Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281
Results 11,201 to 11,217 of 11217
    Established Member Two Rings AbsolutelyMitch's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Schrubbe8210 View Post
    Just as an FYI guys, I signed up my brother and I for the Jan 19 Ice Driving at sinisippi. Hope to see some of you there.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKmode View Post
    I will likely be there provided there is enough ice. It's been pretty warm and I see in the next few days we are going to get up to 40-45*F. I plan to be taking pics and video this year rather than driving. Make sure you're car is not completely filthy.
    We couldn't make that date, but I'll be at the February 16th event instead - again assuming there'll be enough ice.
    Daily: B8.5 Allroad / Premuim Plus / Brilliant Black / KW v2's / 20x9 Rotors | Alt: 2016 Yamaha FZ-07 / Intake / Exhaust / Tune / Cosmetics | Instagram: AbsolutelyMitch | ACNA Member

Veteran Member Four Rings PKmode's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Yeah, if there isn't enough ice this time, I plan to be at the Feb event. Or I may shoot one and drive the other, we'll see.
    Do it right, or don't bother.

Veteran Member Three Rings Schrubbe8210's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1997 B5 A4 track car, B8 A4 Prestige 2.0T Quattro, 2013 Q7 3.0T Prestige S-line Plus

I hope there is enough ice. They said if there wasn't, they call it off and refund you, so nothing to lose.

Active Member Two Rings Jeff_Jeske's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Joining the conversation....

New to Audi but coming from the EVO community I do recognize some names .... Ryan we need to get BW3 Wednesdays going again! I relocated to Cambridge WI (close to Madison near Jefferson Speedway) two years ago.

I picked up a slightly used 2018 TTRS which is the replacement for my EVO9. I had the EVO for 12 years and just decided I needed a change.

Anyway here is the winter beater and summer whip.
    2018 White TTRS

Veteran Member Three Rings jbullin2's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL

Just FYI to all talking about ice driving. You might as well go ice racing instead! Waaay more fun and there are 1-2 events every weekend as long as thereís ice! There are classes for all season, snow, and studded tires. AWD snow tire has by far the most competitors and the most fun!

WAG (Wisconsin Autosports Group) runs on Sinissippi

FVSCC runs on Poygan

CWSCC runs on DuBay and at Lakeside Bar on the river in Stevens Point

Check out their Facebook pages and the group ďThe Wisconsin Drivers ClubĒ for updates and all the conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Two Rings AbsolutelyMitch's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Jeske View Post

New to Audi but coming from the EVO community I do recognize some names .... Ryan we need to get BW3 Wednesdays going again! I relocated to Cambridge WI (close to Madison near Jefferson Speedway) two years ago.

I picked up a slightly used 2018 TTRS which is the replacement for my EVO9. I had the EVO for 12 years and just decided I needed a change.

Welcome and congrats on the TTRS - let the mods begin, haha! I really dig the sound of that 5 cylinder.
    Daily: B8.5 Allroad / Premuim Plus / Brilliant Black / KW v2's / 20x9 Rotors | Alt: 2016 Yamaha FZ-07 / Intake / Exhaust / Tune / Cosmetics | Instagram: AbsolutelyMitch | ACNA Member

AZ Member #

Welcome indeed. The TTRS is awesome once you awaken the beast with a few mods. That 5-cyl is awesome. Enjoy.

As for the Ice, events aren't looking promising with the upcoming forecast.

AZ Member #

Holy balls jeff, itís been about a decade! Nice to hear from you! Congrats on the TTRS, what a great machine. Iíd be down to kick it again for a wings night. Havenít been to a local Audi meet up yet, life has me busier than ever as of late.
    '11 S4
    '05 Evo 2.3 HTA35r

Active Member Two Rings Jeff_Jeske's Avatar
    AZ Member #

You probably know the old gang better than me. I've only kept in touch with Moss. Since its the off season maybe we could hit up Veloce as well. When and where do the local Audi meets happen?
    2018 White TTRS

AZ Member #

You probably know the old gang better than me. I've only kept in touch with Moss. Since its the off season maybe we could hit up Veloce as well. When and where do the local Audi meets happen?
    I talk to a couple of the guys from the old crew and meet up a few times a year. Iím not sure about the Audi meets but these guys will let you know Iím sure. Itís usually quiet around here.
    '11 S4
    '05 Evo 2.3 HTA35r

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I can't believe I am posting this, but for now I'm just putting out some feelers.

Any interest out there for a 2018 S8. 37k miles, CPO till the end of 2019, Audi care covers the 45k service? New brakes, new winter wheels/tires. I've only owned it for a short time, but a new (3rd) baby and a wife that wants to stay home might force my hand. Probably pretty firm at $54k

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

If only...I'd love to own that beast but I'm trying to pay off a portion of my mortgage before I buy another vehicle. That one is certainly on the radar. Good amount of miles for only a year old or so.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by PKmode View Post
    If only...I'd love to own that beast but I'm trying to pay off a portion of my mortgage before I buy another vehicle. That one is certainly on the radar. Good amount of miles for only a year old or so.
    Oh boy, sorry about that - credit this one to poor proof-reading. It's a 2015 (NOT 2018).

AZ Member #

Well donít be shy, post pics !
    '11 S4
    '05 Evo 2.3 HTA35r

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

The only one on my phone at the moment. It's the white one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Good looking ride!
    '11 S4
    '05 Evo 2.3 HTA35r

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Nez136 View Post
    I talk to a couple of the guys from the old crew and meet up a few times a year. Iím not sure about the Audi meets but these guys will let you know Iím sure. Itís usually quiet around here.
    Well pm me for the next get together, I'm just a little north of Milwaukee

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Audizine mobile app
    2015 B8.5 S4, Chiperwerke PRO, Roc Euro CAI, AWE Touring Exhaust | 12.678 @ 109.18 MPH

Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281