Missile
    Former USP CLUB MEMBER #136
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP - APR Stage 1+ - FSI Coils - BKR7EIX-11 - B6S4 Front + B7A4 Rear Brakes - 034 Street Trans Mount
    SOLD -- 2006 A4 2.0TQ Avant Tiptronic

  21. #63101
    Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2011
    AZ Member #
    82575
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ
    Location
    Norcross, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by B7S3wannabi View Post
    Apple is hooking you up...
    Through December 31, 2018, the out-of-warranty battery service fee is $29 for all eligible iPhone 6 or later models. Battery service at $29 may be limited to one repair per iPhone.

    Or replace it yourself like I did and it was $15.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    I did this a month ago with my iPhone 6. Battery's maximum capacity was at 80% and now it's back to 100%. I recommend it as they run a full diagnostics though it took 4 hours. Luckily, it was an Apple store in a mall so lots of walking around in circles and browsing the new MacBook Pro (which I hope they drop the price at the end of the year).
    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

  22. #63102
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 20 2016
    AZ Member #
    374939
    My Garage
    1.8T Vanagon, KTM530, CB550
    Location
    Seattle

    Just swapped my wood trim kit for carbon and picked up a DTM bumper for $200. Needs a bit of work, but totally fixable. IMG_2325.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  23. #63103
    Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2011
    AZ Member #
    82575
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ
    Location
    Norcross, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by studiobmx View Post
    Just swapped my wood trim kit for carbon and picked up a DTM bumper for $200. Needs a bit of work, but totally fixable. IMG_2325.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Nice find!
    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

  24. #63104
    Active Member Two Rings babayaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 10 2018
    AZ Member #
    412268
    Location
    Romania Sfantu Gheorghe

    Put the Cupra lip on, painted the Audi rings black, opened up the other vent up and I put the air guide in there so it looks clean. And I got a question from you guys, I used self tappers to hook up the Cupra lip and at 60 mph it makes a sound as if it whistles, what do you think I should do, put more in or something to seal it up...IMAG0172.jpeg

    Sent from my HTC One A9 using Audizine mobile app

  25. #63105
    Veteran Member Four Rings i3oricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2006
    AZ Member #
    11575
    My Garage
    2006 A4; 2007 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI
    Location
    Brandon, Suffolk, England

    Quote Originally Posted by babayaga View Post
    Put the Cupra lip on, painted the Audi rings black, opened up the other vent up and I put the air guide in there so it looks clean. And I got a question from you guys, I used self tappers to hook up the Cupra lip and at 60 mph it makes a sound as if it whistles, what do you think I should do, put more in or something to seal it up...IMAG0172.jpeg

    Sent from my HTC One A9 using Audizine mobile app
    Someoneís going to jump in here and say that you should drill and use nuts and bolts. I used tappers as well. Probably about 10-12 in total. Just make sure theyíre on tight and evenly spaced out. Iíve had mine on for about 11 years now. Plowed snow with it and everything. Still hanging in strong.

    You may have a gap because the lip warped on you in a funny way while tightening it. I would say back the screws off and work your way from the middle out of you can eliminating any unnecessary bends.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. #63106
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2012
    AZ Member #
    96178
    Location
    Yokota

    image.jpg
    Just picked it up......aren't the holes supposed I be facing the opposite direction?? I also didn't know the new brake pads were put on back when my mother had it. I can now see how uneven they are. They both have the same marks. Again...aren't the holes supposed to be facing a different direction, or does it not matter? I'll need to purchase new pads along with the HFC. i3oricua!!!!!
    Last edited by Dat Black Kid; Today at 07:46 AM.

  27. #63107
    Veteran Member Four Rings Charles.waite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2011
    AZ Member #
    77478
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    Havenít we been over this? There is no ďproperĒ direction for drilled/slotted brakes that applies to each one. It depends how they were made. Most if not all 1-piece rotors have vanes that work either direction, so the orientation doesnít really matter. If you want them facing the other way thatís fine, just swap the rotors to the other side.
    -CP
    2008 Brilliant Black Unicorn (2.0t S-Line Ti 6MT Avant) - Bosch FR6KPP332S plugs - Q5 Rear Aero Wiper
    2012 Q5 2.0t - Stock Mommy Missile
    Former USP CLUB MEMBER #136
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP - APR Stage 1+ - FSI Coils - BKR7EIX-11 - B6S4 Front + B7A4 Rear Brakes - 034 Street Trans Mount
    SOLD -- 2006 A4 2.0TQ Avant Tiptronic

  28. #63108
    Established Member Two Rings MooZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 07 2017
    AZ Member #
    400711
    Location
    Denmark

    Plasti-dipped the Automatic Shifter Surround. What do you guys think?

    Audi A4 B7 2.0 TFSI
    Stage 1, 247 WHP, 376 NM/277 lbft.
    19" RS6-Replica wheels with 235/35 tires for Summer.
    18" Brock B37 DS wheels with 225/45 tires for Winter.
    Lowered on Vogtland Coilovers.
    Eibach Anti-roll kit.

  29. #63109
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2012
    AZ Member #
    96178
    Location
    Yokota

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles.waite View Post
    Havenít we been over this? There is no ďproperĒ direction for drilled/slotted brakes that applies to each one. It depends how they were made. Most if not all 1-piece rotors have vanes that work either direction, so the orientation doesnít really matter. If you want them facing the other way thatís fine, just swap the rotors to the other side.
    I'm late to the rotor direction party. I'm the one who if you tell that your party starts at 1300...I show up around 1500-1600! My bad. I'm used to seeing them facing the other direction.

  30. #63110
    Veteran Member Four Rings vvenom800tt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2011
    AZ Member #
    84791
    Location
    Kansas City, KS
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Black Kid View Post
    I'm late to the rotor direction party. I'm the one who if you tell that your party starts at 1300...I show up around 1500-1600! My bad. I'm used to seeing them facing the other direction.
    Im used to seeing kids eating fucking tide pods on the internet. Does that mean we should all do it?

    Never assume anything about modding cars, always research everything.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Audizine mobile app
    2005.5 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T 6MT - APR - 034 - Custom 3" single exhaust - 17z Brembo - GFB - Alzor - Kumho - ST - Injen - Swift - Hyperco - ECS - Saikou Michi - PowerFlex - Podi

  31. #63111
    Veteran Member Four Rings vvenom800tt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2011
    AZ Member #
    84791
    Location
    Kansas City, KS
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by studiobmx View Post
    Just swapped my wood trim kit for carbon and picked up a DTM bumper for $200. Needs a bit of work, but totally fixable. IMG_2325.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Great find, especially with the lip. That's $1000 on its own.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Audizine mobile app
    2005.5 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T 6MT - APR - 034 - Custom 3" single exhaust - 17z Brembo - GFB - Alzor - Kumho - ST - Injen - Swift - Hyperco - ECS - Saikou Michi - PowerFlex - Podi

  32. #63112
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2012
    AZ Member #
    96178
    Location
    Yokota

    Quote Originally Posted by vvenom800tt View Post
    Im used to seeing kids eating fucking tide pods on the internet. Does that mean we should all do it?

    Never assume anything about modding cars, always research everything.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Audizine mobile app
    I mean....if you want to get out of work.......maybe? I know I know. I just wasn't expecting them to be in the other direction when I got the car back.

  33. #63113
    Veteran Member Four Rings vvenom800tt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2011
    AZ Member #
    84791
    Location
    Kansas City, KS
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Black Kid View Post
    I mean....if you want to get out of work.......maybe? I know I know. I just wasn't expecting them to be in the other direction when I got the car back.
    Im working from home today so technically im already out of work.

    But seriously, theres just so much misinformation on here and the internet in general. Ive been here for like 10 years and im still learning new stuff about this car (had it 5 years).

    Searching is your friend, the fewer words the better and always search by thread title.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Audizine mobile app
    2005.5 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T 6MT - APR - 034 - Custom 3" single exhaust - 17z Brembo - GFB - Alzor - Kumho - ST - Injen - Swift - Hyperco - ECS - Saikou Michi - PowerFlex - Podi

  34. #63114
    Veteran Member Three Rings A4_PimP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2012
    AZ Member #
    86834
    Location
    Waterdown/Ontario/Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by WillŽnskraft View Post
    I did this a month ago with my iPhone 6. Battery's maximum capacity was at 80% and now it's back to 100%. I recommend it as they run a full diagnostics though it took 4 hours. Luckily, it was an Apple store in a mall so lots of walking around in circles and browsing the new MacBook Pro (which I hope they drop the price at the end of the year).
    and Iím just like


    Quote Originally Posted by MooZ View Post
    Plasti-dipped the Automatic Shifter Surround. What do you guys think?

    that looks really good



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  35. #63115
    Established Member Four Rings
    Join Date
    May 20 2017
    AZ Member #
    399735
    Location
    New Hampshire

    Iím getting some vibrations under load and on and off throttle. I put the car in the air to shake down the drivetrain. Everything was tight. I basically ruled out everything drivetrain related except for the RA4 flywheel causing chatter coupled with stiff mounts.

    Do you guys think a Fluidampr would sort most of this out?

    I figure this has to be rotational and the only other things I can think of that would cause that much vibration would be the flywheel and balance shafts.

    Iím hoping a Fluidampr would balance everything out better.

  36. #63116
    Veteran Member Four Rings i3oricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17 2006
    AZ Member #
    11575
    My Garage
    2006 A4; 2007 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI
    Location
    Brandon, Suffolk, England

    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionArmory View Post
    Iím getting some vibrations under load and on and off throttle. I put the car in the air to shake down the drivetrain. Everything was tight. I basically ruled out everything drivetrain related except for the RA4 flywheel causing chatter coupled with stiff mounts.

    Do you guys think a Fluidampr would sort most of this out?

    I figure this has to be rotational and the only other things I can think of that would cause that much vibration would be the flywheel and balance shafts.

    Iím hoping a Fluidampr would balance everything out better.
    I donít think youíd feel the flywheel. Hear it probably but not feel. I have stiff motor mounts too and I feel vibrations on and off load as well. I also have a fluidampr and it didnít really do anything for the vibration. It should help with you clutch chatter though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  37. #63117
    Veteran Member Four Rings vvenom800tt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2011
    AZ Member #
    84791
    Location
    Kansas City, KS
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionArmory View Post
    Iím getting some vibrations under load and on and off throttle. I put the car in the air to shake down the drivetrain. Everything was tight. I basically ruled out everything drivetrain related except for the RA4 flywheel causing chatter coupled with stiff mounts.

    Do you guys think a Fluidampr would sort most of this out?

    I figure this has to be rotational and the only other things I can think of that would cause that much vibration would be the flywheel and balance shafts.

    Iím hoping a Fluidampr would balance everything out better.
    Could be a axles. If youre cruising at a constant soeed and then smash the gas and as you accelerate it vibrates. Then its most likely an axle.

    Do you feel it in the steering wheel or in your ass? Take you hands off the wheel next time to verify.

    This will tell you if its front of rear (if its axle related)

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Audizine mobile app
    2005.5 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T 6MT - APR - 034 - Custom 3" single exhaust - 17z Brembo - GFB - Alzor - Kumho - ST - Injen - Swift - Hyperco - ECS - Saikou Michi - PowerFlex - Podi

  38. #63118
    Established Member Four Rings
    Join Date
    May 20 2017
    AZ Member #
    399735
    Location
    New Hampshire

    I feel it in the seat. No play in the axles or driveshaft other than the slight up down they all have. The rear diff is solid too.

  39. #63119
    Veteran Member Four Rings Charles.waite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2011
    AZ Member #
    77478
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    When I replaced the stock dual mass in my b6 with a stock-weight single mass Valeo setup, I had some vibrations, more like rumbling you could feet in the seat. It was most noticeable in 5th and 6th under load. I was never sure if it was axles or driveshaft or maybe the Flywheel. Either way it was never a major issue and I wasnít about to get under the car and start pulling transmissions to diagnose it.
    -CP
    2008 Brilliant Black Unicorn (2.0t S-Line Ti 6MT Avant) - Bosch FR6KPP332S plugs - Q5 Rear Aero Wiper
    2012 Q5 2.0t - Stock Mommy Missile
    Former USP CLUB MEMBER #136
    2004 A4 1.8TQ 6MT USP - APR Stage 1+ - FSI Coils - BKR7EIX-11 - B6S4 Front + B7A4 Rear Brakes - 034 Street Trans Mount
    SOLD -- 2006 A4 2.0TQ Avant Tiptronic

  40. #63120
    Established Member Four Rings
    Join Date
    May 20 2017
    AZ Member #
    399735
    Location
    New Hampshire

    I think Iím going to throw a Fluidampr on it. 400 for a pulley is a little steep but if it makes the car more enjoyable to drive, it will be worth it. If not, Iíll pull it and sell it for 300 😀

Page 1578 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 5781078147815281568157615771578


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.