Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171
Results 6,801 to 6,824 of 6824
    Veteran Member Four Rings pAid4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Golf Clubs and Snowboards

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey guys. I'm interested in this 2013 S6 with high miles and lots of extras in Chicago.. https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...LLTEK-REVO-ETC

I ran the carfax and I've been chatting with the owner and it really seems well sorted and it has a great maintenance history.

Looking for a recommendation on a performance euro shop that I could have look over the car. I am going to pay for the appointment and the owner is going to bring it to the shop. Looking for a little more than a dealership ppi. Looking for a true gearhead to get in the driver's seat a go rip around and make sure the turbos and trans still feel strong.

Let me know your suggestions, thanks!!!
    -Nic

2013 Phantom Black S6 4.0TT Prestige / Carmine Red Wrap / Revo Stage 2 / Milltek Catless DP / APR Heat Exchanger/ AWE Carbon Intake / Xenonz RS6 Front Bumper & Grill / FL Side Skirts / FL Rear Bumper / FL Euro Dynamic Tails / Carbon Mirrors / Carbon Front Lip & Canards / Lowering Links / Chrome Delete / Black Emblems / LED Headlights / Black Headliner / Carbon Atlas / Innovation / Comfort Seating / Cold Weather

Established Member Three Rings PeteRock's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by pAid4 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm interested in this 2013 S6 with high miles and lots of extras in Chicago.. https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...LLTEK-REVO-ETC

I ran the carfax and I've been chatting with the owner and it really seems well sorted and it has a great maintenance history.

Looking for a recommendation on a performance euro shop that I could have look over the car. I am going to pay for the appointment and the owner is going to bring it to the shop. Looking for a little more than a dealership ppi. Looking for a true gearhead to get in the driver's seat a go rip around and make sure the turbos and trans still feel strong.

GRD Tuned in West Chicago is pretty solid....

Good Luck!

https://gogrd.com/

Pete

Active Member Two Rings Nuklear's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    911 Turbo, 18 Challanger

Anyone know a shop that can do a Carbon Cleanup? on b7 rs4. How much did you end up paying?

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Honda Odyssey

Hi was maintaining it at the one of the best shop in Chicago so if I were you and buy that car I would stick to the same place. They know that car well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Three Rings JWebb_C7_Comp's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2018 A6 Comp, 2017 Q7

Quote Originally Posted by pawels1 View Post
    Hi was maintaining it at the one of the best shop in Chicago so if I were you and buy that car I would stick to the same place. They know that car well

I used Fluid Motor Union for work I couldn’t - or wasn’t willing to do - with my tuned BMW. They seemed to do pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Talk to GRD for sure. They are fantastic. I couldn’t recommend them more.

Veteran Member Four Rings NeedingAnAudi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    99.5 A4 4.2QM, 01 Nogaro S4 Avant, 15 Q7 TDI Sport Edition

I can look at it. Gear head and Audi certified tech.
    Brilliant Black 99.5 A4 Project V8
    Nogaro Blue 01.5 S4
    Audi Tech

Alex

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
    I can look at it. Gear head and Audi certified tech.
    Appreciate it. I'm in talks with your buddy and he recommended you. He's going to check out the car for me as kind of a pre-examination, then I'll get it over to your work.
    -Nic

2013 Phantom Black S6 4.0TT Prestige / Carmine Red Wrap / Revo Stage 2 / Milltek Catless DP / APR Heat Exchanger/ AWE Carbon Intake / Xenonz RS6 Front Bumper & Grill / FL Side Skirts / FL Rear Bumper / FL Euro Dynamic Tails / Carbon Mirrors / Carbon Front Lip & Canards / Lowering Links / Chrome Delete / Black Emblems / LED Headlights / Black Headliner / Carbon Atlas / Innovation / Comfort Seating / Cold Weather

Veteran Member Three Rings Lastsummer's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 B8.5 Audi S4, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Appreciate it. I'm in talks with your buddy and he recommended you. He's going to check out the car for me as kind of a pre-examination, then I'll get it over to your work.
    Are you thinking of getting rid of that beautiful A4 Avant?! :)
    2013 B8.5 Audi S4 - Monsoon Gray - EPL Stage II/DSG tune, ECS Carbon Intake, ECS Mid-pipe

2.0t- APR Stage 2+/APR Carbonio CAI/JHM 3"+ Catless testpipe/APR Cat-back Exhaust/CXRacing FMIC/GoFastBits DV/RAI Catch Can/ECS Snub Mount/RS4 Rear Sway Bar/ST coilovers/Southbend DXD Stage 3 Daily Clutch/Southbend LW Flywheel/Morimoto H1 Bi-xenon retrofit

Veteran Member Four Rings happy2B5's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S4 avant

Pretty sure he already did

AZ Member #

A couple people had inquired but I was out of town for a while. Still have these available if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahmen View Post
    Hey all, i know this is a classified, but as i live in Chicago and don't want to ship things, thought I may post here as well. If you you all want, i can remove the post here. Thanks!

I was planning on replacing my pads and rotors on my 2012 A4, but before i got around to it, i ended up selling the car :-(

I had started, but had to stop when i ran into a stripped screw, so one set of pads has brake grease on the back, but beyond that, they're all brand new.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-op-parts...8k0998301akt2/

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-op-parts...8k0998601bkt3/

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-akebono-...8k0698151hkt2/

I'd love someone to pick them up. They were about $350 all in, so would sell them for $250. Let me know if interested! Thanks!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lastsummer View Post
    Are you thinking of getting rid of that beautiful A4 Avant?! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by happy2B5 View Post
    Pretty sure he already did
    Yeah, the unicorn is gone Went to a good home though, I promise. Obligatory pic for the thread...

DSC06757 (1) by Nicholas Swanson, on Flickr
    -Nic

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Hey guys just recently bought a 2013 A7 3.0T prestige and I'm out in Round Lake area. I also have a vagcom scan tool.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kthorpe88 View Post
    Hey guys just recently bought a 2013 A7 3.0T prestige and I'm out in Round Lake area. I also have a vagcom scan tool.
    Nice.
    What color? Ill keep an eye out as I am in the same area as you are :)
    2013 B8.5 Audi S4 - Monsoon Gray - EPL Stage II/DSG tune, ECS Carbon Intake, ECS Mid-pipe

2.0t- APR Stage 2+/APR Carbonio CAI/JHM 3"+ Catless testpipe/APR Cat-back Exhaust/CXRacing FMIC/GoFastBits DV/RAI Catch Can/ECS Snub Mount/RS4 Rear Sway Bar/ST coilovers/Southbend DXD Stage 3 Daily Clutch/Southbend LW Flywheel/Morimoto H1 Bi-xenon retrofit

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Lastsummer View Post
    Nice.
    What color? Ill keep an eye out as I am in the same area as you are :)
    Gonna have some new satin gloss black wheels on it soon! Along with S7 grill. I'll throw some pics up when its done.

But for now here it is.

IMG_20181122_143910.jpgIMG_20181122_143910.jpg

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Gonna have some new satin gloss black wheels on it soon! Along with S7 grill. I'll throw some pics up when its done.

But for now here it is.

IMG_20181122_143910.jpgIMG_20181122_143910.jpg
    Very nice! Ill keep a lookout for you.

Veteran Member Four Rings NeedingAnAudi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    99.5 A4 4.2QM, 01 Nogaro S4 Avant, 15 Q7 TDI Sport Edition

Official IL THREAD

How does one do “satin” “gloss”? Those are 2 different styles of finishes
    Brilliant Black 99.5 A4 Project V8
    Nogaro Blue 01.5 S4
    Audi Tech

Alex

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    10 S4, 14 328d, 14 MDX

Does anyone know where I could have someone do some Blanchard grinding on a set of used rotors? I just picked up some stasis 390 stuff and it’s the last step before they’re ready to go.

Active Member Two Rings Valpo A7's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Jeep Patriot; 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse; 2005 Gulfstream Motorhome

These guys are up in Rockford, IL

https://www.bourn-koch.com/what-is-blanchard-grinding/

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    10 S4, 14 328d, 14 MDX

Thanks. I’m actually holding off for now. I’ve realized I don’t know what I’m doing. . I will call and talk to them about it though!

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B7 A4 Sline

Anyone have any parts for sale? Interested in intake, grille, Maybe exhaust let me know! I'm locAted in Plainfield area

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    10 S4, 14 328d, 14 MDX

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMist View Post
    Anyone have any parts for sale? Interested in intake, grille, Maybe exhaust let me know! I'm locAted in Plainfield area
    What kind of car?

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B7 A4 Sline

Oh duh sorry, B8 S4. 6MT 2011

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    10 S4, 14 328d, 14 MDX

I have ported superchargers for sale. $1120 to buy outright. Drop $350 if you’re returning a core.

Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171