Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 2,321 to 2,323 of 2323
    Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bl3ujay07 View Post
    Hey guys, new to the Audi forums and somewhat new to Michigan. I recently purchased a low(er) mileage b8 s4. I will be Michigan, Farmington Hills to be exact, until next October. I like working on my own cars but being here temporarily, I am in an apartment without a garage so limited to what I can do.

I just ordered an ECS Street Skid Plate and front drivers side fender liner since the current one needs to be replaced. These SHOULD be easy installs but without a garage and tools, I will need a shop to help with the install. I've read some earlier posts about Steve's but is there any other shops that you guys recommend in/near the Farmington Hills/Novi area? I am hoping to not get rapped with labor rates for these two installs.
    Welcome! I've been happy with the prices and work done at Autohaus in Royal Oak. Over the past year they installed my coilovers, installed BO front grille, installed 034 trans insert, and performed an oil change. They'll be doing my rear pads/rotors shortly. This will be my go-to shop once my car is out of CPO warranty. I always speak with Adam or Jon when I call, both extremely knowledgeable individuals in the Audi/German autoworld.
    Current: 2014 Ice Silver SQ5 - Black Optics retrofit / KW SC Coilovers / 034 Trans Insert / BBS CH-R 20x10.5 Satin Black (S) / Stock 21s (W)
    Sold: 2012 Monsoon Grey S4
    Sold: 2010 Brilliant Black A5 2.0T
    Sold: 2003 Denim Blue A4 1.8T

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1995 Volvo 850 T-5 R

Quote Originally Posted by bl3ujay07 View Post
    Hey guys, new to the Audi forums and somewhat new to Michigan. I recently purchased a low(er) mileage b8 s4. I will be Michigan, Farmington Hills to be exact, until next October. I like working on my own cars but being here temporarily, I am in an apartment without a garage so limited to what I can do.

I just ordered an ECS Street Skid Plate and front drivers side fender liner since the current one needs to be replaced. These SHOULD be easy installs but without a garage and tools, I will need a shop to help with the install. I've read some earlier posts about Steve's but is there any other shops that you guys recommend in/near the Farmington Hills/Novi area? I am hoping to not get rapped with labor rates for these two installs.
    There is also Vast Performance in Ferndale. I know the owner and his employees and they are all top notch. Definitely worth the look when looking for work to be done. Ask for Mike and you won't regret it! PM me if you have any questions about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - 2007 Imola RS4. Milltek catless, non resonated exhaust, APR tune, RS5 20" Rotors... You know, the usual.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mlux24 View Post
    Welcome! I've been happy with the prices and work done at Autohaus in Royal Oak. Over the past year they installed my coilovers, installed BO front grille, installed 034 trans insert, and performed an oil change. They'll be doing my rear pads/rotors shortly. This will be my go-to shop once my car is out of CPO warranty. I always speak with Adam or Jon when I call, both extremely knowledgeable individuals in the Audi/German autoworld.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I looked up their reviews and they seem to be highly regarded. I may have to take the car over there to get a quote. I am hoping it takes no more than 2 hours to install a skid plate and replace a fender liner, especially when there currently is no stock undercarriage cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Malv1 View Post
    There is also Vast Performance in Ferndale. I know the owner and his employees and they are all top notch. Definitely worth the look when looking for work to be done. Ask for Mike and you won't regret it! PM me if you have any questions about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will look into the shop but from the reviews, they don't look too good. Because it's no mechanical parts, I may consider them if I can't find a shop a "reasonable" rate for the install. Thanks for the recommendations!

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859