Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Three Rings BlackS4TT(Josh)'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

My project car, by VAST Performance!! (Long. Huge BWW!)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    In July 2008, I picked up a B5 S4 rolling chassis from a friend whose timing belt snapped (engine toast). My friend had already begun parting the car, so it was missing quite a few important parts. I fantasized about one day dropping a nice motor in it and making it a dedicated track car, but I imagined this project coming to fruition far in the future. I knew the car would need a lot of work, a lot of time, and many parts to get it on the road, especially since it was originally a tiptronic. The car sat under a cover for months, while I put spreadsheets together and compiled wish lists of performance parts. I would work on the car where I could find time, but it was always small tasks - mostly pulling interior parts that I wouldn't be using.

When I joined the B5 S4 community in 2003 with my black S4, I read and heard countless praises of a guy called "piggie." I had never dealt with him myself, but due to his reputation on the discussion forums, I started buying a few parts from him. When it came time for KO4s on my black car, I pulled my motor and I really saw what the hype was about with Vast. Mike and Prince bent over backwards to help me get my car back on the road quickly, and this was in the middle of the holiday season. Over the next few years, Mike and I became good friends, though it was all over the phone. When I bought the blue S4 chassis, I was excited to talk to Mike about what I could turn this car into one day. We'd BS about it every once in a while, but that was as far as it went.

In Spring 2008, Mike and I started playing with the idea of building this car together. I thought this would be ridiculously bad ass, but living 1200 miles apart, I didn't think it was a possibility. I told Mike that I had a few weeks off in the upcoming summer, and within a couple weeks, Mike sent a closed trailer transport to pick up the car! He explained that he'd gathered all the parts I needed, and holy shit, this is happening! Mike offered me a room in his home, and I booked my flight!

I arrived in MI, and I finally met Mike! It was really cool to put a face to the voice. Over the next day and a half, Mike and I went back and forth discussing plans for this build. We would decide on one thing, change to another, and then another. I wanted something with a lot of power, yet something drivable on a road course. I enjoy racing the mile, but I did not want this to be a dedicated mile car. We considered a GT turbo setup, but I did not want the lag associated with that. We came to a conclusion: 3.0L with RS6 Hybrids.

Once our decision was made, we got to work quickly. We needed to finish the car fast enough to get some miles on it before my 1200 mile drive home. Mike took the week "off" to dedicate his time to building this car. We worked 15-hour days for 7 days straight, and one 23-hour work day (that was crazy). The shop was our home, and frozen meals and coffee kept us moving.

I've done my own work on this car for 5 years, so I like to think that I know the B5 S4 very well. I feel like I've replaced every damn part on my black car, and I work on many local S4's too. But, let me tell you... working next to Piggie made me look like a complete novice. The guy can build a motor from the ground up in his sleep, and he really knows the B5 S4 like the back of his hand. It's really incredible. As much as this build was about having fun, I also wanted it to be a great learning experience. This was my first time really tearing into motor internals, and therefore my first time building a motor from a bare block. Mike did most of the really critical steps of the assembly work, as I looked on, because we didn't have any time for mistakes. He would teach me as he was building, and then I would give it a go. Building the heads is a lot more tedious than I ever expected. I'd have to say the worst part of the entire build was CLEANING parts; it was just time consuming and unsatisfying. I'll let the pictures (the few that I took) do the rest of the talking for the build process.

On one day of the week, we left the shop at about 6AM. We wanted to get the motor in the car before the sun came up, but after 23 hours, we called it a night. I slept till about noon, and I woke up and Mike was gone... So I get to the shop, and... the motor is in the car. WTF, this guy is a monster! As if he weren't doing enough for me already...

We finished up the car in the next few days, and I drove a bunch of errands with Prince, to break the motor in. After several hundred miles, we started logging the car and experimenting with fuel setups. The car was still running stock catback exhaust, stock wheels, etc., because I had parts at home that I was going to swap on later. After the first software revision, the car was running low 2.5X sec FATS on pump gas, with Mike and I in the car! The car felt absolutely ridiculous... I was grinning ear to ear for at least half an hour. It would break the tires in 2nd gear on the on-ramps. The car felt significantly faster than my black car, which is a KO4 hybrid car, and this was so foreign to me.

My dad had scheduled a flight to MI at the beginning of the next week, so he could make the drive back to FL with me. I took him for a ride in the car and he says "thanks, can I get my stomach out of the back seat?" hahaha! We had done a little chatting and a tour at the shop, and then we were on the road for our 1200 mile trip home. The scenery on the way home was beautiful, as I'm used to flat, boring FL. I liked Kentucky and Tennessee especially. The trip went flawlessly, and we didn't have a single issue with the car. This really impressed my dad... maybe because he'd seen how much work I put into the black car over the past few years ;)

I haven't yet mentioned the other guys at the shop, but they were a huge part of this, and none of this would have been possible without them.

James: Mike's father. James would come into the shop after working his day job and he would hand-make parts, organize the shop, etc. He does really excellent, really precise work. It was very cool to see the handmade phenolic spacers in progress. I had broken a piece inside my gauge cluster, and James came to the rescue for me. Thanks James!

Gil: Gil was taking care of all the customer cars while I was there. He maintained the shop's flow of cars, performing all the maintenance and mods, etc. I tried not to bother him too much, but he was always very generous and willing to help when I needed him. I borrowed a few of his bad ass tools occasionally. Borrowing his special pressure tester inspired me to build my own just like it when I got home :) Thanks Gil!

Kurt: Kurt had stopped by for a couple nights to see how the project was coming along. He's an extremely kind guy, yet he's the guy you don't want to piss off. His enthusiasm and excitement for this stuff is truly amazing. It gave us that extra boost and really woke us up on those long nights. He helped me with the heads, and he was really the man in charge of the interior. He wasn't afraid to rip shit out of the car, and really tear into the wiring harnesses. I'll be honest; it scared the hell out of me. But in the end, he did an awesome job, and there's no way I would've torn into the car like that on my own. Thanks Kurt!!

Prince: The multi-tasking KING. He is really the glue that holds things together at VAST. If we needed parts, machining, no matter what it was, Prince would make it happen fast, and still run the normal show. He is great at what he does, and he really works hard. I'd certainly have had a heart attack by now if I were him. I'm pretty sure he has at least 4 phones on him at all times. He's a hell of character too, loves to mess with people, and great sense of humor. Thanks for everything Prince!

Mike: There's just too much I could say about Mike... he can't be put into words. It was awesome to finally meet him, and truly an honor to build a car with him. He's a genuinely great guy. Kind, generous, trustworthy. He's brilliant, and passionate for what he does. He made this all happen for me, and I could never thank him enough. To invite me into his home and to make this project a reality just hint at the extent of his character.

The only regret I have in all of this is that I didn't take more pictures. We were building so quickly, I just didn't pick up the camera often enough. Also, the reason I've waited 6 months to post about this project is because I wanted to get some action shots of the car doing what it was built to do. It was just last month that I finally had an opportunity to do a little track event. Still haven't drag raced it, but I will get some quarter mile times this Spring!

Having spent a week at VAST, it really can't be put into words what these guys do every day to keep the place flowing, and keep customers happy. You really have to see it all for yourself. I'll just say I have a new appreciation for these guys and what they do.

This trip/build was truly an experience of a lifetime. I had an absolute blast, I learned so much, and we made memories I will never forget. We built a motor from the ground up, and had the car on a 1200 mile road trip in 1 week! Still crazy to me! HUGE thanks to everyone at VAST for making this happen! You guys are really an awesome bunch, and it was really great spending a week with all of you. Also, huge thanks to Mike's wife. She didn't get to see Mike at all that week, and she was awesome about it. And man, she can bake like no other!

The car is really all I hoped it would be, and more. It's powerful, consistent, smooth, and no more lag than a KO4 car. All the factory on-board-diagnostics are fully intact, and it doesn't even have a CEL! How crazy is that for a dedicated track car?! It was an absolute blast to drive in the road course, and, again, I can't thank the guys at VAST enough!

Here are the final mods/specs/info on the car, and pictures:
    -Removed radio, A/C, rear seats, and sunroof
    82.5 MM CP Pistons
    Rosten Rods
    3.0L Crank
    Bored 2.7L Block
    2.8L ATQ Heads
    2.8L Intake Cams
    RS4 Headgaskets
    Supertech Intake valves, exhaust valves, springs, titanium retainers
    VAST Ported OE exhaust manifolds
    RS6 Hybrid turbos with 59mm Compressor wheel and clipped turbine
    Vast Inlets
    Vast Fueling Kit
    Vast Intake mani port matched to 2.8 Heads
    Vast WMI
    Stern Soft Engine Mounts
    034 Track Transmission Mounts
    AWE Intercooler Kit
    Vast 3" custom downpipes
    JHM Solid front half shafts (no friction welds)
    Vast rebuilt transmission
    Vast EFK
    Vast Stage 5 Clutch
    Vast LWFW
    Autometer Gauge
    Sparco Pro2000
    OEM Ballasts and Bulbs
    New OE Radiator

B7 S4 Avant

AZ Member #

Re: My project car, by VAST Performance!! (Long. Huge BWW!)

B7 S4 Avant

AZ Member #

B7 S4 Avant

Veteran Member Three Rings lbs4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    01 S4.99 Grand Cherokee.89 240SX

great looking car, they do really nice clean work

Veteran Member Four Rings NYEuroTuner's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B5 S4.

^ nice
    -- George
    SEMPER FI
    Build Thread--------------->My VR6 Journey<-Click it, Click it good.
    IABEDINDUSTRIES

Veteran Member Four Rings a4_matt's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Wanted: e30 calyso vert!

wow... that was an awesome story! Good to see the community unite! Glad everything worked out... car looks awesome. pretty crazy how fast that thing was built!

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Awesome post. It sounds / looks like a bad ass machine! I've always heard good things about the work performed @ VAST, and this post confirms that.

Now if only I had some more money to play with...

Registered Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Frimmel's old car is back to life!

Nice build Josh, glad to see you got yourself another beast.
    Stage 3+ RS6's

Active Member Two Rings backinbrack's Avatar
    AZ Member #

that car looks sweet!

Veteran Member Three Rings kiellish's Avatar
    AZ Member #

that is one beautiful engine

Forum Moderator Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Ha thats Frimmels old car?

Those don't look like his old rims..

The finish looks the same though
    B5S4/A3S3RS3/Hawaii Forum Moderator - PM Comments/Concerns

00 Laser Red S4
    VAST Performance | BLOUCH | AWE | EvolutionRacewerks | Volk Racing | Vogtland | STaSIS/Alcon | JHM Motorsports | RS4 OEM

18 Daytona Gray Pearl S3
    Stock Daily

Veteran Member Four Rings AsianA408's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '10 A5 S-line, 07 Sline A4, 99 A4q, 2002 S4,2000 S4, 2008 335i

thank you sweet jesus.
    1999 audi a4q(Sold)
    2007 B7 S-line A4(current)
    2002 B5 S4 Santorin / 06 Ninja ZX-10R
    "'(@)'(@)""'''''''"'''''''l''/(@)(@)*****(@)"
    TEAM|AXION
    "Are you a good sticker putter?" - Dino/S-POWER

Registered Member Three Rings antoanS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Nice story Josh,keep up the good work guys

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

^^ That's gotta be I-75 somewhere between Knoxville and Lexington (?).

Are you still running stock suspension. That's an absolutely beautiful car and the write up makes me glad that I just bought some Vast products thru JHM.
    2000 S4 - SSP tuned Stage 3

CrtchRktRcr: You could turn it into a unicorn with a gigantic pink dildo and i'd still love a b5s4.

Veteran Member Four Rings 99ebpsi24's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    12 A4 S-Line, 74 VW Thing, 74 Z28 camaro (32k original miles) 74 Z28 Camaro 383ci stroker

This just shows the true colors of an already highly reputable shop. I can't wait till my k03s crap out and I take the leap to stg3 or 3+ whichever it may be. Vast will hands down be the shop that handles my car!

The car looks like it came together flawlessly. I look forward to seeing the 1/4 numbers in the spring. Keep us posted

Veteran Member Four Rings Evilevo's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 TT-RS, 2018 RS3

Congrats! my car is at VAST right now finishing up my 2.8L GT2871R build. I wish they could knock it out as fast as yours. Im hoping for mid January

Veteran Member Three Rings AielloS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    10' S4

nice project, thumbs up on the build.. what times did you run at the track??
    EUROSPORT-PERFORMANCE
    www.eurosport-performance.com

Veteran Member Four Rings AudiSportB5S4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2000 S4

Awesome Josh!!

Congrats :). I'll be out there someday as well doing a similar build hopefully.. I'm probably a little closer but it would still be a 10 hour hike for me. Similar to you I just started as a plain old customer and the treatment you get from them is the reason I continue to help them as much as I can, I feel like it's my way of giving back all they give to me. Great guys. Hope you enjoy the car!
    Piggie Powered Stage 3 B5 S4 | Videos

Veteran Member Four Rings RolledMySTi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2001 S4 Sedan Laser Red

So freaking jealous. Great story. Sounds like a hell of a trip/experience. That thing must be a beast and absolute (<- I originally spelled that "absolut". Damn you Vodka ads!) torque monster.

Got any dynos yet? I would really like to see the power curves and when peak boost is hit.
    01 Laser Red S4 Stage 3 | Vast Fueling | Clutchnet 6 Puck Disk with RS4 PP | APR Downpipes | Aluminum Flywheel | Neuspeed Exhaust | SRM Side Mounts | ECS Pulley Kit | RS4 Airbox | UUC Short Shifter | ST Coilovers| Samcos | AWE DTS Bar | JHM Center Diff | 034 Track Motor Mounts + Street Trans Mounts | Apikol blue rear diff mount and bushings | Areomotive Fuel Pump | ECS 2.0T Coil Conversion | Hooked on Meth

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Josh!

Well you drew me out of my cave my man...

It really made me feel good to see how excited you've been from the very beginning. I just want to make it clear that I really never wanted to ever hold you to posting anything public about what we did together because of some agenda of getting more business to the shop. I wanted to do this with you just to get rejuvinated a bit with a car build and not really look at it as another B5 project, since we're moving on to different cars anyhow.

Remember all the ups and downs of that build? We thought we were going with a 2.7T with rods for you when we stole that slogaro TIP shell from you and next thing you know, it's my GT car's 3.0L with who knows what turbo kit(all the ups and downs of deciding what to do).

Gotta give a big thanks to Prince and Kurt for the RS6 hybrids and downpipes and Kurt's awesome wire guttage. I know we were cringing at the wiring thing, but Kurt sure as hell came through with doing it right!

And you're right, even those little things with Gil and my Dad, Shawn's ARD pipeage, all the way to our friend Jason in Utah with the last minute wiring tip when we were just so beat down that we couldn't get the car to start without tricking the thing...

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Anyway, we spent more time that first day or two just trying to finalize what you wanted to do!! Can you refresh my memory? Didn't we build the 2.7T with rods before we did the 3.0L?

I can't remember much of any of this. I really wish I could have had more pics too, but we both had our hands so full. You know, I think we have over 210 hours combined into that car from the day before you came to when you left.

I think the best part of all of this was everyone around us coming together like a family and helping my great friend out for a really fun project that we both knew would have taken years to get done with how little free time you've had.

Remember the cam bearing caps? wow that was pure hell. HAHAAH....I think we gutted every set of heads we could to find a combo that worked with CJK's 2.8 cams that came out of a completely smashed motor that blew everything out of the heads and then putting all of this into those warped 2.8 heads!!!...we got it though :)

Just remember one thing....the Rhino's A$$!!!!!! (Screwdriver Attack + hidden hole behind the steering wheel leather???) Remember that??? I have no idea how you came up with that quote.....

It was such a pleasure meeting your dad. He seems like a great figure in your life.

With all the headaches of running this business, the limited rewards, the time it takes to dedicate to all of our customers, it does feel good to see things come together with a car on such a great, personal level.

Thanks for always looking out for me and being a great friend....sorry I was all over the place with the post. I'm just writing in a rush out of gratitude for ya..

Just please be safe in the car...

Mike

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by P.I.G. View Post
    Josh!

Whoa! He made a post! haha whats up Mike

Honestly, I never felt any pressure that I had to make any of this public. I mean, it took me 6 months to post this. I really just wanted to share with everyone because it was genuinely a great experience for me. I'd like to extend my "thank you" to those you listed as well. Honestly, with the build coming together so quickly and everyone contributing so much, it was really hard to keep track. Thank you all so much!!

Let's just say that what i've posted here is Cliffnotes of the build. We switched motor and turbo setups so many times in the beginning.. we were actually building two motors simultaneously! We would wheel out the 2.7 and build that (I think we actually completed the short block), and then change our mind and bring out the 3.0. We bolted the GT manifolds onto the mock-up motor, then decided on RS6's. hahah we were a mess.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it as well Mike. I know builds can only be so exciting when you do them every day. Again, thank you thank you thank you.

By the way...you don't remember where the rhino's ass came from?! Come on man, let me remind you...
    Screw driver pressing through steering wheel = ace ventura through rhino's ass!!

Last edited by BlackS4TT(Josh); 12-17-2009 at 05:56 PM.
    B7 S4 Avant

Registered Member Four Rings nthusiastt's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B5 S4 Avant

Hey, where'd you get that seat??

btw, car looks sick!

Senior Member Three Rings AutoUnion1's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    VAST RS6'd S4, A4 Avant 2.0t

Experiences like yours Josh really make you respect the guys at VAST for having so much passion. You really can't put a number on how valuable VAST is to this community. My own experiences with them are not near the extent of yours Josh but the service they showed me was exactly the same. When Mike got his fingers on my car, I couldn't believe how fast he had my engine out and slapped my RS6's in. Mike, I know you worked a Sunday just to get it done and I thank you for that. Much respect.....

Josh, thanks for sharing. Hope to see some videos soon.
    Last edited by AutoUnion1; 12-17-2009 at 06:16 PM.

Veteran Member Four Rings csre9's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Stage 100 b5s4 hooked on meth, other money pits

I <3 vast

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    00 S4, 01 S4, 93 RX7 LS1/T56

Nice build and writeup man. Was that crank ever in a motor that spun a bearing or had some oil starvation by chance? The discoloration looks like it might have seen some heat sometime in the past.
    Chris Sanders
    02 A4 Avant
    01 Noggy S4
    00 BB S4
    1993 RX7 w LS1/T56

Registered Member Four Rings NYCVR6's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Nice build Josh!!! Mike is the man
    Justin- 01.5' Pearl S4 24V VR6 Turbo Pow Pow
    034 Motorsport
    FFE Racing
    MoTec
    Tuned By Shane T
    Boost Factory!
    Drive your car, not your dyno sheet

Veteran Member Three Rings Auburnsky1287's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Don't you love not having A/C In Florida bro?

;)

Sick build man, its great to finally see what you were up to over break. Btw, I still have your heat gun =(

Senior Member Three Rings TayTay's Avatar
    AZ Member #

nice josh. You still owe me a ride in the blue car!

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Three Rings Dan@JHM's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 B7 RS4

Great write up josh!

Veteran Member Four Rings bigern45's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B5 S4 stage 3, 01 subaru legacy outback

yeah.. we see the car at the strip.. what were some numbers?? et's?? trap speeds?? dont leave us hangin'!!!
    Built 2.7 TiAL 770r in the works....

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    00 S4 M6, 03 RS6

Josh,
    Great to hear about your story and how fast VAST did your build!!! WOW.
    I still have those wheels btw, I refinished them and made custom billet Audi ring center caps... Stories like this help give some of us more and more motivation. Thumbs up to Mike and his guys for a quality build like that!

Veteran Member Four Rings gointoscott's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2001 Audi S4

Frimmel Lives!!!!

I miss his colorful comments. Always were a good laugh

If that really is his car old car wow has it been through its 9 lives.
    Original K03's, Ecodes, H&R Coilovers, Inmotion Chip/MBC, Piggies

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2000 S4

Holly crap...I had to read it a couple times to believe you came out from the cave! haha

Quote Originally Posted by P.I.G. View Post
    Josh!

It really made me feel good to see how excited you've been from the very beginning. I just want to make it clear that I really never wanted to ever hold you to posting anything public about what we did together because of some agenda of getting more business to the shop. I wanted to do this with you just to get rejuvinated a bit with a car build and not really look at it as another B5 project, since we're moving on to different cars anyhow.

Remember all the ups and downs of that build? We thought we were going with a 2.7T with rods for you when we stole that slogaro TIP shell from you and next thing you know, it's my GT car's 3.0L with who knows what turbo kit(all the ups and downs of deciding what to do).

Gotta give a big thanks to Prince and Kurt for the RS6 hybrids and downpipes and Kurt's awesome wire guttage. I know we were cringing at the wiring thing, but Kurt sure as hell came through with doing it right!

And you're right, even those little things with Gil and my Dad, Shawn's ARD pipeage, all the way to our friend Jason in Utah with the last minute wiring tip when we were just so beat down that we couldn't get the car to start without tricking the thing...

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Anyway, we spent more time that first day or two just trying to finalize what you wanted to do!! Can you refresh my memory? Didn't we build the 2.7T with rods before we did the 3.0L?

I can't remember much of any of this. I really wish I could have had more pics too, but we both had our hands so full. You know, I think we have over 210 hours combined into that car from the day before you came to when you left.

I think the best part of all of this was everyone around us coming together like a family and helping my great friend out for a really fun project that we both knew would have taken years to get done with how little free time you've had.

Remember the cam bearing caps? wow that was pure hell. HAHAAH....I think we gutted every set of heads we could to find a combo that worked with CJK's 2.8 cams that came out of a completely smashed motor that blew everything out of the heads and then putting all of this into those warped 2.8 heads!!!...we got it though :)

Just remember one thing....the Rhino's A$$!!!!!! (Screwdriver Attack + hidden hole behind the steering wheel leather???) Remember that??? I have no idea how you came up with that quote.....

It was such a pleasure meeting your dad. He seems like a great figure in your life.

With all the headaches of running this business, the limited rewards, the time it takes to dedicate to all of our customers, it does feel good to see things come together with a car on such a great, personal level.

Thanks for always looking out for me and being a great friend....sorry I was all over the place with the post. I'm just writing in a rush out of gratitude for ya..

Just please be safe in the car...

Mike

Veteran Member Three Rings sparkyvw's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B8 avant,964,B5 wb s4, mk2 vr, mk3 vr

josh, thats great what a right up. Prob the best. Im the same with mike talked to him for nearly 2 years and become friends(we id like to think that) i really need to get up there at some point.

I was in orlando at the weekend i should of told you. Im passing through orlando sometime tomorrow if you have any spare time. Right now waiting to be picked up to go to atlanta to pick a b6 s4 up.

and you made mike post thats a 1st(btw mike its mark from england)
    Cloud9Helicopters South Florida

ROTIFORM AIRLIFT

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Dan@JHM View Post
    Great write up josh!
    Hey Dan, I meant to thank you and Jay also! JHM hooked me up with the parts to lock down the drivetrain! Thanks guys!!
    B7 S4 Avant

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by bigern45 View Post
    yeah.. we see the car at the strip.. what were some numbers?? et's?? trap speeds?? dont leave us hangin'!!!
    Haha, that is indeed a drag strip. However, it was being used as part of the road course. I'm planning on get some 1/4 numbers in the Spring!
    B7 S4 Avant

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyvw View Post
    josh, thats great what a right up. Prob the best. Im the same with mike talked to him for nearly 2 years and become friends(we id like to think that) i really need to get up there at some point.

I was in orlando at the weekend i should of told you. Im passing through orlando sometime tomorrow if you have any spare time. Right now waiting to be picked up to go to atlanta to pick a b6 s4 up.

and you made mike post thats a 1st(btw mike its mark from england)
    Hey Mark, I'm working tomrrow till about 4, then planning on heading down to south FL. See you there? Shoot me a PM or something when you get back in town!
    B7 S4 Avant

Veteran Member Three Rings B5stgIII's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Infiniti Q50s

Awesome build and awesome post. to you and Vast.
    DD: C5 RS6, Stock for now - SOLD: B5 S4, K04 6speed, fastest color

Established Member Two Rings g_svan's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    -01 RS4, -85 90qt(981whp), -15 A6 Allroad, -12 Dodge RAM 1500

Great writing Josh! Warms me up here in cold Scandinavia

/g_svan

Senior Member Three Rings Iosilver's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2001.5 Slow4

Josh Pm me if you go to spin world anytime soon. I don't think it was fare me racing your black car then racing a single turbo viper last time haha.
    EMpTy WaLLeT
    STaGe: ToTaLeD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast