Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283
Results 11,281 to 11,285 of 11285
    Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Very nice. Makes me want warm weather!! What camera did you use? Was there much editing done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Two Rings S4AvantGuy's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I think my nephew uses a Sony A7.

Not too sure about effects and filters or edits. I just let him use the car and he came back with those. Haha!

2011 S4 / Stage II EPL + TCU / CAI / B&O / Sport Diff / AWE Track Exhaust
    2011 S4 | B&O | Sport Diff | IE CAI | EPL Stage II | TCU Tune | AWE Track Exhaust

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Anyone know if International Audi on Hwy 100 is tune friendly? I ask because I’m on the fence between the APR Plus tune and the standard APR stage 1. The Plus would give me the APR powertrain warranty, but wouldn’t give me the ability to disable cylinder-on-demand. The Plus also adds $1k to the cost. My 2018 S6 only has 3k miles, which is way too early to TD1...

Thanks,

Ben

2018 S6

Veteran Member Four Rings PKmode's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Unless you know the tech or service writer, I doubt it. If you want to maintain the powertrain warranty, it's probably best not to get tuned. With that new of a car, the chances are pretty high they flag you if you got Joe Schmoe as your tech and SW. I'd say just got for it but I'd have hesitations due to the mechatronic unit. That can be a costly repair if needed. Also, I'm not sure on the new facelift version like yours but you might want to look into the turbo oil pick up screens. I think they were remedied by 2018 but I'd want to be sure before tuning. They wouldn't be an issue until much later but people have lost turbos with lower miles than you'd expect.

Really nice car though. I'm sure you got a heck of a deal with the incentives. Another friend did the same and saved somewhere around north of $15K.
    Do it right, or don't bother.

Senior Member Three Rings eurojunkjon's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 A3

Quote Originally Posted by benk777 View Post
    Anyone know if International Audi on Hwy 100 is tune friendly? I ask because I’m on the fence between the APR Plus tune and the standard APR stage 1. The Plus would give me the APR powertrain warranty, but wouldn’t give me the ability to disable cylinder-on-demand. The Plus also adds $1k to the cost. My 2018 S6 only has 3k miles, which is way too early to TD1...

Thanks,

Ben

Pmd

Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283