Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
Results 2,601 to 2,608 of 2608
  1. #2601
    Senior Member Two Rings NC_Detail_Garage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2015
    AZ Member #
    339552
    My Garage
    B9 S4
    Location
    Charlotte, NC

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by SHCKR View Post
    After getting the quotes, I think I'm gonna try to go it myself.
    There ya go. I suggest looking into CarPro DLUX or Gtech C5 or Feynlab Wheel & Tire.

    My process: wash / iron-remover / machine polish / IPA wipe / Ceramic (2-layers) / IR bake

    Iron remover is your best friend and depending on the condition it'll take several rounds. Let it dwell for a minute and agitate but don't let it dry. Machine polishing and IR baking aren't completely necessary but since I have the tools I find the extra steps helpful. Polishing for black or glass wheels and the IR facilitates a harder cure as compared to air drying.

    https://www.detailedimage.com/CarPro...00/1000-ml-S2/
    https://www.detailedimage.com/CarPro...P940/30-ml-S1/

  2. #2602
    Established Member Three Rings Yabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2018
    AZ Member #
    416322
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5
    Location
    Cary, NC

    A couple members from the Triangle Audi Group got together at the Morrisville Cars and Coffee then headed out for a 4-hour country road drive, stopping in Pittsboro for grub.

    Couple Audi photos from the C&C:






    Couple photos from the cruise:




    Driving Maps:
    From Morrisville to Pittsboro
    From Pittsboro to Southpoint Mall in Durham

  3. #2603
    Established Member Two Rings Hard-Knocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04 2017
    AZ Member #
    389855
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabi View Post
    A couple members from the Triangle Audi Group got together at the Morrisville Cars and Coffee then headed out for a 4-hour country road drive, stopping in Pittsboro for grub.

    Couple Audi photos from the C&C:






    Couple photos from the cruise:




    Driving Maps:
    From Morrisville to Pittsboro
    From Pittsboro to Southpoint Mall in Durham
    Nice, will need to join you all one day. Went on the Rings on the Blue Ridge (Triad Audi event) last weekend but live between Holly Springs and Fuquay, and am interested in meeting some of the Triangle members. Let me know when the next event will be taking place. Thx.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  4. #2604
    Established Member Three Rings Yabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2018
    AZ Member #
    416322
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5
    Location
    Cary, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-Knocks View Post
    Nice, will need to join you all one day. Went on the Rings on the Blue Ridge (Triad Audi event) last weekend but live between Holly Springs and Fuquay, and am interested in meeting some of the Triangle members. Let me know when the next event will be taking place. Thx.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Will do! Just sent you a PM. Looking forward to meeting you!

  5. #2605
    Senior Member Two Rings Deep6ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 09 2009
    AZ Member #
    39643
    Location
    NoVa

    Anyone near Charlotte NC willing to check out a car for me at a dealer around there? PM if you might be able to help out a fellow AZ member. Thanks!
    2013 TT RS Plus - APR Stage 1
    Nimbus Gray - Exclusive Interior

  6. #2606
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2015
    AZ Member #
    348662
    My Garage
    18 S4, 05 G35
    Location
    Charlotte NC

    Quote Originally Posted by Deep6ed View Post
    Anyone near Charlotte NC willing to check out a car for me at a dealer around there? PM if you might be able to help out a fellow AZ member. Thanks!
    Yo yo yo yo. I'm in Charlotte. Which dealer you looking at?

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Audizine mobile app
    J

    Current
    2018 B9 S4 - 10/12mm Spacers, ABT HAS, AWE Track + Res DP DB 102mm, Roc-Euro Intake
    2005 , Infiniti G35 Sedan 5AT - OE 350z/G35 Springs, 19" G35 Coupe Rays, HR Y Pipe + Midpipe (251whp, 235wtg)

    Lost but will NEVER be Forgotten/Replaced
    2012 Nissan 370Z S+T 6MT - K&N Filters + HPS Tubes, Fast Intentions NR CF Exhaust, EcuTek (312rwhp, 253rwtq) (Totaled by...08/28/2018)

  7. #2607
    Senior Member Two Rings Deep6ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 09 2009
    AZ Member #
    39643
    Location
    NoVa

    Quote Originally Posted by TaroBaapG35 View Post
    Yo yo yo yo. I'm in Charlotte. Which dealer you looking at?

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Audizine mobile app
    You've got PM and thanks!
    2013 TT RS Plus - APR Stage 1
    Nimbus Gray - Exclusive Interior

  8. #2608
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings
    Join Date
    Aug 24 2010
    AZ Member #
    63167
    Location
    North Carolina

    We are having another meetup this Friday in case you guys would like to stop by, and hang out like last time. :)

    https://www.facebook.com/events/697629377355171/

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2019 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.